Chibi Shake ~And The Chibis Came Running~

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Chibi Shake ~And The Chibis Came Running~

Postby corn nerd » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Chapter 1
Plans (Luke's point of view)

This was the day it all started! My fame, my fortune, and my discoveries of the human world.

I had been looking out my bedroom window, listening to some music in my small apartment, bored and alone. It was like that a lot for me, I didn't really like being outside with other chibis. I never thought I'd need friends, but that was then. Now I understand why friends are so important.

Outside I could see some chibis that I knew from school. They were all sitting together in the soft, spring grass talking.
I never really liked them until later on, but they were pretty fun sometimes. They were an odd combination of friends, almost as odd as a peanut butter onion pickle sandwich. All though, I had tasted a peanut butter onion pickle sandwich before, and it was pretty good, I had always wondered if they'd be good too.

One of them looked up at me with dark brown eyes, and waved. I gasped and hid away.

I had never felt that I even deserved to talk to my fellow chibi friends after my tenth birthday. I remember that very well. It was the day I had fully grown. Like all chibis that finally grow up, I got to go meet the king. He told the sacred speech of the chibis.
"As we all know, chibis are born when a human child learns to draw, and slowly grows as that child continues to learn. But they will only grow fully when their human learns to draw with the passion of a true artist! This chibi before us, Luke, is now joining the ranks of the fully grown, and is now permitted to meet his human!" I had been so excited to see my human through the crystal ball! It was every chibis dream to see the one who gave them their chance to live. The king lifted me in his robed arm, and led me away from the cheering crowd. He put me in a soft, velvety chair, and lit the crystal ball.
"Somethings wrong." he sighed.
"What is it, my king?" I had asked him. His face was masked with a smile, but you could see in his eyes he was terribly worried.
"Luke, I'm afraid to say that you don't have a human master."

I had been devastated ever since. I barely talked to anychibi after that. But I had been making plans to travel to the humans world for a long time after that to find my human, and actually meet them, a feat only conquered once before. But I knew I'd need help to do it.

Authors note: Please, no posting on this thread. I do want crit and comments but I want to be sent in the form of a PM.
Enjoy the story ^^
corn nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chibi Shake ~And The Chibis Came Running~

Postby corn nerd » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Chapter 2
Thoughts (Chrissie's point of view)
I looked away, I could feel my cheeks turning red. I smiled at my friends, who had been to busy chatting to realize. "Guys, I have to go, Lydia wants me to watch the little chibis." I said to them as I stood up. They looked up at me and smiled and nodded politely. I walked away towards the nursery where we kept the young chibis.
Since they haven't grown up, we have to watch them and protect them, being as they can't defend themselves. It wasn't long ago that I had to be taken care of here. I remember thinking to myself. I am so much younger then my other friends. They were fully grown way before me. I sighed. As I neared the nursery, I could hear soft music being played. It was to keep the little chibis calm. I smiled as I saw Brad waiting by the door. Brad was Lydia's assistant, I was always glad to see him.
"Hey Chrissie!" He called, smiling and waving happily. His bright blue eyes were sparkling, and his brown hair blew lightly in the wind, like a scene from a romantic movie. I ran over now, wanting to stand beside him and chat. "Hi Brad!" I said smiling. "What's up?"
"I'm taking Lydia home, she isn't feeling good." He said with a frown, his blue eyes losing there happy sparkle that was there only moments ago. I gasped. Lydia couldn't leave, even if it's only for awhile! Although I would be watching the baby chibis, she had to be there with me to help, or else they get more then cranky. She could only ever go home when it was night time, so here sister could watch them.

Brad shook his head.
"What ever, come on in!" He opened the door into the nursery, and I could see all the little chibis rolling around and stuff like that. Lydia was in the corner, by a leather sofa, struggling to stand.
"Lydia?" I remember asking. Her long black hair seemed to be shorter, but I knew she'd never cut it!
"Hello, Chrissie!" Her voice was higher and softer, too. One of the young chibis began to cry.
"Come on, Chrissie, let's go see what's up." Brad had told me. We went to see what was up, and it was just hungry. Brad fed him while I tended to another young chibi I heard crying...

Last bumped by corn nerd on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:09 pm.
corn nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me