ĦĘŢĘŖOČĦŖOMĺĄ ĺŖĺĐŬM ("Hey, yes, I'm a cat!")

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

ĦĘŢĘŖOČĦŖOMĺĄ ĺŖĺĐŬM ("Hey, yes, I'm a cat!")

Postby ellie! » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:58 am

Greetings, stranger. You are in this very moment stepping onto my path, with your curious manners. I admit, I'm much the same. Well, yes, I'm a cat. But, not just your normal cat you'll find in front of the fireplace all day long. I am a common cat, but one with the precious gift of 'heterochromia iridum'. I think you won't recognize this word right from the beginning, no, but I'll tell you what it is: it is that uncommon case when a cat (or any other animal) is born with two different-colored eyes. You know, the right one - hazel and the left one - green, as a lot of cases. For example, mine is not so; I have a left green eye and a right blue eye. Maybe that's why I see things 'different' from others. In advance of your pending question, I'm Calypso. That's my name, I mean. Gr...My WHOLE name is Calypso White, because all of my family (unless the dad) is white. I'm black, like him. Don't ask me why I'm not white!
Anyway. It's a boring, sunny day. This fearsome traveler (me, duh!)is on one of her stupendous journeys exploring the backyards of some houses. There comes a human! And there she goes, shooting in like an arrow into an overturned trashcan. What I wasn't waiting for is that I'm not the only one inside. There's a...another cat with me, squealing under my weight. I stepped from on top of the stranger and turned facing him, curious. It's a black kitten! No, I have no time to think about this (surely) another stray, as the human is now approaching us...stupid trashcan! If it wasn't overturned it wouldn't have caught the attention of the human, but now...I shoot past his legs, without him noticing anything, behind a corner and into a shed. Sitting there, I wait for the human to go away, but it's too much for me...(I've been sitting here for twenty seconds now) I creep out of the shed and peep from the corner...I had forgotten that kitten. With a gasp, seeing the human with a net in his hand and trying to catch that poor stray, this last one was trying to squeeze into the inside of the trashcan, as though it had some space for him to squeeze through. As the shadow of the man lurked slowly onto the outline of the prisoner, I didn't resist and raced back to the trashcan, grabbing the frightened kit by his scruff with my mouth and dodging past the net and the legs of that mutant...Breathing heavily, tired, I sat him down in the corner of a dump sitting down in front of him myself. My black little traveler blinked at me, scared, and whined. I hushed him, touching him with my tail, and came closer to him as I noticed he was trembling with cold. Yes, it's a little chilly although sunny. Suddenly, we heard a twig break behind us. 'No!' I thought.
-------------------------------
i've been really inactive for the last 2 or 3 years,
but i regularly check my pms. if you need any
help, please send me a message! i'll be glad to
do anything i can to help. <3

ellie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ĦĘŢĘŖOČĦŖOMĺĄ ĺŖĺĐŬM ("Hey, yes, I'm a cat!")

Postby ellie! » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:22 am

I whirled around, screeching. My claws shot out and my back arched as in front of me, I saw the human. Looking sideways at the kitten, I noticed he was trying to scramble away into a bush. I twitched my ears, a little disappointed, but then proceeded to jumping high with claws out onto the man's face - only because he wanted to harm us or make us prisoners. As he lifted his hands in pain, I landed on the ground with a soft thump on my four paws and hurried away through the bushes, seeking for the kitten. As I found him, I grabbed him with my mouth gently and ran through many other bushes and thorn-trees. I came to a clearing in the small local park. I looked around, panting, and ran across the path of some humans before letting go off his scruff and shooting up a tree. I curled up and waited for him to come, but I saw nothing of him. Looking down, I sighed wearily as I saw he was trying to scramble up the tree, with no success. I jumped down, nearly breaking a paw, but landing on all fours, and lifted him up. We curled up together. I meowed, twitching the tip of my tail, asking him his name. He lowered his head and turned his whiskers as an answer. Rover looked at me, that was his name, and then closed his eyes after a while, laying his small head down onto my belly fur. I yawned and fell asleep with him.
i've been really inactive for the last 2 or 3 years,
but i regularly check my pms. if you need any
help, please send me a message! i'll be glad to
do anything i can to help. <3

ellie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes