Un named!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Un named!

Postby broodingtulip » Tue May 01, 2012 2:46 pm

I looked around me. No one. I quickly, and quietly, hopped onto the train, which is headed too Texas. I found a seat and sat down. It's several hours to a day. Can I waith that long before they find me?

Only moments ago, I was being chased by quards for something I didn't do, but was framed for. I 'murdered' my sister. Which is crazy, since I lve my sister to death. In reality, it was Peak, the most popular, rich, and snooty person in school, who murdered Daisy. Oh, how I hate Peak! Now I'm on my way to a place that I've nevr been before, starting over.

Chapter 1

I boarded off the train, sniffing fresh air. I twirled a bit, trying to keep my mind set on something other than my sister. So, so helpless, just floating there, head under the water, limp. I shake my head, a tear rolling down my cheek. New life. Nothing bad happened, Robin. I tell myself, over and over again. I have no luggage. No money. All I have is a hat, my shirt, bottoms, and a pair of converse. My chocolate brown hair in a side ponytail, hanging over my shoulder down to my waist. My mind was whirling. I bumped into somebody. I looked up. "Sorry." I say, my head low, eyes on the ground. I look up at him. Tan skin, strong, lean, chocolate brown hair like my own, and golden eyes. He smiled down at me. "Just look where you're going, OK?" he said, a smile creeping on his mouth. "I'm Hunter, and who are you?" he asked me, his eyes twinkling. I shake my head. "I'm Robin. From New York."
"Well, hello there, Robin from New York. What are you doing here?"
"To start a new life. My life in New York was...complicated." I finally found the word.
"Well, welcome to Texas. I have to go now, catch you around, Robin form New York." he said, smiling, walking away.
I shake my head, clearing all my thoughts. I continue on until I finally see a decent hotel. But I still have no money. So, instead, I find a park and settle down on the cold, hard bench. As the night continues, it gets colder, until I am full on shivering. But I find myself asleep within a matter of minutes.
~~~
More on it's way!
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Un named!

Postby broodingtulip » Tue May 01, 2012 2:59 pm

I wake up, inding myself in a big, nice bedroom. The bed is soft and comfy, and there are several blankets over me. "Where am I?" I wonder aloud. There is a knocking on my door. "May I come in?" says a familiar voice. "Robin?" the mystery man asks, then I remember.
"Badge!" I exclaim.
"So...can I come in?"
"Oh, of course, Badge!"
He opens the door, his blue eyes twinkling.
"Welcome to Texas! I see you came to vist?" he asks, sitting on my bed.
"Well, It's an overdue vacation." I say, smiling.
"So, what made you come?" I see a hint of worry and concern he knows me too well. I gulp.
"Umm...life got complicated, in a way. Peak mur-murdered, she murdered...she murdered Daisy." I say at last, tryin g to hold back the tears.
Now he's sitting straight on next to me.
"Oh, Ro, I'm so sorry."
He wraps his arms around me,comforting me in his warmth and his prescence. I cuddle up to him.
"So. Who's house we in?"
he smiles.
"One of my best friend's house. We saved enough money and finally bought it." he says, chuckling.
Just then, a familiar voice and head pops in near the door.
"So, Badge, did you check in on h-" he stops, seeing the way we are. A look of sadness and depression swept his gaze, but he masked it easily, but Badge noticed it too soon, and let go of me, and I tried to hide the look that says "Why did you pull away?"
"I can see you two are getting along just perfectly." Hunter said, trying to smile. "Don't let me interrupt you."
"Wait, Hunter! No, you don't understand!" It's too late. He already left, and Badge gave me a queastioning look, and I gave him a shrug.
"I already met him." I said.
"So I see. He looks like he likes you...alot." I blush.
"I don't know about that."
"Do you...do you like him?" he says, nearly embaressed.
"No! I don't like anyone right now!" I get out of the bed, and he exits the room. "I'll be changing!" I holler, locking my door.
~~~

Bump :3
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Un named!

Postby broodingtulip » Tue May 01, 2012 3:28 pm