Courtesy Of The King

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Courtesy Of The King

Postby eleven. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:17 am

Riani Sorienceir Anternec

December 25th

5'7

Black

Blue
Last edited by eleven. on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
eleven.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Courtesy Of The King

Postby eleven. » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:46 am

A soft, almost sweet breeze blew through Riani's now long tangled hair. She breathed deeply. "I haven't tasted a breeze like that in what seems like forever." She whispered. She looked over the edge of the cliff which she stood on. Below her she saw a castle. The tallest she had ever seen. And she had seen plenty. Just behind it was a green field, with little white specks scattered about it. A small lily pond shivered with the wind. An old willow tree swayed gently. "It's like it never changed." Ri said with a sad smile. She turned, and mounted the horse behind her. She clicked with her tongue, and the animal started, leaving the castle behind.
eleven.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Courtesy Of The King

Postby eleven. » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:24 am

"And with that, he turned and left, leaving Belle alone, in the darkest, up-most place in the tower." Riani closed the book, and looked at Robyn and Byrd. They both gasped. "Don't stop, please Ri!" Byrd begged. Robyn nodded in agreement. Ri smiled. "But it's already past your bedtime. We can read some more tomorrow." Reluctantly, the two young girls stood and walked to the door. "Goodnight you two!" Riani called softly behind them. "Goodnight, Ri." They said in unison, as they left the room. Riani sighed. She stood up from her place by the fireplace, and walked to her bed. She slipped under the covers, and stared into the fire. She had asked Robyn and Byrd once what they saw in the fire. They had told her they saw hot flames. They had all laughed, but Ri had not told them what she saw. When she looked into the fire, she saw more than just hot flames. She saw a field. A big, lonely field. In the field there was a man. A tall, well built man, with a long, deep scar, all the way from the top of his left ear, to just below his chin. He held a sword in one hand, and a horn in the other. He would lift the horn to his lips, and then it would disappear. Every trace of anything was gone. Riani breathed heavily, and fell back onto her pillows. She sighed and closed her eyes.
• ○ • ○ • ○ •
"Ri! Ri, wake up!" Ri jerked awake, sitting up and nearly knocking Byrd to the floor. "Wha???" Ri gasped. Byrd and Robyn giggled. "Happy Birthday, Ri!" They both cheered. Even though Riani was angry, she had to laugh.
eleven.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me