An Equestrian Adventure (A My Little Pony Fan-Fiction)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

An Equestrian Adventure (A My Little Pony Fan-Fiction)

Postby PaintLily » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 pm

An Equestrian Adventure

Please no posting, PM me if you have anything you want to say about my story

Celestia, Luna, & Twilight Sparkle DO NOT belong to me, they belong to the creators of My Little Pony

This is the story of Mint Snowflake, and she's no royalty, but, she's, an Alicorn? Also, In the time of this story, Celestia is Queen now. Well anyways, enjoy the story.
Last edited by PaintLily on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: An Equestrian Adventure (A My Little Pony Fan-Fiction)

Postby PaintLily » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:37 am

It was mid-morning and Mint Snowflake heard hooves knocking on her door, she trotted to the door and opened it "Dusk Flight, Simplicity, so good to see you, come in, come in!" she said happily. (Simplicity and Dusk Flight)
"Hi!" Simplicity said cheerily and smiled.
Mint Snowflake giggled a little and then said, "Well I've got some news for you."
Being interested in this Dusk Flight Looked at Mint Snowflake and asked "And what is this news?"
"Well..." Mint Snowflake said and her eyes lit up "We're going to the Grand Galloping Gala!" she said and squealed with joy. Simplicity and Dusk Flight's Mouths fell open.
"Ser-ser-seriously?" Simplicity asked.
"Yes, seriously." Mint Snowflake replied.
"We need to get our dresses then!" Dusk Flight said.
"And Don't forget a carriage and some ponies to pull it!" Simplicity put in.
"Dusk, do you even want a dress? And I could pull our carriage." Mint Snowflake said.
"Yes, everypony is going to be wearing a dress or a tux, I would stand out like a sore thumb if I didn't. you sure you want to pull it? who ever heard of an alicorn pulling a carriage." Dusk Flight replied
"Exactly Dusk, people would stare and wonder who is so important that an alicorn is pulling their carriage." Mint Snowflake said.
"Oooo, good idea." Dusk Flight replied.
"Let's go get out dresses!" Simplicity said and bound out the door.
At the dress store Simplicity bound up to the clerk and said "We are looking for dress for the Gala."
"Ah, Simplicity, how about this?" Night Lilly said as she levitated a fancy orange gown with a peacock feather and Lapis luzuli necklace.
"To fancy, I want that one!" Simplicity said and pointed her hoof at a simple dress with two accessories. (The dress)
"Don't you think that's a bit simple for the Gala?" Said Night Lilly, wide-eyed.
"Oh but it's absolutely perfect!" Simplicity replied.
"Well alright, alright." Night Lilly said and got the dress for Simplicity, Simplicity payed for the dress and put it her bag. "Now As for you, Dusk Flight, I think I have the perfect thing for you." Night Lilly said and got out a short, dark blue dress, with some cloud on it, (The dress) Dusk Flight stared at it for a moment and then bought it and put it in her bag. "I'll be right back, Mint Snowflake, there is a dress back here just for you." Night Lilly said as she walked to the storage room of the store.
"For me?" Mint Snowflake said, confused.
Night Lilly Walked back out levitating a dress made of gold colored fabric and gems (The dress) and said "Yes, this one."
"But isn't that the dress Queen Celestia payed for you to make?" Mint Snowflake asked.
"Yes, but she said to give it to an alicorn who is not known as royalty anywhere, and that must be you." Night Lilly answered.
"Me? Why me?" Mint Snowflake asked.
"Ask Celestia that." Night Lilly said and levitated the dress into Mint Snowflake's bag and smiled "Now be on your way." so the three of them went to look for a carriage, chatting and saying possibilities of why Celestia had bought Mint Snowflake a dress.
After finally finding a gorgeous carriage within their price range, buying it, and pulling it to Mint Snowflake's house, the trio went home and without saying a word, Mint made them all something to eat.
Last edited by PaintLily on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:54 pm

