The Curse {OPEN FOR COMMENTS!}

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Curse {OPEN FOR COMMENTS!}

Postby Azalaya » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 pm

The Curse

Chapter 1~ Echo

I don't remember when it started.All I know is my name is Echo Raven Adare and I'm 18.A bright light blinded me and I blinked open my eyes.My doctor,Mrs.Caree, was standing over me.Her smile showed pure evilness and power,Pulling back,I growled with a raspy voice,"What do you want?" Her gaze was sharp and she laughed,"Oh Echo,I wouldn't dare wake you for no reason.No reason at all,but I would if it was a question that only YOU know.Echo,tell me your secrets or die."

Shaking my head I ried out,"I had a year.You said I was to important to kill because of my powers!" Shakily,I stood and grasped my right arm.My back was torn from my lessons and my tattoo on my right arm burned.Mrs.Caree laughed nervously and grabbed her gun that hung on her belt.Aiming it at my head and attempting to pull the trigger.She looked like she was debating it,but before she could get her answer I yelled,'Tachi now!"
I heard a snap and opened my eyes.Noticing my teacher over me I groaned.Once again I had fallen asleep in class and probally muttered everything aloud.Snickering flooded my ears and I blocked them out.Looking at my teacher,who's name was to long to remember,I said,"Oh sorry I... He interrupted me mid-sentance and snapped,"I don't care for your excuses,office now Echo!" His gaze reminded me of Mrs.Caree's and I stood up and walked out the door.Stopping I turned around and said in a British accent,"Goodbye my fellow comapnions.You will miss me,but I shall return to return!" my classmates erupted in laughter and I walked out the door and slammed the door shut.

Walking to the office I thought of Marquez,my twin brother.He was probally already in the office for fighting,or back-talking the teacher.I was about to contact him,but my head throbbed and I heard a small,male voice in my head.Listening I made out the words,"Hey Echo,where are you?I've been in the office for 10 minutes already!" Smiling I replied,"Marquez I'm almost there okay?" Turning the corner,I walked smack into the office door.I glared at Marquez through the window and opened the door.Walking in, I noticed Marquez looking at me with a smug look.his face was bloody and clothes completely torn.He looked fine and I hissed,'Thanks for opening the door." He laughed,"Sorry Echo,I didn't know you were there." Plopping down in the seat next to him,I said sarcastically,"Oh sure,it's not like we are twins with the same tattoo and telepathic ways of talking." Hearing his small laugh,I punched him in the arm the same time the principal entered the room.

The principle glared at Marquez and me.His face was stern and I couldn't help but laugh.Swinging around to face me, he said,"Mr.Adare,Ms.Adare this is the 12th time in the office this week!Plus with your dying your hair a unnatural color,I have no choice but to expel you!" Fear shot through my veins and I squeked out,"Expelled?We get into fights and dye our hair,so what?We're seniors and I can tell you this we are NOT coming back next year,because I'm not coming back." Chuckling the principle pointed to the door,"We will meet again,but next time have manners." Marquez grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.Twisting away,I grabbed my car keys,"It's not fair!We did nothing wrong this time.Well maybe you did,but I just fell asleep!" Sitting down in the driver's seat,I held back some tears and started the car.Marquez slid in next to me,a huge grin plastered across his face.It drived me crazy that he could be so happy at a time like this.How could he be so happy all the time? Shaking my head,I drove out of the parking lot and towards home.My thoughts raced through my head and I nearly didn't notice the tiny,black kitten.Screaching to a stop,I pulled the car over and looked at Marquez.

Chapter 2~Marquez
After we left the school,I zoned out completely.It wasn't until Echo slammed on the brakes did I look up.Echo's eyes burned through me and I opened my car door.Stepping out,I walked around the side and looked at the kitten.she was huddled in a ball under the tire.If Echo didn't stop she would of surely hit the poor animal.

[wip for second chapter}

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Curse {OPEN FOR COMMENTS!}

Postby Azalaya » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 pm

SAAFE

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azalaya » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 pm

SAFE

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azalaya » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:42 am

bumop

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azalaya » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:34 am

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

╔═══════════╗
Vet Tech Student
Cat Mom to Luna
Click the Moon&Stars
╚══════════════╝

Azalaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups