☬ Beyond The Crimson Butterfly ☬

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What do you guys think of my story? Should I continue? (bad opinions wont matter X3)

No.
No votes
Sure, I'd like to hear more :D
40%
YUSH!! :D
60%

Total votes : 5

☬ Beyond The Crimson Butterfly ☬

Postby corviidae » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Did you ever wonder what happened after the ceremony in Fatal Frame 2; and after Fatal Frame 3? Did Mio ever get well again? It was not known, so I decided to make a little fan fiction sequel of Fatal Frame 2. What Mio has done after all that turmoil and chaos. And maybe some more action if anyone suggests anything.
Remember, this takes place AFTER Fatal Frame 3, so she is well once again with Kei, and ...yeah.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT FATAL FRAME TO READ THIS! :D

ƸӜƷ Beyond The Crimson Butterfly ƸӜƷ

Table Of Contents:

Post 1: The story itself
Post 2: About Mio Amakura
Post 3: characters

Rules:

You may post. NICE critique and comments are welcomed.
Do not steal my fan fiction please. I WILL catch you.
I hope you enjoy how it goes out.
The pictures on here do not belong to me. SO DO NOT ASSUME THAT I MADE THEM. NOTE: None of these photos belong to me. All rights belong to their owners. unless I put them on the top post if I ever decide to do fanart.

Chapter 1:Crimson Butterfly

Mio sat down on the bench on her uncle's back porch, her gaze almost expressionless as she watched a white butterfly flutter across the yard. She had her chin resting on her fists, her elbows tensely rested on her legs. She blinked once, then sighed.
"...Mio?" She heard her uncle's voice next to her, and she lifted her head a little to look up at him. He stared down at her with soft eyes, and he gently reached down and hugged her," Mio...I made you some cookies...I was thinking you'd like a snack," He added slowly.
After a few moments of silence, Mio answered quietly," I'm not hungry..."
Concerned, Kei looked down at her, and gently let go of her," But you love cookies...and you haven't eaten for two days."
Mio shook her head. To be honest she felt sick to the stomach for food, but she had no appetite," I-I'm just...not hungry."
Kei frowned, but said," Well...you gotta eat something. When you are hungry, I will prepare something good, okay?" She sighed, but nodded. He gave her a friendly smile, then turned and walked into the house. Mio felt guilt wash over her, and she rested her chin on her fists again. A soft breeze picked up, and blew over Mio, causing her bangs to fall over her eyes. She ignored it for a few heartbeats, but the faint tickle bothered her. Growing frustrated, she thought to herself, Ugh, how did Mayu deal with this? And she brushed her bangs out of her face. Mio brooded afterward. Why had she done that to her sister? She would never...unless that one girl took over her. What was her name again?....Yae?..yes, Yae...
She stopped thinking completely when she felt something soft gently tapping against her forehead, then the feeling went away. She looked up slowly, and was stunned to see what was a Crimson butterfly a couple centimeters away from her face. It seemed to be staring at her; because it was facing her, it's wings beating strongly to keep it up. Mio stared back, her eyes wide with sudden curiosity and wonder. Abruptly, it turned itself, and fluttered towards the woods on the other side of the yard, beckoning Mio to follow. Mio was tempted, but when she stood up to follow, she stopped herself, and lightly shook her head.This could be another trap...she does not want to get trapped again. It stopped at the edge of the woods, and landed on a fence post, as if it were waiting for her. It then noticed Mio stop, and it's wings twitched. Mio watched the butterfly for a moment longer, then turned away and walked into the house, closing the sliding glass door behind her, She spotted the plate of cookies, and she slunked into the kitchen. Staring at the cookies intently, she stalked over to the plate...and took one. Quickly, she took a small bite out of the cookie, and she swallowed it ravenously. Wow, Uncle Kei does make good cookies. She heard his footsteps from behind her, but she payed no mind.
" Mio...you're finally eating food!" He didn't sound genuinely surprised, but he seemed a little shocked.
Mio turned to face him, some crumbs on her lips," I'm not eating food...I'm eating a cookie."
Kei rolled his eyes, and smiled," I'll make you a real lunch."
Mio complained, muffling her voice with another cookie," But- I'm not...hungry!..." Her voice faded out as she grew absorbed in another cookie. She watched Kei take out a loaf of bread, the bologna, the cheese, and two other things Mio could not make out at the moment. She then noticed it was mustard and mayonnaise. Oooh, Kei was making her a mustard and mayonnaise sandwich...that was one of her favorite sandwiches. She stopped eating the cookies, and watched Kei make her food like a hawk watching it's prey. When he was finished, Mio walked over to him, and smiled up at him innocently. Kei smiled back, and handed the sandwich over to her. Mio gratefully took the sandwich, and she turned away and took a bite out of it. It felt good to eat, but it did not soothe her heart, which was filled with pain and sorrow. She just wanted Mayu back. She ate some more of her sandwich, and finished it off within five minutes. She looked up at Kei again," Thank you."
He nodded," Not a problem. What are uncles for?"
She had him at this one," Buying their nieces awesome things."
He rolled his eyes," No...that is what grandparents do."
Mio giggled a little, then stared off into space behind Kei. Wondering if that butterfly was still there, Mio said to Kei,"I'm gonna go back outside for a second...I'll be right back."
He stared at her, but nodded," alright." Mio smiled at Kei, and brushed by him, walking to the glass door, and peered out the glass. She felt her heart thump in her chest when she saw that it just fluttered off, leaving slight crimson, yellowish dust behind it. She blinked, then rubbed her eyes. No. She was just seeing this. It was all over. Sae got what she wanted. It was ...over. Mio sighed, and walked back over to Kei, stopping at least a centimeter apart from him, and she let her head lean on his chest, closing her eyes. She felt his warmth engulf her when he put his arms around her in a nice embrace," It's okay, Mio. Things will be alright."
Mio sighed, and said softly," why do I feel like it isn't over?" She felt him sigh as she hugged him.
" You should get some rest...you know...like take a nap or something, Mio. You need some rest."
She shook her head," But I'm not tired."
He looked down at her," You gonna argue?"
Mio stared back up at him, matching his stern look evenly, but then said," No...okay, I'll go to bed."
He smiled," There...get some rest, sweetie." and he gently kissed the top of her head.
Mio smiled when he did, and she pulled away, and walked to her room. She closed the bedroom door behind her, and she sighed, looking around. Her and Mayu had shared rooms before she...passed on, and she touched none of Mayu's belongings since then. Except for Mayu's charm that she found lying on the ground. It seemed to hold her thoughts, and Mio had a small connection with it, feeling like she could speak to her fallen sister...only she could not hear Mio's whimpers for her to return. She walked to her bed, which was queen-sized, since her and Mayu shared this bed, and she slid under the blanket. Getting comfortable, she sighed, and stared at the ceiling. After a little while, she began to count the little white paint splotches that had bubbled when Kei painted the room. 31...32...33...34...She began to loose count as she fell into a troubled, exhausted sleep.

Chapter 2:The Calling

Mio woke in the middle of the night, feeling restless. Groaning, she rubbed her eyes, and rolled onto her side, facing the wall. Though she couldn't see it from the darkness, she had that feeling that the wall was just inches away from her nose. She stretched her legs, trying to get comfortable again, and she shifted into a position like a dog would on their side, curled into a ball. She sighed, and she closed her eyes. The moment she did so, her vision flashed, and began to reveal what was a flashback. Nomatter how much Mio wanted to open her eyes right now, she at the same time...couldn't. As if she wanted to watch.
Mio watched the Repentance once more, but this time, her and Mayu sat in front of the Hellish Abyss as the black cloud from the dark hole exploded out, consuming everything around them. Mayu slowly wrapped her arms around Mio, and she murmured something quietly, but sounded completely audible in Mio's ears: This time...we fall together. Mio felt the darkness wash over her, as if she just got trapped in a room full of ghost miasma. She no longer saw anything, but leaned her head on Mayu's shoulder, and she gently grabbed her hands, holding on as though it were her last anchor to life. A smile spread on Mayu's face, and they both closed their eyes, feeling their lives being sucked out of them as the Abyss unleashed it's fury.
Alarm surging through her, Mio's eyes flew open, and she jerked into an upright position, her eyes wild, and she trembled. She still felt as if she were still sitting there...accepting her fate. No. She shook her head; Why is she still having these dreams? She scooted to the edge of the bed, and she sat on the edge, trying to adjust to her surroundings, and adjust her vision. When confident, she stood up, and walked over to her window, and she opened the blinds. She knew she heard pounding right before she went to bed, and saw the rain drops pelting down on the grass. She stared at the ground for a long time, her eyes half closed. She lifted her hand, and rested it on the glass, being lost in deep thought. She watched the raindrops blankly, her soft doe-brown eyes clouding up with the thought of her sister. She rubbed her temples, and she pulled herself back into alertness. Stretching briefly, she stood up, and opened her door, and walked out over to the living room. She walked over to the coat hangers, and she pulled off her brown jacket, and slid it on. She played with it's fuzzy hoodie for a few moments, and she pulled it over her head. She walked to the back sliding glass door, lifting the lock, and she slid it open to walk outside. She closed the door behind her quietly, and she walked out to the edge of the lawn, her eyes unblinking for a few moments, and she looked out at the soaking forest. Why had that butterfly come in the first place?...Was it trying to lead her to...that village again? She finally blinked. Why would I ever want to go back there? Unless it is trying to show me where Mayu- NO. She's gone...she can't be alive...Mio killed her...Mio argued with herself in her head, brooding for a long time, ignoring the rain pounding down on her. She sighed, finally ending it with no inner or outer winner. The rain around her seemed to die out on sound, and she looked up. What the..the rain continued to shower down, but she could hear no sound coming from it; but happened to hear slight beating of wings. She looked around herself, and she looked towards the forest to see something red gleaming brightly, fluttering towards her. She slowly blinked, gaping slightly. Is that the butterfly? What the heck was it doing out here in the pouring down rain? It landed on the fence post a few centimeters away from Mio, and it's wings violently shook, as if shaking off the rain drops. Mio stared at it, and she slowly reached out towards it, and she poked it. The butterfly twitched, red fiery-like glitter falling off of it; it fluttered upward, and it landed on Mio's chest. She stared at it for a little bit, curious, but said to it," ...You really want me to come with you...do you?"
As if in reply, the butterfly's wings moved, and spread out, showing off it's color. Mio sighed. She knew this was dangerous...but...she was just too curious of what this butterfly wanted. Turning slowly so she would not startle the small creature, she walked back into the house, and went to the kitchen quietly. It still sat there, it's whole self glowing against the darkness of the house. Using the butterfly typically for light, she walked over to the fridge, and she opened it, being as quiet as she could; and she pulled out a water bottle. Reaching across the counter, she grasped her leather, old book bag, and she set the bottle carefully inside. She then walked over to the cupboard and she took out a bag of cookies, and she grabbed the sandwich she had made for tomorrow, and packed it quietly. Looking up briefly, she walked back to the door, and she went outside. Instantly, the butterfly left her, and it fluttered back towards the woods, beckoning her like it had the first time it came around here. Mio looked back at the house for a long time, feeling remorse for leaving, but she was just too curious to let this fly by like a missed oppertunity...like it would be a good one. She sighed, and she followed the butterfly, hanging the bookbag over her shoulder, and let it rest at her side. She sped up when she saw she was already starting to loose sight of the beautiful creature. She ducked under the fence instead of leaping it-choosing not to break her leg or any other limb in her body- and she gave chase, struggling to keep up with all the rain and slickness. She already found herself out of sight of the house when she looked back once, and looked ahead again, and slid to a stop when she saw the butterfly was right in her face. She almost fell on her behind, if it weren't for her regaining her balance by putting a hand on the tree on her left. She panted, watching the butterfly still. It fluttered in her face for a couple moments, and it fluttered off again, leading farther into the woods. Mio willingly followed, growing tired of fighting against the storm though.She pushed her way through a thick bush, loosing sight of the beautiful insect through the rain. She almost got out, when she stopped dead in her trail, thinking about what she was doing. Why am I doing this? Now that she thought of it, she was giving herself a death sentence by following this butterfly. She felt the rain soaking her, but she ignored it;no matter how icy cold it felt against her skin. She stepped back, feeling despair wash over her. Quickly and abruptly, she turned and ran, realizing the danger she put herself in. She ran, non stop despite leaves hitting her face, and the rain blinding her. Her heart pounded, and she struggled to find her way through the path, hoping she would not trip over any objects that lay in her way. She wished now it wasn't nighttime, and she wished she hadn't come out here. Suddenly, a soft, mournful voice rang in her head, loud, and crystal clear.
"Dear sister...are you leaving me again?" Alarm surged through Mio, and she looked back, hoping nobody was following her...or nothing. Nothing at all, really. She suddenly felt herself trip, and she looked forward. Bad timing. She slid, having tripped over a wandering tree root. She lost her footing, and she felt herself getting off balance. She tried to slow down so she could stop, but it was too late. She fell forward, and everything blacked out as she felt her head bash against something hard.

Mio found herself waking up on a forest path. She groaned, and rubbed her head. The rain seemed to have ceased, because she only felt a couple drops hit her head at a time. She looked around, sitting up, and she nearly jumped to her feet when she realized where she was. No...It was a joke. She couldn't be here again! She didn't WANT to be here again! She scooted back, her eyes wild as she stared in anguish at the village in front of her. She scooted back further, and bumped into something. Dread filled through her, and she felt as if her heart stopped beating at that moment. She began to tremble, scared to look at whoever-or whatever- was behind her. She scooted forward, and slowly turned herself around to look at what she bumped into; she jumped and she almost cried out when she saw a figure standing there, staring at her with sad, mournful eyes. Mio paused, and she gave the other person a hard look. The person mirrored that look, her bangs hanging over her eyes, giving her almost a more menacing look. Mio's eyes widened, and she said quietly,"...Mayu?" At that moment, a faint outline of a ghost stepped out of who she thought was Mayu, laughing insanely, and she reached out towards Mio. Mio screamed, and she fell back, covering her face in fear.

Chapter 3:The Evil Dreams

The moment the ghost touched her, Mio's vision flashed a great black and white, the sight of Mayu and the ghost dissapearing in a blinding flash. As quick as the first scene, Mio found herself cringing by a large oak tree. She slowly opened her eyes, and saw her attacker was not there. She blinked, and she relaxed a little. She instantly panicked again when she saw three figures walk silently out from a cave in the tree. More ghosts, she assumed, so she sat back where she was and studied them carefully. The first ghost that came out was a man
-well...a boy by the looks of it- He strangely had white hair, and he wore a long, thick looking kimono. What looked like two twins had followed him out. She stared in wonder, then jumped when she heard the boy speak aloud,
" You and Sae have got to get out of here soon, the ritual is beginning!" One of the twins nodded, and he continued," You need to go now! Before it is too late!" He motioned with his hands to the forest ahead of them, a serious look on his face. The twins stared at him for a moment, then took their chance of freedom, and ran passed him, and into the forest. They had looked back once or twice before dissapearing along the path. Mio curiously pursuited them, careful not to draw attention, so she stuck alongside the mountain path. She fought her way through several bushes, and the occasional stinging nettles, until she sighted the two girls fleeing; but one was falling behind.
" Yae, wait!" the twin falling behind shouted. Mio stopped herself behind a large rock, and watched from a distance.
" Sae, come on!" The other twin, Yae, called back.
"Wait! Don't leave me behind!" Sae cried back, trying desperately to keep up. Suddenly, Sae slipped on the side of the path, and she let out a ear drum popping shriek as she tumbled down the steep hill. Mio lost sight of her, but she still heard her cry, and the rustling of leaves and snapping of branches as Sae touched the ground below. Mio felt a cold chill run through her veins, the event she just saw giving her goosebumps. She felt her sight blur out once again, and she squeaked, scared of what may come next.
But this time, she awoke in her uncle's house. She opened her eyes slowly, and winced, feeling her head pound with pain. She moaned, and turned, cuddling against the cushions of the couch she lay on for warmth. She then looked down at herself; she was wearing her black robe, and had warm white socks on. Kei must have found her. Lucky her...but when? Turning her head, she saw the dim light of morning peeking through the window blinds. Her bookbag she brought lay on the coffee table, soaked, and her canteen lay muddy, and empty next to it. She had no idea what happened to her sandwich though...probably thrown away. Her hair was damp when she reached up to feel it. Well, better damp then completely soaked.
" Good morning," She jumped when she heard her uncle's taught, yet worried voice," Care to explain what you were doing out in the pouring down rain...in the middle of the night?"
Mio sat up, drawing up her knees to hug them scaredly," U-Uncle...I-I'm so sorry...th-the butterfly...it was....c-calling to me!" She buried her face in her arms, and began to sob. Kei walked over beside her, and kneeled down, putting an arm comfortingly around her. Mio accepted it, and continued quietly," ...I-I saw...M-Mayu..."
Kei frowned, and he pulled her into a big embrace," Hey, it's okay. It was probably only a dream. It is nothing big to worry about."
Mio cried," It seemed so real! Mayu..the ghosts...everything!"
She felt her uncle bristle a little as he demanded slightly," Ghosts?"
She nodded, not daring to look up from her little corner of sadness. She felt Kei get up," W-Well...just get some rest for now, okay, sweetie? I will come and bring you something warm to drink in a minute." He said before wandering to the kitchen.
Mio lifted her head up a little bit, her face reddened from tears, and she watched her uncle wander to the kitchen. She blinked once, a tear sliding down her cheek, and dropping from her chin. At first, she considered getting up and following after her uncle, but she resisted it. She sighed shakily, and she hugged her knees closer to her chest as she could manage. The change in Kei's voice when she mentioned the ghosts..what was that about? Mio began to ponder. What made him seem to tense up?..does he believe in paranormal? Since she had come back from the hospital, her uncle had been acting weird towards certain things. He's been a bit nervous of going to sleep; but that sort of is how he's been, staying up throughout the night and reading his paperwork. But no..he was actually nervous to sleep, and she's seen it before. He has been working harder on this one subject about a mansion more than he usually does. She usually would have to beg him to get away from his work just so she could spend time with him, or if she thinks he is getting a migrane from reading so much small font sized books and such. Though, Mio's a bit curious about the mansion herself. She has faint memory of searching a few hallways for her sister..agonized over what had happened to her sister, and what she had done to cause it. She had fled down hallways, the very halls her and her sister had wandered. She had come through the ritual room; the thought of the ghosts she encountered there to find her sister and she shuddered a little bit. The thought of being in the cell, waiting for her sister to come and forgive her for what she had done..butterflies always followed her around, which sort of confused Mio. She didn't understand what they wanted with her now that their 'deed' was done with the twins...was that all that it was about? Growing up to be fifteen, getting lost in a mysterious place, and losing her sister whom was closest to her? She no longer understood the motives of her life. She usually asked herself since that day who she would lose next..or if she would wonder herself if she was dead. No..if she were she could see her sister..but why had she seen her sister in that one place she was at? Was it a dream?...a nightmare?... or maybe perhaps, she is dead.

