Claws and Fur My Book!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who is your favorite charater?

Kitty Hawk
17%
Rhino
25%
Sparks
17%
Falcon
17%
Demitra
25%

Total votes : 12

Claws and Fur My Book!

Postby Meweep » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:56 am

this is a book about the life of a Cat Named Kitty Hawk.you can read and ask questions during the book if you want.the cats live in a house they have there own play room and have big imagenations and adventures.

Charaters

Kitty Hawk
Rhino
Sparks
Falcon
and Demitra
Last edited by Meweep on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
enfpbiology majorshe/herreturned from quitting

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Claws and Fur My Book! read plz!!

Postby Meweep » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:01 am

Kitty Hawk.jpg
Kitty Hawk.jpg (8.48 KiB) Viewed 203 times

This is Kitty Hawk,the Mother of Rhino and Sparks.

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meweep » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:03 am

Sparks.jpg
Sparks.jpg (6.94 KiB) Viewed 203 times

This is Sparks hes the little brother of Rhino,and the Kitten of Kitty Hawk.

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meweep » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:06 am

Rhino The cat.jpg
Rhino The cat.jpg (6.2 KiB) Viewed 203 times

This is Rhino the Big brother of Sparks and the teenage kitten of Kitty hawk.

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meweep » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 am

Chapter 1 Falcon

Kitty hawk sat down licking her paw then looking to Rhino playfully Stalking Sparks,she chuckled smiling.Sparks ate some left over stake from the humans dinner,he took a deep breath enjoying his meal.Rhino softly chuckled he crouched down then suddenly jumped on Sparks and laughed pinning him.Sparks whined
"get off Rhino! Mom hes hurting me!"Sparks tryed wiggling but it was no use.
Rhino laughed still pinning Sparks,Kitty Hawk rolled her eyes getting up shaking her fur
"come on Rhino,get off him".
Rhino kept his large paws on Sparks,Kitty Hawk narrowed her eyes
"get off him Rhino!"she said in a harsh voice.
Rhino rolled his yellow eyes jumping off Sparks then eating some of the left over food.Sparks got up he shook his fur looking at Rhino then back at Kitty Hawk.
"mom can i go in the den?" he said looking at her,
Kitty Hawk nodded then looked to Rhino "you coming?"she asked.
"nah i am going to finish off this"
Kitty Hawk smiled then looked to were Sparks was then looked to the hall way were Sparks was running to the Play room yelling out
" i am going to the den!"
Kitty Hawk took a deep breath and walked to the play room to find Sparks pawing at a string that was put on the wall.Kitty Hawk walked over to the scratching post and hopped onto a higher platform.Sparks chuckled
"hey mom why does Rhino allways tease me?"he asked his smile fading away slowly.
"well,i had a big brother to you know.remember Falcon you met when you were smaller? anyway they just do that to show off or just feel big "she said.
Sparks looked up on the platform
"oh "he said then pawed at the string again.

Rhino ate the rest of the stake then got up walking over to the play room then sighed boredly and sat by the torn up scratching post.He looked to Sparks playing with the string,then to Kitty Hawk on the platform.He was about to speak when he heard Kitty Hawk
"so did you both hear?Falcon might be coming soon i over heard our owners saying some thing about him." she said trying to light things up.
"cool! is he a kit?"said Sparks stopping and looking to her.
"no sorry,hes a bit older then Rhino "Kitty Hawk said chuckling.
Rhino eyes widend a cat thats bigger...then me? he thought. i cant have one more cat bigger then me! he got up looking to them
" he has owners?"
he asked
"you told me he was a stray"he said still trying not to beleave her.
Kitty Hawk leaped off the Scratching post looking to Rhino
"he was a stray, he has owners now"she said still giving Rhino a cold stare.
Rhino looked to her
"well,is he your friend?" he asked.
Kitty Hawk nodded then looked over to Sparks
"you ok Sparks?"she asked.
"yea,but i dont want Falcon teasing me"he said whining again.
"oh he wont cheer up Sparks."
She said smiling taking a deep breath then walking out the hall and slowly stepping out the doggy door easily.When she first came there were dogs but they got rid of them,but still kept the doggy door.Kitty Hawk took a deep breath of fresh air and walked by the garden.

