My TUMBLR Boy.||Posting welcomed.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

My TUMBLR Boy.||Posting welcomed.

Postby selenite. » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:33 am

||Dedicated to my best tumblr friend Nick, I swear to god he helps me through everything. Hes like my tumblr boy.||

ImageImageImage

○TABLE OF CONTENTS○

[url=Coming soon]Chapter four[/url]
Last edited by selenite. on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:36 am, edited 8 times in total.
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

In the Beginning

Postby selenite. » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 am

I can tell you right here, right now.
I'm different than most girls you wold have ever met.
I use to lock myself in my room for hours because I didn't have many friends.
I sat in the dark, listening to music.
Feeling completely empty, like nobody cared.
Music got me through everything.
I'm not looking for your sympathy.
I'm not looking for attention.
I just want to tell you, no matter how hard it gets.
You'll get through it.
Trust me.
There is always someone out there that will pick you up when you fall.
How do I know?
I know because he came for me.
And this is the story of how I met him...
Last edited by selenite. on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter one.

Postby selenite. » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:23 pm

I walked down the cold street on my way home from school. The brisk wind blew my long brown hair away from my black peacoat. I shoved my hands deep in her pockets as my loose curls shifted and bounced at my sides. I looked up and released a steamy breath watching it dissipate in mid air. I stopped a moment, looking across the street at a group of friends laughing and walking together. They stopped when they saw me watching, one of the guys picked up a snowball hitting me in the shoulder. They all laughed and continued walking down the street. My cheeks grew hot and I meekly brushed the snow off my shoulder continuing home.

I arrived home soon later, I opened the waist high white gate, closing it behind me, and walking up on my front porch. I turned and grabbed a couple pieces of firewood from the stack on the porch. I always hated it when my mother was away because that forced me to heat the house with fires since her mother didn't want me to use up all the oil. Once inside I took off my boots and brought the wood to the fireplace. I placed it in and went to take my coat off, hanging it on the rack neatly. I went to the cabinets and got a box of matches, striking one and throwing it into the fireplace. I heard a familiar knock at the door, two knocks, one knock, two knocks. I knew exactly who it was, I ran over to the front door and opened it to my one and only friend, James.

James was my best friend, we had known each other forever and were very close. "Kat!" James said happily. He picked me up and spun me around. "James, please put me down." I said slightly less enthusiastically. James didn't seem bothered by my unenthusiastic tone and put me down grinning. "Hey I heard your mother is away for a couple days, can I hang with you?" he asked. I smiled, I knew James hated being alone and I loved having him around anyway. "Sure, you can stay a while." I stepped out of the door and James eagerly sprung in. I smiled, looking down and shaking my head.

"Do you got any food?" James asked plopping down on my couch. I rolled her eyes and went over to her pantry, grabbing an unpopped bag of popcorn and tossing it at him. "There don't be such a lazy butt and go make it yourself." I said walking over and grabbing a blanket from the corner wrapping it around myself. James groaned loudly and got up going over to the microwave and starting it. I smiled slightly and grabbed my laptop, I opened the lid and went to the first website she could think of, tumblr. I scrolled through my dashboard a bit before coming across a picture of a boy, a boy with black hair and chocolate brown eyes. His hair was shaggy and fell in his face in layers. His bangs covered part of his eye and his grin was white as snow.

"Hey James come look at this guy!" I called James over, the one awesome thing about James was that I could talk about cute guys with him and he wouldn't mind. Its not that he is gay or anything, he is bisexual, so it works either way. James ran over and plopped on the couch next to me looking at his screen "Ohhh hes so pretty Kat!" James exclaimed, he swept the computer from my lap, he clicked on the source. It came to a blog called "I'm Not Okay, I Promise", and My Chemical Romance blasted through my speakers. I smiled at some of his posts and his choice of music. Without warning James clicked on the "Ask me anything" tab. "What should we ask him?" he asked quite excited. My eyes widened and I tried to get the computer "Nothing!" I yelled at him. James closed the lid and shoved it under his shirt stubbornly. Knowing I had been defeated I sat back and crossed my arms "Fine, just nothing inappropriate." I said annoyed. James just took the laptop out again, stuck his tongue out, and began typing.
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 2.

Postby selenite. » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:43 am

I spent the rest of the night with James watching scary movies and eating junk food. It was a school night but that didn't seem to make much of a difference since we stayed up till 3 am. I rolled off the couch, ouch, James stirred and groaned. I forced my eyes open and looked at the clock above the mantel. As soon as I saw the time I jumped up and practically dragged James off the couch. He pulled his blanket over his head, annoyed. "Go away mom." he muttered. I rolled my eyes and pulled his blanket off, "James! Where are your cloths!?" I yelled at him. He was basically only in his boxers, "They got uncomfortable." he mumbled turning over and looking at me. "Well if you don't find your cloths i'm going to put you in mine." I said turning around and jogging upstairs to get changed.

I threw on a Misfits shirt and a black hoodie. It didn't take me very long to pull a pair of skinny jeans and get my combat boots on. I ran downstairs to see James in a shirt, well that's a start, I went to the fridge to get an apple. "James, what happened to your pants?" I asked. James just scrolled through his phone, "I don't know, their somewhere around here." He replied blandly. I frowned slightly, "So you're going to go to school without pants?" I asked. He chuckled "Nah, I'll find them, don't worry about me." he paused and finished texting someone "You should go, your school tends to be more strict to mine." I wasn't sure weather to trust James alone in my house or not, but he was my best friend. "Okay, just remember to lock up when you leave." I said tossing him the keys and grabbing my backpack, heading out of the house.

I arrive at school an hour late, which was unusual for me. I was always that one person on time. I went to the office to get a pass and they all gave me weird looks, it was either because I didn't straighten my hair today or because I was late. Maybe a little of both. Nevertheless I took the pass and headed off for first period, I had to admit it sucked not having James go to the same school as me, I would be nice to have one friend here. I arrived in the classroom and everyone was staring at me, not that it was unusual, everyone always stared. I never felt comfortable in this school, the teacher took my pass and I took my seat. The rest of the day went as usual, however it struck me I never check tumblr to see if the boy ever responded to what ever James asked him. It ate away at my mind, I was so curious. Finally the bell rang and I was on my way home from school.

I went up to my door and got the spare key from under the mat, I had almost forgotten I gave James mine to lock the house after he left. I got in and lit another fire, grabbing my laptop and crashing on the couch. I opened tumblr and looked at the inbox symbol at the top. A tiny red bubble popped up at the top with a number one. I scrolled over it, I was afraid of what I would find. I bit my lip and slowly click it, the loading screen felt like it took ages before the letter popped up from "I'm Not Okay, I Promise" I took a deep breath and read the response.

"Hey Kat :D I'm so glad you enjoy my blog, I enjoy your's very much as well. Its crazy how we have almost the exact same music taste! I really hope I hear more from you in the future! You seem like a pretty awesome girl.-Kaden"

I couldn't help smiling, I wasn't sure how to respond. My mind was completely blank. Then I heard a knock at the door, I ran to go get it and I saw James. This time I was the one to hug him. "I love you I love you I love you!" James hugged back awkwardly, "What did I do?" he asked. "He replied James!"I squealed and grabbed his arm pulling him inside. James dropped his bag in the hall and followed me into the living room so I could show him the computer. As he read the message a grin spread across his face. 'Kat hes totally in love with you!" He said happily. I shoved him playfully "Is not! He probably has a girlfriend." I said blushing bit. "No, Kat hes yours! Come on Kat respond to him!" I groaned and rolled my eyes a bit "Fine fine, now give me my computer!" I said and took my computer away from him. I thought a bit before responding.

"Hey Kaden.."
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My TUMBLR Boy.||Posting welcomed.

Postby .Fish. » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:04 am

Awesome
A terrifying, lethal, inescapable, and sagacious lady

Rose Wickes
I regret many things, but falling in love is not one of them

ImageImageImage
.Fish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 3.

Postby selenite. » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:34 am

9:00 pm

I sat in front of the blazing fire with my guitar strumming a tune and humming some notes. James was lying in front of me reading a comic book. The way he looked reminded me of a child, I giggled to myself at the thought. He looked up smiling "Hey what you laughing at?" He asked. I shook my head smiling at him, "Nothing." I said looking down at my guitar strumming again. James continued reading for a bit before looking back up "Will you sing me something?" he asked. IT aught me off guard a bit, I've never sung for anyone, not even James. "Ummm." I paused "What do you want me to sing?" I asked hesitantly. "Anything." he said and looked back down at his comic book. Well that helps a lot, I thought, I racked my brain for songs I knew. The only one I could think of at the time was Bulletproof Love by Pierce the Veil.

I began playing a bit softly since I was very insecure about playing songs. I could always strum and hum but when I had to lay and sing I always get so insecure and I feel like i'm going to mess up all the time. I held the intro out for a bit, not really wanting to start singing. "Well come on then, sing." James said looking up at me and smiling. "I breath you in with smoke, in the backyard light, we use to laugh until we choked, into the wasted nights, it was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone, so darlin don't don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone. In the sunset turning red behind the smoke, forever & alone." When I heard myself sing all I could think was off pitch. I found so many flaws but then I looked down at James smiling face and gave him a confused look. "Kat that's awesome" he grinned. I continued, so many times I scolded myself for not hitting a key right or messing up slightly in the strumming. When I finished James was all happy and excited. "Kat thats sooooooo good!" he exclaimed. I blushed slightly "No no no I messed up a lot." I said meekly. "No Kat it was perfect really!" James said turning on his back and looking at me upside down. I chuckled and put the guitar down on the side of the fireplace. "Okay, whatever." I smiled getting up.

I opened my laptop again and the screen flicked on right where I left it on my tumblr dash. I refreshed the page to see another little red one above my inbox. I smiled and opened it, "Hey Kat, I love your name as well! Hey, i've noticed you don't have any pictures of youself on your tumblr. Do you mind putting one up? I understand if you wouldn't like to :3.-Kaden" I bit my lip at his reply. Personally I hated myself, my face, my body, my hands, my legs, everything. James looked over my shoulder at the message, "Oh my glob Kat hes totally into you!" James said excitedly. "Yeah, I'm just not sure I want to have a picture of me on my tumblr." I said softly. "Oh please your hot as hell Kat!" James exclaimed happily. "Nah." I disagreed with that strongly. "I know! We can make you over!" James said tugging on her arm and bouncing up and down happily. "Please Kat Pleaseeeee?" he begged. "Okay, Okay fine!" I said, there was a bad feeling at the pit of my stomach and I knew after this I certainly wasn't putting a pic of myself on tumblr.
Last edited by selenite. on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selenite. » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:35 am

Rockfire wrote:Awesome

Awe why thank you ^^
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Fish. » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 am

Welcomes
That last part made me lol I like that entry too c:

Rose Wickes
I regret many things, but falling in love is not one of them

ImageImageImage
.Fish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selenite. » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:29 am

Yeah, I don't like that entry very much. It was sorta forced out of me to finish. Im glad it made you laugh though c:
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Fish. » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:34 am

Its still really good though c: