When the Tears Fall and Syringes Fly (A TF2 romantic fanfic)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Postby Dylan Klebold » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:56 am

One

Every mercinary knew about the love story Romeo and Juliet. Little did they know that a similar story is going on among them.

Medic woke up one day, lying down on the small bench in the spawn room of the 2fort map. "Ah. Did I really fall asleep again?" he asked himself, sitting up. The medipack's Quick-fix was crackling with a red static, signaling the full Uber bar. Dashing out of the room, he asked the red Scout if he needed an Ubercharge, seeing that he needs one. "Do it, Doc." Scout commanded, as the red Medibeam reached the Scout. "Go get 'em!" Medic, said, releasing the charge.

-----

Shortly after the charge ran out, both team members found themselves in the BLU basement. "Grab it befor-" Medic said, but he was cut off by two enemy Heavies covering the only exits. "Aww heck no." Scout said, as he drank an ice-cold can of Bonk. Making sure the intel was on his back and the Medic was charging him, he dashed to the teleporter built by the Engineer, leading to the RED basement. Giving the Medic the intel, the Scout ran to the outdoor world. Medic looked at the briefcase, then he placed it on the table. Firing the syringe gun at it, he busted it open. It contained the summary of all 9 BLU members, a classified folder, and a picture of BLU spy. Medic grabbed the classified folder. He opened it, and grabbed the small bag of sealed photos. -long censor- Quickly closing the photos in the bag, he ran to the RED Spy. "What do you want?" the Spy asked. Medic handed him the folder. Looking inside to the gross horrors it contained, Spy cloaked as the BLU Spy and set out for his evil twin. After that, all teams were teleported to their bases off the 2fort map. There was no more events to be had.

Medic worked at the front desk, as usual. That's when she came in. Alli. The only female merc to ever live. Medic hid behind the counter, thinking it was a spy. Then, she walked through the anti-Spy check, and it came clean. With relief, Medic greeted Alli with pleasure. "Hello! I trust that you're..." Alli said, with closed eyes. When she opened them, she just... stared. Wow, you are kinda cute... Alli thought, as Medic guided her to the class selection hall. Running through the door, she looked at each token. "Alli... why are you looking at me like zhat?" Medic asked, as Alli wrote on a pad of paper. She tore a page off, and handed it to Medic. It said 'You are hawt cute <3'. After a while, Medic mentioned he was flattered, then a Sniper came in. "What are you bloody doing?" he asked, as the Sniper saw Medic in a fairy costume. "I... I can explain!" Medic said, while Alli picked up the Medic token and laughed. "No he can't!" Alli said. Sniper could not unsee that. Ever. In his life.

After Sniper closed the door to the woods, Medic turned around. Alli said something, but someone called for Medic. Returning after a short while, Medic came back to the class selection room. Alli ran up to him, and said "I miss you!" softly. Medic planted a small kiss on her forehead, and said "I miss you too." Seeing that Alli had picked up the Medic token, Medic smiled. "It's getting dark. Let's go to bed." he said, leading Alli to a large room. It had a bunk bed for every class, except Heavy. Taking Alli through the maze of beds, Medic opened a secret door. It lead to a room with a new bunk bed, a nightstand, a computer, a printer, and all the Medic items. "I usually sleep bottom." Medic said, while Alli climbed onto the top. "Good night!" Medic spoke, as he snuggled into bed. Alli wrote, or rather drew, her new mentor a note on her DS. Printing it out, she sealed in an envelope and set it on the nightstand. Alli fell asleep, satisfied.

-----

It was early morning, and Medic woke up to a very new alarm. After Scout woke up, he crept into the room, bat in hand. Carefully lifting Medic's head, Scout whacked Medic on the head, saying "Bonk!" and prancing away, laughing hard. Medic was awake. Wide awake. Crawling out of bed with a giant bump on the back of his head, Medic put on his glasses. Seeing the note Alli wrote last night, he read it. Waking Alli up, he gave her his first lesson. Placing the Medipack on Alli's back, Medic told her to pull down the lever to heal him of the pain on his head. "Why don't we grab breakfast?" Alli asked, after Medic congratulated her.
(Posts are NOT open.)
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Two
A few minutes later,
(Posts are NOT open)
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me