Never As It Seems (TF2 fanfiction, WIP NO POSTY)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Postby Dylan Klebold » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:38 pm

One

"Good night, Alli!" Medic said, crawling into the bottom bunk. "Good night, my Meddi-weddi!" Alli said, closing her eyes. She drifted into a deep sleep.

It was late at night, a few days before Easter. Alli slept top bunk, as she always had for the past 2 years. Medic left the window open to let the air cool the room. A dark, shadowy figure tapped the glass. Seeing that nobody woke up, the small, furry figure took flight. Its fangs glinted in the moonlight. It morphed into a bigger figure, like a human. It crept up to the bed, and it climbed the stairs. Examining Alli carefully, the shadow's fangs glistened once again, before it went to bite Alli. Alli did not awake. She couldn't feel the bite as the red oozed. The dark figure left.

--

Alli woke up. She reached to check that nobody took her necklace. That's when she felt... two holes spaced apart on her neck. The last of the sun rays hitted Alli in the face, and burned. She ducked under the covers. "Too bright, Alli?" Medic asked, closing the blinds. Alli crawled out of bed, with her tounge flying over her teeth. It was interupped by two, razor sharp fangs. Reaching for her black dyed Stalhelm, she told Medic the most terrifying thing: "I... am... a... vampire." she said, standing up. Her eyes glowed red, and she lunged. Lunged for Medic.

Being knocked over by Alli, Medic reached for the drawer on the nightstand and reached for the medicine case before Alli attacked again. Grabbing a small syringe marked No Transformation of Supernatural Diseases and a bit larger one marked RED Friendly, he prepared himself. Alli transformed into a white dove, landing softly on Medic's shoulder. Grabbing the bird by its wing, Medic injected the first syringe into her. The red eyes that had been on the little bird that bites had faded to a subtile grey. Taking the second one from the bed where he placed it, the little agressive bird transformed back into Alli. Medic was stuck against the wall by his head. Alli was furious. Right before she went in for the blow, Medic saved himself by injecting the medicine before it was too late. Alli released her grip, then looked at Medic. "I'm... sorry..." she said, while opening the blinds. Having her helmet on, she can now walk in the sun without being burnt.

--

Walking out of the room, she looked down at the ground. Medic was guiding her, while reading a book titled Taking Care of Supernatural Beings by the wizard. Flipping to a page, he sat down on a couch next to Alli. Reading, he said the following things to Alli:

This is the advised care list of a vampire that is the same class as you.

-Feed him or her once an hour. Equip your Quadwrangler. Use the straw at the back of the book instead if directly from the hose.
-FEEDING: Take the Quadwrangler's hose and disconnect it from the bottom console (by your hand) and connect the straw to the end. Give it to your 'pet' and let it slowly drink for an estimated 10 seconds. Turn off the Quadwrangler before disconnecting and reconnecting the hose to prevent excess blood loss
-Take your 'pet' EVERYWHERE with you. If both of you are Medics, then attach an adapter connecting a small hose from the Quadwrangler's hose to the helmet on the 'pet's' avian form helmet

He read on, but then a Sniper barged in. "Doc! We ne-" he said, looking at Alli. "What's wrong with her? Isn't she well enough for battle?" Sniper asked, as the clock on the wall ticked to 10 in the morning. "Sniper, can you finish in about, 30 seconds later?" Medic asked, as Sniper closed the door. Locking it, Medic carefully grabbed the hoze and twisted it. It came off with ease. Alli grabbed the red silly straw from the back of the book and carefully attached it to the hose. Placing it gently in her mouth, Alli enjoyed a small, 10 second 'first breakfast' from Medic. "Alli..." Medic said, feeling feint. It has been about 26 seconds. The Sniper came in, and saw what happened. Alli looked at him. Carefully turning off the Quadwrangler on Medic, she licked the straw clean."Um... Alli? That is..." Sniper said, as Alli connected the hose back to where it should be. Medic woke up, and turned on the Quadwrangler again. "Alli... is..." Medic said, while Sniper closed the door behind him. "A what?" Sniper said, puzzled. Alli looked at Medic, and Medic nodded. Smiling, she showed her toothy smile. "Um... Medic? Doc?" Sniper asked, trying to open the door. "Don't worry, she wont bite." Medic said, as Alli helped Sniper. "You better not tell ANYONE, Sniper. I can, and will, bite if you do." Alli said, and Sniper was off.

--

Sniper came back on the battlefield. Soldier looked at him. "Hey, Sniper, where is Medic and that lady doctor... erm... Sally?" he asked, while Sniper carefully went to his sniping spot. "Is there something wrong with the other doc?" Soldier asked. "Eh, I cannot say..." Sniper said. "Ok... ok..." Soldier said, launching a rocket at an enemy Pyro.

--

Alli looked at Medic. "What now?" she asked, as Medic fumbled with small wires and hoses. "...Let's go practice medicine." Medic said. "Shift into your avian form." Medic said, and Alli did. Cutting a small hole in the Quadwrangler's hose, Medic attached a small nectar hose to it. "Shoulder, Alli." he said, as Alli flew atop Medic's shoulder. He attached the hose with a bit of superglue, and put the open end of the tube into Alli's beak. "Thanks for the snack tube!" Alli chirped, and snacked on Medic. Making sure that Alli has her helmet on, Medic equipped his Quickfix and setted for the field.

--

On top of the bomb cart, Medic has the Quickfix on a Scout that is also atop the cart. "Ey, Doc, why isn't that little bird not have it's lil' bloodsplotget?" Scout asked. "It's a complicated story. I'll call a meeting when we get teleported back to our base." Medic said, as red flowed through the clear tube, into the white dove's mouth. "Doc, the birdy..." Scout said, but he recalled what Medic said. "Ah." Scout said, as both Medic and Scout hopped off the cart. The cart flew off the trail and exploded.
Last edited by Dylan Klebold on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Two

Alli cooed a thanks to Medic as the whole team walked into the spawn room, awaiting for the train to come. Medic was first, then Heavy. "DOKTOR!" he shouted, looking a bit concerned. "Ya?" Medic asked, as the screeching of train wheels halting was heard from outside. "Oh, the train's here!" Medic said, as he headed out. "Oh, and I'll tell everyone about what is happening. Sniper already knows." he said, looking at Heavy, then at the others as they appeared from the kicked-up dust. Boarding the train, everyone got settled into their seats as Medic walked to the front to tell everyone.

---

"WHAT?" everyone yelled (or in Pyro's case, mmphed) in disbelief. "I'm not joking. I'm serious." Medic said, looking at avian-form Alli. "Show them." he said, as Alli carefully disconnected the feeding tube from the Quadwrangler and shifted into her normal form. "He told you, no lie. Look." Alli spoke, baring her teeth. "Well, well. I have seen this before, once back when I was in France with BLU Scout's mother." Spy said, with a raspy voice.

"What? Who was it? Did you know that person?" Medic asked. "It was... ah! Talking about it will make it wor-" Spy cried out, but was cut off by Alli's screech. "Tell Medic who it was... or you know what will happen." she demanded
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me