Equal ||Telekinesis, Darkness, Light||

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Equal ||Telekinesis, Darkness, Light||

Postby Meredare » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Equal may be a temporary title.

The main character is female but I haven't really named her yet. She lives on a world where everyone has this "connection" between one person and another that is sort of like telepathy. Now... her mother and father have that connection with each other. And hers... well, let's just say that hers causes her nightmares at night. Most people with "connections" don't live close to each other being as their world is large, but hers turns out to be close and her best friend's connection happens to be close to. The best friend might have a connection that is a bit stressful being as her connection is with the guy the main character has a huge crush on.

This is a Work In Progress. I need names xD Please help!!
Story will come soon I just wanted to post what I have >.<
I am SO sorry for the long time I was off: The softball season started a while ago (We're currently undefeated!!!) and end of the year tests have been going on and craziness and everything else thrown into my small but wonderful little life.

My Stuff
Writing Pieces ||Free posting!||
Past Life ||Memory Erasal, Future, Love|| Story
Collaboration Story (Accepting! PLEASE join!)

Music: Owl City, He Is We, Sky Sailing, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flats. (Do you like these artists? What artists do you like?)
Anime: Almost Anything (Currently Beach/One Piece/Fairy Tail/Fullmetal Alchemist/Pandora Hearts)
Books: Finishing up "Vampire Academy" series by Richelle Mead. (I recommend other people read this series: It is NOT a cheesy vampire story.)
Meredare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me