The Summer's Lost Rose

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: The Summer's Lost Rose

Postby Sprengja. » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:55 am

Its very Good ❤
Ich mak chigen naggets unt bin stoltz druff. Die sint ausen knusprik und golt und inen zartess hänchnfleish. bei mek donalts sint di am lekertsten. musst ihr propieren
Sprengja.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackberrycandy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:35 am

Sprengja. wrote:Its very Good ❤

Awww thanks <33
I'm currently on a semi-hiatus, so it will be a while before I respond to PM's, trades ect. Sorry c:
Link to my PPS Cocoon auction!
blackberrycandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackberrycandy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:45 am

Wow, I totally forgot about this! Here's chapter 4! Enjoy! c:

Chapter 4

Rose?
Yes?
You ever loved someone so much, it hurts?
Yes.
Who?
You.
What about Will?
I love him, but I love you more.
Promise you'll never leave me?
I promise.
Love you Rose.
Love you more Summer.

Continuing alone, I cried. In the space of a few weeks, my entire life had up in smoke. Rose was gone, and I felt more alone then ever. I needed someone to save me, but I had no one. Me and mum were suffering in silence, alone. I knew we should be helping each other, but even talking seemed like an effort. Helping someone else was beyond reach. I felt week, and hopeless. I couldn't even do half decent pictures anymore, or even painting. Even getting new art things was no exciting novelty any more. My heart cried for Rose, and so did my soul.
Upon reaching the top of the hill, I wiped away my tears, and followed the path to the stables. My first glimpse of Lady was her in her pasture, her head down. She looked sad, and miserable. Apparently horses can read emotions. I bet she's reading Wills emotions. He's heartbroken.
I walked to the edge of the pasture, then sat on the fence, watching her. Eventually, she saw me, and came trotting over, her mane flying out behind her.
I'm currently on a semi-hiatus, so it will be a while before I respond to PM's, trades ect. Sorry c:
Link to my PPS Cocoon auction!
blackberrycandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me