Some Wanna Be Novels - Posting open

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Novel Three

Postby lennon » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:38 am

Novel Three

:)
Last edited by lennon on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:43 am, edited 8 times in total.
looking for some basic equine art
please pm me
will pay well

"whatever you are, be a good one."

young adult on the west coast
animal enthusiast = border collies, horses, reptiles
music lover = PA!D, NF, Rainbow Kitten Suprise
collecting all rats
donations appreciated

trade✼howrse✼want art of my dog✼Flight Rising✼
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

lennon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Novel Three-Continued

Postby lennon » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 am

"Yeah, I'll be there at five. Don't worry, I won't miss it. I've been there before, so can you just stop worrying about me? No, I think I am old enough to handle myself. Yeah, okay. See you later, bye." I shook my head as the phone snapped shut. It was him, no doubt about it, but how was here, and why? I hadn't even asked myself all the questions I had when Maqkelia caught sight of him and just had to get her grimy hand all over him. Well what else can you expect, it is Maqkelia, queen of dating&dumping. Suddenly I felt like I was gonna get sick as I heard her voice, thick as honey, and way too sweet for what she was planning on doing with it. "Why hello there hon. You must be new to Crosston or I would have seen you sooner. I could just eat you right up your so yummy. Well I'm Maqkelia and I would just love to show you around. Wait! Why don't I just help you now? What kind of book are you looking for, know this place from wall to wall." I gagged when she said the word yummy. Who talks like that?! I kept my head down, acting like I was still busy doing someone elses paperwork. But my head came up the second I heard him say my name.

"Actually I was looking for Berkeley Westing. If she is here of course." The way he said my name just made me want to throw myself into his arms. The first thing I noticed about him was his grey-green eyes that looked like they could just swallow everything just by the raw emotion you could see in them. Then his hair, a couple shades shy of black was just a little to long and curly, threatening to cover an eye. He was tall, even to me, one of the tallest girls at school. And beneath the tight fitting shirt and dark wash jeans, I could tell he was lean and muscled. But all I could focus on was his eyes. His head slowly turned til he was looking straight at me, it seemed like he already knew where I was. I'm pretty sure my face became bright red, but I couldn't help but see recgonition, then anger flow through his eyes. My eyes widened in confusion, why would he be mad at me? Was it because of the dream last night? Without even thinking about it, I ducked back down, where my elbow managed to collide with a filing cabinet, causing too much noise. "Ow." I muttered, then stood up and started to walk away from him. I couldn't deal with another person hating me. it would just be too much. "Are you sure you want to talk to her?" Maqkelia asked in utter disgust, and I'm guessing her nose was wrinkled like she smelled something terrible.

I glanced over my shoulder so I could hear his response, but he wasn't looking at Maqkelia, he was looking at me, and it was his turn to have a look of confusion. His eyebrows where knitted together like he was trying to figure something out. Without giving Maqkelia an answer he started to make his way to me, but I didn't want to hear the mean things he would say, and espcially not in public, it just all be too humiliating. I was already out the door and on the sidewalk, when he finally placed a hand on my shoulder. I tried to shake it off and keep walking, but he wasn't having any of that. So I just turned around to face him, but he was closer than I expected, his face only inches from mine. I could already feel the tears running down my cheeks as I glanced up into his eyes, but they only showed anger, so my eyes then went down to the pavement.

"What do you want?" My voice cracking as I forced the words from my mouth. I didn't dare look up at him, I wouldn't be able to control myself if I saw a look of amusement on his pretty little face. Everyone had fun tearing me down, bit by bit. What joy did they get from it? Suddenly his hand was on my chin, and then I was looking up at him, into those grey green eyes. He looked as though he was the one that was in pain. I could see him thinking of what to say to me, why would he have to think of something cruel to say to me? "What's wrong Berkeley?" The question floated in the air between us, asking me to answer. And then it hit me. He never meant to be one of the many others that taunted me. Then what did he want?

I shook my head, forcing him to let go, and I just stared at the ground, feeling completely and utterly stupid. "Are you mad at me?" He asked quietly. "No, no no." I said quickly and stealing a glance at his eyes. but then I had to look at him, suddenly confused. "Why would I be mad?" A few stray tears still ran down my cheeks and I wiped them away with the back of my hand. "For that." He said as he ran his fingers softly across the gash on my cheek. I raised my eyebrows, asking him to further explain. I saw a knowing look pass through his eyes, then a dark could of anger as his eyes grew darker. "How could he not tell her?" He mummbled through clenched teeth, and I wasn't quite sure if he was still talking to me.
He stood there for several minutes, and I didn't dare distirb him for fear that he might take out his anger on me. After he cooled down, or at least look liked he was able to compose himself, he spoke. "We have much to talk about Berkeley Westing." "I uh, wha- I don't know...?" I stuttered, completely confused to what he was talking about. "Well, you aren't exactly human." The next thing I knew my eyes grey heavy and my knees gave out, but before I crashed to the ground I felt strong hands catch me, then it was dark.

I woke up with a killer head ache and I was surprised to find myself in my bed, and even more surprised to what happened. I sat up suddenly, all the blood rushed out of my head and I raised a hand to massage my temple, but then I saw him. He was just sitting there in my desk chair just staring at me like I was a book he was trying to find the main point of. i was so shocked to see him in my room that I pushed myself backwards, suddenly hitting my head against the headboard. I let out an embarsing grunt. he stood up and slowly walke dtowards me, like he was trying to calm a frightened animal. I just tried to scoot back more

Leighton
berkeley
looking for some basic equine art
please pm me
will pay well

"whatever you are, be a good one."

young adult on the west coast
animal enthusiast = border collies, horses, reptiles
music lover = PA!D, NF, Rainbow Kitten Suprise
collecting all rats
donations appreciated

trade✼howrse✼want art of my dog✼Flight Rising✼