One Direction fanfic series :D

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Which Romances should happen?

Rebekah and Harry
23%
Aliza and Louis
15%
Rebekah and Liam
8%
Aliza and Niall
No votes
Rebekah and Zayn
8%
Aliza and Harry
8%
Rebekah and Louis
No votes
Aliza and Liam
8%
Rebekah and Niall
15%
Aliza and Zayn
15%

Total votes : 13

One Direction fanfic series :D

Postby LouisTomlinson<3 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Welcome :D

I hope you like this little fanfic series that I'm making. Please comment below what you think. Thank you.

~Chapters~

Introduction~Clicky
Chapter 1~Clicky
Chapter 2~Clicky
Chapter 3~Clicky
Chapter 4~Clicky
Chapter 5~Clicky
Chapter 6~Clicky
Chapter 7~WIP

~Characters~
Aliza
Rebekah
Harry
Louis
Niall
Zayn
Liam
Last edited by LouisTomlinson<3 on Tue May 21, 2013 11:55 am, edited 11 times in total.

{{Louis is my inspiration and I absolutely love how he acts so carefree. Along with One Direction, Louis taught me many things and plus he's a sexy beast!!}}
LouisTomlinson<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introduction

Postby LouisTomlinson<3 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 am

~Introduction~

I yawned quite loudly as I woke up from such a beautiful dream about my favorite band of all time, One Direction. Leaping out of bed I began to sing "What makes you beautiful" as I danced to the bathroom that was attached to my room. Stripping down to nothing I hopped into the shower still singing One Direction songs as loud as I possibly could. It was no doubt that I woke up my parents whose room was next door. Scrubbing my hair until I was sure I had shampooed every inch of it with my sweet smelling mango shampoo. Rinsing out the soap out of my hair while trying hard to avoid getting any of it in my eyes. Luckily, I succeeded and dried myself off with a clean towel that felt soft against my bare skin. Casually I walked out into my bedroom with the towel covering myself as I searched my drawers for clothes to wear. Finding my IPhone 5 in my sock and underwear drawer I then turned on my song playlist that contained mostly One Direction songs. The towel dropped as I slipped on a black lacy bra with matching underwear that felt like silk. Then I put on a red and white striped tank top along with a semi-see-through white camisole. Then I put on my favorite red pants that were super tight because they were skinny jeans. My stomach growled loudly making me giggle as I grabbed my blaring IPhone 5 off of my dresser and headed downstairs.

Instantly my nose was in the cupboards searing desperately for food before I starved to death. Without hearing my mom come down the stairs I jumped with a slight scream that cracked when my eyes shifted to a figure. "
Geez, mom you shouldn't sneak up on my like that" My heart was still racing like crazy from the small scare my mother had given me. Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves as I went back to rummaging through the cupboards. Nonetheless my mother pushed me out of the way with a stern scowl. "Stop eating up all our food! You're twenty years old and you need to get your own food!" Frowning at my mother's sudden burst displeasure pointed towards me I then sighed silently with a remote nod. I hated when my mom treated me like this, it wasn't like I wanted to eat all her food and be a burden. I was having trouble keeping up with my guitar lessons and paying for gas. I only worked part time right now at a fast food restaurant while I was singing at the gigs that I managed to organize. Shaking my head as I ran back up to my room without another word, but heard my mother yelling my name in her bitter voice. "Aliza!"

Quickly dialing my best friend, Rebekah's number I waited for her to pick up the phone. Once she picked up a cheeky smile was slapped onto my face loving the sound of her British accent. Yes, my friend Rebekah was an exchange student from Manchester which is in Great Britain. "Hey Rebekah. Is it alright if I come over?" It was hard to ask because I always felt like I was asking for too much. "I don't mind, come on over. I'm just packing. You can help me" Packing for what exactly? I was so confused that it wasn't even funny. There was a brief pause before I finally asked since I was dying to know the answer even though I had a pretty good guess. "What? Why?" My head was spinning through possible answers that Rebekah could come back with, but none of them seemed to fit. "I was going to wait to tell you, but I'm going back home...and I bought an extra ticket for my best friend so she could come with..." WHAT?!? Was this a joke? Rebekah was basically implying that she was taking me to Manchester. Oh, my gosh. This can't be true. Can it? "Wha....what?!? Are you serious? You're talking about me right? Right? Oh, my gosh!! Thank you sooooo much!!!"
Last edited by LouisTomlinson<3 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

{{Louis is my inspiration and I absolutely love how he acts so carefree. Along with One Direction, Louis taught me many things and plus he's a sexy beast!!}}
LouisTomlinson<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 1

Postby LouisTomlinson<3 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 am

~Chapter 1~

The road felt like it was going on forever and ever as I drove to the nearest airport with Rebekah sitting shot gun. Our luggage was lying silently in the trunk and my mind was flickering with all sorts of thoughts relating to One Direction whom was suppose to be in Great Britain at the time doing concerts. Maybe we would get to see them. Or even be able to hang out with them. That would be simply perfect if I actually got to meet them. Turning up the radio when a song that I recognized as "Forever and Always" by Parachute came on making me feel like I was in a music video. All sad and depressing songs had that effect on me. Biting my lip as the awkward silence continued to be portrayed in the car between Rebekah and I.
"
Okay. What's up? You've been quiet practically the whole ride to the airport" Keeping my eyes on the road, but my ears wide open waiting for the answer. When she didn't answer right away I glanced at her using my side view to see that she had the look that explained that she was trying to come up with an easy lie. "...Well...if you really want to know...I kind of got..two tickets for..a One Direction concert" Swerving off into the other lane dangerously as I swerved back into my lane not expecting those words come out of her mouth. Still stunned by what Rebekah had just told me my mouth remained wide open.
"
Wha...What?!?" The words came stuttering out of my mouth even though I already knew what Rebekah had told me. Could this be true? First, she surprised me with an extra ticket to go to Manchestor and now a One Direction concert? This was like a huge dream come true. One Direction was my favorite band and my role models.
"
You...and...I...are...going...to...a...One...Di..rect...tion...concert..." Rebekah said slowly as if it would help me to understand. Giving a small giggle as I pulled into the airport extremely excited to actually go to a 1D concert.

Once we got all situated on the plane I popped some gum into my mouth and put my head phones into my ears blaring my favorite playlist. The first song to start singing in my ears was '22' By Taylor Swift. Mouthing the words along with the song the plane began to take off, but I didn't really notice because my eyes were closed. A couple hours passed and I was utterly bored out of my mind from listening to the same old music over and over again. Ripping the head phones out of my ears before I went crazy I then turned to face Rebekah who had fallen asleep. Great. Just great. Now what was I suppose to do for the next couple hours? Sighing loudly I pulled out my phone figuring I could find something to do for the meantime. However, you can't do much when a phone is on airplane mode which really sucks. Shoving my phone back into my pocket I mentally shrugged as I decided I would take a nap. Getting comfortable in the airplane seats are not as comfortable as it seems, but I finally found a way around it and I was asleep within minutes.

Without opening my eyes I felt something---or someone--- nudging my arm and shoulder. The nudging quickly turned into a violent shaking spree causing me to instantly wake up. Rebekah was grinning extremely close to my face while shaking me some more before stopping. Laughing I unbuckled myself and followed her off the plane. Gathering our bags and other luggage we sat down pulling out a map of the area that we bought new the luggage pick-up. Thankfully none of our luggage got lost like the movies always portrayed would happen.
"
Okay so your house is only a couple miles away. That's really convenient" I exclaimed excitedly. I couldn't wait for the concert that Rebekah had said was tomorrow night. Man...I need something to wear if I'm gonna go to a One Direction concert. I guess a shopping spree is in order.
"
Well. What are we waiting for? Let's go drop this sh*t off and go shopping for some cool outfits for the concert tomorrow" It was weird how well we knew each other where it was to the point where we knew what each other were thinking of. Smirking I nodded and hurried after her who decided to race towards the doors. Laughing and telling jokes to each other on the way to Rebekah's house I then thought about what kind of outfit I should buy.

LouisTomlinson<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 2

Postby LouisTomlinson<3 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:06 am

~Chapter 2~
Both Rebekah and I stopped right outside Rebekah's house and sighed. Here we go I guess. I hope Rebekah's family likes me. Calming myself Rebekah opened the door to a dark house that seemed kind of creepy. With a deep breath I walked inside close behind Rebekah just as the lights shot on.
"
SURPIRSE!!!" A bunch of people jumped from their hiding spots making me blush. Waving to the variety of people who surrounded Rebekah and me giving us hugs. Even though I didn't know any of them I still felt affection in a weird family type of way with each hug. After everyone had their share of hugs Rebekah guided me to her bedroom that was full of posters of a variety of different bands, but mostly One Direction posters. Setting my belongings on the floor I then stuffed a wad of cash that was probably about thirty or forty dollars into my purse. The cash was normally for emergencies, but I needed a new outfit so I guess I could classify this situation as an emergency. Laughing to myself, as I waited for Rebekah to get ready I turned on some music that was on my phone. Dancing around like a nut job I also sang along to one of my favorite songs.
"
Oh! I just wanna take you anywhere that you'd like
We could go out any day or any night
Baby, I'll take you there
Take you there
Baby, I'll take you there, yeah
" Glancing at Rebekah who started to sing the next verses that Harry sang I then faded out slowly.
"
Oh! Tell me, tell me, tell me how to turn your love on
You can get, get anything that you want
Baby, just shout it out
Shout it out
Baby, just shout it out, yeah
" I sang the next couple verses and I could see that Rebekah was getting excited for the chorus.
"
And if yooooooooooou
You want me tooooooooooooo
Let's make a mooooove
Yeah!
" Grinning ear to ear we began to sing the chorus as loud as we could.
"
So tell me girl if every time we
To-ou-ch
You get this kind of
Ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, Yeah
And let me kiss you" We both jumped on Rebekah's bed as I began to sing the next part of the song which was my absolute favorite part of the song.
"
Oh baby, baby
Don't you know you got what I need
Looking so good from your head to your feet
Come a come over here, over here
Come a come over here, yeah
" Now it was Rebekah's turn to sing her favorite part while I just danced like an idiot.
"
I just wanna show you off to all my my friends
Makin' them drool down their chinny, chin, chins
Baby, be mine tonight, mine tonight
Baby, be mine tonight, yeah
" I loved singing along to songs with my best friend so much. I can't even explain how much fun it really is.
"
And if yooooooooou
You want me toooooooooo
Let's make a moooooooove
Yeah!
" We finished the song and then sat down on Rebekah's bed laughing our heads off. After we collected our things we left her house and took Rebekah's car that she missed so much. It was a small red impala that felt comfy inside and it was a lot more roomier than what it really looked to be. Once we got to the mall we started to grin as we both got extremely excited.

LouisTomlinson<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chapter 3

Postby LouisTomlinson<3 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:32 am

