мy 1d ғαɴғιc

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

мy 1d ғαɴғιc

Postby .musical.dragon. » Wed May 08, 2013 8:45 am

Please, no hate.
Last edited by .musical.dragon. on Fri May 10, 2013 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am on vacation, so I will not be able to get on CS. When I come back I will be starting band camp. Sorry for my absence!

.musical.dragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rυleѕ

Postby .musical.dragon. » Wed May 08, 2013 8:56 am

───>Don't hate. If you don't like me writing this, then don't read it!
───>This will stay within the CS rules, so it'll stay PG-13 or less. Only for a little cussing...
───>This, I am thinking, will go in a unique way. I will switch back and forth from each characters, using different colors, of course.
───>Don't steal this!!! This is my own work!!! Thievery is wrong!!!
───>I'm not copying this idea from someone or somewhere, so don't tell me that I am. Because I'm not. There's a lot of fanfic out there, and I don't have time to read it all.
───>I'm going to try and be as literate as possible, so... yeah... If I make mistakes, I must point out that we all do. After all, we're only human.
───>Please, by all means, critique me! Tell me what could make this better, or more interesting. Just be nice. If you're mean to me, I will report you. Critique me nicely!!!
───>I think that these are all of the rules... I may add more though, so be on the lookout!!! Think I forgot something? PM me!!!
I am on vacation, so I will not be able to get on CS. When I come back I will be starting band camp. Sorry for my absence!

.musical.dragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cнαrαcтerѕ

Postby .musical.dragon. » Wed May 08, 2013 9:01 am

Last edited by .musical.dragon. on Wed May 08, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

.musical.dragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elvιɴα rнoѕweɴ ɴιѕѕα

Postby .musical.dragon. » Wed May 08, 2013 9:08 am

My name is Elvina Rhoswen Nissa. You pronounce it ell-VEEN-na RAHS-wen NIS-sa. You can just call me Elvina, as it is my first name. My birthday is May third of 1994, so basically I'm eighteen going on nineteen. I was born in the boring state of Kansas. It's flat and just ordinary. Obviously from that, I was born in the United States of America, and am a sort of proud citizen of that country.

I have long, dark, dark brown hair. It goes all the way to my elbows. It's flowing and elegant, and kind of wavy... I have well set ears, they aren't quite attached or not attached, if you get my meaning. They only have one piercing, the normal one. I have largish brown eyes, that have a hint of gold. I have a cute nose, and very good proportional lips. They are an exotic reddish orangey color. I have a long torso, and long legs. My long torso gets annoying, as I never fit in a one piece bathing suit. My legs can be annoying as everything is too short... Anyways, I have a good sized chest, not telling you the exact size. I have quite some hips, they're really big... I stand at five seven, so I'm quite tall. I weigh around 135 pounds, which is quite fat... I have meaty thighs and a "snack pack" on my stomach...

──>insecure Elvina is very insecure, if you couldn't tell from her describing yourself. Society has forced the "perfect women" upon her, and she doesn't feel good enough.
──>naïve Elvina doesn't know anything bad about anything, and she's actually pretty okay with that. So go tell your dirty jokes elsewhere, because she is a "good girl".
──>intelligent Elvina is actually quite intelligent, no matter how much she may deny it. She got great grades in school, though she wasn't a straight A student, and can adapt quite well in situations, which is what intelligence means.
──>caring Elvina has never met a person that she's never cared about, at least a little bit. She always puts other people's happiness in front of her own too. She also hates talking bad about anyone, no matter how mean they are to her.
──>gentle Elvina is very gentle and elegant. She moves quite slowly sometimes, but she's just being careful. Whenever she's around animals, you would see how fond of them she is and her gentle nature by watching her.
──>attentive Elvina is always ready to lend someone an ear. She's an amazing listener, and actually can give quite good advice. She will also never tell anyone your secrets, as she's very trustworthy.
──>shy Elvina is quite shy. She will never be the first person to start a conversation, even if it's really awkward. Okay, maybe not then...Elvina doesn't like introducing herself to new people; she feels uncomfortable doing so. It's just not in her nature.

As stated earlier, Elvina was born in the state of Kansas as a dark-haired bundle of love. Not to soon afterwards, she stopped breathing, having asthma. A few months after her birth, being hooked up to a machine the whole time, her family moved up North to Rhode Island. That's where Elvina grew up until about third grade. She moved from being well-liked and popular, to pretty much a loser. Elvina moved to Georgia. In the sixth grade for her, Elvina's parents got divorced. It was terrible for her; her father had cheated on her mother. And, if you didn't already make this inference, she was closer to her mom than her dad. Her dad later on forced her to meet his girlfriend, in the seventh grade. In the eighth grade, Elvina started having issues, quite a few of them. She was quite a loser then... In the nineth grade, she started cutting herself. Not a good habit, in case you didn't realize that...
Elvina grew up with a hard life, and was poor in the end due to her parents' divorce, which she blames on her father.

