Ɯнʏ αяɛ ωɛ ƨσ вяσκɛи? | Tragic Love Story | Warrior Cats

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Ɯнʏ αяɛ ωɛ ƨσ вяσκɛи? | Tragic Love Story | Warrior Cats

Postby Presley Sylvingston » Sun May 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Yay! The first few pages were made! My book is ready to be seen by others... of course, it isn't finished but it's a good head start to see if anybody would like it or not.
*Please do not comment

(If you want to understand better, it's best you click here..)
Go Here To See All Characters: Click Here

About The Book
It is a tragic love story between two young cats who fall in love but are in separate clans. The only way to be together is if they leave together, but is both of their love equally strong? I guess it's a Romeo and Juliet phase XD

Would you like a stamp?:Click Here
Last edited by Presley Sylvingston on Wed May 22, 2013 11:20 am, edited 37 times in total.
Presley Sylvingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cover

Postby Presley Sylvingston » Sun May 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Last edited by Presley Sylvingston on Mon May 13, 2013 2:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Presley Sylvingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Page1

Postby Presley Sylvingston » Mon May 13, 2013 2:32 am

A young tom is pondering down into the water of a boggy swamp. He speaks to himself, silently. "The valley, the only place I've ever stepped foot on. The swaying long grass and waving oak trees, no excitement in this kit's life. I am 2 moons old, I want to experience the world, but still haven't learned about what's on the other side of this terrain. I've heard rumours of two legged giants and sharp-toothed beasts. But, I want to see for myself, you know?.." He sighs, looking down at the tadpoles. Slowly, he dips his paw into the water, ruining his reflection. "Echoheart, there you are. Haven't you heard me calling you?" The young tom turns, seeing his mother. "Oh, sorry mom.. I was just-" He was interrupted, "You're filthy, what have you been doing?" Echoheart gazes down at his miry paws. She groans. "Nevermind that, we have to get going. Your sisters are in the den." Echoheart tilts his head but before he could say anything she grabbed him by the neck. On the way to the den, he dozed off into the sounds of the forest and imagined himself battling hairy two-legged beasts with sharp-teeth. Their eyes were red, their claws were long, and their mouth's filled with foam. He jumped on the back of the leader two-leg and sliced all his nine lives away. The rest of the beasts ran with fear and he was ranked leader of the whole clan. "Echostar!" He opened his eyes to see his little sisters frolicking around happily. "What sort of beasts did you fight today?" Oakkit questioned. "Were they big and scary?" Willowkit added. His mother placed Echoheart in between them. "You guys should've came! There was this huge two-legged monster and I took away all of his lives with just one hit from my paw!" Echoheart mewed. "Oh, is that so?" Their mother chortled. His sisters looked at each other and giggled. "We wish we had came but it was dinner time.." Echoheart exalted himself away from the others and laid in the corner to rest.. "It's ok, you can still come next time." He yawned. Exhausted, he calmly shut his eyes.

Definitions:
Boggy- wet and spongy
Miry- swampy and muddy
Chortled- a gleeful chuckle
Last edited by Presley Sylvingston on Wed May 22, 2013 11:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
Presley Sylvingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Page2

Postby Presley Sylvingston » Sun May 19, 2013 3:18 am

Thank you for reading my book, if you like it then take a free stamp.
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1794668&p=55839745#p55839745][img]http://www.glitterphoto.net/temp/jnLquTAUKMqcrQdQPLBA.gif?s=3556514[/img][/url]

The sky turned purple as the sun went down. Echoheart's stomach began to grumble. Unconsciously, he awoke from his nap. "Mama, I'm hungry..." He mumbled. His mother was in a deep sleep. Echoheart abstractedly rambled out of the den and into the forest in search of food. Once he was completely awake and aware of his surroundings, he began to stroll through the forest aimlessly. "I'm gonna catch my first meal." He thought to himself. Just at his feet stood an injured shrew peeking up at him threw the fallen leaves. "Thank Starclan." he delve into the shrew and quickly snatched it into his mouth. Back at the den, his mother panickley searched for her missing kit. "Girls, have you seen Echokit?" Her voice was shaky. The kits knew something was wrong. "I thought I saw him sneak out of the den." Willowkit replied. "Are you sure?" Willowkit nodded. Their mother ran out of the den and raced into the forest. She hadn't known where he was but the first place she'd check was there. "Echokit?! Where are you?" She mewed. Suddenly, a voice answered back to her. It wasn't Echoheart. "Snowtuft, you have to get out of here. There's an invasion, they killed Morningstar." It was one of the patrols. He had long grey fur and a scar on his left flank. "Echoheart, he's missing. Wait. My kits, I have to get them, they're in danger." The tom stepped in front of her, "You won't make it. If they stay in the den they won't be heard. We could come back for them later." He nudged her forward. She bursted out into tears and for a moment thought about whether or not she would leave them. "No, I can't leave without my kits." She shoved him out of the way and sprinted out of the forest and for her den. When she got inside her kits were curled up in the corner with their fur standing up. "Mommy, what's going on?" Willowkit was hiding behind her sister. "We heard screaming." Oakkit looked up at her mother, frightened. Her mother panted, "I couldn't find Echokit." She paused, pulling her ears forward.. Somebody was coming.. She curled up against her kits as the sounds of crackling twigs and crunched up leaves came closer.
Last edited by Presley Sylvingston on Mon May 20, 2013 3:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Werewolf
Roleplay