Rhino looked to Sparks "hey Sparks wanna go outside?"he said looking at the kitten.
" remember what mom said, i cant go"he said sadly.
"well little kitten its yoor lucky day! come on it will be fun"Rhino said smiling.
"Ok fine "
Sparks said getting up flicking his tail Rhino led him to the little door and slipped out Sparks followed.Kiity Hawk walked over to the side of the house spotting a mouse and crouched down going to leap at it.Rhino signaled Sparks to come,he did.Rhino led him to the forest not that far away.Sparks looked at the forest
"Woo....its just so...so....big!"
he said flicking his ear hearing the noise of birds and humming dragon flys.
"come on lets go"Rhino said chuckling Sparks looked to him
"your crazy! its very dangerous mom said!"Sparks said a bit alarmed.
"well mom said for me i can take you"
Rhino siad trying not to sound like he was lying.Sparks sighed seeing Rhino walk into it geting farther and farther.
"oh fine!"Sparks shouted following along a bit frightend.
Rhino chuckled softly and kept walking,Sparks slowly followed along trying to catch up with him.
"we're allmost to the park"said Rhino memorizing the things around him.
"how do you know?"said the little kitten.
"Because i know"Rhino said harshly.
They finally reached the end of the forest looking at the park,Rhino and Sparks walked on the sidewalk of the park.
"Oh no i...i...smell.....a...a...a!"Rhino said lookign terrified.
"dog!"said Sparks screaming.
"No way worse! a...a....a...annoying little brother!"
said Rhino smirking and narrowing his eyes pinning Sparks hardly unsheathing his claws playfully clawing Sparks chest."Oww get off me!"said Sparks trying to kick him off.
Rhino chuckled looking at the kitten then loosing forcus he stared straight to a pitbull barking at them and snarling.
"run!"said Rhino jumping off Sparks.
"your just trying to pull a prank on me!"
said Sparks narrowing his eyes raming into Rhino's back legs tripping him.
"Hey watch it!" he said getting up "come on theres a dog!"
Rhino said then looking to the dog running to them at the other side of the park.
"no! i am staying here i rather get eaten by a dog then go with you!"
Sparks said sitting down facing the other way closing his eyes so he couldnt see the dog.Rhino sighed narrowing his eyes grabbing Sparks by the scruff and ran to the forest the dog close behind.the dogs snarling growing louder.Rhino stepped on a thorn,but ignored the pain and kept going.

Kitty Hawk cought a mouse in her jaws she smelt a dog,her eyes narrowed facing the forest seeing Rhino holding Sparks in his jaws and a snarling dog close behind.Kitty Hawk dropped the mouse and yelled out to the two cats.Rhino couldnt make out the words before quickly jumping out the way of the snapping jaws.He pushed Sparks through the doggy door and hissed at the snarling pitbull and jumped into the house and Kitty Hawk swiftly running in.Her eyes narrowed from Sparks to Rhino,
"What were you doing you were going to get yourself killed!"she hissed at Rhino and narrowed her eyes.
" I was just walking with Sparks when we were playing hide and go seek when i accidently went outside and he tryed to get me!"
Rhino harshy spat back at his mother.Kitty Hawk narrowed her eyes
" You never play games with him! even if it was between getting eaten by a dog or not!"
she hissed then looked to Sparks
" get to the den now!" she said harshly to the kitten.
Sparks meowed a bit and ran toward the den with all the energy left in him.he layed down and sadly meowed out his sorrow then looked to his old playing toy it was a dog that barked and snarled when stepped on.Sparks ighed hearing hisses from the hall from the two cats.He pawed it closer to him and squished it in his little paws his sad face looking out a window
" It's allmost dark"he said to himself,
the sky was a dark blue grey with dark grey clouds all around like spots on a dolmation.

Rhino hissed at her again
" well he should be old enough to go outside by now! you cant baby him forever hes to soft!"Rhino said his fur standing at edge.
Kitty Hawk hissed unsheathing her claws hitting him across the face trying not to hurt him badly.Rhino hissed and walked away flicking his tail in anger.Kitty Hawk sighed walking to the play room sitting on her bed soon falling asleep.Sparks got up and walked over to Kitty Hawks bed and sighed laying by her,Sparks looked at her then her paws seeing blood.A worried look apon his face he sadly soon fel asleep his tail curled around him tightly.
Last edited by Meweep on Wed May 22, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meweep » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Sparks woke up startled by a dog barking, he got up only to see Kitty Hawk wasnt in the small, red cat bed any more.Sparks started to breath deeply and faster, he started yelling out mom then runnning out the play room.Sparks felt his eyes start to fill with tears as his small paws ran around the kitchen tile floor looking for Kitty Hawk, or even Rhino at this point.Sparks jumped up as he heard a close bark, he ran for the doggy door and jumped through it to only see the same dog that ran after him and Rhino.He meowed in fear as it snarled at him only a few yards away.All of a sudden a brown figure pin him just before the dog tryed to bite his throat.Sparks looked up startled to see a brown tabby narrow his blue eyes at Sparks then quickly jump off him as the big dog snapped at the brown tabby.Sparks was only brave enough to say a few words
"W-who are y-you?w-w-whats g-going on?" Sparks asked is ears low in fear.
The brown tabby glared at him then grabbed Sparks by the scruff and started running into the road out of Sparks back yard. The brown tabby just started to run on the road when the dog ran after him Sparks looked to the side of the road to only see a giant, blue, metal figure with wheels coming around the corner when Sparks realised it was a truck.The brown tabby took a giant leap out the road just in time before the car hit them,The brown tabby stayed looking away from the road to catch his breath when he heard the cars tires screech and the dog yelp.The brown tabby dropped Sparks then slamed his massive paw on Sparks head knocking him out then turning to see a person coming out and scream seeing the dog.

The tabby then looked to the big dog , the tabby closed his eyes and felt like gaging then opening one eye to only see the bloodred dead dog lay there.The brown tabby sighed flicking his tail then picking up Sparks, whitch was still knocked out.The tabby ran and ran to reach a old rusty abanded shed, the tabby walked in then dropping Sparks.The brown tabby walked back out into the dark stary sky and look in the stary pitch black sky then turn back to the shed, the tabbys blue eyes allmost seemed to glow.Sparks woke up and screamed a bit then got up and hissed at the large tabby,this cat couldnt be Kitty Hawk nor Rhino, this tabby was bigger then both of them.Sparks couldn't see anything in the pitch black shed, no light shined through to reveal the real color of the cat.Its blue glowing eyes looked straight into Sparks eyes then whispered
" i know were Kitty is, and Rhino.".Sparks gasped thinking to himself,
How does he know who they are?
The brown tabby....jpg
The brown tabby....jpg (4.02 KiB) Viewed 179 times
Last edited by Meweep on Wed May 22, 2013 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meweep » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:36 pm

" Follow me "
said the brown tabby running off and vanishing out of the old pale colored shed.Sparks ran out after the brown tabby as if he just burst with energy, Sparks went slower and slower soon stopping to catch his breath then look to see the brown tabby vanish out of sight into the fog then completly gone.Sparks meowed in sorrow as he felt alone and confused, then he looked up in to the half black and purple sky, the other half yellow and light red as the sun came up.Sparks thought to himself woo...i never knew i could stay up for allmost the hole night. He snapped out of it as a beautiful, silky furred shiba inu jogged over to him wondering if his name is Sparks.Sparks hesitated for a moment then awnsered
"yea, who are you!?"
he said trying not to sound chalenging, then the dog awnsered.
" Hi! My name is Demitra, Kitty and Rhino and waiting for you" she said.

