Stories in Equestria, MLP stories posting welcome!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Do you like it?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

OMG, it is so awesome!
100%
Good
No votes
It is fine
No votes
Man, this really sucks
No votes

Total votes : 3

Stories in Equestria, MLP stories posting welcome!

Postby Narwhals. » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:35 am

Stories in Equestria!

I have never written stories like this! OMG so excited! Well, these stories will be about the Mane six, Zecora etc,but as I get more pony characters, I might squeeze them in there. You gotta read the rules:

1.If you post here, it has to be a question, suggestion or request for story.
2.If you decide to post here, no bad language, innapropriate pictures, etc.
3. Read as much as you can!
4. You can request a story and characters whenever you like, unless it is closed.

Request are OPEN!

Code: Select all
Request form:
Setting:
Characters:
When you would like it done:

For the requests, please keep in mind that it takes time to think up a story with those particular characters, and that particular setting, so on when you would like it done by, dont put tomorrow. And, if you would like, In the characters I can incorporate your own pony characters, but I would need to know the cutie mark, personality and talent, this can all be done in pm. Other then that, when I am not occupied with requests, I will be doing random pony stories like the one I have recently started. Just remember, Pegasisters and Bronies are happily welcome in this topic ( that sounds so nerdy!)!
Last edited by Narwhals. on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
███████ Narwhals. ████████████ █████ ██████ █████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
.........▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
...............................my baby boy
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN DRAW KIAMARAS!

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stories in Equestria, MLP stories

Postby Narwhals. » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:35 am

This will be from Twilight Sparkle's point of view.

I trotted in Sugar Cube Corners, bright and early waiting for Pinkie Pie to come down. It was the first day of cider season, and Pinkie always gets the first sip of sugary awesomeness. Spike was napping on my back since he did a lot of dusting yesterday. As I thought this I heard Poundcake crying in his room upstairs. " Hey, Twilight, are you ready to be the first pony in line for the amazing Sweet Apple Acres first cup of cider?" She exclaimed to me in her excited, hyper Pinkie Pie way. I trotted near her and replied "Yup, and Spike is the most excited!" That gave her a laugh as Spike snored lazily. We knew we were a little late so we hit the ground running. When we got there there was nopony in line except for Rainbow Dash, esctatic because she was finally going to get a cup of cider, and possibly more. I slowly trotted behind Pinkie Pie who was behind Rainbow. Pinkie Pie was jumping up and down. The stand for cider was neatly set up as I examined it's contents. A big sign stated clearly: " Cider" in big red letters. The barrels of cider were in the background waiting to be attacked by thirsty ponies. Soon enough, the line for cider was so long people lost track of the line. I was 3rd and was pretty excited about getting the third mug of cider in it's 3 day season. Behind me, Lyra was talking to Bon Bon happily, waiting for a great sip of cider. A couple minutes before cider season began, The Cutie mark crusaders jumped behind the stand, excited to work and excited to see if their Cutie marks come. Granny Smith dragged her rocking chair near the precious stand and yelled for Applejack to come. This years outcome was going to be big, Zecora and some Canterlot ponies were here to have a sip of this cider. Applejack jumped over to the stand like Pinkie Pie would jump. Fluttershy and Rarity were behind Lyra and Bon Bon, so we were talking excitedly while Rainbow described how she thinks the first mug of cider was going to taste like to Pinkie Pie. Apple Bloom, Big Macintosh , Granny Smith and Applejack said imperfect unison " Cider season is officially open! " It seemed like every pony was jumping up and down but Spike. "Spike, the line is moving! " When some pony said that, Spike jolted awake and licked his lips eagerly. In a matter of minutes, Rainbow Dash had drank the first cup of cider and bought 7 more mugs, while Pinkie Pie bought 8 and said the second drink was always the best. I bought one for me and one for Spike, since the line was so long. Soon enough, all of us, the six friends, were enjoying the cider season, peacefully and calmly. Thats why I was so surprised to see Trixie trot up to us as if she never threatened to lead Equestria into misery. " Hey girls, every pony seems to be enjoying a cup of cider, but the lines way to long, and I don" t want to go all the way to my brothers." Trixie said happily, " So Pinkie can I have a cup?" Trixie asked. With that, Pinkie gave Trixie a cup eagerly. " Who are your brothers?" Rarity asked, just to make talk. " Flim and Flam, man I really hate them, have they tried to destroy Sweet Apple Acres yet?" She questioned as if this happened on a daily basis. Everyone stood there, dumbfounded.

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stories in Equestria, MLP stories

Postby Narwhals. » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:42 am

" Flim and Flam? They look nothing like you, it is not possible." I say after everyone stops murmuring about what had just happened. For an odd reason, Trixie look dismayed, and very sad. " I have to tell you the truth. I have never told any pony this." There was a long awkward pause." I, I was adopted as a filly." She blurted out as she look down at her hooves.More murmuring filled the crowd of ponies. All of my friends, including Spike, stared straight at Trixie with their jaws dropped. With that, seeing every pony's reaction to her confession, she ran off as fast as she possibly could, obviously crying, with tears streaming down her face. All of my friends and I knew exactly what to do, so we ran off with her, knowing how embarrassment and sadness felt . As we ran, we wanted to talk about the situation a little so we made a basic plan, Rainbow Dash would go ahead of us, and stop Trixie and talk to her about what happened. Fluttershy and I would go a little ahead of the ponies that were still running, to talk to Trixie about what had happened, since Dash is not very comforting. Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity would meet everypony there and we would all talk to Trixie.Soon enough, Fluttershy and I were at the scene, and Trixie looked shocked and thankful at the same time, but you could still see tears streaming down her blue face. I was surprised to hear Fluttershy talk first, " Trixie, everything is fine, why don't you sit, and then we can talk all about it." Fluttershy said in her comforting, warm, way of her's. Once the other ponies got here, Fluttershy and Trixie were laying down side by side and Trixie had a big thankful smile on her face, you could tell that she was grateful she ever met us. "Thank you ponies, you are so kind." Trixie said softly with a smile on her face. With that, 7 ponies trotted back to the cider stand and enjoyed some extra cider because Applejack had a secret stash that was now gone. Now, Trixie and I keep in touch, and she is supposed to live in Ponyville by next month, we have become true friends, and she finally admited it, friendship is magic.

