The Life I Really Want || A story based on me

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Life I Really Want || A story based on me

Postby honee bee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 am

Hi everyone! It's me, The Writer, and as I always say: "The Writer Will Write" and there's nothing that can stop me! Except writer's block, but I'm over it for now. This is my wonderful story of the dream life I really want. It's all based off of my life and is practically the opposite of my life! (In a good way.) I love comments! Feel free to comment! Oh, and this is not a diary! This is a first person thing!
Last edited by honee bee on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she/they | mostly inactive on here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Life I Really Want || A story based on me

Postby honee bee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 am

Okay, so…what shall I say to you? Well…umm…My life is not what I want it to be. I have alopecia areata, so my hair doesn't grow too well in some places. My sister is a brat ever since she was being stupid and crash on her bike and lost three adult teeth and has to wait until she's 18 for transplants. You know what that means? It means I have to deal with 5 years of torture & spoiled bratiness until I move out. To top that off, my brother was never supportive of me. Whatever I can do good, he makes it seem like anyone else can it better. So, in my life, my name would not be *first name* *middle name* *last name*. Nope, it would be Sonya Hazel *last name*. I wouldn't be short, I would be just average height & I wouldn't have alopecia areata. Also, I would have my own pet that I bought with my own money and it is just mine, not my family's. So, in this book, you will view me as Sonya Grace *last name* who is average height girl with good grades & has never heard of alopecia areata. You'll love it, I promise. (Anything in the ** is personal/classified information.)
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aye; » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 am

Wow! That's really good! I love to write too. And by the way, I absolutely love your avatar. You couldn't say it any better. "I write for the same reason I breathe. Because if I didn't, I would die."
Wanted Items . [url][/url] . Auction

Ħαρρʏ Ħσℓι∂αʏƨ

S e a r c h i n g :
Balloon Dogs Card Dogs Snowflake Lion UR Lion May Lioness Toxics Galaxy Dogs Black Advent Mountain Zebra

aye;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Thank you! I got it off of glitter graphics. My old avatar was so boring, I just typed in writing and the perfect avatar popped up!
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Yep. There I was, it was a foggy Monday morning. It was a three day weekend, so no annoying alarm went off at 6:00 (a half hour later than my alarm in real life). I went downstairs, where my dad was cooking the usual, scrambled eggs scrambled with a breakfast meat & rice or grits. My brother was sitting down reading a book (the complete opposite of what he does in real life.) and my sister was sitting on the couch watching cartoons (okay, that's pretty normal). I was still in my pajamas, a blue camisole and fuzzy white pants with blue polka dots (pretty similar to what I really sleep in). My blonde hair was actually straight for once (no, I really don't have blonde hair, I think it matches blue though). I went down to my messy room and opened the closet. I changed into a blue plaid long sleeves shirt and my light blueish jeans. I ran back upstairs and scarfed down my breakfast. I then spent twenty minutes apologizing to my friend for missing her sleepover party and the rest of it today. I even forgot to buy her a gift. I then jumped into my day's friend's truck with my dad & brother and spent a hour and a half shooting guns (I actually did that today & enjoyed it, so I wanted Sonya to also.). Then after lunch and two hours of free time, I spent another hour swimming with my sister & her friend/supervising them. After that I spent the rest of my day in my pajamas (exactly like the ones I had this morning) and wrote my heart out. Not at all did I hear this,"Sonya, I need to to do this!" or "Sonya, I need to to do that!". So today was my vacation from school, chores, & family. Oh yeah. (Also, if you hadn't notice, I love blue. :3 and I know I said it was a WIP, but oh well.)
Last edited by honee bee on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:11 pm

I don't know what to add to chapter 1!!!! Total meltdown right now!!!!!
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnite Dragon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:15 am

It's really good so far.
Midnite Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lenna » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:31 pm

This is adorable, and really well written. I love the concept, writing about what you wish things in your real life were like.
I hope you find inspiration to write the next part soon- I look forward to reading it ^.^
Here they talked of REVOLUTION.
Here it was they lit the flame.
Here they SANG about `tomorrow'
And tomorrow never came.
♠ ♠ ♠
From the table in the corner
They could see a world REBORN
And they rose with voices ringing
I can HEAR them now!
The very words that they had sung
Became their LAST communion
On the lonely barricade at d a w n .

~.Made by flight . thief.~
Lenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:21 am

Thank you! The only problem is, I spent a half hour writing 5 paragraphs worth, and it deleted.
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes