Lights Out

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Lights Out

Postby lovelyhyena » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Lights Out
Told in Sparki’s POV
I sighed, bored out of my mind by class. The teacher blabbed on and on about something I didn’t even need to know for survival. Plus, my hyperness was acting up. I sighed, and put my head down a bit. I just wanna get home and read my creepypasta… I thought, daydreaming of the next weekend. You see, this weekend, I was going to Gamestop to get a game. I seriously wanted Pokemon Red or Blue, maybe even Green… But I doubted they had it. I looked around the classroom, wondering why time seemed longer at school. Last class before our 2nd gym class. Then I remembered… Salamance! He was this really mean Salamence, who always bullied me. I sighed yet again, and remembered that I just had to get through the day. Oh well.
~*~ Time skip to 2nd gym class ~*~
I stared at Salamance, who had this creepy grin that made me think of Smiley. Smiley is what I call Smiledog, since I like him. He’s not that scary to me… But everyone else fears him. No one really liked me at school, except maybe Zim. (AN: I’m sooooo sorry if I accidently put Zim out of character a wee bit here… I have a bad habit of doing that!!!) Zim stared at me, then poked me. “Zim.” “Whaattt…” He sounded annoyed. “Salamance might try something. Look out.” He ducked just in time to dodge a flying basketball. Instead it hit the wall and bounced over to me. I kicked it at who threw it, and it whacked the wall again. I looked at Zim. “Well?” “Thanks I guess…”
The coach walked in, and we all shut up. I grinned a bit when the girls automatically stopped their harsh conversation. They always gossip about me, and I don’t see why. I’m pretty shy around new people, but if I know you, and you’re my friend, I’ll be loyal forever. I try to be nice, but no one is nice to be so I turned dark and mean. See my dilemma? … I don’t like being this way. I feel like a different person. It’s so weird to remember how things used to be and then see how things are now. I love daydreaming, and I randomly snap back to reality at random times. I don’t like that.
I snapped back to reality just then, after daydreaming of so much stuff. I realized that we had free time, where we could do whatever we want and not get in trouble for beating each other, as long as we don’t murder each other. Lucky me. I saw Salamance darting at me at full speed. I jumped up and dodged him. He ran into the equipment room, and I saw what he was doing. I followed him into the equipment room and snatched up 3 scooter-things. I then placed a huge red mat on top of it. I charged at his mat, and hit it. He fell off as I rolled it towards Zim, who was sitting on the bleachers and doing nothing. Dib rolled into me. “Sorry, I was aiming for the alien…” Zim growled like a rabid animal and got up. “Zim. Scooter. Now.” He looked at me and opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, saw something, pounced onto the cart, and pushed me. I noticed he just saved me from Salamance’s attack. “Thanks!” “Eh. It was nothing…”
I attacked Salamance with a pool noodle (yes they have those…) and then rolled over to the wall and laid down on the cart. Zim was poking me with a noodle, seeing if it did anything special or cool. Zim sighed. “This thing is useless.” He threw it, and it hit Salamance, surprising him. I took this opportuinity to roll under the bleachers. It was pretty tight, and Zim was complaining, but I knew Salamance couldn’t get under here because of his wings. I squirmed, not liking the fact that I was getting poked by some pointy thing. Something struck the bleachers over and over. Uh oh…
I pushed myself forward, escaping from the condensed space. Salamance was pushing his cart against the bleachers over and over. I rolled my cart far away, taking Zim with me. “This girl is insane. I don’t know her in any way.” Zim said, loud enough for everyone to hear. I stared at him. “What?” I didn’t say anything, but I pushed the cart aside before Salamance rolled by me, faster than ever. I heard the bell ring, and I grabbed Zim and ran out of the door, packing quickly, snatching Zim up again, along with his stuff, and ran home. Escaped. Safe. Finally…
I read a ton of creepypasta, and then sighed when I realized it was time for me to go to bed. The last thing I looked at before going to my room was a pic of Jeff. I turned off all the lights, climbing into my bed. Before I fell completely asleep, I felt weird. My tails twitched, and I brushed it off as another stupid instinct. I hated it when my instincts reacted to random things at random times. Sometimes, my instincts make me paranoid about darkness. I couldn’t really care less. Though I could swear I heard a quiet sigh, I gave it no thought except my mind going crazy. Before I went to bed, I heard someone whisper something incomprehensible, but I was pretty sure THAT was real.

END OF CHAPTER 1.
NOTE:plz tell me if u like it so far & you want moar!!!
Last edited by lovelyhyena on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/ under construction.
lovelyhyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lights Out

Postby lovelyhyena » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Chapter 2: