thє αcє trαínєr (Pokémon Fanfic)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

thє αcє trαínєr (Pokémon Fanfic)

Postby kartharon » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:24 am

Pictures belong to their respected owners
Last edited by kartharon on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thє αcє trαínєr [ Characters ]

Postby kartharon » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:39 am

- Main Character
- Female
- Seventeen
- Ace Trainer
- Has no family alive
- Born in Celestic Town of Sinnoh
- Roamer
- Owns fourteen Pokemon

- Main Character
- Male
- Infernape
ImageImage

- Main Character
- Male
- Rhyperior
ImageImage

- Side Character
- Female
- Roserade
ImageImage

- Side Character
- Male
- Rampardos

- Side Character
- Female
- Pachirisu

- Side Character
- Male
- Carracosta
ImageImage

More to come
Last edited by kartharon on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thє αcє trαínєr [ Chapter One ]

Postby kartharon » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

“Rosalie! Jeffery is on his way, so at least try to make yourself look decent!”
It was a shock hearing my mother’s voice again, after three years, but what was even more shocking was watching the girl, me, in my bedroom. But the thing was, I didn’t have a memory of this moment at all. The girl beneath me was a younger version of the current seventeen year old me. But she looked nothing similar to me. So I just decided to call her, “The Girl”, for now.

Grumbling in annoyance, the girl pulled on something from my closet, not even seeming to care what it looked like, only checking to make sure it matched. Before she left my room, she grabbed my mp3 player off my desk and ran downstairs.

Then, I was downstairs with her, hovering over the scene with no control over where I was going. I heard the sound of a car door slamming, and watched as the girl shoved headphones in her ears, blasting the volume and making herself busy with reading a magazine on a nearby table.

The man that walked in was surprisingly familiar, and I had a memory of him dancing around the kitchen with my mother. I could remember her grin, and the handsome man that swept her into his arms, and this was not the same man. Because the guy that walked in was drunk, had a horrible looking unshaven beard, and circles under his eyes.

My eyes stayed on him as he walked into the kitchen, where my mom was. I couldn’t move around the corner, as if something was holding me back, but I could hear the shouts of them fighting. I wanted to scream at the girl on the couch to help them. Why wouldn’t she get up and help?

And then, my mom’s scream rang loud and clear through the house, cut off suddenly as if she was being choked… Or worse. This made the girl leap up yelling, racing into the kitchen to help out my mom. Only when she got up and moved could I follow after her, and the scene before me was terrifying.

The girl had taken to beating the man, while my mother lay on the ground, her eyes closed and her chest didn’t seem to be moving. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her, and I couldn’t help but want to go to her and figure out what was wrong. She couldn’t be dead.

Then, a shout broke my trance, and I turned to see the girl on the ground, and the man was running out of the house, tears streaming down his face. Blood covered the girl’s head, and although she was breathing, she didn’t look that great. She needed to get up and help my mother! Something was very-

I woke up with a start, tears streaming down my cheeks and sweat soaking through my night clothes. The nightmare echoed in my head, not fading away even when I pushed myself out of bed and shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. And as I concentrated, I came to the realization that it was a memory, not a nightmare.

I remembered waking up, trying to make sense of what was happening. I had only been fourteen at the time, so feeling blood all over me and seeing my mom dead on the floor had been quite a shock. I took no time in escaping my house, running away in pure fear. Soon after, the police came around looking for me and my mother. It was all over the news, and although they had caught the man, Jeff, who had murdered my mom, they had thought it was me, the tiny fourteen year old, who killed her. And that alone had made me abandon my friends in Celestic Town and break away to a different city.

Muttering something under my breath about the stupid memories, I wiped the tears out of my eyes and pushed myself out of bed. Sunlight flickered through my closed curtains, illuminating the small hotel room, including the bed where all the sheets were thrown off and a puddle of sweat sat.

The straining of a punching bag on its chain was what really caught my attention, realizing that Blaze was already up and around. He was probably getting antsy, considering that we had been at this hotel for two days now. He never liked to remain in one place for too long, so that ruled out ordering room service, even though I was starving. Well, if he was going to take my breakfast away, he could at least wait for me to take a shower.

My jaws stretched in a yawn as I stepped into the bathroom, and I couldn’t help but stop when I passed the mirror, staring at the reflection that I saw every single day. It showed the usual, oddly colored neon blue eyes framed in long dark lashes, rested on my high cheekbones. My face was sleek and sharp, like that of a Persians’, and it was framed in sky-blue ringlets. When I actually tried to do myself up, I looked decent, but half the time I didn’t exactly care, just pulling my hair up into the usual pig-tails and abandoning my make-up bag.

Whatever. You’ll never change, so why do you sit there and stare like you will?

Grimacing, I walked away from my reflection and towards the shower, stripping out of my night clothes and stepping into the already scalding hot water coming from the shower head.

When I was focused on other thoughts, such as now, I found myself in and out quickly, and already I was out and drying off. So, gathering up the items I had taken with me to the hotel, I wrapped a towel around me and stepped back into hermy “room”. The sound of the Starlies that had been chirping outside of the room this morning had quieted, but not surprisingly, Blaze’s beating on the bag hadn’t ceased.

I took the time of semi-peace to slip on a new outfit, my usual simple black top, gray skirt, and black tights. The more innocent I looked, the better. Because if I looked all cute, many of the battlers that came to see me underestimated me, which then led to me making more money.

And considering I was homeless, I needed all the money I could get. Every night was a sleeping in a different hotel, or taking refuge in the home of a nearby family. I was always sympathized for, but I didn’t want sympathy. I suffered, yes, but I wasn’t suffering now, and there were people in worse conditions out there other than me.

“You’re thinking too hard again Rose.”

Spinning around, I rolled my eyes at Blaze, but I couldn’t help but smile. He knew me better than anyone else, he was the only one who really understood why I woke up from nightmares with tears in my eyes.

Yeah, Blaze is an Infernape. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention, I can understand Pokemon.

Solaceon Town [ Hotel ]
Last edited by Tess on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Watch your language. Swearing is not acceptable on CS.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: thє αcє trαínєr (Pokemon Fanfic)

Postby kartharon » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:15 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

[text here]

Route 210 [ Cafe ]

Last bumped by kartharon on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:15 am.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me