Troop of Outcasts - WiP - Chapter 3 Up!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Troop of Outcasts - WiP - Chapter 3 Up!

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:28 pm

I'm Storm. With my fur as black as night, and with sea-green eyes, I guess I am considered royalty. I am not allowed to go anywhere. I sit around and watch other foxes play. My life stinks. Sometime though, I will leave this place and find somewhere that I can be me and not be treated like royalty.
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Fri May 10, 2013 1:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Troop of Outcasts •Characters•

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:29 pm

I’m Spark. I have sandy brown fur with dark hair and variations of light and dark highlights. My eyes are cactus green and I am definitely a common fox. I am too good for the outcasts of my troop, but not good enough for the popular foxes. I could care less about popularity. When everyone ignores you, you can do whatever you want. I could leave an no one would notice or care.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Its official. I am the strangest fox you will ever meet. I am a male fox named Minty, mostly because of my mint green fur. If my mint green fur wasn’t weird enough, I have forest green and goldish-brown highlights in my fur that don’t match. My golden eyes really throw people off. I’m as much an outcast as the normal fox, but I still don’t feel like I belong.
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:30 pm

I’m Hawk, your classic weirdo. No one cares about me and I have almost been thrown out of the troop a number of times. I have weird cream fur with purple and greenish-blue markings. My bright blue eyes are just as strange. I almost wish I had been successfully thrown out. I am treated like dirt by the populars. If it weren’t for my family, I would be gone. I still think about leaving sometimes, though.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:31 pm

I’m Bandit. People hate me because of my name, but who cares. They’re all stereotypical anyway. I’ve been told I have no heart and a terrible temper. Not true. I am just very good at hiding my emotions. And about the temper, I have one but its not terrible. My fiery markings are proof of my temper though. With my eyes black as night, everyone hates me. But who cares? Not me.
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Image So, I’m Ruby. I am a red fox (duh) with brown eyes. My fur is a dull ruby red with lighter highlights on my tail, chest, belly and head. The inside of my ears in a very light pink. I am an average fox in my clan, but I feel left out sometimes. I am the only true red fox in my troop, so most people ignore me. But, so goes life. I must continue with every day life no matter what, especially since I have to help my mother sometimes with the new kits.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Image As you can see, I look like a skunk. Even the elders of my previous troop thought so. I was discarded as a kit and have lived in the wilderness ever since. I have never really played with any fox kits and I really hate looking like I do. I guess I would’ve been kicked out anyway because of my gray eyes. Oh well. I’m Rose, btw.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Image I’m Flower. With my pastel fur, I’m and outcast. My purple eyes don’t help any either. No one wants to get near me, so I will leave my troop. Find a group of foxes like me somewhere where I am liked no matter what I look like. But I guess having blue fur with red and yellow highlights would scare anyone.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:39 pm

ImageI’m Daisy. My light yellow fur and pink eyes make me an outcast. Have been all my life, but you learn to live with it. I was practically forced to leave my troop because the elders thought I would bring bad luck to new kits born after me. Whatever. I could care less. I was never really wanted anyway and my parents pretty much deserted me. They didn’t even care I was leaving. They just said goodbye without so much as a sideways glance. Who needs ‘em anyway?
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Image So, I’m Cocoa. I’m not really an outcast, but people steer clear of me. I guess my golden eyes frighten them. I also have chocolate brown fur, so I look weird to the other members of my troop. I could care less though. I am thinking of running away because even my parents ignore me. They always have and they always will. No one cares about me, so I’m going to leave.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---