Ignore This

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Do you think dragons are REAL?

(Past Tense) Yes. They existED.
No votes
(Current Tense) Yes. They STILL exist.
43%
(Society Answer) No. You are crazy to ask such a question!
14%
(The Hippy Answer) Everything exists if you put your mind to it.
43%
(Smarty Answer) Yeah. It exists in the imagination of the human being race.
No votes

Total votes : 7

Ignore This

Postby Meredare » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 am

~Sorry, my original story here: I was notified that if I put my story online it would be harder to publish this in the real world~
Last edited by Meredare on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I am SO sorry for the long time I was off: The softball season started a while ago (We're currently undefeated!!!) and end of the year tests have been going on and craziness and everything else thrown into my small but wonderful little life.

My Stuff
Writing Pieces ||Free posting!||
Past Life ||Memory Erasal, Future, Love|| Story
Collaboration Story (Accepting! PLEASE join!)

Music: Owl City, He Is We, Sky Sailing, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flats. (Do you like these artists? What artists do you like?)
Anime: Almost Anything (Currently Beach/One Piece/Fairy Tail/Fullmetal Alchemist/Pandora Hearts)
Books: Finishing up "Vampire Academy" series by Richelle Mead. (I recommend other people read this series: It is NOT a cheesy vampire story.)
Meredare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragolian Meets Aumia ||Rural, Dragons, Teleportation||

Postby Meredare » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Anyone got an opinion so far?
I am SO sorry for the long time I was off: The softball season started a while ago (We're currently undefeated!!!) and end of the year tests have been going on and craziness and everything else thrown into my small but wonderful little life.

My Stuff

Music: Owl City, He Is We, Sky Sailing, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flats. (Do you like these artists? What artists do you like?)
Anime: Almost Anything (Currently Beach/One Piece/Fairy Tail/Fullmetal Alchemist/Pandora Hearts)
Books: Finishing up "Vampire Academy" series by Richelle Mead. (I recommend other people read this series: It is NOT a cheesy vampire story.)
Meredare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meredare » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Hello? I hope you guys enjoy my story. And vote at the top there. ^^

My Stuff

Meredare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abbie-sama » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Bookmarking. <3 I will post when I get the chance.
i'm not crazy... i'm just a little unwell. i know, right now you can't tell
abbie-sama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me