From Mint Snowflake's Point of view. Lines are by ~Koda~
It's the day of the ball, I put on my gown and was about to go get Simplicity and Dusk when I heard hooves knocking on my door 'That must be them' I thought and galloped to the door and opened it. Simplicity, Dusk, and I went towards the carriage, Simplicity and Dusk climbed into the carriage and I used my horn to harness myself to it. I began to fly through the air until we reached Canterlot, as I landed I saw ponies staring at me, most likely wondering, Who one earth is she? or Who is so important that an alicorn is pulling their carriage.
Simplicity and Dusk stepped out and all the ponies groaned in disappointment, except one young pegasus filly who apparently was a big fan of Dusk's and wanted to be just like her when she grew up, it was very cute, and Dusk offered to teach the filly some stuff and the filly accepted and bound off very excited.
I'd never been to Canterlot before, but Dusk was born here, and most likely would show us around. I was lost in though when I realized Dust was galloping off to show us around, and Simplicity was following, I quickly galloped towards them and caught up fairly easily, due to my long legs.
First Dusk showed us her favorite restaurant, the place had beautiful red curtains and tables with elegant table-cloths and the food smelled and tasted great, then she showed us where she used to live.
Soon we were dragged over to the mall and had a blast shopping. I bought some fiery looking shoes and some snowflake looking shoes, I also bought a microphone and some sheet music, Dusk dragged me to the stage in the center of the mall, and there, on the stage, was my favorite pony band, I noticed one of the ponies look at me (The pony that looked at her) and figured it was because I was an alicorn.
After Shopping and being shown around Canterlot we went to the castle and headed into the ballroom, I slipped my cloak on as I walked in. While I was in deep thought someone was laughing evily, but due to my thought I didn't hear anything. The pony said "Welcome your new Queen, Equestria! Bow down to me! Bow down!" but no one bowed "Does anyone dare challenge me then?!" the pony asked, outraged. "I do!" Dusk called out, and before long I turned to see the pony shoot out magic and knock Dusk to the ground. "Fire-Beam..." I gasped quietly to myself. (Fire-Beam Fire-Beam's Crown)

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:23 pm

From Dusk Flight's Point of view. Lines are by ~Koda~
I felt Alicorn magic blast me to the ground, wait a minute, that wasn't magic, that was fire! I turned my head in agonizing pain and looked closely at the alicorn, that pony's crown was on fire and it had blasted me! (Fire-Beam's Crown on Fire)
I heard Simplicity say "I challenge you!" and I tried to say "Simplicity no!" but I couldn't. I watched as Simplicity's horn lit up and the glow got bigger and bigger and I could see she was getting exhausted. Out of her horn shot a beam of bright light directed straight a the alicorn, but out of the crown came a shield of fire that reflected the beam back, but Simplicity quickly used her magic to destroy the beam of magic. I saw fire building up in a big ball and shoot towards Simplicity, inside I was screaming "Noooo!!!!!", but I saw Simplicity levitate a bucket of water with her magic and pour the water on the fire. Again Simplicity shot out a ball of magic at the Alicorn but again, the fire shield came up and reflected it back, and again Simplicity destroyed the ball of magic, then I fainted, but I didn't fall because I was already on the ground.

(Sorry it's so short)

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:02 am

This is from Midnight Glow's Point of view, it's not important to the story really but it may bring some insight on to why he looked at Mint Snowflake. Lines are by ~Koda~
"Now where is that pretty alicorn." I mumbled to myself, I had been looking for her for a while now, but she was no where to be found "I've never seen or heard of her before, I wonder were she is princess or queen at, but one thing that was strange was that she wasn't wearing a crown." I continued to mumble to myself. It was then that I thought about the Grand Galloping Gala, "Of course, that's where she'll be!" I exclaimed and then ponies start to stare at me "Uh, nothing." I said and walked on, then sped to a trot, then a canter, then a gallop, towards the castle.
When I was nearly to the Castle the other ponies in the band in was in stopped me and said "Band practice man!"
"Oh, right." I said and sighed as me and the other two dudes went to my house to practice.
After the end of a song one of the others said "So why were you so dis-appointed when we took you for band practice?"
"Oh, I wanted to find that alicorn that I saw in the crowd when we were playing our music, I wanted to find out where she was from, and maybe I could of impressed her." I said.
"Wait, man, do you have, like, a crush on this pony you've never met?" the other pony said.
"I guess.... It just, sorta, happened." I said quietly.
"You don't have time for girls, we have to practice all the time and we've got gigs all the time." the first pony that talked said
"Yeah, I guess your right, besides, I don't even know her, I might not even like her once I met her anyways." I said.
"Now back to the practice." the second pony said and we continued practicing.

(Again, sorry it's so short)

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:40 am

From Simplicity's Point of view, this is relevant to the story. Lines are by~Koda~
The alicorn kept shooting fire at me and I only barely manage to avoid being hit, that fire wasn't fire that could come from unicorn, or even alicorn magic though, I looked up and noticed her crown was shooting it at me, what in the hay? I dodge another blow and hope no one behind me is getting hit.
Suddenly, out of no where I surged with energy and was lifted into the air my horn lit up and blasted powerful magic at the alicorn, she fell to the ground. I had no time to question it, this was my chance and charged at the alicorn, using my horn to teleport to her, she got up and her feet lit with fire and she kicked at me but I avoided it, I saw her horn light up and suddenly I was teleported back where I started.
I looked around for a moment and thought, that's it! If I can get that crown off of her, then maybe if everypony helps we can stop her. I started to try to levitate the crown of of the crazy alicorn, no doubt evil, nothing happened except I started to feel like I was on fire, I stopped trying to remove the crown and the pain stopped. That crown has a defense system! I'll need to think of another way to get it off, the only problem was, even if I could get the crown off, how would we stop her even with everypony fighting to stop her? For all I know she could be the most powerful alicorn in existence, or close to it, and Mint Snowflake doesn't take much interest in magic, even though she's an alicorn, her magic isn't that strong, she can do some simple things, but that's it, and possibly a shield but not likely. I didn't dare teleport to her to try to kick the crown off, one, she could easily keep me away, and that fire around the crown probably would burn me.
My horn lit up without me doing anything, it was as if it had a mind of it's own, what in the hay? Is all I can say, suddenly I was engulfed in water, but I was okay, whenever fire was shot at me the water licked it all up and I was fine, I couldn't control myself or the water, the water kept shooting at the alicorn but that fire shield of hers couldn't even be penetrated by water, suddenly I got control of myself and I teleported up there, I was about to kick the crown off when I was levitated away by the alicorn, she couldn't do anything more to me because of the water, but suddenly the water disappeared. 'Perfect' I though sarcastically.
As I aviod the alicorn's magic at all cost, I hear something, a mind message. All I can make out is 'alicorn... emerald... stop...' if only I could get more of it, then maybe I could understand. I think it's coming from Celestia, who's trapped in one of those fire ball things, it's probably blocking the signal and stopping her from doing much, but she must be able to send mind messages through it. I stop what I'm doing and focus on hearing the mind message, while I was not aware of it the alicorn was building up a big fire ball too shoot at me.

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 am

From Mint Snowflake's point of view. Lines are by ~Koda~
I watched as the battle waged on between Simplicity and Fire-beam, for a normal unicorn against an alicorn Simplicity was doing pretty well, suddenly she stopped defending herself 'What in the hay?' I thought.
I noticed Fire-beam charging up a big ball of fire "NO!" burst out of my mouth, my cloak feel off of me revealing my horn and wings, and suddenly my horn lit up and made a shield around Simplicity, absorbing the ball of fire.
"Well, Well, Well, it seems there is a unicorn very good with magic is protecting you, you would have been toast, but oh well, I can fry you and your friend." Fire-beam said and laughed wickedly. She turned to look at the one protecting Simplicity, me, and nearly gasped "What?! Impossible! I'm the only alicorn around!" she shouted and quickly flew out.
I flew out to try ad follow her but she was no where in sight, she must have teleported away while up here. I flew down and used my magic to levitate Dusk Flight and Simplicity with me to an inn in Canterlot, I rented a room for three, grabbed the key with my magic, walked to the door to the room, levitating Dusk Flight and Simplicity, levitated the key into the key-hole, opened the door with my magic, walked in, closed the door with my magic, set dusk down on a bed, and set Simplicity down.
"I was trying to hear a mind message thank you very much." Simplicity grumbled and glared at me "You could have at least warned me that you were going to levitate me and fly to an inn."
"Sorry, say, what did you get of the mind message?" I asked.
"All I managed to hear was 'alicorn... emerald... stop.' I would have gotten more if you hadn't levitated me away." Simplicity replied
"Well we need to devise a plan if we're going to stop her." Dusk interrupted as she managed to wake up.
"Yes, Fire-beam is a terrible adversary, and she isn't going to be easily stopped." I replied, forgetting they didn't know who she was.
"Um... Who's Fire-beam?" Dusk asked.
"Fire-beam is princess of the flame kingdom, the alicorn you guys tried to fight, and frankly, that wasn't very smart." I replied.
"And how come you know about her and we don't?" Simplicity asked.
"I read history books and study the past." I replied.
"So do we." Grumbled Dusk.
"Well, most ponies know nothing about her, it's extremely hard to find any records of her." I said.
"Okay, well, tell us more about her." Simplicity said.
"Long ago when Celestia was only a filly and Luna wasn't born yet, Fire-beam invaded Equestria and took over, no one could defeat her, she was too powerful, not to mention her crown, she trapped all the alicorns and enslaved the entire population. A brave young unicorn stallion found something very powerful, I'm not sure what exactly, and used it against her. He died in the process of defeating her because his magic wasn't strong enough, he trapped her. Supposedly it was only temporary and many years later she would return, though I didn't really believe she'd ever escape." I replied.
"We need to find whatever it is that can defeat her and use it then!" Simplicity said and then quietly said "I'll use it against her."
"No! You will die, I'll use it." I said.
"Why don't you both use it? You will have more strength and magic power then." Dusk says.
"Sounds good to me." I say
"Okay..." Simplicity says hesitantly.

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:57 pm

This is from Storm's point of view. Lines are by ~Koda~, Design is by .:Dream Catcher:.
I waited by the fire for my boss, I was soaked and freezing cold, I wasn't used to getting wet, and I didn't like being cold.
Suddenly in flew my boss "Ah, finally I've been waiting forever." I grumbled.
"Do you know who you're talking to, I could kill you in a second" my boss threatened.
"Well, what took you so long? I deserve to at least know why your half an hour late." I said.
"I'll tell you later, first I want to know why your still soaked if you got here on time." my boss replied.
"It's a tiny fire." I answered and suddenly it sprang up into a huge fire.
"Better?" my boss asked.
"Much better." I replied.
"Now, unto business-" my boss started but I interrupted.
"You said you'd tell me why you're late after I told you why I was still soaked." I said.
"I said I'd tell you later, don't you listen to me, Storm?" my boss said.
"Well, I say you tell me now." I argued.
"Do you, want me to kill you?" my boss replied.
"No, ma'am, but I do deserve to know, I have done your bidding without questioning you for a long time, but now I want answers." I said sternly.
"You'll learn that when we get down to business." my boss said even more sternly.
"Alright, then let's get down to business." I said.
"I trapped your mother and cousin that you warned me about, I'm glad you did, too, otherwise I might not have been prepared, and of course your Aunt, whom you didn't need to warn me about, we have met before." my boss replied.
"Yes, yes, what else?" I asked.
"Two ponies challenged me, the first one was pathetic, and the second one actually defended herself successfully, I was about to manage to kill her, when an alicorn put up a shield around her." my boss said.
"An alicorn?! But, Fire-beam, you trapped them all!" I said.
"Shh, I told not to say my name." Fire-beam whispered "And that's what I thought, but apparently not."
"Did the alicorn have what defeated you the last time?" I asked.
"I don't know." Fire-beam replied.
"What do you mean 'I don't know'? Didn't you look closely at the alicorn?" I asked.
"I did, but I don't know what it was, it shined too bright when it defeated me and I didn't get a good look at it." Fire-beam answered.
"Well, Emerald Zephyr knows all about it, she'll explain." I replied
"But, shouldn't you be the one that knows about it? Doesn't it have to do with magic? You're the one with a horn." Fire-beam asked.
"Nope, she likes to study, I don't." I replied "Emerald Zephyr, come here!" we waited for a while then I called again "Emerald Zephyr!" then we looked to see her fast asleep "Let's not wake her, she was awfully tired when we got back." I said and crawled unto my bed.

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:50 am

This is from Emerald Zephyr's point of view. Lines are by ~Koda~ Design is by
~Sanguine Soul~

I woke up to find my boss and my partner talking to each other, I yawned and looked at them "Don't tell me you haven't slept." I said.
"We slept while you were asleep and then woke up and started talking more." Storm replied "We need your help."
"So I finally get to go to one of your 'meetings'" I said.
"Yes, now get over her." said my boss angrily, I could see her flaming mane and tail flickering as I walked over.
"So what is it you need from me?" I asked.
"Tell us about the thing that beat our boss last time." Storm answered.
"Well, I haven't found records about that yet." I said, I was very embarrassed.
"Search every book until you find it then." my boss said and her eyes seemed to turn to flames and her mane and tail grew bigger.
"Y-yes, b-b-boss." I stuttered as I shook in fright before I flew out the window and headed for the library.
"And find two dresses while your at it, you and Storm are going to the gala!" I heard boss yell as I left.

"The gala, isn't that today?" I muttered to myself before entering the library and searching all the books, after searching the entire library, the huge, huge library, I had managed to find only one slim book that said anything about Fire-beam.
When I checked out the book the mare at the desk said "Why do you care about that book?" suspiciously.
"Well, I like to know about history, and a book about one of the princesses of Equestria seemed like an interesting subject." I lied.
"She's not a princess of Equestria, she took over and enslaved every pony, if it weren't for a brave stallion she'd still be here." the mare said.
"Oh, I didn't know, but I still want to know about her." I lied, then went out the door and went to a dress shop and got a cream colored dress for myself and all I could afford for Storm was a hot pink short cloak type dress, not Storm's style.

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.