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stories in Equestria, MLP stories posting welcome!

Postby Narwhals. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:41 am

This will be from Scootaloo's point of view, and the point of view can change throughout the story.

"Girls, I think today is the day, the day when are cutie marks appear!" Apple Bloom exclaimed as she walked into the clubhouse. I got here early because Sweetie Belle is always complaining how I am late to every meeting. Now, she is the one that is late. Apple Bloom accidentally because she thought Sweetie Belle was already here. "Where is Sweetie Belle? She is always early!" Apple Bloom said to me, as if I had all the answers. I shrugged, with a smirk on my face, now I can tease Sweetie Belle all day long. Some pony interrupts my thoughts by knocking on the door. The door swings open and my eyes sparkle, my heartbeat gets faster and I feel like jumping up and down seeing who had just entered the Cutie Mark Crusaders clubhouse. " Rainbow Dash! What are you doing here?" I ask her with a giant smile on my pony face. I glanced over at Bloom, and she could not help but smile because she was in the presence of the most awesomest Pegasus in all of Equestria! "Well, Rarity and Sweetie Belle are on vacation, so I volunteered to come fill in for her, because everypony else was busy." She said in a smooth tone, trotting towards me and slipping next to me, I felt so alive. " Okay Rainbow, but you have to remember everything for Sweetie Belle. Everything." Apple Bloom said in a serious tone. Rainbow Dash,
me and Apple Bloom put on our official Cutie mark crusaders cape, and talked visually for a little bit. Apple Bloom said she was going to go get fresh apples so, Rainbow and I were alone together. " So, how's little Scootaloo's doing? You wanna go get extra apples so we can fly?" Rainbow Dash said to me like she was extremely excited that someone loved her so much, and I guess she really felt like that. " Ya, let's do it!" I exclaimed, still in awe because Rainbow Dash wanted to fly with me. My wings were to small, so as Rainbow Dash flew, she lifts me up with a free hoof, the last time we flew like that, we went camping. Soon enough, we had lots of apples and Apple Bloom was waiting at the clubhouse, very impatiently, and the moment we stepped through the door, She threw apples at us, it seemed as if she had a never-ending supply. We started throwing, eating and smashing apples all over the place. At the end of our apple fight, we were full, and we were on the floor laughing. " Rainbow Dash, were you our age when you got your Cutie Mark?" Apple Bloom asked eagerly. " I was about your age, maybe a little younger, Fluttershy got her's when she was older." Rainbow Dash replied. I was thinking, Rainbow Dash has her Cutie Mark, why can't she be part of the crusaders, and help us with tasks? " Apple Bloom can I speak to you privately for a minute?" I said to Apple Boom. "What's up" Apple Bloom said once we where outside of the clubhouse. " Rainbow Dash, Cutie Mark Crusaders. What do you think? She could help us find awesome oppurtunities to get a Cutie mark!" I replied. She nodded and we trotted in together.

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 am

This is from Rainbow Dash's point of view.
"Hey Dash, we have exciting news!" Scootaloo said as she trotted in with Apple Bloom at her side. I smiled, acting like I was excited. I like hanging out with these two laid-back fillies, it is fun, but I would not be willing to do it often. With my busy work, I could not come to every meeting, and then I would not be considered that cool anymore. My wings were itching to fly, but I waited for the two young ponies to tell me the news. "Whats up? Make it quick, I have to go...." I said, trying to think of an excuse. " We know, you already have your cutie mark, but..." Apple Bloom said, seeming as if she was about to start jumping around like Pinkie. " We want you to be part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and you will even get an XXL golden cape, and you'd be granted to be the cheif. That means you decide what we try next to get our special marks." Scootaloo said, with a big, old smile spreading across her face, as her eyes twinkled in delight as she thought of future meetings if I accepted the invitation. She reminds me some much of myself, I felt for a moment that I needed to accept because she was my daughter. " So, what do you think, I think this is a great opputun-" I cut Apple Bloom off, I said the following: " fillies, I would totally nod my head right now and accept, but I can't. I have to stay loyal to my sports, and talent, but I can visit. What do you think?" As I said this, Scootaloo's smiled turned into a disapointed face, I knew how this felt. This was obviously her marvelous idea,, and it was just crushed by my super awesome loyalty. " Okay, visit whenever you want. See you later." Apple Bloom said, a little blue too. WIP
Last edited by Narwhals. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:14 am

Bumpy.

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chagrin&Pride » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:28 am

Request form:
Setting:Canterlot
Characters: Sunny days, scootaloo, and tom
When you would like it done: NOW...lol jk................hahhahahahahah jk im kidding about kidding.........i really do want it NOW
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO LETS GET THE PARTAY STARTED!!!!!!!
Chagrin&Pride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Okay Awesomeness, will do, I am a little occupied with my new RP, but I will try and do it whenever I get the spare time, but I am very busy. Please know it wont be done as fast as you want it, and I beg you pardon.

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chagrin&Pride » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Why thankyou "narwhalsareawesome" thats quite quaint.
Chagrin&Pride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me