{ INKLINGS } A Competition Thread V.3!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Pick Your Favorite!

Entry One
16%
Entry Two
6%
Entry Three
35%
Entry Four
42%

Total votes : 31

Re: { INKLINGS } A Competition Thread V.3!

Postby eden . » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Congratulations to *~S y m m e t r y~*, entrant number 2, for winning the fifth round theme!

Congratulations to Beagle~Basset~Luver, entrant number 1, our runner up!

Thank you to whomever participated. The next round has been updated. Please check it out ^^
Image Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
YOU CAN FOLLOW US TO PARADISE
JUST STAY AWAKE. STAY AWAKE.

semi-lit clubspcritique cornerspstoragespmy tumblrspmy writing blogspparadise
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image Image
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round Five: Entry One

Postby eden . » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:52 am

ENTRY ONE;

Why do they all blame me?

I don't want to be here, I want to be free again. What did I do wrong? Is there something wrong with me? The people on the other side of the glass laugh and point at me. If I don't do what they want the scary people that both feed me and hurt me come out with metal sticks that produce blue sparks and make me go numb.

I used to have someone who wouldn't laugh and point because I can't act right. He would always talk softly and treat me with respect. It wasn't his fault that another man stuck his head in my mouth and I sneezed. It wasn't my fault either, was it? A little one bangs his hand on the glass, pointing and shouting. He wants me to look at him. I do and he shrieks in laughter."Mommy! Mommy, the tiger is a freak!"

It kills me to hear those words. All I want to do is collapse in sorrow and pity for myself. They don't know I know what they say. They don't know that I feel ill because of the defect I was born with. They don't know that I have so many heavy burdens on my shoulders.

They don't know how it feels to be accused of doing something you never meant to do.

All I do now is pace and sleep. I can't bring myself to eat. I don't care when they strike me with sticks. Is this what they call apathy? Where does my friend live now? He was taken by men in blue with chains around his wrists. I want him, and no other. I start to pace again.

I've come to accept my role as a freak. A quirk. A flaw.

So just blame me and leave me alone to die.

eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round Six; Entry Two

Postby eden . » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:27 am

ENTRY TWO;

"No!" I cry, and run after this evil creature. I run faster, as I am on four paws, and this...thing is on two. His feet don't look like paws, they look like something I have not seen on any fellow tigers before.
The creature seems to not hear my cry, but make a small wince. I guess it didn't understand me, but I didn't care. I ran after this thing, and hear my poor baby cry. The little squeal of frightendness from the cub broke my heart, and I roared, trying to stop the creature with my poor cub.
I feel like I'm running forever, when I finally tackle this male. He falls to the ground, with a loud grunt, and I seize the moment. I grab the white cub, claw the man's face, and run. I had to find my other cubs.
I turn to find another man in white, with a rope on a stick. I knew what it did, and I didn't like it.
Two others in white had my other two cubs, on those sticks. I roared, dropping my cub, who cowerd under me. "Get away from them!" I scream, but all they seem to do is smirk. This can't be the end, it can't be...No. I ran at one, and pinned him to the ground, I roared in his face.
Snapped his neck like a twig, and grabbed my cub. I grabbed the other cub, and hid them in a near-by fern, I was sad that I knew I was most likely never going to see them again.
Ran back. I looked at he last person with my last cub, he had something silver in his hand...The last thing I saw was a bright flash, and felt myself hit the ground.

What did I do to desereve to die?
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eden . » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Congratulations to The Only, entrant number 1, for winning the sixth round theme!

Thank you to whomever participated. The next round has been updated. Please check it out ^^
Image Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
YOU CAN FOLLOW US TO PARADISE
JUST STAY AWAKE. STAY AWAKE.

semi-lit clubspcritique cornerspstoragespmy tumblrspmy writing blogspparadise
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image Image
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eden . » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:33 am

ENTRY ONE

Tick, tock
the hands go 'round the clock
Tick, tock
bronze hands, they do mock.

The time strikes three
Where could he be?
Oh, you'll see.

Tick, tock
barges in without a knock.
Tick, tock
probably knocked up the entire block.

I take his key
and make the tea.
Thinks he's safe, does he?

Tick, tock
flops down with nothing but a sock.
Tick, tock
he laughs. I turn the lock.

Plop goes the cube of sugar.
Plop goes another.
Plop,
plop,

plop.

Tick, tock
the gun I do cock.
Tick, tock
bless father's soul under his grave's rock.

Correct, he was.
Always right.
No longer could I forgive these "slights".

Tick, tock
"Drink the tea".
Tick, tock
"What's wrong with me?"

The gun goes click.
Clearly,
some men can't hold their
arsenic.

You're not well
I say,
deranged
but it's either this
or
blow out your brains.

Tick, tock.

So enjoy your tea

ingrate.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round Seven: Entry Two

Postby eden . » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 am

ENTRY TWO

"Have you got it yet?" A harsh whisper echoed through the one. I clicked the ear piece off, scowling. When the buzzing would not cease, I clicked it in once more.
"Almost, I'll meet you and Robert there at seven," My own voice sounded deep, fuzzy in the faulty line. But we would get higher equipment as soon as I got this watch. I straightened my tie and adjusted my hair once more. Hopefully my costume would be believable. Otherwise all would be lost.
I stepped out of the room, hoping the makeup wouldn't smear. It gave me the look of a five o'clock shadow, and my hair tucked up made it look short, almost bald. The bowler hat hopefully wouldn't fall off, with all the night's activity. Time to put on a show.
I walked down the dark corridor, taking a left, and another, until I came to the platform. The factory below was abandoned, except for the spotlight on him. I had to catch my breath to keep myself from sighing. He was slouching forward in the seat, his tied hands keeping him from falling. Dark brunette hair shaded his face, his gorgeous face, the one I knew too well. His black attire was practically blending in with the surrounding shadows, making him look like the bad guy. Too bad that I was the double agent, not him. He would have been a great one.
I stepped delicately down the stairs, my footsteps too soft. Surely a man would have been louder. Be convincing! I reminded myself, and stomped over to him. When he didn't look up, I decided to begin.
"Hello Rueben," I announced, my voice thankfully sounding deeper with the voice changer. He looked up at me, his blue eyes searching my own brown. Suddenly, I felt humble, my motive threatening to crumble. But no, I mustn't, this was for the greater good of him, I, and all.
"Hello. You must be Robert," Rueben replied, as if it was a casual meeting. How I wish it was. He would say hello to Reyna, and we would talk over coffee, about our jobs, lives, and ourselves.
"You know why you are here, so let's make this short and sweet. Where is the watch?" I force a snarl into my voice, but an evil smile remains on my face. He refuses to frown, or show any sign of displeasure. This makes my job that much easier.
"I don't have it,"
"I know you do,"
"I don't,"
I scowl at him, flexing my balled fists. I smirk once more, before raising my voice.
"Frank! Joey!" I call, stepping back from him. Why, I warned you. I'm so sorry! My heart begs me not to do this, but my mind knows what's best. The two henchmen come from behind him, and take hold of his chair.
A brief display of fear flash across this beautiful blues, but they disappear at a moment's notice. "Hey fellas, where we going?" he asks, a playful note in his voice. The two drag him into the shadows, and I know what they plan to do.
I turn away, blocking out the sounds of his pain. The buzz returns to my ear, but I refuse to answer the Mastermind. I close my eyes, clenching my fists. And I wait, every second bringing more pain.
"Boss!" I hear about ten minutes later. I turn, and see Joey scurry out of the dark room. He is a big man, with pure strength, just like Frank. He opens his hand to reveal the brass pocket watch, telling me how it fell out of his pocket. I take it gently, and check the time on my own digital wristwatch. I have an hour and a half until I have to meet the true Robert, with the Mastermind. That gives me twenty minutes. The screech of a chair assaults my eardrums, as I take the sugar cubes out of my pocket.
Unfortunately, I look up too fast, and my bowler hat falls off. My long brown hair showers around my shoulders, and I meet Rueben's gaze. He has a black eye, and his lip is swollen, but he looks like an undead movie star. He stares at me, denial and shock in his voice.
"Reyna? Is that you?" he asks, and suddenly I feel sick. Because it is me, his sidekick, his crush, his best friend. The one he told all his secrets to, the one who has been his partner on the force for years before. The one who he gave his first revolver, which suddenly was cold in my pocket.
"No, this wasn't supposed to happen," I say, before shutting off my voice modifier. I happen to click on my earpiece, and get screams from the Mastermind, telling me to hurry up. I shut that off too, my hands shaking.
"You? You're a part of them? How could you betray me like that? How dare you?" Rueben's voice begins to rise, his eyes reflecting his anger. My heart begins to break, and I can feel tears in my eyes.
"No, Rueben, you don't get it," I say, taking out the revolver. I set it on the table, with the sugar cubes and the pocket watch. Then I walk over to him, beckoning the henchmen to go away.
"Don't touch me you, you, slime bag! Get away from me! Go!" He shouts at me, and I wipe my eyes. I can feel everything crumbling around me, his Caribbean blue eyes like lasers shattering my world. No, no! This wasn't supposed to happen!
"Please, don't," I can't help but cry, "I had to, can't you see that? This is bigger than me, bigger than you, bigger than us. I'm so sorry," My vision is blurred from the tears that have welled up, and I brush back my hair. The long pink scar across my jawbone and under my ear is the only way I can explain it. But he isn't listening.
"I thought you were more than this, I wanted to be more than what we were. I guess I was foolish to trust you. How could I? How could you? This is all your fault! We could have - no. There is no longer a we, and there will never be again!" His voice is like an avenging angel, every word destroying what we have ever had. I open my mouth to say something, but then I hear a car.
"Shut up and do what I tell you," I growl, before springing into action. I duck behind his chair, untying his hands. I untie his feet as well, before beckoning him to follow.
"How can I trust you?" he snarls, his eyes still filled with rage.
"You're going to have to trust the one person you ever loved if you want to live," I snap, leading him towards a room. He is reluctant, but he has sense. "Stay I here, I have to deal with the boss. Don't come out until you hear the car go,"
His blue eyes are unreadable, boring into me, all knowing. I know he loved me once, but it is to late now. Maybe he will find someone else who won't steal his sugar cubes. Maybe he won't. "What about you?" he whispers, and I hear a crack in his voice. He was a spy, we spies never crack. He does care,
"I'll be fine," I say, but I can hear the lie in my voice. He can hear it too. Before he can reply, I step out of the dark room, closing it behind me. And then, I go to confront him.
My steps are quick, and I arrive in the factory room just before he enters. He is dressed in dark wear, shades covering his face. "Reyna! Where are they?" His voice is a gruff as it was on the line, and he studies me.
"You have failed me, haven't you?" He adds, flicking his hand towards me, a signal. Two burly men lumber forward, coming towards me.
"No!" I yelp, turning to the table. I grab the three items, showing them to him before they can kill me. He observes the items, before taking them from me.
"Good, now you can kill her," He says, and I know my wits can't get me out of this one. I've been in countless situations that I could die in, but I knew there was no way out of this one. I could see more people filing in through all exits, like ants. And they were coming for me.
I stifled a scream, backing to the wall. Help me, good lord, help me! I don't believe in any religion, but I had to believe someone could change my fate. So I silently prayed to whoever was listening, closing my eyes to await my death. I silently begged for it to be fast, but I knew they would make it long and painful.
It was then that I blacked out from a brutal head wound. I'd rather not share the details, for you too would have nightmares. But I remember the sound of the siren clipping my ears like a gun.

When I woke up, the world was at high speed. Above me was a white ceiling, and I heard beeping noises. I blinked the dizziness out of my eyes, trying to get a grip. I was in a hospital bed, and I couldn't help but notice countless injuries.
I couldn't move, but I didn't want to, for I knew it would send waves of pain to flood my broken body. I looked to the side table, three items sitting there. Three items I had gone through so much trouble, so much pain for. A bag of sugar cubes. A brass pocket watch. And an age-old revolver.
I managed to see the window of the room, which was empty besides me. A few chairs lined the hallway as nurses and doctors passed by. In the first one, a man, about my age, sat, his head in his hands. He had long, brown hair, that pooled around his hands. He was slouched forward, a bandage wrapped around his thigh. It was Rueben, my Rueben, worried about me.
A nurse opened the door of my room, checking my injuries and stuff. It took about ten minutes, and the whole time I was mute. She then slipped out, tapping on his shoulder. She beckoned to my room, and he looked at the window. My heart skipped a beat.
For a second, his blue eyes locked with mine, before he shot up. He had forgiven me, I was sure. He practically ran in, closing the door, and sitting in the chair beside my bed. I was sure he had been sitting there, holding my hand while I slept, waiting for me.
For a while, we whispered, his eyes full of longing to hug or kiss me. But I was so broken, he could only hold my hand, as I explained the treacherous things that had happened.
Every bit of blackmail, every threat to him, every scar I had taken from them. Some of this he knew, from what the detectives had found after the scene. He explained to me about his call to the police, the old team breaking in to the factory. But not before I had been beaten senseless, before his eyes.
Now at this point, I was almost crying. I couldn't actually though, because my eyes were swollen and black. The nurse came in to tell us he had five minutes, and he looked at me with new desperation. "Why did they need that stuff anyway?"
"Oh, they were planning to trade it away for some valuable things. They know someone who has a friend, who's cousin knows nothing about value. So they were going to trick him, because he's an old timer who likes collecting guns, uses pocket watches, and acts like a horse!"
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round Seven: Entry Three

Postby eden . » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:09 am

ENTRY THREE

I killed a man just yesterday,
Won’t tell you how I managed
I cleaned up all the bloody mess,
And made sure nothing’s damaged.

I saw my mum just after that,
I’d changed my shirt and tie,
But had to bribe her with a sugar cube,
And say “‘Twas just red dye”.

But that didn’t convince her,
So I had to kill her too,
With my father’s old revolver,
That she’d hidden in the loo.

I stole my father’s pocket watch,
An old thing made of brass,
But tripped over a table,
And broke a looking glass.

A neighbour heard the crashing,
An annoying, nosy pain,
And thought to call the coppers,
Before I could get away.

So I’m sitting in this prison cell,
And praying I don’t hang,
If I only they’d be merciful,
And let me go out with a bang.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round Seven: Entry Four

Postby eden . » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:07 am

ENTRY FOUR

Chekhov's Gun
"If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise don't put it there." - A. P. Chekhov

My life changed for the better when I realized I was a villain. It's a peculiar feeling, knowing you are doomed to fail eventually, but really, aren't we all? Don't we all die? In that final, great quest that we embark on with such fatalistic enthusiasm, we all fail. No one lives forever, except in fame and infamy. At least, as a villain, I was guaranteed a good run at power, fortune, and indeed, a great role in an undying story that would grant my memory immortal life.

They would all remember me, but not for my deeds. They would remember me for who I am. I realized early on that certain things had to happen in a story. If I played along, I'd be rewarded with continued success (for a time). If I didn't, I'd lose my chance at immortality.

Sounds like a lousy deal, eh? Play along, and you'll lose in the end? Well, the trick is that knowing the rules of the game makes actually playing it far more fun. Yes, I'd lose in the end, but in the meantime, I'd enjoy myself.

The room didn't scream wealth. No, it was nothing that pretentious and overt. There were, indeed, delicate gold inlays where-ever objects might benefit from them. The cushions on the chairs were deep green velvet, and the china on the center table was extremely high quality, but the style was the opulence of an American industrialist, not that of a Russian autocrat. The room merely murmured wealth in a suggestive, seductive way. I ran my finger down the fine carpentry of the door-frame and turned to my right-hand man, or woman as it happened.

“Excellent work. You've grasped exactly what I was looking for,” I told her, my voice sounding like toxic chocolate syrup. I'd worked on my voice for years, transforming it from a nasal monotone into a piece of art. “The understated elegance of the whole thing.”

She smiled, red lips parting over unnaturally white teeth. “Thank you, my lord.” She was a marvelous henchwoman: murderously efficient, devastatingly intelligent, and stunningly beautiful. I didn't trust her as far as I could throw her, but who can you trust in this business?

I entered, twirling my fingers in my black mustache. “Tell the kitchen to send coffee,” I instructed curtly, the syrup fading from my voice till only the toxin remained. “My finest and very black, mind you. And the best sugar bowl, without any sugar.”

The redheaded woman bowed her head respectfully and retreated through the door, shutting it with a soft click behind her. I gave her my best cold and confident look, and stood there motionless until her footsteps faded away.

Then I rubbed my hands together with glee, and the sinister look faded, replaced by my natural grin of enthusiasm. Time to practice my singular art.

The breakfast table (or tea-time table, for this instance) was pushed up close to the fireplace, where a feeble flicker burned, barely warming the room. I circled it, touching each of the corners in turn. I pulled out two seats. One for me, and one for him. I stood back and surveyed the effect. Good, good. That seemed about right. I strolled over the other side of the room, where a desk sat waiting. It was a good desk, the kind lawyers use when they want to be reassuring or scary.

I knelt down, pressing my suit clad knees to the understated carpet, and pulled open the bottom drawer. It was filled with a box of props: my quills for the writing of this part of the story. I lovingly pulled out each one (an old revolver, the sort of gun one would display on a mantelpiece, and a bag of innocuous sugar cubes), and placed them on the desktop.

And – what was this? My pocketwatch? I pulled it out of the box and frowned. I thought it was in my winter coat. Ah well. I admired its design for a moment; it too was classic, and perfectly fitted to my role. A brass case covered a simple white face and indomitable black hands as they ticked around the numbers painted around the edge. Three twenty two. Eight minutes to go. I flicked it shut and slid it into my pocket.

I put the bag of sugar cubes in my pocket, and picked up the gold filigreed antique revolver. It still worked like a charm, but it was unloaded. I checked it to make sure, and closed it up again. Then, pushing the drawer closed with my foot and crossing the room, I placed the gun on a small stand on the bare mantelpiece. Then I balanced a small card in front of it, printed with: Danger! Loaded! Do not Touch! and other such cautionary cliches. I bounced back on my heels and grinned.

The door opened with a thud as the tea-cart was wheeled through. I turned around slowly, with a glower on my face. They bowed hastily, and proceeded to set up the table. Muffins, coffee, jam and toast – never let it be said that I don't give prisoners a good last meal. When they had finished, I asked sternly, “Where is the sugar bowl?”

The cowed minion handed me a beautiful sugar bowl, its porcelain insides gleaming. I took it with a sinister smile, and pulled the bag of sugar cubes out of my pocket. Then, with a wink at him, I poured the sugar cubes into the bowl. “You made the coffee as black as the pit of despair, yes?” I inquired, the chocolate syrup seeping back into my voice.

“I thought we painted the pit of despair a sort of dingy gray, sir.”

“Figure of speech,” I snapped, and poured a bit of coffee from the pot into a spare cup and sipped it. I resisted making a face. It was revoltingly strong, bitter and absolutely unpalatable without sugar. “Good. You may go. Tell the guards to bring the prisoner in.”

They scurried away.

I waited impatiently for the prisoner to arrive.

I paced.

I waited not-so-patiently.

Finally, the door opened and a dejected little chap with manacles on his arms and legs stumbled in, followed by two burly guards and my redheaded henchwoman.

“Ah there you are! Guards, take off his manacles,” I admonished, waving a hand. They did so, and the prisoner began rubbing his wrists, his eyes flicking around the room. He was looking for an escape route first... then he searched for a weapon – found it! The gun. I put a hand on his shoulder, and he flinched.

I escorted him the tea-table, steering him to the chair on the side closest to the fireplace. “Join me for tea or coffee. I'm sure you'll like the coffee, and – dear me – you must be hungry.”

I grinned wolfishly and sat down in the chair opposite him. “Have a muffin,” I ordered.

He swallowed nervously. “You're not going to get anything out of me,” he repeated, as if rote memorization and too many bad movies had carved the line into his thick skull.

“Please, relax. This is not an interrogation.” I promised him, adding to myself, this is an execution. I smiled again, but it seemed to make him more nervous. “Have some coffee. It's the best quality of beans.” I took a blueberry muffin and ate a delicate bite. He reluctantly took a muffin and nibbled it. My right-hand woman approached the table and poured us both coffee, which I sipped with a sign of enjoyment. Ugh. It was horrible.

He picked up his coffee, sipped it, and made a face. “Needs, sugar,” he coughed, and added a sugar cube to his coffee. And Bingo was his name-oh! He sipped it again and smiled.

Then, while I watched carefully, sipping my horrid coffee, he ate his muffin.

I pulled out my watch and checked the time surreptitiously. Then I put down my cup of coffee with a decisive clink. “Now, is there anything you'd like to say? Any last words?”

He coughed, and put his own coffee down, panic flitting across his face. “What? Aren't you going to ask me any questions? You're just going to kill me?”

“Of course.” I smiled. His eyes flicked back at the gun over the mantelpiece.

He stood, shoving his chair back dramatically. “You'll never succeed, you, you horrible person.”

“Dear me, you certainly haven't picked up your best friend's talent for banter, now have you?” I remarked, poison etching my words into the air. It really was pathetic, the standards that banter has fallen to now-a-days. Things like “Die!” or “You fiend!” are considered to be high art. I mean, really?

He leaped back for the gun, brought it around and shot me. “Die!”

Or tried to. The trigger flicked with a forlorn snap of metal. Click. Click. Click. All the colour drained from his face. “You... you...”

“Unpleasant human being, I think you were going to say.” He gasped for breath, and I continued. “Yes, yes, get on with dying. Those sugar cubes were laced with poison. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to take food from strangers?” I snapped, a smile on my lips. I twirled my mustachio in an appropriately sinister way. “Die.”

The man slipped back into the chair, then out of it, falling on the floor with a thud.

I gave the obligatory evil-villain laugh, and turned to my henchwoman. “I think that's a record time for that maneuver,” I remarked. “The baited Chekhov's gun. Everyone knows that a gun placed on the mantlepiece in the first scene will be used in the last one. And yet, no one ever remembers that it's broader than that. The rules are, anything significant in the first scene will be important in the last one,” I lectured. “Including sugar cubes.”

She looked bored. “A record? Why don't you check?”

I snorted and pulled out my watch, ignoring the dead body on the floor. I flicked it open with a peculiar click. “Looks to be... five minutes, start to finish. Yes, it's a new record.”

“You are indeed an excellent teacher, sir,” she said. I looked up in alarm. “In fact, I've learned your lessons so well that...” She backed away from the table, and hissed. “Time to die.”

My faithless pocket-watch clicked again, and then spat a foul smelling gas from its innards. “You... you couldn't have!” My world was fading to black as I struggled to rise, my senses slowly shutting off, one by one.

“Newsflash, sir. You haven't been reading enough books. Don't you know that the beautiful yet evil girl is always a traitorous backstabber?”

She laughed. “Chekhov's watch, good sir. Chekhov's watch.”
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me