〄Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅs' Lᴇɢᴀᴄʏ〄 [Ch. 4 Up!]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Are you a new or returning reader?

New
No votes
Returning
75%
I'm not a reader; I'm just passing through
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: 〄Aʟʟ Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ Yᴏᴜ〄 [Ch. 5 Up!]

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:17 pm

thorrissia wrote:Second one. No I know that as I said it won't go over PG13, I just now feel uncomfortable reading demon books

I see. Well Kaito will be Kaito as you know him now. Your knowledge of him has gained a considerable boost, but his personality will not change. If not to become a bit more teasing. But it's completely up to you. I'd just be pretty sad to see you go, seeing as you've been so enthusiastic with this up until now.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello to whoever bothers to read this.
My internet home is on Eldemore,
but I pop into CS every now and again
and linger around several other sites.
I'm an avid anime fan and writer and occasionally
attempt to draw. I welcome any
conversations, so feel free to PM me~

ImageImage
ImageImage
scmarshtacky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingbellamy » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:22 pm

scmarshtacky wrote:
Youngrider wrote:Very good chapter. I was kinda glad some things were cleared up. Of course some things were a complete surprise to me. Also I think the links on the front page is a smart idea. For people who start to read the book when the chapters are in the teens then some may be hard to find if there were no links. Wow kind of a mouthful there but hey keep up the awesome chapters!

So do you think I should add links to go to the next chapter, and back to the previous chapters? As far as navigation goes, I think this would be easiest for those that stumble upon this past chapter 10. I guess I kind of ended up answering my own question. XD

Okay yes that is good but also the first chapter so they kinda knows who is who and such. Of course the first chapter is on the first page so....really any link is good
kingbellamy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:32 am

Youngrider wrote:
scmarshtacky wrote:
Youngrider wrote:Very good chapter. I was kinda glad some things were cleared up. Of course some things were a complete surprise to me. Also I think the links on the front page is a smart idea. For people who start to read the book when the chapters are in the teens then some may be hard to find if there were no links. Wow kind of a mouthful there but hey keep up the awesome chapters!

So do you think I should add links to go to the next chapter, and back to the previous chapters? As far as navigation goes, I think this would be easiest for those that stumble upon this past chapter 10. I guess I kind of ended up answering my own question. XD

Okay yes that is good but also the first chapter so they kinda knows who is who and such. Of course the first chapter is on the first page so....really any link is good

Well, I went ahead and made it more fancy with links at the end of the chapters to directly navigate. I guess I feel like overachieving today. XD

thorrissia wrote:I just don't read demon related stories. Sorry.

And fair enough. I won't force the issue. I can see why it would cause a lot of problems for people. But my being an anime geek and reading/watching so many 'demon hero' themed things, I just got to love the theme, and wanted to create something of my own.
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
scmarshtacky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Growling Wolf » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 am

mooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Why hello people who may be reading this! I'm The Growling Wolf, but feel free to call me wolfy! I'm a friendly British girl, who loves a chat, so feel free to PM me! I love horror, youtube, books, surfing, autumn and wolves!
Pet's name: Autum queen
The Growling Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:45 am

growling wolf wrote:mooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:D :D. Yay I got a new commenter! Welcome, welcome. Come on up and grab a seat. New chapter won't come out for another six days, but in the meantime, you can discuss and hypothesize, and whatnot. Of course I won't be spoiling anything. ;)
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
scmarshtacky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tbow. » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 am

I'm glad some things were cleared up. Kaito's gotta be my favourite, maybe because he reminds me of Rin -pokes signature- from Ao No Exorcist but eh! I'll definitely follow this story, and I think a table of contents type thing should come in around chapter 10. I myself am fine up until then but I'm not sure about other's opinions. ^^" Either way some form of navigation would be good. c;
I'm seriously inactive on here now sorry~
You can check out my tumblr though because that's basically where I live now.

tbow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:12 pm

tbow. ۞ wrote:
I'm glad some things were cleared up. Kaito's gotta be my favourite, maybe because he reminds me of Rin -pokes signature- from Ao No Exorcist but eh! I'll definitely follow this story, and I think a table of contents type thing should come in around chapter 10. I myself am fine up until then but I'm not sure about other's opinions. ^^" Either way some form of navigation would be good. c;

Glad your enjoying it! Perhaps Kaito's a little less goofy than Rin can be, but they both have a good heart. ;) I love Ao no Exorcist by the way.
I've added links at the bottom of every chapter that will take you to the next and previous chapters. After thinking about it for a while, I decided that that would be the best way for navigation. :)
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
scmarshtacky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tbow. » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:48 pm

۞
Haha yep! And yeah it's my new obsession. xD I feel bad for my computer all the Tumblr GIFs I opened slowed it down to nearly crashing. ^^"
I read to fast for this I feel like I can't wait another week. It really is good and normally I don't actually post I just stalk from the shadows. So I bet there are some that are watching this thread just not posting. c;
۞
I'm seriously inactive on here now sorry~
You can check out my tumblr though because that's basically where I live now.

tbow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 am

tbow. ۞ wrote:
۞
Haha yep! And yeah it's my new obsession. xD I feel bad for my computer all the Tumblr GIFs I opened slowed it down to nearly crashing. ^^"
I read to fast for this I feel like I can't wait another week. It really is good and normally I don't actually post I just stalk from the shadows. So I bet there are some that are watching this thread just not posting. c;
۞

Lol, I understand the obsessing completely. My parents and friend always get tired of my ranting on about whatever obsession I have at the moment. XD
I'm also really glad you came out of the shadows to bless me with comments. ^^ It always makes my day when I see that email telling me that someone has commented! I do hope that I have more people watching this than commenting, and I'd love to welcome them out of their hidey-holes, if they ever want to post. ;)
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
scmarshtacky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinchovi » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Wow, this is really good c: I can't wait for the next chapter!

x╔════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╚════════════════════════════════╝
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes