~ Єиcнαитɛ∂ Δ∂ʌɛитʋяɛ ~ |Don't Post|

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

~ Єиcнαитɛ∂ Δ∂ʌɛитʋяɛ ~ |Don't Post|

Postby thequestisinyou; » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 pm

~ Єиcнαитɛ∂ Δ∂ʌɛитʋяɛ ~

Hello. This is a story I made for fun, it's a combination of Fairy Tales, Movies, and so on. I may update this, but not everyday, if I come up with new plans, I'll post. Please DO NOT post. Feedback is appreciated by PM. Please PM me for suggestions for things you want to add in here. I will also give you credit if I like the plot. Please be specific and you may add new characters if you want. But PLEASE! No Modern day names like Bella, or Angela or any common names. I want names before, like Charmont, Ella, Eleanor, Peter, Edgar etc.

Feedback appreciated by PM.

Watch out for my next story, Once and an After
Last edited by thequestisinyou; on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
not quitting!
i'm back!
thequestisinyou;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Poem to Begin with

Postby thequestisinyou; » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:18 pm

~ Δ ρσɛм тσ вɛɢιи ωιтн ~

'Good morning to you, Good morning to him,
Weather fat, light, heavy or slim.
This is a book of adventure and light,
Ready your swords and get ready to fight.

A land full of monsters, heroes and things,
And many more, even things that go "Zing!"
Now get ready to see what this book holds,
because the mysteries in, are ready to unfold.'

--Єиcнαитɛ∂ Δ∂ʌɛитʋяɛ
not quitting!
i'm back!
thequestisinyou;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ɔнαρтɛя σиɛ

Postby thequestisinyou; » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Ɔнαρтɛя σиɛ-

Ɖon't Lucin, please don't!" were the first words I heard in the first few seconds of my life. My tears were her inspiration. Lucin did not listen to Mother. "Now, child, don't cry! I have a gift to give you, I will give her the gift of Obedience, she will obey everything she is commanded to do. Is it not a wonderful gift?" Lucin asked "Of course not!" Mother shouted, but Lucin was not listening "Now, child, don't cry and go to sleep." I stopped, and went to sleep. "What was her name, again, Lady Eleanor?" Lucin asked "Grace. Grace Nicole." Mother replied. After that, Lucin left. Leaving me be obedient. Forever. I have noticed it when I was having a lesson on cooking from our cook, Pamela, she said "Stand up!" and I stood up. After an hour of standing up and listening to nonsense, my feet were tired, but I couldn't sit down, since Pamela saw me and the pain, she commanded me to sit down and I sat down. There, I learned why. Soon, I was learning how to control my obedience. I had to obey everything I am commanded, but it had to be a direct command like "Go to your room" or "Put on a scarf now" but if a Request or a Wish is made, I was free to ignore, like "Would you go to your room?" or "I wish you would put on a scarf." But if I ignored a command, I would have to pay the price for it. Weather loss of breathing, sickness, coughs, and so on. Father did not know about the curse, for he was away when I had been born, currently, he is trading with traders in Norythia. Whenever Father was not there, me and mother always had fun. We would go out and play in our garden, our garden was not big, but enough to hide and play. I remembered the time mother had gotten sick. Pamela had to make a curing soup that had coconut juice, egg, and pony hair. Pamela had given the soup to us. "Don't take out the pony hairs" I did what she had commanded, but Mother had not. The next morning, I was well, but Mother has grown worse, I stayed up late, taking care of her, reading fairy tales. Alas, after weeks of struggle, Mother had no strength left, and seconds before she died, she had told me to come to her. I was crying. Pamela had given Mother a book. Mother gave it to me. It was not a normal book, it was a magical book. But just after that, she died. I was lost. And I never got to hear her sweet voice again. Father had returned. Mother's funeral will be held the day after she died. Her funeral was held in the castle. Where everyone was invited. Including the royal Family. I was crying my heart out, loud as I could. I was being stared at. Father had commanded me to go out. For once, I was happy of having the gift of Obedience, and I quickly ran out of the castle, and into the huge castle garden. I hid behind a tree, I tripped into mud, making my dress dirty, but I didn't care. I cried. Nothing could have stopped me, until I heard footsteps. "It was my cousin's funeral a few weeks ago, I liked your mother better." I heard a person say. His voice was very familiar, until I recognized his voice-- it was Prince Tarmont! "Oh, your highness, Prince Tarmont." I bowed. "It's Tar, if you please." he said, smiling. "I liked your mother very well. She was beautiful, kind, and very, funny." Indeed, yes, she was that. But I couldn't speak a word. "What is your name, maiden?" he asked my name! I found my voice, "My name is Grace. Grace Nicole of Crelia." "Well, Grace, of Crelia, would you like an apple?" he questioned holding an apple. "Of course, Tar." I gently got it and ate it, he held out his hand, at first I didn't know what to do, then I got the signal where I had to stand up, of course he helped me get up to my feet. There, we started going around the castle gardens. It was long before the silence broke.
Last edited by thequestisinyou; on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not quitting!
i'm back!
thequestisinyou;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ɔнαρтɛя тωσ

Postby thequestisinyou; » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Ɔнαρтɛя тωσ

Ħe looked at me and asked "Is there any problem, Grace?" "Oh nothing, Tar, but, I should be going now." I replied, "Oh, of course, I shall lead you back to the castle. The King and Queen could be waiting for me." there, we walked, going from tree to tree. Along the way, I hid on the back of a tree while Tar was talking about our town, Crelia. "Crelia was one of the most fascinating towns in our country. Millions of people around the world go and vis-" He looked back, but I wasn't there! He started to worry. "Grace! Where are you?" he said a few times, I giggled. Suddenly he stopped saying my name, and I looked behind and checked, just then, he sprang out and surprised me, "Grace!" I was shocked and fel to the ground! "Tar!" I shouted. He laughed and smiled, he held his hand out again and I stood on my feet. We walked to the castle, which was nearer and nearer as each minute passed. We talked about Mother. Suddenly he talked about me "I know a lot about you." he said "You do? Tell me, what do you know about me?" I asked. "Well, you're really clumsy, and you once broke a whole set of plates." "I slipped on ice!" I said immediately without thinking. He laughed, and looked at me. "You seem very much like your Mother, funny, lovely, and --" before he could finish his sentence, someone yelled; "Tar! Please come back!" It was the king! I was speechless, and I couldn't do anything. I stayed where I was, but Tar had run to the castle, a few steps, he looked behind and ordered "Come! Your father must be looking for you!" I finally moved, I ran with him, I was gaining and I figured he was getting slower, I guess he did it for me, He's really nice for waiting for me. I thought, I smiled at him as he looked at me, he smiled back, we laughed together, soon when we reached the castle, we were tired, really tired. I fell to the green soft grass. Tar too. We smiled at the sky, trying to find our breath, finally, when I found it, I sat up and listened to the speech about Mother. "Lady Eleanor was very serious, but nice. She is very charming and have had a wonderful life here." Sounds like the High Chief. I thought, she wasn't serious. Mother was never serious, and Mother hasn't finished her life with me yet. Prince Tarmont was still on the ground, then sat up. The castle was on a hill, so we had a magical view of Crelia. "Wow.." I said, "I know, when I was a child, and whenever I was sad or anything, I would come up here and think about Crelia. How beautiful the sight is." I looked at him and smiled as he adored the view. Soon when Tar stood up, Father was looking for me. I stood up. "Thank you, your highness." he said, bowing to Tar "Your welcome, Sir." "Sir Edgar, please." "Of course, Sir Edgar." he replied again. It was time to go home. Our carriage was taller then I am, and I couldn't go in, Prince Tar suddenly helped me up, he held my waist and lifted me up to the carriage. "Thank you." I curtsied and sat down. The carriage started moving and Prince Tarmont waved goodbye to me. I waved goodbye back, and soon when Prince Tarmont was lost of sight; "A fine affair, yes?" my dad suddenly had said.
not quitting!
i'm back!
thequestisinyou;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me