-most animals
-reading
-writing
-singing
-horseback riding
-superhero movies
-relaxing
-sleeping
-boys
-One Direction

dislikes
-spiders
-snakes
-boredom
-smoking
-alcohol
-drugs
-exhaustion
-bullies
-pollution

I'm single, and ready to mingle! {That sounded cooler in my head...} I don't have a boyfriend, nor a crush. I've never had a boyfriend, as I'm too much of a loser.... No guy would want me anyways....
I live with my mom, Laura, and my parents are divorced. My dad's Taylor. I have three siblings; Margret, Rosaline, and Michael. We have no pets; we don't really have the money to own one...

Promise you won't tell? I have depression, anxiety, trust, and anger issues, ADHD {which isn't much of a secret...}, and cut myself.... Please don't tell!!!

More Than Meets the Eye wrote:Theme song: Little Things by One Direction or For the Love of a Daughter by Demi Lavato, even though her father wasn't an alcoholic. The song still speaks to her.
Favorite color: green!
Nationality: Her ancestors came from Europe, but she's been born and raised in the United States of America.
Favorite TV show: River Monsters? Too Cute? She doesn't watch much TV.
Favorite body part: her hands because they are very soft, even for a girls'
Favorite shop: She doesn't go shopping enough to have a favorite...
Favorite drink: ...Apple juice or something similar...
Favorite aftershave/perfume: She's allergic, oddly enough...
Favorite way to spend a Sunday: She would say going to church and relaxing.
Favorite band: One Direction, by far.
Last edited by .musical.dragon. on Wed May 08, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

.musical.dragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

нαrold edwαrd ѕтyleѕ

Postby .musical.dragon. » Wed May 08, 2013 9:09 am

More Than Meets the Eye wrote:Theme song: unknown, but maybe Live While We're Young, by themselves, of course!!!
Favorite color: Orange
Nationality: British for sure!
Favorite TV show: Family Guy
Favorite body part: hands because they are soft
Favorite shop: Selfridges
Favorite Drink: apple juice, though he tries to drink water
Favorite aftershave/perfume: Blue by Chanel/Alien by Thierry Mugler
Favorite way to spend a Sunday: asleep or chilling out
Favorite band: The Beatles, Queen

I got all of these but the theme song out of the book Dare to Dream...

.musical.dragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reѕerved poѕт

Postby .musical.dragon. » Wed May 08, 2013 9:24 am

Reserved post.

.musical.dragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reѕerved poѕт

Postby .musical.dragon. » Wed May 08, 2013 9:24 am

Reserved post.

.musical.dragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: reѕerved poѕт

Postby .musical.dragon. » Wed May 08, 2013 9:25 am

Reserved post.

.musical.dragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

love αт ғιrѕт ѕιɢнт

Postby .musical.dragon. » Wed May 08, 2013 9:46 am

I walked into the room, slowly. I forced my eyes to look at the ground. I stared at the ruby red carpet underneath my feet, and stopped before I bumped into some girl who was fangirling. I rolled my eyes, quickly getting a glimpse of her. Blonde. Of course. I thought, adding secretly, Probably with blue eyes too... I shook my head of the jealous thought; I shouldn't think those things. I know better than that. I held my CDs tightly in my hand, and felt my purse hit my side, knowing that an extra sharpie was hidden inside. As I stepped forward when a crowd of girls moved, I was scanned by a security man, again. It was my second time being scanned. It was annoying, in my opinion. The little scanner didn't go off, so I was aloud into the next room. I stopped at the door, and looked up. The girls slowly shuffled their feet, bringing five beautiful and unique faces into my view.

A gasp escaped my lips as I saw them. The next thing that hit me was their voices. Their British accents entranced me. I had always like British accents, but it was a bit different hearing my favorite boy band speaking in person. Their grins and glances cheered me up, so I stepped forward timidly. Niall's head snapped in my direction, and I gave him a weak smile. He did offer much as a response, so I felt offended. I soon shrugged it off as I scooted over to Zayn, getting both of their autographs. "Thanks," I murmured to them shyly. I moved over to Liam, who asked me my name. I replied quietly, "Elvina," He complemented my name, saying how unique it was. I already knew that, but it felt amazing to hear him say it. When I got Louis' autograph, he elbowed Harry, who, unfortunately, was flirting with those other girls who were in fangirl mode. Louis grinned sheepishly at me. I blushed and looked away, confused.

When Harry finally stopped flirting with those terribly annoying girls, he looked up at me. The glimmer in his eye changed suddenly, which confused me and caught me off guard. I looked down at my Converse, my old, gray, and definitely worn pair. I felt very self conscious, and felt a flutter of emotion in my stomach. Butterflies wouldn't be the right description, it was more like hornets or bees. I put my hair behind my ear, and offered him a shy, I'm-so-insecure smile. Pulling all of the courage that I had left, I looked up, and took my CDs back from him. "Thank you," I murmured to him. Our hands touched slightly as I took my CDs; his hands were incredibly soft. You could even say tender. Almost tender.

I quickly turned around and rushed off, missing out on the hugs that I had always wanted from them. "Wait," I heard Harry's deep voice say. I turned around, my eyes watery and full of emotion. I quickly hid the emotion, making my eyes like steal again. "Yes?" I said in the most heart-touching voice ever. Harry stumbled as he asked me my name, as Liam had. I never would have thought that he would stumble on words, but here he was, stumbling! "Elvina. Elvina Rhoswen Nissa." I said, offering my right hand; the one without the scars. That one, I was hiding by my side. We awkwardly shook hands when Louis came in, and, in my opinion, rescued us. "How about a hug, eh lads? This lady looks like she deserves one!" Louis said, grinning like a fool.

.musical.dragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: мy 1d ғαɴғιc

Postby .musical.dragon. » Fri May 10, 2013 7:22 am

I sat there with my hand cramping, badly. I had written so many autographs already, and there were more to come. I checked my watch, which read 11:55. It was about time to end the signing, thank goodness. I leaned back in my chair, a hard metal thing, and stretched my arms forward. I little girl clinging to her mother asked for my autograph, so I said, "Sure thing!" in an enthusiastic voice, an emotion that I definitely was not feeling. I heard a group of giggling girls enter the room, so I sighed. It got annoying when there were girls hanging all over you, flirting with you. Yes, some of them were cute, but after a while, it just gets annoying.

The giggling girls had past Niall and Liam, and were standing in front of Zayn. One of them giggled again and pointed at me; I looked away and rolled my eyes. It's not like I can't see them or anything! I glanced at my watch again, noting that it was finally noon. A lone figure walked in the room, and the security guards closed the door after her. I didn't see her, as the giggling crowd of girls had hit me at the same moment. They all said their names, which were kind of cliché, and I smiled and just said, "I'm Harry," Like they didn't already know that... I signed their stuff, eager to get rid of them.

Louis suddenly elbowed me, and I looked at him, confused. "What was that for?" I whispered quietly, almost inaudibly, to him. That's when I saw her. The last girl that came in the room. My mouth almost fell open just looking at her. She seemed to be one of those insecure girls, who was actually super hot. I even would go as far as to say sexy. She was really attractive. I wouldn't consider her to be my usual "type", but the again, I like people based off of their personalities instead of their looks. I hid my surprise quite well, actually. Or at least, in my opinion.

I signed her CDs that she gave me. She owned all of them, to my pleasure, I guess... I gave her back her CDs, and our hands briefly touched. Hers were insanely soft. I slightly smiled, touched. She murmured her thanks, to which I replied just as softly, "You're definitely welcome," I think that only Louis heard that though... She turned away quite suddenly; it startled me. I was quite confused and felt a strange emotion, one that I can't quite name...

I plucked up the little courage I had left, and said, "Wait," My voice was kind of deeper than usually when I said it, and I stood up at the same time. She turned back, her eyes showing a glint of hope, maybe? Or was it sadness? Maybe something else... I can't quite put a finger on it... She said, "Yes?" and that hit me hard. Her voice sounded like an angel's or something, because man, did it touch me. I tried to ask her for her name, but I kept on stumbling on my words. I've never really stumbled on my words before, definitely not like that though, for certain. When she said her name was Elvina, Elvina Rhoswen Nissa, I almost gasped. It was so unique! I hardly doubt that I will forget her name.

I was stuck; I didn't know what to say after that. She left me speechless, literally... I awkwardly shook her hand, wondering why her left arm was so stiff at her side. I shrugged internally; I wasn't going to ask why. My left hand twitched, and thank goodness Lou saw that! He came in and rescued me, as any good friend would. Louis said, "How about a hug, eh lads? This lady looks like she deserves one!" My back stiffened, and it was quite ridged. I glanced at Lou, who was grinning like a fool. I didn't know what to do, so I gave them a sideway glanced. Niall, Zayn, and Liam got up and walked over, ready to be done and willing to give Elvina a hug. Elvina, what a pretty name...

.musical.dragon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me