Story ideas

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Story ideas

Postby equine. » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:34 pm

this is where i will be posting all my ideas for a
one x one or for my novels. please refrain from
posting here, however, feel free to pm me if
you want to do a one x one on any idea my post
can always be found in the search for a one x one
tread. i do have to warn you that you are not to
steal any of these ideas. these are all my
original ideas, generated right from my brain.
yes, so u less you want the cops to get involved,
i suggest you do not steal or copy any of these.
Last edited by equine. on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Key

Postby equine. » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:38 pm

two young teenagers from a small village stumbled across
a mysterious key one day while they were taking a walk in
the forest. this key, it can open a door any where at any
time, but only the person who found it can open the door.
these two young lads travel to many lands that are not on the
earthen maps, though none of them have any living creatures,
except for plants. until one night, when they enter another land,
the first thing they hear is a roar. they had entered Elioniond,
the land of dragons. there is now way to get back to earth unless
they find another key here, and on their journey, they realized
that the evil dragons here are actually trying to look for the
same key to rule over earth. can the two young villagers find
the key before the dark dragons do, or will earth crumble beneath
the dragons?
Last edited by equine. on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Revenge of the Goluks

Postby equine. » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:45 pm

men. They're greedy, with a never dying desire for power and control. So when they heard of what the Goluks could do, they decided to bring them back from the dead. Goluks you see, are an ancient and evil race of orcs. They were defeated in the second age during the war between dwarves, elves and orcs. The leader of the Goluk is said to be able to bring immortality to anyone. So men now wants to gain immortality to become like the elves. But when they brought back the Goluks, they got a lot more than what they bargained for. The Goluks hardly cares about the race of men, they want to seek vengeance against the Viningothr, the term for elven gods, for what they did during the second age. Therefore the two elven races - the Norastir and the Galastir - come together to defeat the Goluks and protect the Viningothr.
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

still a wip

Postby equine. » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:29 pm

a young boy received a package one day, inside was a ruby gem and a small note that was written in elvish. the young lad takes both the note and the gem to his most trusted friend, a white wizard. the wizard told the young boy to bring the note to the high elven kingdom to translate the note. the note states "the ten gems shall finally be united and the age or orcs will once again rule" the boy is then accompanied by a female elf and a male dwarf to find the six other gemstones across the world to prevent the orcs from ruling.

ten gems: ruby, diamond, sapphire, opal, emerald, Amethyst, topaz, aquamarine, amber, crystal
    who delivered the package to the boy and why?
    what are some clues they can gather to find the other gemstones?
    if the package was delivered to the boy, how are the orcs going to rule?
Last edited by equine. on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

still a wip

Postby equine. » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:29 pm

there are two kingdoms in the vast land of Ithel, one in the north ruled by men and the other in the south ruled by elves. the northern king wants more power so he sends out his best warriors to secretly steal dragon eggs from the southern king so that they can rule the neighboring lands. but when the southern king found out, he too sends out his best elven army to take back what was rightfully theirs. a war soon starts between the greedy hands of men and elf.

northern kingdom
    race: men
    king: Walde
    stole dragons from the elven kingdom
    southern kingdom
    race: elves
    king: Eliorond
    wants to take back what was rightfully theirs

but then, the dwarves decided they would want to be involved as well. there are two races of dwarves - the Nulbizir and the Urin. The Nulbizir is a fair race of dwarves, they are bigger in size than their cousins and also stronger. they are lawfully good, unlike the Urins who will choose the side which offers the best rewards. the elves refuse to give any rewards to the dwarves since the dragons were originally theirs, after all, the elven lords do not give. so the Urins turn to men who will offer them loads of gems and coins if they can win the war. so the Urins joined men while the Nulbizirs joined the elves during the battle.

but in the midst of the battle, the three races were all too busy to notice that the Golfimb orcs too have an army of their own. they had been creating dark dragons - the Muzga. the golfimb orcs plan to ambush all three races during their battle. the muzga is a far bigger and fouler creature than the true dragons.
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A New Adventure

Postby equine. » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:29 am

deep within the forests of Ithol lies a kingdom unlike others. This kingdom was made up of tree barks, roots and all things nature. it housed the very high and mighty elves. the king, Elelror, forbids any of his kind to wander the outskirts of his kingdom for their safety, but one particular warrior, a she - elf, wants to explore the world. she's tired of staying indoors and listening to the river flow but never be able to view it. she longed to feel the breath of the forest, the touch of the leaves, and the smell of grass. so she sneaks out, in the dead of night, and she ran, not taking a moment to rest or catch her breath, she just ran, without looking back, into the woods that were calling her.

in the vast plain meadow not far south of the elven kingdom, there lies another castle, ruled by the brave and wise king Giliam. his youngest son, the prince, is a proud and arrogant man. he hates the outside world and loves to stay in his chambers all day long, writing poems and reading classical tales. that is until one day, his older sister forces him to head out into the woods, "to collect strawberries for her" is only a mere excuse.

out in the woods, the young prince came across the she - elf. he thought that seeing a female in the woods, she must have been in distressed, so the prince, being his proud arrogant self, offered to help the elf, but only managed to embarrass himself instead. the she - elf then offered him a dare, to go on an adventure with him. the prince of course, wants to prove to the elf that he can be brave, bold and daring, so he took up her dare. and together, the pair sets out on an adventure they never took before...
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A kingdom Beneath Fire

Postby equine. » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:20 am

in the barren lands of Liham, there lies a kingdom ruled by a greedy king, Raffolk. he seeks power above all else, but power alone is not enough for him, he wants to rule all the lands. so he came up with a plan: to capture the wild dragons and tame them to be under his control. he sent out armies after armies to venture the vast lands and mountains to capture each and every wild dragon they encounter. they then bring the dragons back to the kingdom where they inject a tracker into them so they can be captured again when they escape. the dragons that can be tamed were used as part of the army, the soldiers trained and prepare them for any upcoming battles, however, those who choose to remain wild instead of bowing down to mankind were brought to the ring where they have to fight till the death.

but in a nearby village, two young lads, while out in the woods looking for more fruits, came across an injured dragon who had escaped while the soldiers were trying to capture it. slowly, the two learn to gain its trust as they secretly healed the dragon and together, the dragon trains the two young lads to fight. when they're ready, the two sneaks into the kingdom to free the dragons who were locked in the cells as they figure another way to release the remaining dragons.
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dragon Born

Postby equine. » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:58 pm

two white dragon eggs were left abandoned in a cave in the deserted mountains of ithon. they had no clue whether they were of the same blood or not, but they do know one thing, which was to survive. as young wyrmlings the pair has to learn how to fight of predators such as other chromatic dragons and they also have to learn how to fly, which is the tricky part. but that is not all, the pair had hatched during winter, and as wyrmlings, they have to learn how to survive in the harsh winters and upcoming storms. can they find their way back to the other dragons? or will the two be lost forever?
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Danger

Postby equine. » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:32 am

He's the typical bad boy, rich and wealthy, and that's a fact. He doesn't wish to attend college but he was forced to by his parents. She was the valedictorian of her high school and us known to have her nose in a book, being quiet instead of sociable. She's attending college to be an English major. She wants to write novels and also become a singer. He doesn't have much of a plan for his future. However, when they are around each other, sparks noticeably fly. She's talkative around him and he's sweet only to her. It seems adorable and perfect, doesn't it?

But he is hiding a lot of secrets and countless girls want him to be theirs, and they would do literally anything, to get what they want. Sure he still fools around with some of these girls though it doesn't mean anything to him, however to her, it means a lot. She's insecure and emotional inside, and when she sees what he does, she just breaks down. Can he change his ways to save their relationship? Or will he lose her forever?

boy:
girl:
Last edited by equine. on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Story ideas

Postby equine. » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:58 pm

she was a happy and lively girl. full of joy and laughter before he broke her and shattered her heart into a million pieces. the young couple had been together for at least two years now. they did everything together, they lived together, ate together, laughed together. but one day, that all stopped. he stopped liking her, he stopped talking to her, and he started liking another girl.

he had broke her and after their break up, she was never the same again. she doesn't smile as bright as she used to, and doesn't laugh as hard as she did before. her two older brothers had grown worried for her that they had actually threatened the bastard before, but that brought only more trouble and saddness to the poor girl.

but her change in mood had caught the attention of someone else in particular. he was always looking out for her even when she didn't know it. he had always liked her ever since they were kids. he is a musician. but can his songs really heal a broken heart? can he make her smile and laugh like she used to?

boy 1:
girl:
boy 2:
Last edited by equine. on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me