Highschool
#Teenwolf
Presley Sylvingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Page3

Postby Presley Sylvingston » Sun May 19, 2013 5:59 am

Echoheart's P.O.V.:

I just finished eating my shrew when I heard a clamor coming from Morningstar's den. That's when my curiosity kicked in. I decided to see what all the commotion was about so I lurked towards the den. When I got to the entrance I saw a leaves and twigs stained with red speckles. As I got inside, however, was a large black figure that stood in front of a limp Morningstar. I knew he was dead by his fur, it was ruffled and even though I couldn't see his face, the rest of his body looked cold and stiff. I was so lost in my thoughts, I hadn't realized the figure turned it's head and was staring at me. I froze. His face seemed almost angelic, he had a mix of colors all around... I tried to move back, out of the den.But my foot ran into something behind me. I turned quickly, with a non-intimidating hiss. It was my friend, Cardinalpaw, the clan hunter who was just as much shocked as I was. His face looked flushed then furious then both at the same time. He placed his paw in over me and hissed at the intruder. I continued to move back and escape. After I got far enough away, I turned and ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was going at first, I just didn't want to be there. I stopped running when I saw my mother crawl into the den. There was another, an unfamiliar cat, he must've saw my mom go inside because he was sneaking towards the den. I wanted to scream for help but I looked around and it seemed like all of my clan was gone. The cat paused at the entrance of my den. I felt a moment of hope for a second. But, it was all demolished when I watched him go inside.
It seemed like hours after I watched the stranger walk into my den. I heard a scream, most likely from my mother. I prayed to Starclan to save my family, but I had no hope left. Finally, when I knew it was all over, the cat who had walked out.. Was not my mother. A tear fell down my face, then another. I found myself bawling my eyes out.

Definitions:
Clamor- loud cry
Last edited by Presley Sylvingston on Mon May 20, 2013 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Werewolf
Roleplay

Highschool
#Teenwolf
Presley Sylvingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Page4

Postby Presley Sylvingston » Sun May 19, 2013 7:40 am

Echoheart fell to the ground and curled into a ball of depression. Morningstar's killer stood behind him. He raised his bloody paw and perked Echoheart's chin so they were both looking eye to eye. He whispered into Echoheart's ear. "You're too good for them." He twitched his tail, signalling a large brown cat with a wound covering his eye to come over. "You're turning soft for kits, Shadowpaw? I can put him out of his misery for you." His face was large and despite the scar, he was a healthy-looking tom. Shadowpaw hissed. "Don't pity him. He's mine and we're bringing him home with us." The brown tom shrugged and snickered in reply. "I don't think Leopardstar would like it if you brought home souvenirs." Morningstar's killer placed the kit in between his jaws and wittingly mumbled. "I'm taking him anyways." He tottered into the forest with Echoheart in his mouth. The other tom hesitantly followed him behind.

Echoheart's P.O.V.:
The black tortoiseshell placed me in between his jaws... I was too scared to do anything about it and too sad to say anything. I hadn't any idea where he was bringing me but I didn't really care, all I could think about was my younger sisters and my mom. Just then, a calico padded over to us. "Hey, kit, you okay?" The tom was looking at me, he was young and a calico."Here, let me carry him." He begged Shadowpaw then he finally agreed. I was placed down, it looked like Shadowpaw was exhausted from carrying me. "What's your name?" Said the calico his head was slightly tilted, he seemed friendly. But, I didn't respond. "No answer, huh?... Well, they call me Pepperspots.." I stared at him blankly. "It's okay, I don't bite. I just came as a medicine cat." He said in reply to my silence. I felt slightly relieved for some reason and let out a deep breath. I continued with the others. Running away wasn't an option and I obviously couldn't win a fight with any of them. So, I kept close to Pepperspots, there was an odd comfort around him.
Presley Sylvingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Page5

Postby Presley Sylvingston » Fri May 24, 2013 8:30 am

Echoheart's P.O.V.:

As the sun came up, we were all exhausted from running. I looked to my left and saw Pepperspots and Shadowpaw having a conversation with each other not too far away. When I turned and looked to my right side, I saw a she-cat. She had blood all over her paws and fur, I knew it wasn't her own. She noticed me staring and so I ran frantically to Pepperspots and hid behind his hind legs. When I heard Shadowpaw chuckle a chill went through my spine. I glanced up at him and all I saw was a memory of a cadaverous Morningstar. Then, I felt fur brush against my side and became petrified. "Hello?" It was a soft voice and so I turned around quickly. I blinked twice, because she looked like my mother. Without a second glance, I ran towards her and bumped my head into her chest. I got back up to rub my fur against hers, I was purring obnoxiously loud. "Please don't leave me.. I-I thought you were dead." I sniffled to her as a tear slipped down my face. Then a I felt a drop fall onto my head, when I looked up again, her eyes were watering. "I'm sorry... I'm not who you think I am." She replied to me in a whisper. I finally took my second glance, and it looked like her but it wasn't. I felt like the world had paused a second time. I could feel Shadowpaw and Pepperspots behind me. Her sorry echoed in my head, then she looked at Shadowpaw for a good long minute with the face of disappointment mixed with all kinds of emotions.. She apologised to me a second time.. I just froze, realising once again, my mother was dead. "Then wh-who are y-you?" I was surprised that I had enough strength to say that. I wanted answers though, like why was this happening to me? Why would Starclan let this happen? The she-cat lowered her head. "My name is Blossomfall." She grabbed me and held me, even her fur felt like mother's. My legs became so weak, I collapsed onto the floor, while clutching my heart because it felt shattered into a million pieces... Once again, I was curled up into a ball of my own depression. Only, this time, it seeped out and turned everyone around me into guilt.
Last edited by Presley Sylvingston on Sat May 25, 2013 5:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Werewolf
Roleplay

Highschool
#Teenwolf
Presley Sylvingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Page6

Postby Presley Sylvingston » Sat May 25, 2013 3:33 am

Pepperspot's P.O.V.:
I was worried about the kitten, he was in a foreign clan and knew nobody. I was worried and upset, so many thoughts flew through my mind. Like, what if he wants to avenge his clan or if Leopardstar kills him with her own claws. I asked Shadowpaw "Why did you bring him along?" He was watching the kitten who was sitting alone, frightened. He turned to me and for a moment, he looked as if he was confused. Then, Shadowpaw answered me. "He saw me kill his leader, I thought he might want to know the truth." I became so aggravated with his answer, my fur bristled. "What about the rest of his clan? Didn't they deserve to hear the truth?!" Shadowpaw lowered his eyelids, "You know, we were ambushed. It was supposed to be a meeting between our clans but it turned to hell!" He hesitated before speaking again. "It wasn't my fault, you know that." Both of our tails were twitching now. I quickly replied to him, still angry. "I saw a litter of kits get torn to pieces.. Along with their mother, you could have stopped that." Shadowpaw stood on all fours and towered over me. "It got out of paw!" He was getting loud and so I also stood and moved closer to him. "You were suppose to be in charge!" I said and we were both staring into each other's eyes until we slowly cooled down. I felt the kit grab onto my leg. When I looked down he was looking at Silkclaws. She was licking blood from a rabbit off of her fur. Shadowpaw chuckled at the scared kit. I gave him a dirty look then turned away, noticing Blossomfall in the distance. I lifted my tail to signal her to come and introduce herself. Blossomfall is the clan's queen, she came to introduce herself and mingle with the other clan but since things took a wrong turn she had to escape with the others. She also nurses two stray kits, which are Jaykit and Orangkit. Along with that, she has two kits of her own, Lionkit and Maplekit. If things work out, this kitten will belong to her. I can only hope.
Last edited by Presley Sylvingston on Sat May 25, 2013 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Werewolf
Roleplay

Highschool
#Teenwolf
Presley Sylvingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Page7

Postby Presley Sylvingston » Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

Shadowpaw's P.O.V.:
When Blossomfall touched the side of the kitten he was startled. She said "Hello?" and the kit looked up at her. Again, he froze and a tear came down his face. I was confused. He started running towards her and she looked unsure. Both me and Pepperspots moved forward, he had an 'Oh No!' expression hanging upon his face. As if, he knew what was going on. The kitten mumbled something from in between Blossomfall's fur. Then all of a sudden, Blossomfall came to tears.That's when I realised it. I began to move away, I was filled with guilt and my heart was dropping. I hadn't known the impact and trauma I had caused the kitten until that moment. I lifted my head and looked away. Blossomfall held the kitten under her paws as he cried silently. He hid his face inside her long fur which was now stained with his tearrs. When I looked again, Pepperpots stood above them, he was looking at me.. This time, he had a look of disappointment and regret. I walked away, looking back here and then. I felt, unwanted there. I couldn't change what I had done or what I have created.
Last edited by Presley Sylvingston on Sat May 25, 2013 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Werewolf
Roleplay

Highschool
#Teenwolf
Presley Sylvingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me