The Pegasus Diaries

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Pegasus Diaries

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Friday, March 1st, 2013

Hey! I'm Malina. That's me up there. I go to a high school for horses. My friends and I are the only pegasi that go there. It is kind of awkward, really. Especially with the X clan hanging around. But I'll get back to them in a minute. My friends pics are below in order from left to right: Maxar (Max), Mitchelo (Mit), and Mazy.

Image Image Image

We stick together because its easier to take the teasing that way. Most of the horses do not mind us, but there is one group. The X clan. They are made up of a group of popular horses. They pick on everyone, but mostly us. I wish we could fly away, but use of our wings is forbidden in school. They got their name because all their names have an x in them somewhere. They are led be the meanest girl in school, Trixie :twisted: . I really don't want to put her picture in here, but I will to give you an idea of what evil looks like:

The teasing is practically unbearable, but it is always nice to escape to the sky after school. We take our time flying home, relaxing a little more with every beat of our wings. The clouds trap the daily taunting, and so we forget the words and voices.

Enough about our escape though. You don't need to hear about bullies for now.

So I guess I should tell you more about me and my friends. Here goes:

Favorite color: Blue, Red, Green, Pink
Favorite Activity: reading, running, writing, shopping

Surprisingly, I am the one doing this journal, not Mit. I guess he just doesn't want people to know he prefers to write.

That's all for now. I have to get ready for bed. Long weekend ahead preparing for another day of taunting on monday. ttyl. :D
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pegasus Diaries

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:17 am

Saturday, March 2nd, 2013

So, its Saturday. You'd think I have more interesting things to do then write in here, but you'll never guess what happened. The twin of one of the X clan members actually said Hi to me. I practically fell over.

That's Rezule (Rez). Her sister is Pixie, only Trixie's best friend and my worst enemy. But Rez actually said hi to me. With Pixie watching. I can only imagine what she's going through right now. Yikes!

So we were at the ice cream parlor, my friends and I that is, when Rez and Pixie walk by. Rez stops and says hi to me, while Pixie glares at us over her shoulder. She's still walking, so she trips and falls on her face. Then Rez bursts out laughing with us watching and laughing a little too. Pixie was so embarrassed, they left without ice cream :cry: so sad. But I guess that's what Pixie gets for being evil.

I might be back later, but who knows. so ttyl
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:32 am

So, I'm Mitchelo, but everyone calls me Mit. I see that Malina told you about today, but forgot to post a picture of Pixie. I'll put one in here on the end.
As you can see, I'm writing in green. It's my favorite color, and Malina writes in black so I thought it would be easier if I wrote in a different color.
I have no clue what else to write, so I'll be going. Pixie's picture is below.

---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Okay. It just doesn't seem fair that Malina and Mit have already written here, so I'm going to, too. That way Mazy is the last one to write in this thing, and who knows when she'll get to that. I'm Maxar, but I prefer to be called Max. I'm more into reading then writing, but I guess I'll try writing in here before I have to write for school.
I know you think I hang out with my friends all the time, but we have some different classes, so that's not entirely true. And I've heard that there may be a new student coming soon! Just hope they won't join the X clan and won't be picked on by them either.

I'm thinking about joining an after-school club. Shhhh! Don't tell. Maybe drama, or even chorus. I've always wondered what it would be like to do plays and musicals. Not sure if I'd really like them though. I do know one thing: if they ever decide to do a play about the greek gods with Pegasus in it, I'm a shoe-in. Real wings will allow me to fly without cables. We'll just have to see.

That's all for now...except for one thing. Today was sooooo funny! :lol: you should have seen the look on Pixie's face! Ha! Priceless. Well, gotta go. Bye.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby --Miz-- » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:20 pm

I like it,good job!
--Miz--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 pm

thanks. there will be more tomorrow. I'm trying to think of a good way for Mazy to be introduced in it as a writer.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Sunday, March 3rd, 2013

So, I know its really early, but I wanted to get this out. Max told us that there might be a new student arriving at school! Yes! Someone who will have been untouched by the effects of the X clan. Hopefully we can befriend them before they turn. But what's the probability that they'll turn, or better yet, we'll become friends. Like, one in one hundred and fifty-seven. (weird isn't it? I know the exact number of students in our school, excluding the new student.)

Tomorrow is going to be great! They're supposed to be arriving tomorrow. I want to be the first one to meet them. And hopefully I will be.

From what Max told me, they're in the same grade as me and most likely sharing all of my classes. Hopefully I get picked to show them around the school (on the first day for new students - only ones that come in mid-year - a student is picked who shares all their classes).

One thing about yesterday that I forgot to mention, a few students who completely ignored us (and the X clan, for that matter) were watching and they saw Pixie fall on her face. :lol: They all started to laugh, and then one came over to talk to us after Rez and Pixie had left. His name was Orion. Before he left, he smiled at me.

What did he say, you might ask. Well, I don't know. I was too busy eating ice cream and staring at him. He is very muscular and has a starry pattern in his coat. His picture is below this.

Here's a quick side-note. I think I'm in love.
gtg. bye
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:11 am

So, its later, and I'm back. About my earlier note: its totally true. I really think I'm in love with Orion. It's a bit cliché, I know, but it's possible. I fell in love with a plain horse.

I guess I should tell you a bit more, about today maybe. But I really can't think of anything besides Orion. Maybe school on Monday won't be half bad after all.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 pm

This so isn't fair guys.

If you didn't guess, I'm Mazy. My friends apparently started this journal thingy without telling me. Granted, I probably wouldn't have cared much anyway if they had told me when they started it. I'm not really all that in to writing, I prefer shopping actually. Come to think of it, I was probably the one who bought this for Malina. Maybe for her birthday or something....and now she's sharing it with all of us. Its okay, but she could have at least told me.

She probably figured I would see everyone writing in this, but I hadn't. My thoughts lately have been focused on shopping and school. I hate school, but its something everyone has to do and deal with. It actually comes pretty easily to me, but don't tell. I don't want people knowing I am a secret genius.

So I know Malina has a crush on Orion. And we only met him yesterday. How? Well, I didn't read it, if that's what you're implying. I saw the way she was looking at him while he was talking to us.

Before you say anything, I know I shouldn't play match-maker, but I have to find a way to get them together. Orion obviously likes her, but I don't think either of them has the courage to tell the other how they feel. Time to brainstorm. I have to get them together.

gtg. Malina is coming. see ya
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:22 pm

So, I was flipping through here to see who had written in it, and I noticed the last couple sentences of Mazy's entry. I can't believe she's going to meddle in other people's business again. And I didn't really read it, I just got a quick glimpse.

As for the again piece, it has happened before. She has tried a couple of times to get people together and completely failed. I just hope she doesn't totally destroy Malina's chance at love. I've never seen that look in her eyes. I know she's in love with Orion, and I think he likes her, but it doesn't give Mazy the right to play match-maker.

gotta be going. Mit
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas