⌘ Ƨρяɛα∂ ʏσʋя ωιиɢƨ αи∂ Ғℓʏ

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

⌘ Ƨρяɛα∂ ʏσʋя ωιиɢƨ αи∂ Ғℓʏ

Postby ѕнαdy » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Ƨρяɛα∂ ʏσʋя ωιиɢƨ αи∂ Ғℓʏ

This is a story about the angel Jaguar.
He was sent from Heaven to Earth because of
his crimes.
As an angel, he can choose his appearance and
voice, but his eyes are always golden.
I will write something new every day, because
I am in love with Jaguar.
This is a tragic story, and nearly every character
I introduce will be killed.
[url]Chapter One[/url]
"All we have left in this world,
ImageImage
all we have is each other."
ѕнαdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌘ Ĵαɢʋαя'ƨ Ɖɛƨcɛит

Postby ѕнαdy » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:48 pm

It was a typical day in the world above, brilliantly sunny and warm. Laughter echoed throughout the sky, bouncing off of the clouds and into the ears of a handsome angel. He stood on the clouds, his shoes a pair of gladiator sandals. As he walked, the prints lasted for seconds before fading. His outfitwrinkly consisted of a pair of brown pants, a white shirt, and typical Roman gladiator armor plated in gold. Around his head was a golden wreath, decorated with diamond leaves. No other angel around was decorated in such extensive war clothes.

Then the angel opened his golden eyes and spread his wings, also gold. Each feather was decorated with a small black print of his symbol, the Nabrit. It was an everlasting symbol, a square with circles on each corner. They stood out in the bright lights, separating Jaguar from every other being around. His walk progressed toward the giant altar of clay and cloud. Just as normal, he ignored protocol and refused to bow before the Almighty.

A roar of rage made all the angels and souls grab their heads in pain, everyone but Jaguar. God glared at the angel, infuriated by his disrespect. "Angel Jaguar of Immortality, I banish you from the Realm of the Everlasting. You belong here no longer," He said.

Jaguar simply smirked and shook his head. "Even you should know that one always returns to his home, especially when he never dies. That is why you will return to the land of the weak and die forever. Only I shall never perish!" He hissed. It was only then that the clouds darkened beneath Jaguar's feet and began to suck him down to Earth. As he fell his wings folded in so tight they became part of his skin. He wasn't the first to fall, but he would be the first to rise again.

His speed had accelerated so much during the drop that when he landed the ground buckled, forming a crater three miles wide and almost one deep. Jaguar stood, shaking his head and rubbing his sore arms. The crater he was in would draw attention soon. He jumped into the air and rolled his back muscles, but nothing happened. With his right hand he stroked his back, now flat.

"Wingless. He ,are me wingless. What a," Jaguar continued on with lines of creative swears and hate speak toward God. A few rocks flew out from beneath his feet when he started to run up the sloping sides of the crater. At least he still had his speed. In every direction was nothing but flat land, and a bit of a mountain range. With a low growl the angel took off toward the mountains. Every step made him realize what was happening to him. This was punishment for his "crime" and he had to serve years on Earth to regain his spot in Heaven.
"All we have left in this world,
ImageImage
all we have is each other."
ѕнαdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me