Need a name (please read)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Should I continue this story?

Yeah
10%
YES! DEFINETALLY!
48%
are you crazy? It's the worst thing I've read in my life!
10%
*undecided*
5%
Why do I care?
No votes
Nah
No votes
Hey it's your choice
24%
No
5%
Yes
No votes

Total votes : 21

Re: Need a name (please read)

Postby icicle1107 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 pm

no problem ill keep thinking...if you dont like them then you dont like them its jus ideas so i dont mind
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Awesome I must say though, this is the first time I've posted a story up with no name and it's my busiest one, I am so stoked! I love you! (Kay that sounds a bit weird but....... You get what I mean right?) hopefully I'm going to think of more to write soon!
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 pm

the no names surprisingly gete more its odd...haha ya love ya to (in a non weird way) :D...cant wait for more
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 pm

It's funny I can't wait for more either and I'm the one writing it! And yeah, I seem to take more notice of the stories saying no name its weird
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:43 pm

I brushed my hair and tied it up in a pony tail, high on my head, then pulled a few strands out at the front, so as to frame my face, I looked at myself in the mirror and fingered my golden brown hair, wondering what I could do with it to make it look nicer. I pulled open a draw in the bathroom and rummaged through it until I found what I was after, lifting my hand I smiled, the light shone on the scrunchys shiny material, and I pulled my pony tail through it, twisted it, then pulled my hair through again, until it was on tight enough so as not to come off again. I spun around, and the dress I was wearing spread out, it sparkled in the light and I realized how corny it looked, sure it was nice, but it reminded me too much of Cinderella in the Disney movie, I shook my head, Cinderellas dress was a light blue, not a reddish pink. The front doorbell rung loud and clear through the house, despite being on the second floor, I still had to cover my ears from the sound of it, our doorbell was so loud so that wherever you are in the house, unless you are covered in stacks of pillows and doonas, it sounds almost as if you have your ear right next to the speaker. I thanked whatever G*d might be out there that the devil was being looked after elsewhere, and hurriedly went down the stairs, praying I didn't slip and fall in my high heels, though last minute, at the door I swapped them for a much more comfortable and sensible flat bottom dress shoe, that luckily still matched the color of my dress, I opened the door, and almost fainted. If I'd thought Mike was hot before, in his new suit and tie, there wasn't a word to describe it, and by the looks of it, he thought the same for me, I blushed a deep crimson red

"Mike!" he grinned, and looked me up and down

"you seem surprised to see me" he commented, smiling "Mrs Jones" he nodded his head politely to my mother, who had come up behind me to see Mike, this was the first time she'd met him and I was eager for a good impression to be made.

Mike had stayed silent during the drive to the restaurant, knowing that I anxious about what my Ma would think of him, she'd already started judging when he'd brightened up after finding out we were going out, not staying in, she had thought he was hinting on what he thought she'd cook like. I could see Mike wasn't only worried about making a good impression on my mother, he was also trying to make a good impression on the town mayor, who also just happened to be my mother. It was at the restaurant that Ma started asking questions

"so, Mike" she started off, trying out his name "tell me a little bit about yourself" she sat across from us, on the round table, the restaurant was fairly quiet, a bit unusual for a Friday night, but the waiters treated us like treasured guests, although on hindsight we probably were. Mike nodded at Mas' request

"well, I live with my grandparents, I go to Secondary College, with Kisha" Mas' eyes narrowed slightly, Mike noticed and hurriedly added "but of course you already know that, um" at least Ma had the smarts to ask a different question

"what subjects do you do?" she asked, clasping her hands together, and I gulped, she was playing the career path card, Mike must of noticed me tense up, and so answered in an almost lie

"ugh, you know the usual math, English, I haven't really decided what I want to be, so I haven't really chosen a specific topic so far" Ma seemed satisfy with this answer at least, and I almost breathed a sigh of relief, but caught it just in time.

It was when Sarah and Millie came into the restaurant that the night was ruined, it was in the middle of eating tea, when they came up to me

"well if it isn't Miss Jones and her alien daughter" they smirked, Ma sighed, both the girls family's had had at least one scuffle with her, and I knew Ma wasn't wishing for another, Sarah looked at me, then at Mike sitting beside me, and then around the restaurant,
"well" she said "looks like no threat, no principal, and no police to interupt this time eh mutant?" Ma glared at me, but I was too busy trying not to punch Sarah square on the nose to notice,

"like i said, Sarah, if anyone here is a mutant it's you, put on another 50 have we?" this earned me three glarings at, Ma wasn't pleased with the way I spoke to them, and they just didn't want me defying them, Mike tried his hardest not to get involved, but when they grabbed me by the collar on my dress, he stood up menacingly

"let her go and leave" he growled, but Millie just snickered, and Sarah rolled her eyes

"I don't think so" she answered, and suddenly her nails grew longer before our very eyes, the one on her forefinger broke through the stitching in my dress and pressed up against the skin on my neck, pushing hard, I winced, and felt a tiny trickle of blood slowly etch it's way down my neck, Mike growled and I put my hands to Sarah's arm. It was then I realized how quiet everything was, for me it all seemed to be in slow motion, Millie was suddenly walking backwards, her eyes wide with fright as she stared at me, and Sarah dropped me, screaming as she clung her burnt hand, hang on, burnt? That's when I realize Ma is gone, I walk into the centre of the restaurant, and it is there I fall, the last thing I saw, before my head hit the ground, is a fire, that had begun to engulf the table we had been sitting at. "Mike" I thought before it all went black.
Last edited by AninaAna on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:16 pm

love it cant wait for more:D
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 pm

I was with Mike, he wore a worn old white shirt, and army style shorts, I had on a long white flowing dress, that blew softly in the wind, my hair stayed put, even when the wind became more aggressive, it was only my dress that moved. Mike was a few metres from where I stood, and frightened, I naturally wanted to be with him, but as I walked towards him, he seemed to be farther and farther away, I stopped walking and he stopped moving. I frowned deepily and call out to him, but no sound left my throat, I took a step back, something was seriously wrong here, I thought, but as I stepped back, Mike came closer to me, until finally we were standing side to side, he turned to face me, and I had to crane my neck to see his face, I put my hands on his chest, and he grabbed them.

"where am I?" I asked him "what are we doing here?" I was joyous to find I could speak again, but my joy vanished almost instantly when Mike looked down to me and I saw... The most horrendous thing you could ever see on the person you love, I looked up to him, unable to tear my gaze away from his featureless face, his eyes, his nose, his lips, they were gone, It was almost as if his face had been erased, and in that instant I knew I was dreaming, I screamed, and suddenly I was being shaken.

"there's something you need to know about me" he looked me in the eye, and I nodded,

"what is it?" Mike sighed

"I am not like other people" and I smiled, thinking I knew what he meant but he shook his head, and gripped both my hands, "not in that way though Kisha, in the other way, I'm not, I'm not like you" and I knew what he meant, I laughed

"then you must be normal, to be unlike myself, is to be human" Mike frowned and looked at me

"so your?" and I nodded, "then we?" I laughed at his confusion, then dropped his hand and stepped back, lifting one of my hands I said
"I will show you, Mike, why I am not like others, then you are to show me" he nodded solemnly, all words caught in his throat, grinning I let warmth flood into my finger tips, and faced my palm towards the sky, a red light, flickered and grew, until it burst into a flame, only small at first, but growing larger, as I fed more energy into it. I watched as Mike stared in wonder, at the living light, wavering in the centre of my palm, and grinned. Closing my fist I killed the flame.
"I always knew there was something about you, that was larger than myself" he looked at me, finally breaking his gaze away from my hand, "and now I show you, right?" without waiting for my answer, he looked around him, checking for any peeping eyes, or any listening ears. My brother had a reputation for spying on myself and Mike. My breath caught when Mike pulled his shirt over his head, and I found myself gazing lazily at his abbs, he grinned and turned around, I gasped

"wings".

That's when I woke up, but I was blinded by white, I closed my eyes and covered them with my hand, I sit up, and I noticed my hand was fatter than normal, as my sight returned, I saw the reason, my hand was wrapped in a white gauze, so was my leg and just about every other part of my body. I could hear shouting, and I strained my ears to hear what was being said, I recognized my mothers voice

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S A G*D DAMN MUTANT?" I heard her shout, and frowned, why am I here I thought, and ignored the rest of my mothers argument with whoever else was on the other side of the door, I looked around me, taking in the sights and smells, when suddenly I notice something beside my bed, it was a figure slumped in a chair, it took me a minute to recognize Mike. I was relieved to find that Mikes face was still fully and completely intact, I longed to kiss him, but moving had suddenly become painful, I grunted, and Mike shifted in his sleep, a clock on the wall in front of me informed me that it was 5 in the morning, but I didn't in the least feel like sleeping, in fact, if moving hadn't been so painful, I would've gladly gone for a jog. I called out, but even that was painful, Mike woke with a start beside, me and took one of my gauze covered hands, his eyes were bloodshot and I could see deep dark bags beneath,

"Mike, where am I?" his eyes widened slightly, and a smile came to his lips,

"I'm not dreaming this time am I? Your really awake this time?" I nodded, confused

"yeah I'm really up, why? Where am I?" Mike grimaced
"you're in a hospital, you blew up a restaurant, don't you remember?" I shook my head,

"no, no I don't remember anything" he smiled grimly

"I guess its just as well" he rubbed the back of his neck, "I wouldn't like to remember, but Kisha, you must know, you blew up that restaurant, it wasnt some gas cylinder leakage, it was you" his words hit me like a knife, I blew up a restaurant? How could I do something like that? Mas' words rang in my ears 'what do you mean she's a mutant' Ma was talking about me! I realized, but how could that be? I have been perfectly normal my whole life fold, I looked at Mike, his eyes drooped tiredly,

"how long was I out?" I had to know, if I was a mutant, and I'd done this to myself, I looked at my bandages, I had to know just how dangerous I was.

"two weeks"

-thank you so much for your feedback, it means so much to me :) -
Last edited by AninaAna on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 am

OMG! can't wait for more it's epicZ!

Ideas for names~
~Chronicles of the Unknown
~Unknown Days
~Fate of the mutants

Follow me Guys!
!Swear I'm not dead just a bit depressed! If you are in a RP with me don't be afraid to go on without me, I'm sorry lol

DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 am

Thank you!
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 am

It was the next day, Mike still sat beside my bed, his head in his arms as he slept, my mind raced, I still hadn't gotten my head around the thought of being a mutant, or the fact that it was me who blew up the restaurant on the news, I sighed. So much had happened in just one day, I put my hands on my forehead as I lay, but put them on the sheets beneath me, as I heard a knock the door, wincing, I painfully pushed myself up into a sitting position,

"come in" I called, and saw my mothers face poke around the door, "Ma!" I cried happily, glad to see my mother, but as she walked up, with long purposeful strides, and looked at me, my smile was wiped from my face, and I realized something was wrong

"mutant" she said, that one, single word knocked me off balance, I just sat, looking at her, my jaw dropped, and I looked at her, gaping stupidly like a goldfish. My mother was a hater of mutants, as soon as she realized one was in her town, she'd send special police to arrest them and take them away, I remember her telling me one time over dinner, 'mutants are g*ds ugliest creation' she said.

"you kept this from me Kisha" her voice brought me back to my senses and I stammered

"n-no, Ma I-I had no idea, I-I didn't realize, I-I'm not, I can't be" I was going to say more, but I was interrupted, Ma slammed her hand down on the bedside table, and leant in close to my face, closer than was comfortable for me, she was calm, too calm, I could see hatred burning bright in her eyes, and anger below, fueling it, normally when Ma was angry, her ears and nose would turn red, and her hands would shake, but now, Ma looked calmer than I thought possible, I tried to look away but she grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her

"you are a vermin, and you need to be exterminated" her voice was low, and hate dripped from her words, "you are g*ds ugliest creation" she told me before storming out of the room, my hands shook as I brought them to my face, Mike put a hand on my shoulder, instantly calming me, I grimaced and spoke after the closing door

"the only thing ugly about mutants, Is the name" it had always been my opinion, Mike squeezed my shoulder comfortingly and I held onto it,

"that's a lovely opinion" he told me, "but I don't like your mothers opinion, thats just offensive" he spoke with more passion than I ever had before becoming a mutant, I frowned

"w-why do you say it so..." I searched for the right word, but Mike just put a finger to my lips, and shushed me, I crossed my arms and scowled in response.

"I'll show you why" he said, and began to pull his shirt over his head, suddenly bringing back memories of my dream, my eyes widened, my dream showed him doing just that, but, I racked my brains, I couldn't remember why, Mike cleared his throat and I looked up, his shirt hung loosely on the end of my bed, and his beautifully tanned abbs showed, I was so close to drooling, he grinned at my expression, but what he did next, took my breath away. At first I didn't know what it was, but then I realized, the things coming out behind him, they were wings! Mikes wings were black with grey stripes,

"I looked it up" he said "turns out that they are coloured like an antshrikes wings, not sure what kind of bird that is but" he didn't say any more, and I didn't press him, he turned his back to me so I could see the back of them, and the were about the same, only much more sharper in colour, he turned back around, his wings dropping a little as he searched my face, and I realized how rude I was being,

"oh sorry" I said hurriedly, "they're beautiful Mike, really, c-can they fly?" I was in awe, imagine. Being able to soar through the sky, feel the wind in your hair, and just that feeling, of being free! I shut my eyes and imagined myself gliding over the town, and just leaving all my worries behind me

"sure" I looked back at Mike, suddenly whisked from my dream, shaking my head I smiled

"you are the luckiest man alive" I told him, referring to his feathers, but he just smiled mischiveously and I got the feeling, he wasn't thinking because of the feathers.

"you don't realize how right you are" he told me, as he replaced his shirt, "that's not all, I can also consume myself into a complete ball of fire, though it is harmless" he added, and he glanced quickly at the gauze on my arms, I ignored him,

"fire?" I breathed, he didn't hear me, and I didn't repeat myself.

-there you go guys, hope you like :)

http://www.birdforum.net/opus/Image:Ama ... e_male.jpg here's the link to the bird that Mikes wings look most like, an Amazonian ant shrike
Last edited by AninaAna on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me