Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ.

Postby ѕнαdy » Fri May 11, 2012 10:16 am

⇨[url]Characters[/url]
⇨[url]Area[/url]
⇨[url]Glossary[/url]
Last edited by ѕнαdy on Fri May 11, 2012 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All we have left in this world,
ImageImage
all we have is each other."
ѕнαdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ.

Postby ѕнαdy » Fri May 11, 2012 10:39 am

Sara Bulle, Jaycee Adams, Oliver Winston, Fredric Dean, and Kierstyn Davison all go to the Crimson Academy for Juvenille. They have all committed different crimes. Sara has stolen cars from rich people, stripped them of their parts, sold them online, with no motor, and then sold the parts. Jaycee and Frederic have murdered ten people together, including; U.S. President Wilshire, two Supreme Court judges, Pope Isaac, Britain’s King Saba, Queen Halom, and Princess Angel, Carry and Ryan Adams, and Jimmy Winston. Kierstyn has blown important buildings and structures up including; The American Statue of Liberty, Taj Mahal, and the Great Wall of China. Oliver has been caught drunk-driving over forty-nine times in his dad’s car. They are all in the eighth grade, share classes, and a friendship.

Today is the dreaded end of the year test with Mrs. Walter, an rude teacher with little respect, so they decided to skip Science class. Kierstyn, Jaycee, and Fredric sit next to each other in homeroom. While talking about candy, lunch, and their summer break that they are starting tomorrow; they decide to make a dare that no one will ever forget. Oliver was going to have to go into the creepiest old room in the Academy. It would be a challenge to get him to go in. He wasn’t a hardened criminal like the rest of them. They were all hoping Jessi would be on their side of the dare. Frederic texted Sara, asking about the dare they were going to commit. She said that she would go with them and lock Oliver in the room.

“Alright,” Kirsten said. “So, we are going to go onto the C-floor. We get all the way down to C-4, and then dare Oliver to go in. One of us will have to go in too,” She sighed. Kirsten stared at Jackson for a moment. “You will go, right?” Kirsten asked sweetly.

“What?” Jaycee asked. 'Why am I always picked?' She wondered. “No! Our favorite serial killer can go!” She said. She punched Fredric in the arm. She knew he didn’t like his nickname, Freddy, that she had given him. She smiled sweetly.

“Me?” Fredric chuckled. “Good one. That’s a great joke!” He added. He smirked. “Sara,” He said smoothly. “She can do it,” He slapped Kierstyn’s shoulder playfully. “We’ve got ourselves a victim,” He said deviously. “I feel like I’m back in my homicidal days again!” He joked. “We’re plotting out punishment, but no escape plan?” He shook his head. “It doesn’t seem right to me,” He sighed. “We need a back-up plan. What were we doing?” he asked the girls.

“We were getting ready to search the old computer room for clues?” Kierstyn suggested. “We wanted to help find Mr. Talo; our favorite teacher of all time?” She smiled. “Does it sound good?” She asked.

“Yeah,” Jaycee sighed. “It’ll work,” She smiled, counting the seconds to the bell. 30…Poor Oliver…25…Wait, what am I saying…20…Oh, well He can deal with the punishment …10…I hope…5-4-3-2-….What! Where’s the bell...One!
"All we have left in this world,
ImageImage
all we have is each other."
ѕнαdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me