the library. [a writing gallery.]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

the library. [a writing gallery.]

Postby Darius4Ever ~ ♥ » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:00 pm

This is my little library where I keep track of all my writing. feel free to look around, click and read, and maybe give some critique?

please do not copy any of my ideas or characters. thank-you unu
Last edited by Darius4Ever ~ ♥ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darius4Ever ~ ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the library. [a writing gallery.]

Postby Darius4Ever ~ ♥ » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 pm

This is my list of stories. Remember, it's in alphabetical order!

Name of Story » Link » FF or Original or Verse » Date Added » wip or completed » How many chapters / oneshot » Gist » Main character(s) followed » Notes

And it Goes Like This » © » Fanfiction for Supernatural » 26.06.13. » wip » One chapter » In this AU, Mary never died and Sam and Dean are kids, Dean being twelve, Sam six. On their way to school in a new town, Dean helps out Castiel, the youngest of six brothers, and they begin an unlikely friendship, complete with a pushy little brother who thinks they should kiss and older brothers who want to make their lives hell every step of the way. » The main characters followed are Castiel and Dean » on hiatus, will be continued later

And She Hardly Even Notices Me » © » Fanfiction Prose of The Hunger Games » 17.02.13 » wip » One chapter » Everyone thinks he's in love with Katniss. That's what everyone thinks is obvious. Even Katniss herself is fooled. But it isn't true. The girl he lusts for is one he doesn't know very well, one much older than himself. One senior to him by around twenty years. These feelings aren't right. But they feel so good. » The main characters followed are Darius and Mrs. Everdeen » on hiatus, will be continued later

Candle Flame » © » Original Verse » 05.03.13 » wip » Six chapters » A story of abuse right out of the thoughts of a fifth-grader in a broken, poor family living in a clueless world. » The main character followed is an unnamed child » Most likely discontinued on CS for content reasons, please PM for a subscription
Last edited by Darius4Ever ~ ♥ on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darius4Ever ~ ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me