The Broken (romance)*NEW*

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Broken (romance)*NEW*

Postby broodingtulip » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:20 pm

OK, not a true story :D

Year: 2004
Andrea
It is rainy, spring day. I asked my dad, "Daddy, can I do soccer?" he smiled, and soon took me to try out by the next soccer season. The coach said I learned quick. I won my first game 2 months later. A week after the game which I won, I noticed a little boy, around my age, just sitting there, a cut running down his leg. I walked over there, not knowing what happened. "Hi." I say. "Does it hurt?" he looks at me in confusion for a moment, then realizes I was looking at his leg. "A little." he admits, though I know it's more than a little. "It's bleeding..." I kneel down on my knees, observing it. I stand up a few moments later. "Don't leave." he says. "I won't." I call out for the coach, and once the coach sees the cut, he gives the boy a bandage. Once he leaves, I stare at him again. "My name is Andrea. What's yours?" I ask.
"Robin. Want to be best friends?" I grin at the thought. "Of course!" I say.

Year: 2010
Robin
I click on the weather channel. The weather forecaster said it was supposed to be a sunny day, 75 degrees fahrenheit. I run out the house, normal plain tee shirt with a jacket and a pair of pants. Even on a sunny day. I run over to Andrea's house, which is only 2 blocks away. I knock on her door, and she opens it, grinning. She's wearing a beautiful yellow and white tank top and some short, along with some converse. Her wavy, dark brown hair flowing down her back. Beautiful, beautiful, Andrea. "Want to go to the park?" I ask her. She steps out onto her porch. "Oh yes!"
Within an hour, the sun is covered with thick, black clouds. A steady drizzle soon turns into pouring rain. Andrea automatically sits on the bench, her brown hair flattening, shivering. I take off my jackt, wrapping it around her. I give her a tight squeeze, trying to give her some warmth.

Andrea
The rain pours down around me and Robin, and she puts his jacket around me, and his arms. His body heat surrrounds me, comforting me. I wrap my arms around him, leaning my head against his shoulder. He takes his arms off me, and I go back to my sitting position, slightly embaressed. He stands up, taking my hand in mine. But the cold has nimbed my limbs, and I can barely walk. Before I know it, he scoops me up, carrying me home. I wrap my arms gently around his neck so I don't fall. As he puts me down, I thank him. I stand on tip toes and gently kiss his cheek and give him a hug. "See you tomorrow at soccer practice. If it's not cancelled." he says, walking away. I swore he was going to kiss me. But he didn't. We're just friends. That's all.

Year: 2012
Andrea
I kick the ball towards the goal, feeling warmth pass down my spine as I make the goal. We're winning now. I look back at Robin, who gives me a smile. We always do that once in a while. As the goalie kicks it, I see Emily, who's on the opposing team, get the ball. Her teammate is about 10 yards before me. She passes it to him, but something goes wrong. I see a smile cross her face as she kicks the ball towards me. Before I can do anything, I feel the ball hut my stomach, winding me. I feel my body thump the ground hard. I hear it as well. All I see is blurred images of my team mates running to me. I look up and find Robin above me. I notice my eyes close. I feel warm, strong hands shaking my shoulders. Then, all of a sudden, my eyes flicker open as warm lips press against mine. But I don't see Robin. Oh no. I see Hunter. My all time crush this school year. How did he get here? Then, it's all black. Nothing. But one thought crosses my mind; Why did he kiss me?

Year: 2012
I wake up in a hospital room. Many IVs are plugged in my arm. My leg is hooked up. I see Hunter in the room. How did he get here? He sees my eyes, open. He walks up, and gently moves a strand of hair from my face. "You're awake." he whispers, a smile on his face. "W-w-what are you doing here? Why did you kiss me?" I ask. He just shushes me. "Because I love you." I am too shocked too answer. Really?
"I-i-i" I stammer. But I don't love him back.

A few hours later
I wake up again. The door opens, and Robin comes in. He smiles when he sees me awake.
"Hi. Does it hurt?" he says.
"A little." I smile. This is how we met. I see his arms behind his back. He soon opens them to reveal a lovely bouquet of roses.
"For you." he says, sitting on my hospital bed.
"The crazies dream happened. I got winded and knocked out by a soccer ball-"
I got cut short.
"That's real." he corrects me.
"That's not the crazy part. Then, Hunter kisses me, then visits me in my room. And says he loves me."
Robin's jaw drops.
"Do- do you love him back?' he says, quietly.
"No! I love someone else." I say. Should I tell him?
"Who?"
"Someone handsome, sweet, funny, caring, and my best friend."
My eyes flicker up to him.
He leans in.
And kisses me. I wrap my arms around him.
So he does love me...or does he?
I pull back.
"It's because I'm hurt..."
I said that, not knowing he would hear it.
"Is it since your father died? That was a year ago, Andrea."
He shakes his head, pain in his head.
And he walks away. Away from me.

---
Tell me what you think!
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Broken (romance)*NEW*

Postby idavoll » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:49 pm

*first stalker* XD More.... pwease?! :3
why are you looking at me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I am sick. I know that. I will never be cured.
This is always going to be who I am. But I can still live.
I can still have a life. And I won't let you ruin that for me anymore."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
idavoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broodingtulip » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm glad you like it! I'll write more tomorrow. :)
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idavoll » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Kay :D
why are you looking at me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I am sick. I know that. I will never be cured.
This is always going to be who I am. But I can still live.
I can still have a life. And I won't let you ruin that for me anymore."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
idavoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DreamCaster » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 pm

This is good :)
Shallalalalala
If you love Animals or Vampires and hate Hackers consider me as your friend.
☻/ This is Bob, copy paste him in
/▌ your signature so he can
/ \ take over ChickenSmoothie

Please (Do Not) read my storyA White Wolf's Tail

Hey I just wanted to say that I haven't been active on CS for a while and I've missed out on a lot of pets so if you're looking to trade some recent pets for older ones feel free to send me a suggestion.
DreamCaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuvFinnick123 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:58 pm

This is awesome! But I'm a little confused.
The end confuses me a bit. Could you explain it to me? Thanks :D
Quotes of the moment.
"We're all a little broken. Then one day someone shows up with the missing pieces and puts them together. And that's what we call love."
Song of the moment. Waiting for Superman -Daughtry
Catchphrase of the moment. Bless your soul.
TV show/Movie of the moment. Frozen

I'm currently writing a Fantasy Fiction story called Undiscovered Worlds. It is about three teenagers who are transfered to a school for magic. Evil is arising though, and the teens may be the only ones who can save the school and the world from the peril that arises! Here is the introduction if you're interested! If you want to read more please PM me!!!
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1562682
LuvFinnick123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broodingtulip » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:38 pm

of course I can :'D

so basically Hunter kissed her and yadda yadda,
then Robin comes in and she tells him. he kisses her, yadda yadda.
she thinks it's because he feels sorry for her because she got
winded and her father died last year, resulting in her confused. he
walks away and then I stopped it there xD
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuvFinnick123 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:44 am

OHHHHHHHH Cool! Thanks!!! Can't wait for more!
Quotes of the moment.
"We're all a little broken. Then one day someone shows up with the missing pieces and puts them together. And that's what we call love."
Song of the moment. Waiting for Superman -Daughtry
Catchphrase of the moment. Bless your soul.
TV show/Movie of the moment. Frozen

I'm currently writing a Fantasy Fiction story called Undiscovered Worlds. It is about three teenagers who are transfered to a school for magic. Evil is arising though, and the teens may be the only ones who can save the school and the world from the peril that arises! Here is the introduction if you're interested! If you want to read more please PM me!!!
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1562682
LuvFinnick123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me