♥~Fatal Frame 3 Novelization~♥

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

♥~Fatal Frame 3 Novelization~♥

Postby corviidae » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Koe- Fatal Frame 3 Piano Version by Tsukiko Amano

Koe- Fatal Frame 3 Normal Version by Tsukiko Amano

What you will see in Rei's dreams is only the beginning of the nightmare as you enter into an altered state of reality where you will encounter the most hideously tortured souls and uncover the most about truth, life...and death.
...This is a bone chiller in every regard.

• This story takes place in Nightmares and in Real Life. Where the lines eventually become blurred.

~Rules:~

Image You may post. NICE critique and comments are welcomed.
Image Do not steal my novelization please. I WILL catch you.
Image I hope you enjoy how it goes out. And for those who have NEVER heard of this, i hope this brought you some interest.
Image The pictures on here do not belong to me. SO DO NOT ASSUME THAT I MADE THEM. Unless it is in the FF3 Fanart section.

~Table Of Contents~

Image Main Post - The Entire Story Itself
Image Second Post- Character Bios/Introduction
Image Third Post- What I Did As I Progressed Through
Image Fourth Post- Avatars/Gifs/Fanart

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image PrologueImage

Rain pattered down hard on empty roads, hard enough to make it look like every single drop made a ripple in a pond. It seemed endless, and it came down in a calm, rhythmic way that sounded soothing. Near a turn, railings along the sides of the road have been bent out of shape, and broken apart, and what lay on the other side of the broken rails was a car. Steam visible rose up from the totaled vehicle, glass shards from the windows scattered all around, and it lay on it's roof, obviously crushed down quite a bit from whatever had happened. Suddenly, the sound of unsteady footsteps sounded from the driver's side of the car. Leaving a few feet away from this car, a young woman staggered slowly to the roadside. She held her left arm with her right arm, feeling pain coming off it in waves. She turned back towards the car, and looked at the passenger's window, and her eyes dulled with disbelief. She took slow steps towards the car once more, and she stared at a motionless figure to find that it was her fiance, dead. Water dripped off of his bangs, and down his face, and his eyes closed, as if having a minor nightmare at night. She took a couple more steps, then collapsed to her knees, unable to grasp her situation at the moment. The woman then reached out one hand, as if wanting to help him, but she knew she could not, and she said softly, but with slight despair,
" Yuu..."

ImageZero Chapter- The CallingImage

Rei sat down on her bed, gently moving her notebook aside so she would not sit on it. It has been a while since the accident with her and her fallen fiance, and it has been hard. She sighed, and lay on her back. She could not think of anything else to do right now anyway. Her eyes widened slightly when she heard a small meow outside her room. Miku's cat again.. Rei sighed, and she stood up. She stretched for a moment, then walked out of her room, and lightly walked across the hallway. She looked down, and stared at Ruri, who was wailing to go into Miku's room. Rei opened the door slightly, and Ruri squeezed through, mewling softly. She then thought of seeing if her assistant, Miku, was resting, but thought twice. She did not really like entering Miku's room while she wasn't around; Rei was sure she did not mind though. She closed Miku's door quietly, and walked over to the staircase. Looking down at the livingroom first, then she walked down the stairs.
" Goodmorning, Rei," Miku's voice sounded next to the staircase, and Rei jumped slightly. She looked over towards the kitchen island, and saw Miku had settled on a stool against the wall of the staircase, her right arm resting on the island. She smiled nicely at Rei and sat up.
Re smiled back," Goodmorning, Miku."
She stood up off the stool, and said sweetly," I was planning on making you some breakfast this morning...is there anything you'd like in particular?" She asked.
Rei lifted her hands, and said," Oh, I can do it myself, Miku. You don't have to..."
Miku argued," But I want to! You've been working too much, Rei."
Rei stared at her, then nodded slowly," Okay then..."
She smiled, and clapped her hands together," Do you want some riceballs? Or eggs, toast, and bacon?"
She shrugged," I will go with rice balls, I guess, and thank you, Miku."
Miku nodded, and headed into the kitchen," No problem!"
Rei watched Miku as she answered, and she walked back upstairs. She walked down a small hallway after she reached upstairs, and she entered Yuu's room. Feeling sadness tug at her again, she walked slowly into the room, her feet slightly dragging as she stepped. She stopped at Yuu's bed, and looked at it. The bed's blanket was wrinkled, as if someone were recently sitting on it. She sat down on the bed, and she sighed. It was always so dark in here...with those blinds always shut and such. She leaned back against the wall, and sighed again. She was not sure what to do without him...so a while ago she decided to get the job as a freelance photographer. Tomorrow she was supposed to head to a abandoned mansion to get some photos of it. Turns out, it was supposed to be haunted...was it? Rei decided to find it out herself when she got there. She sat up, and rested her head on her hands, staring mournfully towards the window.

~~~~

Rei awoke the next morning, and she stretched luxuriously. That felt like the best sleep she has had in forever. Pulling off her blanket, she sat up, and got out of bed. She walked over to her dresser, opened the top drawer, and searched for her business shirt. She stared at her top drawer for a long time, then realized this was her socks and underwear drawer. Her cheeks blushing red, she closed it, and she opened the third drawer. There we go. She thought, and moved some of her shirts aside. She did not wear many different shirts, her favorite was her lolita blue shirt; it had little white decors on it, and it felt comfortable. But since she was going to work today, she needed to wear her work shirt. She finally found it, slipped off her night robe, and she slipped her shirt on. She opened the fourth drawer and put on pants, also. Who would not wear pants to work? She slipped on socks, and put her shoes on. Standing up, she walked over to her desk, and brushed her hair. Then she picked up her professional camera, and put it in her pocket, ready to go. She walked out of her door and walked downstairs. Miku was sitting on the couch, waiting for Rei. She smiled at Rei as she came down," Are you ready?"
Rei nodded, and smiled," Yep. I'm ready."

*under construction*
Last edited by corviidae on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 15 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Bios/Introductions

Postby corviidae » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Main Characters:

Rei Kurosawa:
    The main character. She is a freelance
    photographer suffering the
    loss and guilt of her recently
    deceased fiancé, Yuu Aso.

-----more will be added
    as we course on-------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miku Hinasaki:
    Rei's assistant, and also
    a returning character from Fatal Frame.
    Several years after her experiences
    at Himuro Mansion, Miku is living with Rei Kurosawa
    and has taken a job as her assistant.

-----more will be added
    as we course on-------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kei Amakura:
    A non-fiction writer conducting
    research into folklore and urban legends.

-----more will be added
    as we course on-------

Side Characters:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mio Amakura:
    Mio Amakura is the main heroine
    of Fatal Frame II and the niece of
    Kei Amakura.

-----more will be added
    as we course on-------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Tattooed Woman
    ---unknown---
Last edited by corviidae on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Some Fun During the Novelization :3

Postby corviidae » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:45 pm

To be serious, I am gonna write here what I have been doing while I write this novelization.

July 26, 2012; 11:45 PM--To be honest, I am being pretty lazy in getting this started. <XD I am doing it now...well i am trying... -

July 27,2012; 1:26 AM--okay. I think i got two hours into this....dang I did not get much done. I am sorry guys. I will be writing out things on paper, then I will type it up on here, since I will not be on too much for the next week or two...And gotta go to bed. So will begin to write this on paper ^_^

July 28, 2012; 4:40 PM--Editing it now. My neice is screaming in the background, and my sister is doing some demeaning dog talking. -.- I will edit on paper also, and will get back to it on here.

August 14th, 2012;3:45 PM--Just edited a little. Sorry for the delay, I am super busy >.< I am trying to get to this as much as I can.

August 30th, 2012;7:23 PM-- edited some more. Sorry again for the long delay. I am super busy, and my internet is not as great as it used to be. School is also starting for me, so i might do some at school in the library ;3

September 23rd, 2012;6:38 PM-- I just added some. Getting towards the spirit of Halloween, and I'm probably gonna get real caught up in this soon. |'D
Last edited by corviidae on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Avatars/Gifs/Fanart--made by Snowie+Ninja

Postby corviidae » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:10 pm

~
~

If you are to use my avatars, post here first before doing so. I mean it.

-none yet-

Fanart:(drawn by Snowie)

-none yet-

Gifs:(made by Snowie)

-none yet-
Last edited by corviidae on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items