Lemon Cupcake's Stories

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Lemon Cupcake's Stories

Postby white.flag » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Hello, Lemon Cupcake here. Eigther you're interested in reading, or your bored, or you clicked on the wrong link and you're just to lazy to go back. Eigther way, this is where I am moving my current stories to. Yes, my one stalker, I have written two more somewhat long stories on my WordPad. I will be moving them all here and adding them in the posts below. If you like one, comment. If you don't, I will not-so-kindly ask you not to say anything. Thanks for reading!

Mauhahahahaha..... If I scared you just then, you need to go see a doctor. Haha. Anyways, I am a younger female. My name starts with an L, but I won't say it because not many people have it.... I am special. Not that way, though. I mean my name. Anyways, I love animals. I have two dogs and three fish. Oh, and a monkey. But you may just call him a little brother. I live with both of my parents and I have absolutely NO privacy. I love Taylor Swift, Breaking Benjamin, Bon Jovi, Toby Keith, Maroon 5, Owl city, and pretty much any other country or pop singer. I don't really watch tv, but when I do, I watch Adventure Time, Good Luck Charlie, Say Yes to The Dress, Something Borrowed or Something New, or MAD. I am taken by my awsome boyfriend, who is not on Chicken Smoothie. I do have a Twitter and a FaceBook, but you're not going to know eigther of them unless you actually know me. Nice to meet you! Now scroll down and leave me alone. >:[

Well, since you asked.....

The Perfect Gift
Aqua
Undecided
*Reserved* MLP
*Reserved* Raising a God
None
None
None
None
Last edited by white.flag on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Amazing art shop here! Extremely good art by a very polite person.
My muse? It's doing backflips. Pm me if you want me to join an rp or if you wanna do a 1 x 1.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen
The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Show your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
the big man tells you where to go
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay
Don't do a damn thing they say

~ The Pretty Reckless Heaven Knows
white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1) The Perfect Gift

Postby white.flag » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Lucretia
I yawned as light flowed into my bedroom through the window. I opened the window and shivered. The cold wind hit me worse than any father of mine could have. I shut the window and turned around, glancing at my messy room. Walking over to the door, I grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs to see my mom and step dad eating at the table. I walked over to the island and grabbed a waffle before joining them. “How did you sleep last night?” My step-dad asked politely. I shrugged. “Just as well as any other night.” My step-dad always asked the same question. I always answered the same way. My dog, Coleson trotted in. The black lab puppy was about a foot tall, but he thought her was 12 feet. He growled a little as he passed my step-dad. I scratched him as he got to me. “What was that about?” He asked. “Maybe he just doesn’t like you.” I suggested to my step-dad. He glared at me, but all I did was smirk. “Well, if you’re not going to spank him, I might as well.” He said, standing up. Coleson snarled at him as he went for a swing on the side. Thankfully, I got to Coleson first. “Why couldn’t you just have stayed single?” I shouted at my mom. I carried Coleson upstairs to my room. I felt my phone buzz in my hand. I looked down to see Sullivan’s name. I slid my finger across the screen to unlock it before typing in my password. I looked at my texts and started texting him as I fell onto the bed.

Suli: Good morning, Lucy.
Lucretia: Good morning, Suli.
Suli: How are you so far?
Lucretia: Thomas tried to get at Cole again.
Suli: Why don’t you just hit Thomas?
Lucretia: I wish I could, but I have enough dealing with Venessa at school.
Suli: Oh well.
Lucretia: Could you come pick me up? I’m grounded for calling Thomas’s mom a female dog.
Suli: Haha. Okay. Be there in ten.
Lucretia: Thanks see you then.

I set the phone down and changed clothes. I put on a red shirt with a black jacket. I pulled on some dark jeans before brushing my teeth and hair. I let Coleson out in the back yard and headed for the door when I heard a knock. “You better not be going anywhere!” Thomas shouted as he headed towards me. I opened the door. “I’ll be back after dinner.” I said, smiling. I ran to the truck, Sullivan at my heels, with Thomas bringing up the rear. We got in the truck and pulled out before Thomas got to us. We laughed as we cranked up Breaking Benjemin and headed off, leaving my step-dad in the dust. We laughed harder.

We walked into Sullivan's house and I started towards his basement/lab for the first time since before Christmas. "Actually..." He said, grabbing my arm, "How about we go to my room?" He pulled me towards his room. I stopped. "I want to go see the lab." I said sternly. He shook his head and headed upstairs. I hesitated before following him.

I fell down onto his bed. "So I'm stuck here until after dinner." I smiled at Sullivan. "You're so strange." He laughed. I raised my eyebrows and burst out laughing. He glanced at the window and feel back. "What?" I asked as I noticed him. "I-I just saw that girl... The one umm.... Mackenzie." He studdered. We ran over to the window and opened it. Nothing. We looked left, right, up, and down, but she wasn't there. We searched outside, but Sullivan lived on open land, so she had to be in the house. We looked everywhere, even the roof. Sullivan made sure I stayed away as he checked the lab. she was gone. We headed upstairs.

"How did she do that?" I asked, amazed. Sullivan shook his head. "I don't know... There are many strange things on this planet..." I nodded. We got on his laptop and checked our horoscopes and played a game every now and then until lunch.

Sullivan
I yawned as we got off of my laptop and made our way downstairs. "I just don't see why you would want a tattoo." I said, for we were in the middle of an argument about tattoos. "I don't know. I just did." She replied, shrugging her shoulders. "And how did you get your parents to agree to it?" I asked. She was getting paler. I could tell by the look on her face that she was hiding something. But before eigther of us got a word out, my mom appeared. My mom was the kind of mom who works all day and cooks all night. I actually met Lucretia at one of my mom's Christmas parties when her friend, Mackenzie was going crazy about some sort of card called a 'Land' or something like that. Anyways, we sat at the table as my mom set down three large bowls of Spegetti O's. We ate, not talking until we got back to my room. I yawned and leaned back in a chair. "So, what do you wanna do now?" I asked. Lucretia shrugged. "You could possibly explain why I'm no longer allowed in the lab." She suggested. "Just no." I replied. She couldn't find out about her present yet.

"Okay... Then we could-" My phone rang. I picked it up. "Pizza hut, how can I help you?" I asked, "Ummm. Yeah." I said, glancing at Lucretia. "Okay." I handed to phone to her. She took it and listened. I could alost make out her step-father's words as he shouted at her. She flinched."Okay... Shut up... No... I don't care." She finished as she hung up and threw the phone at me. "I've gotta go." She growled, heading out the door. I followed her, but her dad's truck was already in my driveway. Sighing, I watched out the window as the truck flew across the front yard. I walked down the driveway and got the mail before rembering what I was doing that morning.

From the secret diary of Socks wrote:Sullivan practicly ran inside and down thee stairs. The small animal strapped to a tray was barely visible without the light from the lamp. Sullivan pulled out a chair next to the desk and sat down. He scooted up. His eagerness and commotion roused the small hostage. It looked up at him, it's eyes filled with horror.
"It's okay," He whispered to the creature, "I know you'll be ready in time for Christmas." The young scientist grabbed a needle and injected the thing with some clear subscance. Sullivan watched as it fell limp and slipped into a deep sleep. He looked over it. It was perfect. "Socks," He whispered, giving the animal a name.
It just layed there. Sullivan turned on the lamp to observe his master peice. It strongly resembled a fox. It had no paws, yet he was sure it could walk. It had nubs where the paws would be. Its legs were a decent size. It had the brightest little beady eyes. The coloration was diffrent, though. It was white with purple-ish stripes on it's legs and tail. It also had a purple nose, purple ears, and purple around its left eye.
Sullivan rubbed the top of its head, slowly making his way across its ribs. He stood up. It wasn't right. He grabbed his tools and started to work at Socks's feet. It took him the rest of his afternoon and a bit into his night for his to add paws to her. He had decided Socks was a her when he put the feet on. The feet were small, but they fit her. She had a bit of fluff on her chest and around her main structure.
Sullivan shook his head again. He went to work, rounding it's muzzle and ears. He made it's tail fluffier. This took his half of a week to complete. Sullivan leaned back in his chair when it hit him. It was like a puppy. He needed to train it. He would have to spend a year or two on that.

Sullivan
I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. It was around three o'clock in the morning, but I answered it anyway. "The Sullivan's residence, Sullivan speaking." I said, a yawn at the end. "Listen, I need a ride to school, but I'm not at my house, could you possibly come pick me up?" Lucretia's voice sounded on the other end of the phone. "Okay, but I'm bringing you back here first, and where are you?" I asked, grabbing my keys and getting out of bed. I tip-toed to the door and slipped out before she could answer. "I'm in the alley on...... Caroline drive." She said. "You're where?!" I asked, wondering how she had gotten there. "Nevermind, I'll be there in about twenty minutes. Keep warm." I said, hanging up. I hopped in my car and drove off, hoping I was heading the right way.
I finally spotted her with her bookbag and her school clothes on, which was just a t-shirt and some jeans. I unlocked the doors and let her in. "Okay, now explain." I said as I drove off. "Well..... When we got home, my dad was super mad about how I had snuck out. He kept going on about something like the fact that I shouldn't disrespect him, so I grabbed Coleson and ran to my room, locking the door. I packed my bookbag with my books and got dressed. I waited until around one o'clock before carrying my bag out of the window using those stubs I told you about. Then, when I went up to get Coleson, I heard someone trying to get into my room. I climbed down as fast as possible, grabbed my bag and ran, hoping Coleson would follow," She explained. "But he didn't?" I guessed. "Yeah, he did, so I locked him up in Kaitlyn's backyard. After that, I came here and called you," Lucretia finished.
When we got to my house, my mom was standing outside. "Where have yoo two been?" She asked worridly as she rush towards me. "I-uh...." I thought. "I had to go get my bookbag from my house. I'm sorry we didn't tell you," Lucretia said suddenly. My mom nodded and headed back inside. "Just don't ever run off without telling me first," She said, leaving the door open for us. I mouthed thank you to Lucy and headed inside. "What time is it?" She asked, looking at the clock, "Four' thirty." She answered her own question. "Why do you do that?" I asked. Lucy grabbed a granola bar. "Do what?"
Last edited by white.flag on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My muse? It's doing backflips. Pm me if you want me to join an rp or if you wanna do a 1 x 1.

Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay

white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2) Aqua

Postby white.flag » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:21 pm

I had only left the city the day before, but it felt like I had been away forever. My paws hurt and the frozen road was no help. I ducked into a narrow valley, iced over in the snow. I was completely lost and alone. My eyes stung from being so dry and my fur was damp. I had never felt so hopeless. I had a good reason for leaving, but I had left the thought in the city. Suddenly, a bird called from above. The call sounded like a normal bird, but it had a little something else. It sounded a bit femine. I looked up to see the bird landing swiftly in front of me. She was beautiful bird with strange colours on her back. Her eyes were soft, yet they didn't have a bold colour. She was grey and only a little shorter than I was. "Hello," She said softly. "Hello," I replied formally.
"You don't look like your from around here," Said the bird suspiciously. I opened my mouth, but no sound came out. "Anyways, I'm Lucretia." Was her only response. "I'm Aquamarine," I said, "But most just call me Aqua." I sat down, despite the cold ground. "Where are you from?" This was one strange and nosey bird. "I came from the ci-upstate," I blurted. "No your not," She corrected me, "You're from the city." I was taken aback. "But, how could you tell?" I asked. "I couldn't," She said. "What are you?" I thought for a second. I had never been asked that question. "I'm an Expiriment," I sighed. I couldn't figure it out, but it was very hard not to tell the bird everything. "What are you?" I asked curiously. I don't know how, but it seemed as if she smiled.
She flapped her wings until she was hovering. Her feathers fell off and vanished, replaced by fur. Her beak widened into a muzzle and her tail narrowed. Her body grew larger than mine, her feathers falling off until she was covered in fur. She landed with a soft thump on the ground. She was now a grey wolf just a bit larger than I was. "I am an Expiriment, too." she said slyly. I let my jaw drop. I was a little smaller that the adverage fox, but she was tall and slim, her fur shiny and soft-looking. "Follow me." She said, trotting away. She didn't even look back as I followed her down the road a bit, stopping at a decent-sized house. I stared as she led me aruond to the back. We slipped under the fence, only to be greeted by a large black dog.
"Where have you been, Lucretia?" He asked worridly. I jumped behind Lucretia as she shoved past him. I followed her inside to be greeted by a teen boy. Lucretia barked and pounced on him. He looked surprised before giving her a kiss on the cheek. She backed off of him as he started to stand up. I ducked down as he reached for me. He held me closely and pet my back lightly. Lucretia had disappeared into another room by the time the male set me down on the couch. "I'm guessing you're an Expiriment," He said with a smile, "But you are extremely cute." Luckily for me, Lucretia came back as a human. "Leave her alone, Suli." She said with a small laugh. She plopped herself down on the couch next to him. "I'm sorry about him," She said, picking me up.
"I guess I forgot to ask for your name," Suli said. "No, it's too late to be proper now," Lucretia said, giving him a kiss on his cheek. He blushed as she continued. "But, since you asked, this is Aqua," She said, "And Aqua, this is Sullivan." Suli nodded and stood. "When is Smith getting ba-" He was interupted by a knock on the door. "Sh-" Suli said, running out the back door. Lucretia grabbed me and tossed me lightly after him. "Coleson!" She called as she closed the back door. The black dog was back. "Come on!" He growled at me. "Not with the tone," I shot back in an aggrivated tone. He let out a low rumble and picked me up by my scruff, charging for the woods.
Sullivan was outside the barn when we got there. He was atop a strange-looking horse. "You two get inside. I have something I need to do," He said, riding off. Coleson dropped me. "Rude!" I growled, trotting inside. "Whatever," The dog grumbled, slinking after me. "Be glad Baldo didn't go get you instead," He said, leading me to the very back. The barn was apparently the shape of a cross from what I could tell. A german shepherd met us in the back room.
"Another Expiriment?" He growled. I glared at him. My confidence seemed to skyrocket. "And I'm sure you're no better than any of the other Expiriments I've met," I growled, sliding past him into the room. A shi-zu greeted me happily, folowed by two Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mixes. One was about twice the size of the other, but I got the feeling they were from the same litter. The shi-zu nodded to me as she stopped. "Hello, I'm Savannah, and these two are Max and Sophie," She introduced. Max nodded, but Sophie was deep in thought. Max nosed his sister back into reality by the time Savannah headed off again.
As I stood there, I was greeted by a number of dogs and cats. There was a litter of labs, comming in all colours, with their parents, Sebastian, who was white, and Diabla, who was black. There was also Diabla's brother, Zero, who was also black. After a while, I figured out that there was a laarge faily tree with the labs. Sarting with the siblings, there was Zero, Coleson, Diabla, and Chima, who were all black. Then, there was Sebastian, Kaitlyn, Samuel, and Taylor, who were all white, except for Taylor, who was yellow. Next, came three litters. Kaitlyn and Zero were expecting, Sebastian and Diabla had six, Samuel and Chima had eight, and Taylor and Coleson had five.
I had seated myself on top of a stack of hay by the time Sullivan got back. "Okay, let's make sure everyone's here," He announced loudly. Max came to sit next to me as he called role. He made sure to check I was still there at the end. I gave him a light smile that he returned. Baldo, who had apparently been seated below them for a while, let out a loud bark. Everyone quieted down. Against the disgustted look on his face, he tried to somewhat smile. "Everyone, we have a special guest that may be staying with us for a while. I want everyone to introduce themselves politely and make her feel at home while she is here." He finished and walked over to Sullivan.
Shortly, Lucretia walked in, followed by a Great Dane. I bent down as every one went quiet. "It's okay," Max whispered, leaning close. The Great Dane was followed by a Weimeraner and two Bull Mastiffs. "Okay everyone, Smith is gone, but I want everyone to keep an eye out. I want all of the pups, mothers, and fathers in they hayloft with Aqua and Tomilson. That includes Kaitlyn and Zero. I want all of The Pack to go with Rafeal to the meeting place. I want all of the others to go with Shianne and Stefan to the tack room."
I looked over at Max, who looked worried. "What is it? What's happening?" I asked, but he and the others had already started towards their assigned spots. The Great Dane padded over to me. "I'm guessing that you're Aqua," He said. I nodded boldly. "Well, I'm Tomilson, come on." He said politely. I nodded and followed him upstairs to the hayloft. The pups were all huddled against their mothers and fathers. Zero sat protectively next to Kaitlyn. Tomilson directed me towards the expecting mother as he stationed himself at the top of the stairs.
"What's happening?" I asked Kaitlyn, who gave me a forced smile. Zero glared at the stairs as if he was ready to pounce. "Come here, darling," She said as if she was my mother. I nodded as she explained that we had recieved a threat from one of the southern packs. She also explained the The Pack contained the head dogs. She had been in The Pack with Zero until she got pregent. Now, she was on a 'break'.
"So we're at war?" I asked curiously. I was now laying with her, keeping a small distance from her stomach. She gave me a lick on my head. "Yes, dear," Kaitlyn said softly. "Kaitlyn," I started, "When exactly are you expecting?" I could see in her eyes that she was stressed and worn out. "Well-" She stopped, "Soon." I smiled up at Kaitlyn, a smile which she returned.
Suddenly, there was a thud on the barn door, loud enough to be heard from the hayloft. I could see Zero's fur stand up straight as he stood. "It's been stressful for him, too," Kaitlyn mumbled in my ear. I nodded as I looked up at him. He bent down and whispered something to Kaitlyn. She looked like she was about to reply, but he had already turned his attention back to the stairs. She stood and looked down at me. "We should go to the back with the rest of the mothers and pups," She said quietly.
As we started dowards the back, there was a loud howl, followed by many growls and barks, but the hayloft was silent. When I turned to look, all of the fathers were glaring at the stairs. They almost pounced as Lucretia slinked in. She was a cat, but she still had her markings. She followed alongside me as we quickened our pace towards the back. We slipped through two piles of hay and layed down.
Lucretia shifted into a wolf form and made the piles cave in, blocking them off. I sat dext to Kaitlyn and Diabla. I sqeased my eyes shut as thuds came up from the stairs. The mothers pulled their pups close, and Kaitlyn pulled me closer. I gave her a small lick and layed low. Growls could be heard from the other side of the hay, but Lucretia looked determined to fight for the mothers if she had to. As if they could sense their mother's fears, the pups stayed completely silent.
Last edited by white.flag on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay

white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

3) Idk

Postby white.flag » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:22 pm

I stood outside a small gas station. I had on a business outfit. It was pants, high-heels, a button-up white shirt, and a black jacket. I had on my sunglasses and my hair was dyed black. I looked around before going into the gas station. I grabbed a bottle of coke and walked over to the counter. Quickly, I noticed one of the members of The Council sitting at a table. He was watching me curiously. I ignored him like any normal person would. I paid for the Coke and left. I walked down the road a bit before slipping into a vaccant-looking house.
"I brought you a Coke," I called out as I closed the door. Suddenly, a man in his early twenties stepped out, pointing a gun at me.... a water gun. "Put your hands up or prepare to be soaked!" My brother growled, a michevious smiled on his face. I dropped the Coke and pounced. "Never!" I laughed as he dropped the gun. We fell to the floor, rolling and play-fighting.
Finally, he pinned me down next to the couch. "So, how was your day?" He asked, smiling down at me. His eyes were a dark green, and his hair was brown with a hint of red. He had a cute button nose, but it was small. He had an adverage build, but he was pretty strong. "Not much," I said, "I saw a few people from The Council around, though."
He rolled off of me and onto his back. "I wish we could be normal. I mean, we're both technically able to leave since we're both over eighteen," He grumbled. "Yes, but you have to be at least forty-five to quit," I reminded him. He sighed and sat up. "Don't worry; be happy," I said in a cheesy deep voice. He laughed. "Okay, never do that ever again," He said as he stood up.
I got up after him. "What'd you get us for dinner, Jackie?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen. The microwave beeped a reminder as I sat down. "One, it's not 'Jackie', it's Jack, and two," He pulled out a pizza, "Pizza." He set it down on the table and we started to eat.
We were sort of like criminals.... sort of. We were actually just 'wanted' by The Council. The Council was originally just a few hundred people from all over the world hoping to merge all of the continents. Me and my brother joined when we were young because we had no where else to go. We learned just too late that you couldn't back out until you were at least forty-five.
We left, but we were only eighteen and twenty-two. My brother, Jack, has been taking care of me, Christina, ever since. The council is a secret sociaty, though. Meaning, if you know alot, you can't be trusted without supervision. We may have been old enough to leave, but we didn't follow the 'rules' The Council made. We don't have a price on our heads, but there is a reward for returning any 'Lost'.
After finishing our pizza, we layed down in the living room and flipped on the tv. "Just out of curiousity, how are we getting power?" I asked my brother. "Magic," Jack replied sarcasticly. I stuck out my tongue before turning to watch tv.
By the time the movie went off, we were both asleep. Jack was on the couch and I was in a recliner. We both had and empty bowl in our arms, but Jack had chipped his somehow. I tossed my bowl at him, making him wake up quickly. "Wake up; it's Saturday," I said in a half mumble. "Meh he mmph," He grumbled as he rolled off of the couch.
I laughed and sat up looking around the room. "Why is it so bright outside?" I cried lazily. "Because you're a vampire." Jack said from the floor. "Get off the floor, Jackie," I said with a smile. I felt someone grab my feet and start to pull me out of the chair. "What are you doing?" I laughed as Jack got my knees off of the chair.
"Rawr. I'm the monster that eats people who come up with stupid nick-names." He growled. Jack jumped up and grabbed my waist, yanking me down to the floor. "What is it with you and getting me on the floor?" I asked with a smile. He shrugged and pinned me down, sitting on me.
"Get off," I said. "No," Jack gave me an evil smile, "Not until you call me by my actual name." I raised an eye brow. "Is there a catch?" I asked. "No." He said. "Was that a lie?" I asked with a playful smile. He returned it. "Yup." I lightly shoved his shoulder. "It paays to double check." I said in my deep voice.
I jumped up and put my hands on his shoulders, making him fall backwards off of me. I slipped out from under him and stood, taking a step back. "How about that, Jackson?" I said, just for him. He rolled his eyes and stood up. "Go colour your hair again; your black is starting to come out." He said.
I nodded and headed upstairs. I brushed through my hair and re-did my die before doing my make-up and putting on a tee and some jeans. As soon as I walked downstairs, the door burst open and my friend, Mackenzie walked in. "Hey, what's up?" I asked, closing the door.
"Bad news." She said. I raised an eye brow and sat down. Mackenzie worked for the government and was on top of alot of the criminal activities in the country. "Well, Deniel said that many of the workers have been communicating to the same person through mail alot. He thinks that it's got something to do with The Council." She said.
I thought for a second. "Jackson!" I called. My brother came running down the stairs. "Uh oh. You said 'Jackson'; something's wrong." He inferred. I nodded as Mackenzie explained what was happening to him.
He sighed and sat down close to me. "They're everywhere," He mumbled, "One followed me here, and one followed you here." He nodded towards me. "Probably the same one that was at the station." I said.
Mackenzie thought for a second. "Well, I need to get going." She said. "Wait, If someone followed both of us here, then they probably know about you," My brother said. "So?" She asked. "So you need a good reason to be here." Jack said thoughtfuly. Mackenzie gave him a sly smile. "Leave that to me." She said. She slid over to an open window and vanished out of it. Jack looked outside and shrugged. "I didn't know that window was open." He said. I gave him a smile. "It wasn't."
~ ~ ~
I lay on my bed, not at all interested in my grounding. I looked away from my tv and down to my laptop. "Hmmmm.... Christina Duforth." I mumbled as I typed. My laptop was from The Council, meaning it had a diffrent search engine or something than pretty much any other place.
Quickly, many websites popped up. I clicked on one that gave me a full bio with pictures. In all the pictures, she had the same base, but her hair colour and eye colour were diffrent. She looked about twenty-four or so, but the page said she was eightenn, living with her brother, Jackson, brunette, and green-eyed. I looked at one of the pictures of her from when she was still a part of The Council. I didn't know that you could be accepted into The Council so young without being born into it.
I read all of her sightings and intrests, plotting them all on a map, using my laptop. I smiled when I realized where she was most likely at. Shortly after, my father brust in. "What are you doing on your laptop?" He growled. "Well, first of all, I trcked down the almightly Christina Duforth and her brother, but, hey, I'm grounded." I said, shutting my laptop.
My father shook his head. "Now, son," he sighed, "That's not something to joke about." I glared at him. "I'm not." I said sternly. My father glared back at me. "Not even the highest members of the council could find her. What makes you think you could find her so easily?"
I sat up and tossed my laptop to the end of the bed. "Goodnight then." I said, covering myself. As soon as I heard the door shut with a click, I hopped up. I turned the lights on and headed towards my closet.
I could prove that I was right by leaving. It wasn't hard to decide that I was going to meet this 'Christina' and her brother. I packed my bags full of clothes, weapons, money, and a few electronics.
I had shoves the suitcase under my bed just in time for my mom to walk in on me fake sleeping. I heard her sigh lightly before leaving. I smiled slyly before falling into an actual sleep. When I woke up the next morning, My parents would be at work, and I'd start for Christina.
Last edited by white.flag on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay

white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Golden Kingdom

Alicorns;;

Unicorns;; Dahline Drop | Water Droplet | Note Song

Pegasi;;

Earth Ponies;;
Last edited by white.flag on Wed May 22, 2013 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay

white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fare Ranch

Mary Kaye, Belle + Anna, Tony + Lauren, Jake + Jade, Jay + Taylor, Macey + Kaitlin, Sugar + Tobii, Smyth + John, Luke + Tyler, Jane + Jason, Mike + Hannah, Sadie + Katie, Tara + Tanna, Hope

As I drove down the road, I saw many different ranches, but not Fare. I finally came to it and turned down the long driveway. It took a few seconds before I found the parking lot. I parked and got out just in time to be greeted by a teen. "You must be Mary Kaye." He said politely, holding out his hand to me. I shook it and nodded. "I'm Jason." He introduced himself before letting go of my hand. "How about you go get your horse and ride over to the stables. They're over that way." He pointed out towards a large barn. I nodded and turned to open the trailer. I waited for him to leave before I opened the door to the trailer. A beautiful mare with a magnificent white mane stood inside the trailer. "Hello, Belle." I smiled and put on her halter. I led her out and put her saddle on. I grabbed a small bag of her treats and put on her reins. I hopped on after shutting the trailer. "Let's go." I said as I whipped the reins.
Belle took off with my lead. We went straight towards the barn and met Jason at the entrance. I hopped off of Belle and followed Jason to Belle's new stall. I took all of her equipment off and gave her a treat. "She's a beauty." Jason smiled from the other side of the stall door. "Thanks." I said shyly as I pet her head and stepped out of the stall. He led me to the cabin. When we walked in, we were greeted by an amazing smell of apple pie. "The pie is done!" A girl said from the kitchen. "That's Lauren. She's a wiz in the kitchen." He said as she walked out. "It's nothing." Lauren smiled. "Those are Anna, Jade, Taylor, and Kaitlin. Hanna, Katie, and Tanna are out riding." All of the girl waved and smiled as he introduced them. "I'll leave y'all to it." He said, backing out.
Last edited by white.flag on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay

white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lemon Cupcake's Stories

6)

Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay

white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white.flag » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 pm

7)

Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay

white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

8)

Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay

white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

9)

Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four