Need a name (please read)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Should I continue this story?

Yeah
10%
YES! DEFINETALLY!
48%
are you crazy? It's the worst thing I've read in my life!
10%
*undecided*
5%
Why do I care?
No votes
Nah
No votes
Hey it's your choice
24%
No
5%
Yes
No votes

Total votes : 21

Need a name (please read)

Postby AninaAna » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 am

Kay this is a story prologue type thingy that I made up not too long ago and I have actually figured it couldn't hurt to keep going with it, but I want your opinion as to wether it should be continued if so, than say so, and if not well, basically the same, or just vote in the poll

-PROLOGUE-

"there's something you need to know about me" he looked me in the eye, and I nodded,

"what is it?" Mike sighed

"I am not like other people" and I smiled, thinking I knew what he meant but he shook his head, and gripped both my hands, "not in that way though Kisha, in the other way, I'm not, I'm not like you" and I knew what he meant, I laughed

"then you must be normal, to be unlike myself, is to be human" Mike frowned and looked at me

"so your?" and I nodded, "then we?" I laughed at his confusion, then dropped his hand and stepped back, lifting one of my hands I said
"I will show you, Mike, why I am not like others, then you are to show me" he nodded solemnly, all words caught in his throat, grinning I let warmth flood into my finger tips, and faced my palm towards the sky, a red light, flickered and grew, until it burst into a flame, only small at first, but growing larger, as I fed more energy into it. I watched as Mike stared in wonder, at the living light, wavering in the centre of my palm, and grinned. Closing my fist I killed the flame.

"I always knew there was something about you, that was larger than myself" he looked at me, finally breaking his gaze away from my hand, "and now I show you, right?" without waiting for my answer, he looked around him, checking for any peeping eyes, or any listening ears. My brother had a reputation for spying on myself and Mike. My breath caught when Mike pulled his shirt over his head, and I found myself gazing lazily at his abbs, he grinned and turned around, I gasped

"wings"

Please please please comment and leave your critique, it means the world to me!
Last edited by AninaAna on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Need a name (please read)

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:20 am

Awesome!

Follow me Guys!
!Swear I'm not dead just a bit depressed! If you are in a RP with me don't be afraid to go on without me, I'm sorry lol

DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:21 am

Yay! Comment already! Thank you! Hopefully will post more eventually
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:42 am

I look up from what I was reading and grin, "definetally" I said, Mike just frowned

"you think?" he asks, and I nod

"I do" I stood up, and place my book on my chair face down, so as not to lose the page. Putting my arms around him, I straightened Mikes tie, and pulled it tight, "you need to look presentable Mike, Ma doesnt like scruffs" he rolled his eyes in response.

"I know Kisha, I know, that's the only reason I aggreed to come, and you'd be wise to remember that" he warned me with a smile dancing on his lips, I grin in reply, and waved away his threat, "besides" he continues, "if anyone from school sees me like this I'll be the laughing stock for weeks to come" I laughed, knowingly proving his point, and stand on my tippee toes, so as to kiss him

"mm, I know, it'd be so horrible" I grinned sarcastically, "besides, if anyone asks, we can truthfully say, you are going to meet the town mayor, and so needed to look presentable" he just shook his head and sighed.

"Jack! Get back here, now!" I yelled out loud as I chased my younger brother around the house, "if you don't give me that phone right now" I went to say more but Ma interupted me mid-sentence

"Kisha don't threaten your brother, try asking him for the phone nicely" I shook my head, and stances myself behind the couch, while my brother hid in front of it

"I don't want you to" he cried out babyishly "I don't want you to" I growled, and pretended I was some kind of cat, leaping over the couch, my seven year old brother started screaming "TIGER!" he screamed, and Ma covered her ears, giving up on telling me to settle down,

"give me the phone you little brat" I wrestled him to the ground and forced the phone from his hand, unknowing, my hands flooded with warmth, and Jack let go of the phone crying "Hot! Hot!" I laughed as I ran with the phone, and slammed the door to my room, I giggled, the boy of very few words, as I thought of my brother, but before I started to punch in Mikes number I stopped, frowning, I wondered why Jack had said 'hot' but shook my confusion away, calling Mike, I put the phone to my ear, willing him to pick up, and not his grandfather. Don't get me wrong, his grandparents are cool, they're just...... Grandparents, they worry way too much, and keep you waiting by telling you stories of 'when they were my age' I shook my head,

"cumon Mike" I clicked my fingers impatiently, and hummed to some unheard rhythm, "pick up"

"hello?"

"Mike! You finally picked up! Look when you come over tomorrow night, you're gonna have to be careful with my little brother, he's a handful, and when you-" Mike interrupted me before I could say anymore, I was starting to get a little annoyed with everyone doing that lately.

"Kisha calm down! It'll be fine, I'll be fine. I'm gonna make sure that I'm a true gentleman around your mother. Hang on, YEAH GRANDMA IM ON THE PHONE I'LL DO IT LATER, sorry, anyway, you don't need to worry everything'll go fine" I groaned inwardly, the last time a guy said that to me, he disappeared and I never saw him again, I shook memories of my father from my mind, and returned my attention to the phone

"yeah Mike, you say that and you haven't yet met my brother" at that moment the little devil started banging on my door, and screaming for me to open up "example" I told Mike, not a hint of doubt that he could hear him. I opened my door, and enjoyed watching my brother shriek as he fell to the ground, through my open doorway

"nice of you to drop in" I told him, a smile playing on my lips, as I said bye to Mike "kisses" I hung up, and growled at Jack to get out of my room.
Last edited by AninaAna on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:09 am

i like :D cant wait to read more
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:11 am

Thanks! Any ideas on a name?
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 am

not yet...ill come up with something ;)
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 am

Awesome :) although I have kind of gotten ideas from x-men and mutants and such, mine is going to be completely different, so I don't want the name to sound too much like Marvel. Or at least I'm going to try and make it completely different, it isn't going to have the same charries, or the x-men themselves, but I will have one or two with the same powers as my fav x-men. I kind of forgot to mention in the first post that this is going to be a story on mutants and that. But through my explaining I am trying my best not to create any spoilers. And I'm gonna finish off here before I do.
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 am

Name ideas:

I'm A Freak, Get Over It
Human? Yeah right.
Pyros, angels...yep got them
Hiding in plain sight
Living My 'Normal' Life
Yes, I Exist
Different

...i'll add more ideas later if you like...see any you like
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:06 pm

"Mike" I called out to him at the school gate, and he jogged up

"hey" he greeted me, before kissing my cheek, and walking me to class, with an arm around my waist, "still worried about dinner?" I rolled my eyes

"damn right I'm worried about dinner, what if Ma doesn't like you? Or, or you choke on the food, or-" and again I was interrupted

"stop worrying Kisha, everything's gonna be fine, trust me" I raised an eyebrow

"you?" I asked "trust you? Hah! Don't make me laugh" I giggled and pulled out of arms reach, before he could pinch me, "don't" I said as he looked at me, while stepping forward menacingly, I walked backwards, steering around a pole, and repeated myself "don't" he grinned, a cheeky, yet subtly evil grin. I screeched as he made to grab me, and began running, but, being Mike, he overtook me, and managed to plant a kiss on my lips, as he slowed me down, I pushed him away, and scowled at the smile that spread from ear to ear,

"in case you hadn't noticed, Mike" I put as much enthasis in his name as I could before continuing "but the bell is going to go, in about ten seconds and I'm going to be late for class, so if you wouldn't mind" I motioned with my hands for him to scooch and for once, he obliged.

"I am sorry to have been an obstruction in your learning, dear lady" I scoffed at that

"Mike, as much as you might wish it, I am not a lady and probably never will be, at most I'm going to stick with woman" I grinned as I walked to class, ignoring the eye rolling and snickering I received from my school mates, as I walked to my locker, Mike in tow.

it was the end of the day when the two girls walked up to me, I could tell as I closed my locker that they meant business, I sighed

"what do you want?" I asked them as they forced me up against my locker, one had her arm beside my head as she leant on the damaged, and graffitied lockers, and the other, took my bag from my hand, and slung it over her shoulder, I scowled, "give it back Sarah" I told her,

"and why would I do that?" Sarah asked, "what do you think Millie? Should I give it back?" Millie shook her head

"course not! That wouldn't be any fun" she snickered, and I clenched my fists tight, hoping hard as h*ll that for once I'd be able to keep my temper in check, I didn't have to.

"hey" Principal Franchis came down the hall, and in my opinion she is the smartest person to work at this school, for she was the only one who seemed to know bullying when she saw it "what is going on here? Sarah? Millie? Why are you keeping Kisha up hmm?" good old Franchis, she knew who was friends with who, and knew I would rather jump off of a bridge than have an idle chit chat with these two.

"nothin' miss" Sarah mumbled, handing me my bag back, "we were just roughin' around weren't we Millie?"

"yeah" Millie backed her friend in crime up, and jabbed a finger at me "until she showed up, you really shouldn't let mutants into the school miss, they're dangerous" my mouth dropped, mutant? Me? I was gobsmacked,

"if anyone's a mutant it's you two, I'm sure, really Sarah how much do you weigh? 500?" I was walking on dangerous ground, especially with the principal standing right there, but she just smiled and shook her head

"now, now there's no need to throw accusations at each other, Sarah this is a very high rated school, we do not allow mutants in" she looked at me and winked, I guessed that she aggreed with my theory on Sarah, I smiled

"well I have plans tonight that I'd rather not be late for, see ya" I waved by to Principal Franchis and glared at my two enemies, before walking swiftly away, I just heard Franchis giving the two a detention before walking through the door.

-they're all really good, I like 'different' but it doesn't really seem to fit much -and I don't mean any offense if I do offend so forgive in advance- 'hiding in plain sight' is the one that's getting me most but it's still just a bit....... Anyway looking forward to anymore ideas and Ill put some of my own up soon if I can think of any, and see which you reckon suits more-
Last edited by AninaAna on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me