~Chapter 3~
A new smell spilled into my nose once we entered the mall. The smell filled my nose making me smile for it was a sweet, yet spicy smell. I couldn't figure out what the smell exactly was, but it made me hungry. My stomach growled out of no where and both Rebekah and I burst into laughter. Stopping in the middle of the mall Rebekah and I looked both ways before looking at each other.
"
Where to first?" I asked trying to be nice and let Rebekah pick where we went first. It looked like she was thinking hard before finally coming up with a conclusion.
"
We have to go to this perfect little store that I absolutely love!" Next thing I know I was being dragged in the direction where Rebekah's supposedly favorite store was. Giggling to myself once we reached this cute little store, but Rebekah pulled me into the store too fast that I didn't get to read the name of the store. Everywhere I turned there was cute clothes, but could I find the perfect outfit for the concert? This was going to be difficult...
"
You look around and I'm gonna find me a sexy *ss outfit" Was all I heard from Rebekah before I was left alone in the midst of clothes. Casually, I searched through the first rack that I found and it was even forty percent off. Hopefully, I could find something I liked that was within my budget. While I was looking through the variety of clothes a familiar song come on instantly putting a smile on my face. Quickly finding a couple cute outfits I then went up to an employee asking for a changing room. The first outfit I tried on was a simple look where I had regular blue jeans and a blue tank top underneath a half shirt that said 'Music's the answer'. I liked the outfit, but it wasn't really something I would wear to a concert so I mentally threw it in the no pile. Next was my favorite outfit out of the four outfits I picked to try on. The outfit included bright red pants that made me think of the song: 'Girl on Fire'. It also included a red and white striped tank top under a white camisole. Although I loved how it looked on my I also tried on the other two outfits which were cute also. For the third outfit consisted of a peach spring dress that went to my knees and the dress had a flowery pattern along with a small black belt. It didn't really say concert to me so the dress was denied just like the first outfit. Now it was down to what I called the 'red outfit' and the last outfit. The last outfit was spectacular looking for it was a simple white and teal dress that had a bow on the shoulder. Even though I loved both I picked the 'red' oufit for the dress cost way too much. Coming out of the dressing room I found Rebekah grinning with a bag in her arms. Apparently she had already checked out.
"
Find anything?!? Let me see!!" Rebekah started tugging on the clothes in my arms causing them to fall out of my arms and on the ground. Great. Just great. Thanks Rebekah. Immediately we both started to pick up the clothes and then I set the clothes I didn't want aside.
"
Oooooo that's so cute!!" Rebekah exclaimed when she saw the outfit that I set onto the check-out counter. Digging into my purse I pulled out a twenty dollar bill and handed it to the cashier.
"
What did you get?" I asked trying to peer into her bag that she held on her arm.
"
I got this really sexy outfit that I know will make me look hot!" Rebekah said as she pulled out a bright neon green tank top and then a almost see-through shirt that had the words: 'Let's make out' on it which gave me a small laugh. Of course Rebekah would pick that shirt. Lastly, it was faded out jeans that contained a few rips here and there.
"
Nice!" Grabbing my bag and my change from the cashier I then headed out of the store with Rebekah at my side. Hmmm. What store next? I still had a couple bucks left that I could waste on cute accessories.
"
I'm hungry!" Rebekah said just as her stomach began growling like a psycho bear on crack. Laughing I nodded as we headed to the food court following the scent of food. Yawning I then realized what time it was. It was almost nine in the afternoon and I was deathly tired even though it probably was only an hour or two that we had been at the mall.

LouisTomlinson<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: One Direction fanfic series :D

Postby LouisTomlinson<3 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:38 pm

~Chapter 4~
Without warning I rolled off the temporary bed that Rebekah's family had bought especially for my visit. A loud thud rippled through the ground making me moan tiredly. Slowly, I got back into the temporary bed that was set up in Rebekah's room leaving little room for anything else. Rebekah moaned just as her eyes flickered open with an evil glare within them.
"
What the h*ll do you think you're doing?!?" Rebekah mumbled still half asleep since it was only three in the morning and we didn't get home from the mall until eleven at night. Not wanting to answer I grumbled nonsense hoping Rebekah would just go back to sleep. Luckily my plan worked and Rebekah closed her eyes as she got swept away to dream land. Now it was my turn to fall back asleep and hope I didn't fall off the bed...again.

Morning came sooner than expected and both Rebekah and I dreaded waking up for breakfast. However, nobody wanted cold pancakes so we eventually got up with shaggy hair and drowsy looks. Rebekah had large bags under her eyes, but I wasn't about to point it out because for one she would bite my ear off and two I was afraid that I had the same dark bags underneath my eyes. Before I knew it a plate of freshly made pancakes was laid before me on a gorgeous china that Rebekah's family collected. Smiling weakly since I was still a bit sleepy I began to eat my breakfast wondering what my family was doing at the current moment. Now I knew how Rebekah felt when we were in the US. Wow. Did she really miss her family this bad and only after one day. Hmm, I guess I'll just shrug it off. That's exactly what I did, too. I brushed it away.

After breakfast Rebekah and I got dressed for the concert which was in three hours. I knew it was extremely early, but we had to prepare and wanted to see if we could catch a glimpse at the boys. It would make my day if I got to see them up close, but I knew how unlikely. Slipping on a pair of scarlet red flats that finished off my look we both left for the destination of where the boys were performing. Right now they most likely were rehearsing, and Rebekah and I hoped we would get to see them afterwards. The street was full of a sea of people that Rebekah and I had to practically crawl through to get to the front. Pulling out my HTC Evo 4g 3D phone I searched for any of the 1D members having my camera ready. I had it on regular mode because sometimes the 3D videos were blurry. I don't know why, but they were. Screams overwhelmed me and gave me a blazing headache, so I turned to Rebekah with hope filled eyes.
"
No, I don't care how sick you are. There is no way in hell I'm leaving and you are most defiantly staying!" She was right, however, I really wished I had an aspirin though. All of a sudden they came out. Well, two of them, Niall and Louis. My heart skipped a beat when they came walking over here. Before I knew it Rebekah pushed me out of the way to get a stupid autograph.
"
Rebekah!?!" Apologizing Rebekah let me go in front where I had been before she violently pushed me back. Smiling when Louis came closer towards me. Oh, gosh he was like an angel.
"
Hey babe" Smiling like an idiot I stood behind the gate handing him my phone so he could say something on the video. At first he put it up to his ear, but then I think he realized that it was a video and smiled.
"
Ello, I'm Louis from One Direction" Then he handed the phone back to me allowing my hands to brush over his. My breath was stuck in my throat and I couldn't speak. It got even better for Niall was now near us. Rebekah tapped me on the shoulder vigorously indicating that she wanted her turn now. Nodding I squeezed past her allowing her to come ahead. She handed Niall a pen and a autograph book she carried around for only One Direction autographs.
"
Hello, how are you today?" Niall's Irish accent was clearly heard and made him a hundred times cuter. I knew Rebekah was about to say something that would make things awkward because she looked back at me and winked. Rebekah only did that when she was about to say something weird.
"
You are a sexy beast Niall!!!" Well, it could have been worse I guess. I could see Niall's cheeks turn bright red as he laughed uncontrollably.
"
Why, thank you" After Rebekah got an autograph she pushed me backwards until we emerged from the large crowd. Jumping up and down we began screaming with joy.

LouisTomlinson<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 5

Postby LouisTomlinson<3 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:37 pm

~Chapter 5~
Both Rebekah and I were in our seats for the concert which was going to start in about ten to fifteen minutes. We were both super excited and couldn't wait for the concert to start. A sea of people were surrounding us screaming for One Direction. The concert hadn't even started and I found myself screaming. Rebekah was screeching, too. When the boys started running out on stage the sea of people gave a roar of screams and noise that burst my eardrums. Lights flashed in a variety of colors that scattered across the whole stadium. I could barely breathe for it felt like my lungs were shrinking down to nothing.
"
How's everybody doing tonight? It was Harry who spoke to the crowd making the girls scream louder which I thought was pretty much impossible. Apparently it wasn't for the stadium practically shook from the blasting screams and shrieks. If I didn't want to see One Direction so much the noise would be unbearable, but I didn't let it get tot me. I couldn't. Jumping up and down with the row that I was in I began adding to the screams that echoed out into the air.
"
That's good! Here's 'Live While We're Young'." Harry said before the familiar beat of one of my favorite songs rang out through the crowd. The screams calmed slightly once Liam started the song off. A couple girls around me were singing along with the boys. Rebekah was one of those girls who knew every word of every song she had ever listened to in her life. Of course I knew this song by heart, but I was a little shy on singing in front of other people even though they wouldn't be able to hear me.
"
Sing!" Louis commanded once the chorus came, but of course he continued to sing with the boys. Drowning in the lights and music I began to sing to the song. No one seemed to notice so I sang louder feeling more confident. I didn't want to be noticed so I kept my voice at a medium volume level. Dancing in the tight space I had I turned to Rebekah having the time of my life.
"
Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun
I know we only met, but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some and live while we're young" Rebekah and I sand together in perfect melody despite a couple laughing fits here and there. This was an experience I was never ever going to forget. The song ended quicker than what I expected and then the band went on to the next song, 'Last First Kiss'. I liked that song, but the next song was one of my absolute favorites. It was 'I Would' and I sang every word proudly. During the song 'C'mon c'mon' Louis and Liam were doing their famous dance, 'The Joe' which was basically just pelvic thrusting. Some of the fans in the audience tried to join in, but nobody did it nearly as close as good as what they did. I even tried to join in, but I epically failed at it and almost fell over. Even a random fan laughed at me, but then showed me how to do it better. After moving my arms faster I finally got the dance down. However, the song ended before I could perfect it so I decided it would be a later problem to solve. Maybe Rebekah could coach me on it. The concert was almost half-way done and I was wide awake wanting more and more. It was like I couldn't get enough of the band. Especially Louis who was by far the cutest in the band, well to me... They were all cute, but I fancied Louis the most.

LouisTomlinson<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: One Direction fanfic series :D

Postby LouisTomlinson<3 » Tue May 21, 2013 11:54 am

~Chapter 6~
After two more of their most famous songs, 'Kiss you' and 'Little Things', both Rebekah and I were bouncing all over the place acting like complete idiots. Only one more song remained now and although it was slightly depressing I was excited, like a little kid who just received a puppy for Christmas. I heard Niall's Irish accent break the loud screams of the fans surrounding me as he tried to explain a contest they were holding.
"
Hello everyone. So we have a contest for you girls and if there are any guys out there that are interested. Basically, follow us on twitter for updates, but we are looking for a couple young adults that are interested in a small internship. Anyway, there will be seven openings so there aren't very many. We will post the contest information tomorrow morning so enter and we will examine the entries and choose fifty people to interview. The contest will end in about a month starting tomorrow." He shuffled his feet uncomfortably as he glanced at the other lads. That was when Zayn had taken over seeing that Niall didn't know what else to say.
"
So whose ready for One Way or Another?" Suddenly the almost silent room turned into a screaming fest like the fans were competing on who was the loudest. Covering my ears as the girl next to me screeched with the most annoying high-pitched scream she could possibly squeeze out of her thin, yet curvy body. Rebekah was joining the screaming, but hers wasn't nearly as annoying as the girl's next to me is. The song's beat immediately shot through the crowd's frantic screeching and Harry started to sing with a huge smile on his face. His facial expressions were priceless as the boys started to dance around the stage having an awesome time. My mind went back to the contest Niall was talking about and it got me thinking. What if I won and I was able to have an internship working for the boys. That would be absolutely amazing and would change my whole life completely. Harry smirked as Zayn took over while he exchanged a sneaky look towards Louis who matched the same gaze. They both then attempted to jump into the crowd and Louis succeeded while Harry was caught right away. Louis ran as far as he could go before the girls screamed and tried desperately to touch him while the security guards grabbed him. Since it was his turn now he sang while the security guard brought him back up to the stage. I gave out a fairly large laugh, but it was covered up by all the noise from the fans and the music. Once the song was done the boys came together putting their arms on each others shoulders as they looked out at the crowd.
It was now time for the twitter questions, the best part I think. Pulling up a random twitter question from a girl named Kelsey which said: Iᴛ's ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ. Cᴀɴ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sʜᴏᴜᴛᴏᴜᴛ? ;)
"
Happy Birthday Kelsey! Hope it will be a good one" Louis said before the other boys had a chance to say anything. Then Harry jumped in with a cheeky smile as he joked around.
"
Yeah! Maybe you'll get a cat! Everyone needs a cat in my opinion" Sometimes he cracked me up so much. The next twitter question came from someone named Ivy and she apparently was sitting in the front row. Her tweet had said: Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Gᴀɴɢɴᴀᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ? I'ʟʟ ᴊᴏɪɴ ɪɴ.
Niall and Liam were the ones who started to dance immediately while the other lads laughed. Gosh, they were all so cute. A whole bunch of fans had joined in with Niall and Liam, but I decided against it since I didn't really care for the song, Gangnam Style. Soon the concert ended with a couple more twitter questions and Rebekah and I had to leave.

LouisTomlinson<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me