The last resort {a Gallagher Girl and Alex Rider cross-over}

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The last resort {a Gallagher Girl and Alex Rider cross-over}

Postby lucky15371 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:17 am

Girls

Cammie
Full name- Cameron Ann Morgan
Code name- 'Chameleon'
What books is she from- she is the main character of Gallagher girls

Bex
Liz

Full name- Rebecca Baxter
Full name- Elizabeth Sutton

Code name- 'Duchess'
Code name- 'Bookworm'

What books is she from-Gallagher girls
What books is she from- Gallagher girls

Macey
Full name- Macey McHenry
Code name- Peacock
What books is she from-Gallagher girls
Last edited by lucky15371 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lucky15371

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The last resort {a Gallagher Girl and Alex Rider cross-o

Postby lucky15371 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:49 am

Guys

Zach
Full name- Zachary Goode
Code name- Bad boy
What book is he from- GG (Gallagher Girls)

Grant
Jonas

Full name- Grant Newman
Full name- Jonas Anderson

Code name- Hotshot
Code name- Nerd

Alex
Full name- Alexander Rider
Code name- Cub
What book is he from- Alex Rider Series
Last edited by lucky15371 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lucky15371

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky15371 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:51 am

*Note- those where just the spies for this cross-over there are more charterers*

[This takes place before Zach goes to Gallagher but after Cammie almost gets kidnapped and they find out that there trying to kidnap her so around the same time as book 4 of Gallagher Girls and after Snakehead...but Sabrina won't be in this much probably]

(And one more thing I might add a few original spies (Amanda Loveing and her twin brother Alec Loveing)

{I may change their personalities a bit.}
Last edited by lucky15371 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lucky15371

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky15371 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 am

The Gallagher plane to England

“Our first REAL Mission!” says Cammie excitedly.
“I know, it’s so exciting” says Bex
“No sneaking out to the jet” says Macey
“No hacking into the government data bases” says Liz
“No almost getting kidnapped” says Cammie
“And we get to got to my home country!” says Bex
Then they where oddly silent, e-mailing each other for exactly 2 hours, 35 minutes and, 22 seconds

The Blackthorn plane to England

“Dude, both of you are overacting” says Zach
“No, you’re underrating” says Grant “I haven’t seen Bex in a year”
“I haven’t seen Cammie in a month, and the last time I saw her, her aunt got shot” Zach points out
“So…you two have a solid relation ship” says Jonas
The rest of the flight, they where all silent, which was 2 hours and 38 minutes.

Alex Rider

“Alex, it’s for you” says Jack Starbright
Alex grabs the phone from her hand and says “hello?”
“Alex. It’s great hearing from you,” says Crawley.
“I’m not going on another mission!” replies Alex before Crawley could ask.
“Alex, 4 young ladies and three young gentle men are coming from the U.S. to even consider this mission.”
“What do you mean ‘young’ I thought I was the only ‘young spy’” replies Alex
“Well, there not spies until there 18, but two of the girls have been doing this since before they could walk, the same as two of the gentle men” replies Crawley
“Then why didn’t the CIA call them about skeleton key?” ask Alex
“Because, so few people know the real point of the two schools, to most of the U.S. the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women is a school for princesses, aka people whose parents are rich, while Blackthorn Institute is a school for troubled boys, but really, both schools are for spies and to a lesser extent Blackthorn used to be a school for assassins though it’s not anymore,” says Crawley “They all have dealt with loss like no other, one girl lost her dad at age twelve and saw her aunt get shot, and has dealt with enough that would make your past look like a walk though a amusement park. One boy saw his mom try to kill his true love, thought she failed, then tried to kill him, and she failed.”
“So what?” ask Alex
“They understand the life of a spy, and you wouldn’t have to keep it a secret from them,” says Crawley “and, besides, you need more friends”
“Fine, when do I leave?” asks Alex
“In 2 hours and 26 minutes your car arrives, so get packing for a mission in Paris, but you don't leave for two days” says Crawley, right before the line went dead
“What’s the mission this time?” asks Jack
“Apparently, I’ll be working with other kids” says Alex, going to his room to pack
“Wow, do you think there lying?” asks Jack
“No. I wish I did.” said Alex as he starts packing
***************************2 and a half hours later**************************

Alex Rider

Alex gets into a black car, which is driven by a silent man to the Royal & General Bank where Alex goes into the back door and gets onto the elevator to the 16th floor, but right before the door closes a the woman at the front desk said “13th floor, room 1326 this time.” So Alex clicks cancel and 13. According to his watch it was 1530 or 3:34 p.m. about 8 minutes since he was picked up. As he stepped into the office that had 5 couches and two chairs beside a desk, he sat in one of the couches right before Mr. Blunt and Mrs. Jones came into the room Not much was said in the 6 minutes they where in the room alone.

Gallagher Girls

Since the Gallagher Girls where on a private plane/jet someone -a Gallagher woman that was undercover here- from customs came to check there passports, visas, ect. “Have a nice stay” says the woman a little too perkily. “We will” replies Cammie with not a bit of sarcasm. Each of the girls grab their luggage which was, their purse (for all small spy items), make-up bag (perfect for disguises), two suitcases (one for lager spy items, duck tape and Velcro, the other for 7 Gallagher uniforms, normal clothes, and nightclothes), and a laptop bag. They get into the limo that’s waiting for them and soon they were outside the Royal & General Bank where there luggage, was sent underground besides the laptop bags and purses. The girls, Bex in the lead followed by Cammie, then Liz, then lastly Macey, went into the back entrance. None of them acting like gigging little kids, but like mature teens….for now. When they get into the elevator Liz presses the button for the 13th floor. When they arrive they drop the mature act and start talking when they get to the room each one sits on a different couch, Bex on one, Cammie on one, Liz on, and Macey one on. None of them doubling up, and none of them sitting with Alex. “Ok,” says Mr. Blunt “Cammie, Bex, Liz, and Macey if I rember correctly you have all already picked out secret identities, correct”
“Yep, I’m Susan Angle, and my twin is Sally Angle,” says Cammie “we’ve lived next to the Maxwell’s and the Eton’s for our hole lives, we are the only children of Andidor and Marty Angle 126 Nightingale street”
“I am Sally Angle,” says Liz, neither girl looked related, but had the closest probability of them all.
“I’m Ellen Eton” says Bex “only child of Lucas and Belladora Eton, corner lot next to the Angle’s, 128 Nightgale street”
“I’m Mai Maxwell, only living child of Bruce and Nattily Maxwell,” says Macey “my older sister, Amber, died in a car crash, and my other older sister Adar died in a plane crash, corner lot next to the Angle’s 124 Nightgale street”
“Ok,” says Mr. Blunt as he hands Alex a file “The girls and the young men you’ll meet in a minute have been learning theses for how long?” he ask Cammie.
“The hole plane flight, but don’t worry, we’ve done harder in less” says Cammie “When there was the visit from Blackthorn, Madame Dabney decided to throw a ball/prom but there was a twist, each of us had a different identities. It was a complete success and a complete disaster at the same time because of code black”
“What’s code Black?” ask Alex
“None of your business!” snaps Bex “The only people who know are A. Gallagher girls and women, B. Teachers at Gallagher C. a few spies, and D. The boys from Blackthorn that where there on code black”

Blackthorn Boys

“Finally,” says Grant “England, 2 minutes 12 seconds to the Royal & General bank. So 2 minutes 30 seconds till I see Bex”
“You’re acting over-obsessive” says Zach
“I. Don’t. Care.” says Grant
“Because. You. Are.” says Zach

Alex Rider

“What so your school is a secret?” asks Alex
“Well, you can’t keep a school of that size hidden per-say, but no one knows the truth,” says Cammie “30% of the girls at the school have normal parents, so instead of staying hidden, we tell them ‘There’s an elite school…’ instead of saying ‘Oh, don’t worry, the most dangerous thing that happens is…..’ and make a list evolving bombs, more security then the white house and the ministry of England combined, and a ton of other stuff’” with an eye role Cammie looks outside “It’s 6:37, the blackthorn boys will be here in 22 seconds”
“How do you know?” asks Mr. Blunt looking at Cammie like she was a crazy stalker
“Because A. I was trained never to let time slip away, B. Everything was planned down to the last second, and C. Last year everyone learned that they are never late, it would be like Liz making a B+ instead of an A+”
“Wow,” says Alex with an eye roll “so what?”
“Shut up,” says Macey, her fists balled, “Liz knew AP high school classes in second grade. That’s the big deal, and a spy is never late.”
Last edited by lucky15371 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lucky15371

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me