Taking requests for the name! Horror/Fantasy

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Taking requests for the name! Horror/Fantasy

Postby KappnPikachu » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:55 am

Hey guys, pokemon here. Whats up? This my first story I've ever posted on CS. I started righting this a couple days ago, and I like how it coming out so far. If you want to leave a comment, please make it come out in a nice way please!

One thing guys I'm not sure of names yet... So they may change... The name I'm think of for the girl are going to be at the end of the chapter.

•1•

I looked around me I was dazed, confused. Where was I? More importantly, who was I? I felt a bump on the top of my head, and there was blood on the floor. I gasped and walked to the corner of the room and sat down. I heard foot steps.

I waited silently, not daring to move, not even to breathe. I crouched in the corner of the big room, curling myself into the smallest shape possible, hoping I would not be found. Outside, the floorboards a quiet foot steps creeped ever closer towards me. I swallowed a huge lump in my throat, which was threatening to choke me. I waited. Suddenly, it happened. 

A black suitcase popped out for behind the door, I gulped again and hugged my knees tighter. The steps stopped but the breathing got louder. A man in a black suit walked into the room and  looked at me my eyes widened. I'm dead I thought to myself over and over again. He pulled out a gun and asked me who I was. I gave him a confused look and gulped "I don't know my name.. Sir," he gave me a cold stare and said slowly back 

"Everyone knows there name, only fools don't know there name." he pulled out a gun and put it to my fore head. The gun was warm, like it was shot not that long ago. I shivered and said once more,

"I don't know my name." I said putting my hand on his wrist softly pushing the gun away. He stare into my soul with his icy cold eyes and grabbed my short red hair, he pulled me towards him by hair.

"Fool!" he pushed me back into the corner. He put the gun back on my fore head

"Ah... Wha, why do you need to know my name,"I whimpered as he smiled at me and looked around the silent room and said in a cracked quiet voice,

"I know your name, I'm sure of it. I was wondering if 'You' know your name, well I guess not. I'm Crawler, and you're Alexandra Paige. "

--------•--------

My name flashed back memory, Alexandra, Alexandra, Alexandra Paige is that my name? Really? 

I saw myself covered in blood and shivering, the room was dark and I looked about 5. My hair was longer and it was all messed and a older woman was yelling my name. She was being dragged away, her hair was brown and she look scared and devastated. She was reaching out to me and I was screaming a name but I can't make it out. There was a corpse on the ground next to me, there was a hole in the Side of his head like someone shot him. But the hole goes all the way though the head and there was no bullet. What happen to him? Who did this to him?

"Your a threat to this world Alexandra! You did you kill him! Stay in this cell where you belong!" a man said pointing at me. I couldn't make out his face.              He looked strong, it looked like he could lift a car. 

I ran to the door yelling stop. My pale green eyes went white and my body slowly when up in the air, there was blood  on my hands. Did i really kill him? 

" Alexandra! Don't do it! I'll be all right don't worry! Please don't kill him! " the woman said holding out her hand palm facing me. Her hair was a red-brown and her eyes were a dark forest green. She looked a lot like me.

" Mrs. Paige! Please stay back! " the strong man said pushing her back, he walk into the cell and yelled stop. The woman looked scared to death, but the mans wasn't there any more. 

" What did you do to him, What! What did you do, tell me! TELL ME! " the woman stared into my eyes as she yelled it over and over

" I'm sorry mommy... " I said I when down to go hug her but she pushed me back and closed the cell door.

" You ARE a threat to this world Alexandra... "she said as she walked away the vision slowly went blurry as she walked off.

I blinked I was back in the room Crawler again, " You had a memory, didn't you Alex. Did you learn who you are form it?" I blinked again,

" What does you mean by that? 'Learn who you are'? " I said as Crawler helped me up, the room was cooled then it was before or is it just me? Crawler walked slowly over to his suitcase. He slowly opened it then rummaged though it.

He turned and cracked me a grin. " one moment... " he said.

Pm me if you have an idea for the name of 'Crawler'.
Last edited by KappnPikachu on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
KappnPikachu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Take requests for the name! Horror/Fantasy

Postby KappnPikachu » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:54 am

Resrved
{x}~Thingys of the Month~{x}
KappnPikachu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KappnPikachu » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:55 am

Resrved
KappnPikachu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KappnPikachu » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:55 am

Resrved
KappnPikachu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KappnPikachu » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Um... You guys can post you know.
KappnPikachu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiccecraefte » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:28 am

I like the story!
wiccecraefte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KappnPikachu » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:27 am

Thanks Tear!
KappnPikachu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KappnPikachu » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Bump!

Last bumped by KappnPikachu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 pm.
KappnPikachu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me