Collaboration Story |Post to continue the story in your way|

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Collaboration Story |Post to continue the story in your way|

Postby Meredare » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Collaboration Story

Okay, first let me explain how this topic will work: Writers will find this post. They (and I) will first type our own ideas down to create this collaborative story. After the majority of the writers/people joining decide on something, I will start the story. (When that time comes the link will be on this post.) Then whoever wants to go first can continue the story. We will continue through the story as people add characters, twists in the plot, etc. Then, when we're done with the story (a LONG time from now) we will go back and make corrections to the text.

Rules:
1. No spamming.
2. No being rude or mean to other writers.
3. If you have a question about someone else's character such as their personality or "How do you think they would ask this..?" that you wish to type about to you may ask that writer.
4. If you find a grammar mistake, a spelling mistake, or a suggestion to improve their writing please tell that writer in question.
5. I do not want more than a triple post.
6. You DO need to fill out a form to enter. (Just to know more about you.)
7. You MUST compromise on SOME things such as the main character can NOT be a girl and a boy at the same time!
8. You may work at your own pace.
9. You may write in whatever point of view you want as long as you type who your first person's character is at the top.
10. PLEASE write in a fourth grade english/grammar or higher and TAKE YOUR TIME posting. I'd rather have great posts then those two second easy peasy one second ones.
11. YOU MUST HAVE FUN!!! (That's the WHOLE point of this!)

Once you fill the form below in and send it, you are automatically accepted. You may start right away!
Code: Select all
Form:

Username:
Nickname(s):
Writer/Reader/Both:
Main POV Used:
Genre Idea:
Plot Idea:
Character Idea:
Anything Else:

My Form: (No, I am not THAT lazy enough to that I don't fill out my own form! xD)

Form:

Username: Meredare
Nickname(s): Mere
Writer/Reader/Both: I will both write and read.
Main POV Used: I do 3rd person and 1st, but recently have taken more of a liking to 3rd.
Genre Idea: Nonfiction (if that's not real), Fantasy? A little romance? I don't want to pick! I want EVERYONE to decide. ^^
Plot Idea: A ghost town is in there somewhere? (Don't ask where that came from. xD)
Character Idea: A stubborn, teenaged kid...?? That character may be a side character?
Anything Else: I hope a lot of people join!

~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~

So, by now many of us fellow writers have got an idea. I think I will mention now: that any twists you have, I'd love it for you (if you can) keep them in the wraps until it like explodes or something and surprises all of us. I would LOVE that!!

The long awaited character form is below...
Let me clear some confusion here:
If you fill this out and it gets approved (which it most likely will) then EVERYONE will be allowed to use that character. If you do not wish other people to use your character, please SO NOT POST IT HERE.
The 'Friends' and 'Family' sections are for "people" that your characters recall. If you place a character in there that you wish to use in this story PLEASE CREATE A NEW FORM. It is also for other people's characters.
'Age' may be rough and we will go back and edit forms as needed (just make sure to notify me on the most current page).
The bottom line PLEASE keep that there so finding character forms will only be a search away! ;) C:
Added stuff: Username is so that the people trying to "play" your charrie know who to ask and see if they're on. Appearance is kinda obvious. Picture is that "A picture is worth 1 thousand words." so it may help our feeble human minds to grasp a better image on your charrie. Oh, the most confusing thing MIGHT be the 1st/2nd part of the form: What I want you to put there is 1st if you plan on this character being a MAIN character or 2nd if the character is planned to be a SIDE character.
Also, no character will be turned down. (Unless you spam or something else like that) Have fun!
Code: Select all
Character Form:

Username:
Full Name:
Nickname (Optional):
History:
Friends:
Family:
Personality:
Appearance:
Picture (Optional):
One Major Way They Will Add To Story:
Interests:
Dislikes:
Obsession:
1st/2nd:
Other:
Anything Else?:

Pickle + Octopus

Also my form will be coming soon. I kinda made the character form fast, so you guys have something to do. And also, also: More forms will be coming soon! So be expecting them! :3
Your wait has now ended. Sorry I haven't been on: but since no one else has been on either, I don't feel completely guilty

Username: Meredare
Full Name: Annemarie Nellie Nicolet Edmonds
Nickname (Optional): Anne (notice the initials xD)
History: In elementary she met Adam and they have been friends ever since. Shortly after becoming best friends with this boy, her Dad left [He could be a character if you guys want]. Her mother is always smiling and around 5th grade she started to notice Mom's smile had faded and seemed more... even though she hated this description, fake.
Friends: She has one best friend named, Adam. She may mention Adam a little.
Family: She had a very close relationship with her Mom being as her Dad was never around. Also she is an only child.
Personality: One word that skitters around a lot is goody-two-shoes. She hates the word but would never talk someone down for it. She would joke along with them and pretend she didn't take it seriously. She loves to see people's reactions to stuff and prefers a normal life. She tries to have the best grades she could, but never gets the grade she wants and down-grades herself. She is very easy to get along with and appears on the outside to be an open book, but in reality, she is locked shut.
Appearance: She says this about herself. "I have bland, straight black hair paired with my normal emerald green eyes [note: they're not that normal ^^]. I won't wear anything daring- just something that is plain, ordinary." She also always wears a pearl necklace around her throat which used to be her mother's but she never really brings it up.
Picture (Optional): Sorry, the image didn't show up, but it is at the link below. This image does NOT belong to me, it belongs to its rightful owner.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/111/c/6/anime_girl_with_black_hair__vector__by_blue_rika-d4x4wc1.png
One Major Way They Will Add To Story: She will learn to believe in herself more and learn to rely on her friends more [the friends will be the people she meets]
Interests: She is interested in a wide variety of music but she is really interested in how things work, like the clocks' gears turn at the same time causing the hands to move... blah, blah, blah
Dislikes: Let's just say that math isn't her strong suit. Neither is athletics.
Obsession: Music. Her main dream in life is to become a singer/songwriter playing on her own instrument.
1st/2nd: 1st
Other: She doesn't really have a favorite color. If asked, she will simply say it is black or blue or something else that is popular, but her favorite color is a bright green- like her eyes.
Anything Else?: I was hoping she would be one of the main characters if not the main character, so... it's really up to you guys.

I know these are half completed. But don't have time right now. I will finish them in a little while.

Username: Same person here! :3
Full Name:
Nickname (Optional):
History: They were in an orphanage since birth, and somehow go in the music path, and using a sister at their orphanage: "fixed" their normal moods.
Friends:
Family: The character below, [insert name here], is her twin.
Personality: She is the hot-headed one: losing her temper easily, never thinking things through, prefers the more brutal way of life. As soon as something happens to [name] she goes complete girl and her personality flops. She is always passionate though. And happens to like guys and swoons them a lot.
Appearance: There were no male friends allowed at the orphanage and the two weren't that close with any girl.
Picture (Optional):
Interests: Dudes when in secret mode
Dislikes: Idiots or so-called idiots
Obsession: Piano
Other:
Anything Else?:

Username:
Full Name:
Nickname (Optional):
History: They were in an orphanage since birth, and somehow go in the music path, and using a sister at their orphanage: "fixed" their normal moods.
Friends: There were no male friends allowed at the orphanage and the two weren't that close with any girl.
Family: The character above, [insert name here], is his twin.
Personality: He is the more thoughtful one with the key line "Um, [name], please calm down." He does think things through and in his spare time reads, or plays Sudoku or something like that. But, when angered he becomes worse than his sister.
Appearance:
Picture (Optional):
Interests: Butterflies and gadgets
Dislikes: Angry things when he's not in his angry mode
Obsession: Drums
Other:
Anything Else?:

Now all I have to do is think of is names. ^^
Last edited by Meredare on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.
I am SO sorry for the long time I was off: The softball season started a while ago (We're currently undefeated!!!) and end of the year tests have been going on and craziness and everything else thrown into my small but wonderful little life.

My Stuff
Writing Pieces ||Free posting!||
Past Life ||Memory Erasal, Future, Love|| Story
Collaboration Story (Accepting! PLEASE join!)

Music: Owl City, He Is We, Sky Sailing, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flats. (Do you like these artists? What artists do you like?)
Anime: Almost Anything (Currently Beach/One Piece/Fairy Tail/Fullmetal Alchemist/Pandora Hearts)
Books: Finishing up "Vampire Academy" series by Richelle Mead. (I recommend other people read this series: It is NOT a cheesy vampire story.)
Meredare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collaboration Story |Post to continue the story in your

Postby xx. » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:26 am

Username: Lostwhisper
Nickname(s): Lost or Whisper. I prefer Whisper, though.
Writer/Reader/Both: I love to write, and equally love reading. Both.
Main POV Used: I write in 3rd and 1st person, but most of the time I use 1st person.
Genre Idea: I love Fantasy. Fantasy seems much more real than reality, in my opinion.
Plot Idea: Umm... This is gonna sound crazy, but I'll say it anyway xD.
Rabbit's grow huge, and they become as smart as humans, and they try to take over the world.
{Told ya, didn't I?}
Character Idea: A crazy old man who in convinced zombies are real and thinks everyone is a zombie spy out to get him. {A side character, I think would be best for him.}
Anything Else: I don't know where I got these ideas from xD
do not ask me for pets. i give them out on my own terms.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meredare » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:48 am

Great! Nice to meet you! The crazy old guy sounds like the humor character that keeps the air light when needed xD. I forgot to mention on that, that you get automatically accepted C: I'll go change that...
Do you like this idea for a collaboration story? It just sounded fun to do ^^
I am SO sorry for the long time I was off: The softball season started a while ago (We're currently undefeated!!!) and end of the year tests have been going on and craziness and everything else thrown into my small but wonderful little life.

My Stuff

Music: Owl City, He Is We, Sky Sailing, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flats. (Do you like these artists? What artists do you like?)
Anime: Almost Anything (Currently Beach/One Piece/Fairy Tail/Fullmetal Alchemist/Pandora Hearts)
Books: Finishing up "Vampire Academy" series by Richelle Mead. (I recommend other people read this series: It is NOT a cheesy vampire story.)
Meredare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:52 am

Yeah, it sounds great! It seems a little like a Role Play, and I love writing, so I figured this would be great for me c:
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meredare » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:56 am

Yeah. That's exactly what I was trying to do! Put a RPing spin onto writing a story.

So... we should start. Why don't we list 3 plot ideas/ideas/character ideas? (All somewhat related to each other.)
1. Magic HAS to be involved.
2. Should the main character be... a goody-two-shoes type?
3. Why don't... we... start the story on a normal day?

My Stuff

Meredare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 am

Alright...
1. What type of magic? Wizard magic, or a different type?
2. That would be hilarious!
3. A normal day sounds good, since it would be a little more of a shock to the characters.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorWhoCrazy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:11 am

Form:

Username: DoctorWhoCrazy
Nickname(s): Doctor, or Crazy
Writer/Reader/Both: Both, I read A LOT and I am a very enthusiastic writer!
Main POV Used: I write in 3rd and first, but prefer 3rd.
Genre Idea: fantasy/adventure, with a little romance mixed in!
Plot Idea: I like the ghost town, or how about travellers/kids exploring happen across an empty town, which is creepy and deserted, and they go into a forest/place/no idea, something and some sort of travelling/disapperation occurs, when the go back it's populated, and they find out they're in a different parallel universe, a MAGIC one! They start developing powers when they get there, and then some sort of evil force attacks the parallel world.
Idea: A dreamy, romantic girl who drifts around a little vaguely. She's pretty, but not the most down-to-earth person.
OR
A sarcastic, brash girl, with an attitude problem. She whines a lot, but does cares deep down. She's beautiful, but scares people away with her personality.
Anything Else: THIS IS AN EPIC IDEA!
Quitting! Take up to 20 pets!
DoctorWhoCrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meredare » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:07 am

I'm you think it's such a good idea, Crazy. I was just having one of those random staring off into space moments and was like: OMG! I should do this!!!

1. That's a good question. How bout the magic varies per person and personality?
2. And that gives me an idea like why don't we make a pair of twins that use the same magic?
3. Yeah, I was thinking the main character would be a goody-two-shoes (Preferably a girl but I'm fine with working around that; i need the practice with male characters anyway) that would consider herself "normal"
4. A normal day: Then all of a sudden (working on Crazy's idea) she gets accepted on a music/theatre/orchestra field trip which is like in the top 20 students. There she befriends other characters. They get off at a stop and accidentally get left by the bus. They walk a little ways then find themselves in the "ghost" deserted town.
^ Sorry I had a rush of thoughts! xD

My Stuff

Meredare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meredare » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:10 am

Oh and sorry I haven't been on: real life was aggravating me and pulling me away from my computer

My Stuff

Meredare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leblanc » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Form:

Username:
Tigerpelr
Nickname(s):
Tig, Tigg, or Tiger
Writer/Reader/Both:
Both! Are you serious? XP
Main POV Used:
3rd person. Horrible at 1st.
Genre Idea:
Im thinking... Maybe a realistic fiction or Fantasy? Fantasy sounds like a lot of fun c:
Plot Idea:
Maybe..... Uh... {cx brain-fart}
Maybe for fantasy, there is a girl or boy who is lured into a fictional universe by fae{fairy kingdom-things} and has to try and find a way out?

Character Idea:
Girl:
A spunky teenager with a happy go-lucky personality, who doesn't really have a care in the world. She is cute looking and school-girl-like.
Boy:
A quiet boy who stays away from most people. He gets scared easily and will be nice if you get to know him better. He is semi-tall and looks a bit handsome but still has flaws.

Anything Else:
...Sup? XP
I'm kinda literate so if I am a bit large with my posts, that's why c:
Last edited by leblanc on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    willow / they/she

leblanc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me