Demitra.jpg
Demitra.jpg (9.84 KiB) Viewed 175 times

Sparks thought again, this is really weird.....first of all a random cat knows them, and now a dog?.
" Try to catch up this time"
the fea giggled and started running then looking back waving her tail to the side to signal him to follow her, Sparks started running catching up easily. Demitra narrowed her eyes and smirked saying
"Race ya!" she blasted off like a beautiful orange flame.Sparks smiled wide in amazment, he never saw such a bubbly, playfull dog like Demitra, well he never even met a dog!Sparks started running forgetting about his aching paws, he catched up again then laughed seeing Demitra pretend to be Sparks and meow.Demitra watched as Sparks started barking and mocking her.Demitra rolled her eyes then smile a bit wider
" If your gonna act like a dog you gotta run like one too!" she said as she ran off,
red and orange leaves flew into the air as she did.Sparks grey and white fur flowing as he also started running faster feeling the wind in his fur.Sparks then noticed he was in front on Demitra by a tail length.

Demitra's smile faded then grew again as she took a giant jump hoping to jump over Sparks she just landed on him tumbling on the ground then rolling into a strange furry black figure knocking it over.Sparks got up startled then looking at the black figure then noticing it was Rhino.
"RHINO!!"
Sparks meowed smiling as wide as he could then looked up to see Kitty Hawk...not to mention the brown tabby that kitnapped him at first.Kitty Hawk smiled licking some dirt off Sparks grey fluffy matted fur.Demitra got up and chuckled
" Beat you!"
she smiled shaking the leaves out her orange and white fur then sitting down her hazel brown eyes filled with joy.Rhino's expression wasnt to cheerful, as expected then saying his usual insults of course
" Oh yay! the furballs back!" he said with sarcasam.
Sparks turned away from Kitty Hawk to roll his eyes at Rhino.Then look to Demitra
" No I beat you!" he said proudly.
Demitra narrowed her eyes and smirked again walking up to Sparks and into his eyes and said
" You've gotta lot of spunk to say that to a dog" she said playfully.
" Really huh? pup! I bet you i-"
Sparks got stopped by Kitty Hawk flicking her tail for silence then speaking seriously
" Sparks i would like you to meet your uncle, Falcon."
Rhino's eyes widend then thought to himself thats Falcon!? hes five times bigger then i thought! i could still take him down!.Falcon looked to Rhino with his icy blue eyes like he read his mind and didnt like what he thought.
Last edited by Meweep on Wed May 22, 2013 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meweep » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Falcon.jpg
Falcon.jpg (4.89 KiB) Viewed 175 times

This is Falcon, Kitty Hawks brother and Sparks and Rhinos Uncle.

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meweep » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:46 pm

demitra 2.png
demitra 2.png (91.96 KiB) Viewed 174 times
demitra 3.png
demitra 3.png (96 KiB) Viewed 174 times

This is Demitra, best friends with Sparks and is a helping ally and friend to the cats.

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meweep » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:30 am

Chapter 2 The Dogs

The next day after getting plenty of rest all of them woke up to a misty cloudy day. "So why were you guys not at the den?" Sparks asked curiously.
"Well there was a murder, one of your people was killed by the other." Awnsered Falcon,
his voice seemed as if he didnt care much about it.
" Oh, well are they okay?" Sparks said a bit sad.
"Come on we need to get moving if we are going to find you guys a new home." Falcon said yawning,
his large white teeth shined a bit in the sunlight.Sparks nodded stretching then getting up from his dead leaf bed.
"So were am i going to go? You said i would be taken to my home first, right?"
Demirtra asked getting up from her sitting position a bit worried she wont have a home.
" Yea, but we need to get moving or we cant find anyone a person."
Falcon said shaking his brown fur that was full of dirt and dead oak leaves and getting up.Kitty Hawk nodded and took a deep breath
"Thank you Falcon, and mind waking Rhino?" she asked.
Falcon nodded and walked over to Rhino who was still sleeping,
"Hey come on!" Falcon nudged Rhinos shoulder that had been covered in mud.

"What?" Rhino said still not opening his eyes.

( will add more later! )
Last edited by Meweep on Wed May 22, 2013 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me