Kei had been planning for almost a week now to go visit a couple friends of his. Apparently, he wants Mio to come with him so he could introduce her to his friends. She didn't seem interested much at first, but the thought of trying to get her mind off her sister

under construction
Last edited by corviidae on Fri May 17, 2013 3:18 am, edited 13 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☬ About Mio Amakura☬

Previously from Fatal Frame 2...

Mio's eyes widened when she realized what she has just done. Slowly, she lifted her hands from her fallen sister, Mayu's neck, a red mark remaining from where Mio had strangled her. She stared down at Mayu, and she gently stroked Mayu's cheek for a moment, before moving her hands to fix her shirt bow. She then shook her head a little, not believing what she had just done to her sister. She did not hear the ghost villagers cheering behind her, for every other thing was blocked out of her mind except for one important thing: Mayu. What had she just done? She stood up, tears welling up in her eyes, and she shook her head in disbelief. Two of the blind men she had fought previously walked in front of her and gently lifted Mayu's body off the platform, and they swung once or twice before tossing her body into the Hellish Abyss.
Mio stared, her eyes wide, at the dark hole. A few moments later, a small Crimson Butterfly fluttered from the darkness, it's red wings glistening, even in the dullness of the area. It lingered for a moment, then turned and fluttered up into the air, a faint sound following it, sounding like either Bloody kimono, or Mayu saying,"thank you."
She called out after the butterfly, tears falling down from her cheeks," Mayu!!" and she raced out of the cavern, following the butterfly. She sobbed hard, feeling complete remorse for what she has done to her. She continued to cry, and she choked out to the butterfly as she pursuited it," I'm sorry! I-I'm sorry!" She found herself in the forest she and Mayu had gotten lost in when they first arrived here, but she ignored everything. She focused on catching up to her fallen sister, and to apologize. She tripped, and she stopped when she saw something remarkable. Ahead of her, in a clearing, many, many crimson butterflies fluttered into the air, representing lost, and trapped souls that were stuck in this village. She stared in awe, but then pulled her attention to the one she was following, and noticed it was facing her a few feet away. Feeling the tears well up, she whimpered," I'm sorry Mayu...I'm ...I'm so sorry..." And she fell to her knees, sniffing, and upset. The butterfly stayed where it was, then fluttered over to Mio, and it landed on her nose, it's wings in one soft movement, gently touching Mio's cheeks. Mio opened her eyes and looked at the butterfly, and she smiled very faintly, but then her smile turned upside down when the butterfly rose into the air, and fluttered to the group of butterflies.

Mio Amakura

Mio was one of the main characters from Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly. She was in the forest with her sister Mayu, who was injured here when they were both 5 years old; when they find themselves lost in a place called "The Lost Village", or ''All Gods Village". In the end, sadly, only one of them escaped. This was because of the Twin Shrine Maiden ritual, which took Mio's older sister, Mayu's life...and in the wierdest way. The ritual consists of the older twin sister to kill the younger sister, but since Mayu (older sister) Had a leg injury, it made her physically weaker then Mio, and she was considered 'younger' to the ghosts in the village, and Mio (younger) is considered older...it is a little tough to explain.

Mio has a bright, and fiery personality. She is the opposite of her sister in almost every way. Mio is a nice person, like Mayu, but she does not put up with people making fun of her, and she can have quite a temper if you get her going...and she usually vents it on either...objects...or people. She is highly protective of who she loves, scared of losing them like she had with her parents...and Mayu. She right now, is in a dark cloud of grief of herself killing Mayu, and she feels like she could never forgive herself.
Currently, she is fifteen years old, and she has almost dark brown hair, doe brown eyes, and she usually wears her summer outfit. A cute brown lolita shirt with a white skirt, and a black under tank top. a bit dark for a summer outfit, but she loves it. Mayu had a similar one, but it was a pretty brown dress, and she has bangs that hang over her face. Her slight limp also can easily tell apart Mayu from Mio. Otherwise, they look completely alike.
Mio currently lives under the custody of her uncle, Kei Amakura, who took her and Mayu in after her mother and father...died when they were younger.
Last edited by corviidae on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬ Characters ☬

Main Characters:

♥ Mio Amakura ♥

Mio has a bright, and fiery personality. She is the opposite of her sister in almost every way. Mio is a nice person, like Mayu, but she does not put up with people making fun of her, and she can have quite a temper if you get her going...and she usually vents it on either...objects...or people. She is highly protective of who she loves, scared of losing them like she had with her parents...and Mayu. She right now, is in a dark cloud of grief of herself killing Mayu, and she feels like she could never forgive herself.
Currently, she is fifteen years old, and she has almost dark brown hair, doe brown eyes, and she usually wears her summer outfit. A cute brown lolita shirt with a white skirt, and a black under tank top. a bit dark for a summer outfit, but she loves it. Mayu had a similar one, but it was a pretty brown dress, and she has bangs that hang over her face. Her slight limp also can easily tell apart Mayu from Mio. Otherwise, they look completely alike.
Mio currently lives under the custody of her uncle, Kei Amakura, who took her and Mayu in after her mother and father...died when they were younger.

Kei Amakura

Kei is Mio and Mayu's uncle. His sister had died and so had her ...husband/fiance/boyfriend, for a reason that I will not explain, so he took custody of the twins. He is gentle, a bit strict towards Mio if there is something bad that she does, but he can be very sweet, and he can easily help out with certain problems.

Luring Crimson Butterfly
This is the Crimson butterfly that Mio has been seeing. It beckons, trying to get Mio to follow it.
Last edited by corviidae on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬ Beyond The Crimson Butterfly ☬

Postby corviidae » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:01 pm

posting is now allowed! :D I will work on the story tonight on paper, and I will type it onto here!
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kettu-sama » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 pm

I don't know what to say..just..wow. I have read many fanfics from these games, and this is one of the best ones, what I've read so far! Please, you have to continue this! I want to read more~ I want to know more~
..and I'm really happy that I'm not the only one here who loves these games too~ <3
[kettu | they/them | fin | adult]
[furry | digital artist | comms open]
[brain in the oc gutter 24/7]
Kettu-sama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:21 pm

OMAIGOSHFINALLY!! *glomps* oh my...im sorry. I have not seen another fan on here that is like crazy for it XD...please...lets talk over PM...I want to...talk to you XD and yes I will continue it ^.^
Last edited by corviidae on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items