Francescas Drabbles

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Francescas Drabbles

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:20 pm

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO POST, AS THIS IS JUST A LITTLE PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO PUT MY DRAFTS AND RANDOM IDEAS I HAVE IN MY MIND,
THANK YOU

Hello!
My name is Francesca, and I'm known for making up characters in my head, making voices for them and talking to them in different voices
-There are different universes.
-Different outfits (Same characters, but different personalities/characteristics in different universes).
-A lot. A lot of CHARACTERS.
-And lots more!

There are a lot of characters in my mind, but I will not list all of them, I probably will sometime soon if I have time.
I know I have them all written down somewhere, some I forget, but I remember most of them :3

I hope you guys will enjoy my writing!
Demon~
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CHARACTER LIST (STILLAWIP)

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:20 pm

GOLDEN HIGH UNIVERSE #1
The Demonessia's
Jesica Demonessia / 18
Francesca Demonessia / 15
Valentina Demonessia / 10
Isabella Demonessia / 10

The Demonessia Sisters used to live in the Abyssal Ruins of the Demon World as royalty, they left the Demon World and started to live in the Human World
Almost every demon knows the story of the Demonessia Sisters in the Abyssal Ruins, it started with a cruel and greedy king, his recognisable brown hair and eyes made every demon terrified, as he did not care for his people, only for his women, he eventually found one woman that stayed with him for 17 years, a beautiful and kindhearted white haired fire demon, whom was known for her regal and sophisticated nature, in two years of being together, the couple had a baby, a beautiful white haired girl with beautiful shimmering brown eyes, her name was Jesica
Jesica grew up to the age of 15 when her mother found out that the king had been with another woman, a brown haired and eyed siren demon, which has had already had three more children with the king who were all sirens thanks to their mothers heritage, a dark brown haired young girl with brown eyes who was 12, her name was Francesca, the other two children were twin girls, both the age of 7 with light brown hair and brown eyes, the older twin was Valentina, who was older by only a minute, the young twin was Isabella who was only younger by a minute.
The two queens sat at the throne room with the king, while the half sisters all introduced themselves,
"Please, my king" the white haired queen pleaded, "Let me stay in the kingdom and my daughter can be Queen"
The other queen accepted this outcome, "I would agree with her offer, as I already have my own kingdom for the sirens, but I still would like my children to be blessed with the Demonessia name"
The King had made his decision, he chose that the Siren Queen would leave her children and go protect her own kingdom, the Fire Queen would stay with the children and help them grow, as they had to at least have a mother figure.
The Fire Queen, overjoyed, took care of the children, the Siren Queens children were rebellious, as they did not believe the Fire Queen was their mother, but they still behaved none-the-less, Jesica was happy that she had met her half sisters, happy that she was not alone anymore.
Sadly, the Siren Queen, on the way to her kingdom, had died, but her spirit revived and stayed with her children, teaching Francesca the ways of the Siren Demons, so that Francesca could be the queen of the siren kingdom when she was of age.
Valentina and Isabella had gotten banished to the human world for their behaviour as "princesses", when they were of age 9, when they returned, they had learned that both their mother and father was dead.
The Fire Queen had died thanks to Jesica, who had killed her mother so she could gain her title as queen sooner then she was supposed to, and the King had been killed by Francesca, because she had believed that her father killed the Siren Queen.
When Jesica saw how wonderful the human world was, she took her sisters and left for the human world, only visiting the demon world on vacations and little trips when Jesica had errands to attend to as Queen.

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DRABBLE #1

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:08 am

SCARY MOVIES

Characters;
The Demonessia's

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a long day for Jesica and Feancesca, the sisters had come home at 12:25 AM, they had been away in the Demon World due to an issue that had come up, they had told the twins that they would be late and set a curfew to bed.

FLASHBACK
"Okay, Isabella, Valentina" Jesica started, looking at the twin sisters who were looking back, Valentina was sitting on the couch, her elbow resting against the arm of the couch, looking boredly up at Jesica, while Isabella was fixing her side ponytail while trying to pay attention, but, she would admit it hard, considering she had a half up half down look 24/7, a quarter of her hair in a ponytail on the right side of the head, once she got that set up, she looked completely to Jesica, hands in her lap, "Me and Francesca will be gone for a while, we do not know when we'll be back, but I have extended your curfew to 10:30, as it is a Friday, but make sure all of your homework is done-" she eyed Valentina, "And no staying up past 10:30, okay?" Isabella nodded, "Got it sissy!" while Valentina just rolled her eyes, "Yea yea we get it.." Jesica nodded as Francesca opened the door with a skip, "Whelp! We'll see ya in a bit!"
FLASHBACK END

Jesica had unlocked the door, hopefully- expecting to see the TV turned off, all lights off, and the twins in their beds..
Sadly, that is not what she saw..

"SISSY!" yelped a high voice through the house, before Jesica had even gotten through the door, there was Isabella, running to her with tears running down her face, sobbing uncontrollably as she held onto her older sisters waist, "Isabella! My love what's wrong?" Jesica asked, panic settling in as she picked up the shaking 10 year old, for her to be crying like this, something must have scared her horribly.. But she didn't know what-
"Tina was watching a movie- gasp - then-then there was a shark, and-and it bit the l-lady and-" Jesica had had enough, the shushed her younger sister in an attempt to calm her down, which stopped her sobbing slightly, "Calm down Isabella.. I'll go talk with Valentina now, okay? Now you sit here while I go and talk to your sister" she ended in a snappy voice, setting Isabella down on the couch as Francesca went up to her and started petting her hair, showing Isabella all of the stuff she had gotten from the Demon World to make Isabella stop crying, but to no avail..

Suddenly, screaming came from upstairs
"WHO THE HELL CARES IF SHE GOT UPSET?!"
"I DO BECAUSE SHE WON'T SLEEP NOW!"
"WHY DO YOU CARE? DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE SLEEPS OR NOT!"
"WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY IN THE WORLD YOU'RE UP AT 12 IN THE MORNING WATCHING SCARY MOVIES?"
"IT WASN'T EVEN SCARY! IT WAS A SHARK MOVIE! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE WAS THERE!"

The bickering went back and forth for a while, but it eventually died down after a short while, in-between the yelling, Francesca had gone and gotten some fairy floss and some cereal from the cupboard, as Francesca ate her cereal, corn flakes to be exact, Isabella ate her fairy floss, she had seemed to stop crying, which was good, Francesca figured it was probably both of the twin's fault, but she would definitely not say that out loud.
As Isabella put a bundle of fairy floss in her mouth, Jesica came walking down the stairs, she put a hand on Isabella's shoulder, "C'mon my love, it's time for bed, you can have more fairy floss in the morning, okay?" the young demon nodded, getting up from the couch and walking with Jesica back to the staircase, "G'night Izzy" Francesca called, Isabella waved back as she walked up the stairs, after a bit, you could hear Isabella's fairy lights flicker on, and Jesica's gem on her ring suddenly turned a dull red color then a dull pink color, then back to purple, and on Francesca's necklace gem changed the same colors for a moment, before turning back to blue instead of purple, signifying that both twins were asleep, Jesica sighed as she sat on the couch, at the same time as Francesca putting her bowl of cereal down on the table in front of the couch,
"So what happened?" the dark browned demon asked, before sitting up on the couch, Jesica sighed before speaking, "Valentina was watching a movie about sharks, then Isabella walked into the room right as the shark had bitten a woman in the movie.. Simply put, Isabella scared herself" Jesica yawned after she spoke, obviously tired, Francesca spoke, "Welp, kinda called that, but seriously we should go to bed... We have to go back tomorrow" Francesca informed her sister as she walked back upstairs, but not before kissing her older sisters forehead, "Night Jessy J, go to sleep asorda" Francesca giggled before walking up the stairs.
Jesica was about to get up, when she realised that she was too comfortable.. so she shifted around a bit till her eyes closed as she fell asleep...

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DRABBLE #2

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:45 pm

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE DEMONESSIA'S

Characters;
The Demonessia's

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun from Jesica's open window shined into her eyes as she opened them hesitantly, blinking a few times, she sat up on her bed, looking at her lavender coloured bed sheets for a few moments, waking up fully.
As she stood up from her bed she yawned, rubbing her eyes, she then walked over to her cupboard, as she walked, she stretched her hand out to her left, flicking her wrist, her bed made itself, her lavender bed sheets flying into the air before settling down on her bed gentle, her black pillows fluffing themselves before settling down. Jesica looked back, smiling as she was happy with the results, she then looked back as she took a periwinkle purple short sleeve top from her hanger, then took some black leggings and got changed.
All dressed, she then brushed her hair before walking out of her room, looking around for a moment, before sighing and going to make breakfast for herself and her sisters, when she was beginning to make fried eggs and toast when Francesca's door opened, as Jesica looked over, she waved to her sister, the brown haired demon waved back, her light blue top flowing as she walked over to her sister. "Good morning Francesca, you're in a good mood" Francesca sat down at the table, fixing her hair before looking back at her sister, nodding, "Morning! And of course!"- Francesca got up on her feet, putting her hands on the table, leaning forward as she jumped up and down, excitedly, "I've got jsut one mroe practice run of the show today, the concerts tomorrow!" Francesca then stopped jumping, but instead started twirling, laughing as she did so. Jesica put 2 eggs and some toast on a plate as she placed it on the table where Francesca always sat, smiling, "Well, I am certainly happy that you're preforming again, after that little mishap, it's better to see you happy then upset" Jesica said to her sister as she turned back to the stove again to cook some more eggs, "But you won't be able to preform anything without some food in your stomach, eat up" Francesca stopped twirling, slightly dizzy, as she shook her head, she sat down at the table, as she sat on her chair, something pulled at her sleeve, she looked to her left, smiling when she saw Isabella, Francesca hugged her younger sister, after pulling away, Isabella went back to the bathroom to fix up her hair. Jesica looked back, "Was that Isabella?" Francesca nodded, "yep, hard to believe she's like that in the morning huh?" Jesica nodded, "Very, I didn't even hear her" the white haired demon mumbled to herself before setting another plate of eggs and toast on the table, putting a hand on her hip, shaking her head, smiling. Isabella and Valentina's bedroom door opened just as Isabella walked out of the bathroom, making the twins scare each other, they laughed at it for a little while, with their older sisters joining in, as two more plates were placed on the table. All of the Demonessia sisters sat at the table, Valentina yawned suddenly, shaking her head, "jeez.. Why am I so tired?" Isabella giggled at her twin sister as Jesica spoke, "you just woke up my dear, give it a bit" Valentina nodded before taking another bite.

A little while later, all of the sisters were heading out the door-well, Francesca skipped out of the door and Valentina ran out of the door, Isabella hopped as she tried to put her last black ballet flat on, as she got it on she ran out of the door, following her sisters, Jesica grabbed her wallet and keys to her car as she walked out the door, locking it, meanwhile behind her, her sisters were all getting in the car, Francesca took the passengers seat and Isabella and Valentina took their respective seats in the back seats, Isabella would be behind Jesica and Valentina behind Francesca, Isabella twirled her ribbon stick as she buckled in, Valentina did the same as Jesica hopped into the car. As she started up the car, Valentina and Isabella joked around in the back seat as Francesca sang along with the tunes on the radio, as they got to their school, the sisters all got out of the car and and got into school.

After school, Jesica made her way to the shops, just to get some food for school and some snacks for home.
As the sisters walked around the store, Francesca looking at some new things to bake as always, Valentina looking around for some more stationary for school, with Jesica telling her she can't have anymore, as she had a lot already. While they passed the sweets isle, Isabella stopped to look around for a bit, "Isabella! We're leaving!" "Coming!" the young demon called back, but not before getting a small bag of sweets from the shelf.

After dinner, after all of the sisters had changed into their pyjamas, the sisters were trying to go to sleep, Isabella and Valentina were sat on the couch, watching a video on Valentina's iPad, Francesca was drawing on the kitchen table, and Jesica was cleaning up.
Isabella yawned, rubbing her eye with her hand as she laid her head on her twin sisters shoulder, falling asleep, after a little while, Valentina was asleep with her, Francesca looked up, covering her mouth as she giggled, while Jesica just smiled and shook her head, picking up both of the twins with her telekinesis as she put them both in their room, since the twins shared a room, it was easier to manage, plus they won't sleep in separate rooms, Jesica put both girls in their beds, Isabella's bedsheets were red with pink and black ribbons scattered around it and Valentina's bed was light pink with black lollipops around, the twins both got comfortable and stayed asleep, Jesica kissed both of her sisters goodnight, turned on the dimly lit fairy lights and walked out of the room, leaving the door open.
Jesica then walked over to Francesca, patting her head softly, "it's time you go to bed as well my dear" Francesca looked up, nodding as she picked up her belongings and walked over to her bedroom, putting her drawing things on her desk and laying down on her bed, her light blue bed sheets covering her body completely, Jesica kissed her sister goodnight as she walked out of her room, closing the door behind her, Jesica then walked around the house, closing all the lights and locking doors before going back into her room, closing her door and laying down on her bed, as she covered herself with her lavender sheets, she fell asleep.

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Francescas Drabbles

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:31 pm

ISABELLA, ISABELLA

Characters;
The Demonessia's

Isabella Demonessia was an interesting demon...
Sure she was a young girl, curious and suspicious of everything, but when compared to her twin sister, you start to wonder if Valentina acts older then she is or if Isabella act's younger then she is.
But, no matter how confusing it is, Isabella is still a wondrous and beautiful friend to have, always making people say "aww" at her presence and childish demeanour.

----------------------------------------------------

Isabella ran up to her twin sister, her ribbon stick in hand, "Hey Tinabell! You wanna practise with me?" Isabella held her ribbon stick to her chest, looking up at her twin sister, who put a hand on her hip, "Can't today Iz, I have to study how to write with Jess today.." Valentina rolled her eyes at the thought since she and Isabella didn't get to learn how to read or write before they left the demon world, but since Francesca and Jesica learnt how to read and write, they have been trying to teach the twins, Valentina herself, thought it was a waste of time, why in the world did she need to read or write?!

Isabella stood up straight at her sisters answer, defeated, but she still had hope as she asked, "what about after?" She asked looking at her sister, who felt bad already, "sorry Isabella... It'll be a while. After we're done, it'll probably be dinner time.." Valentina rubbed the back of her neck, Isabella looked to the ground, sighing, she nodded, "Okay.." She said quietly as she ran off, Valentina sighed, then groaned as Jesica called her to the study.

Isabella walked around the red side of her and Valentina's bedroom, bored out of her mind, she then sat on the end of her bed, kicking her legs back and forth, she sighed, hanging her ribbon stick on the head post of her bed, as she did so, she laid face down onto her bed, now obviously bored out of her mind, as somebody knocked on her door, Isabella sat up and looked over as Francesca opened the door, leaning against the wall, "Hey Izzybe~lla, Tina said you were bored, so how about we go and play with Midnight and Cookie?" Francesca smiled kindly at her younger sister, mentioning the two guinea pigs, Midnight and Cookie, that were currently in Francesca's room in their cage, Isabella smiled widely and hopped off her bed and ran outside. Francesca looked to her younger sister who had ran past her and through Francesca's open door, Francesca giggled, happy to help her younger sister with her boredom, Francesca shook her head and walked over to her room.

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri May 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Flower Crowns

Characters;

The Demonessia's

It was a hot day, the four demon sisters were sitting outside, their backyard a lovely open space, full of grass and flowers, the back of the backyard extends into a forest, which is where some animals live that the sisters are acquainted with.
Jesica was the closest to the house, currently in some black shorts with a purple top sitting on a chair with a glass table next to her with two glasses of lemonade for Jesica and Valentina, one glass of blueberry lemonade and one glass of a strawberry and chocolate smoothie for Isabella.
Speaking of the youngest Demonessia's, Isabella was in a shorter skirt than normal with her signature red top, she was currently making different coloured flower crowns with Valentina close by jumping on some of the bigger rocks in their backyard.
Francesca was partially in the forest, sitting on the grass and hanging out with some animals along with her own arctic fox.
Isabella had finished making four flower crowns, she got a white one and ran over to Jesica, putting it on her head, Jesica giggled, "Ahh, thank you Isabella, it's very beautiful" Jesica smiled as Isabella nodded, going back to the spot she was sitting and grabbing another flower crown and running over to Valentina, but since she was on a rock, Isabella couldn't put it on her head, so she went on her tippy toes and stretched her arms out to Valentina who bent down slightly and grabbed the flower crown, inspecting it for a short bit before looking at Isabella's puppy eyes, Valentina then groaned, rolling her eyes as she put the flower crown on her head, "Happy?" Isabella nodded, she then went back to her spot and grabbed another flower crown before running into the forest to her sister, who smiled softly at her arrival, Isabella then put the flower crown on her head, "Aww, Izzy, this is cute, thanks sis" Isabella smiled and went back to her spot, making more flower crowns

This was short I'm sorry but I had this cute idea of Izzy making flower crowns haha

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:42 am

Francesca's School Shenanigans

Characters;
Francesca.
Zane.
Alissa.
Amber.
Katie.
Mary.
Sarah.

(I don't have last names for a lot of ppl)

School is a tough place to be, especially when you have to deal with a over-hyper demon.. You may think Zane is thinking about Isabella.. Or Katie.. But Isabella doesn't go to his school and Katie isn't a demon.. Surprise Surprise.. Zane is thinking of Francesca..
Francesca being Francesca, had gotten herself into another fight with Mary defending Alissa and Sarah, are we surprised? Absolutely not.
Mary being Mary, had annoyed and proceeded to anger Francesca with her judgments of the demon world and herself. Mary, being an angel, uses her species to make others believe she is better than most. Thats just the type of person Mary is.
I swear, not all angels are like that. One of Francesca's friends, Joshua, is an angel himself and he is one of the kindest people Francesca knows.

But back to the story...

"Long story short, Francesca's in detention again." Amber said to Zane and his younger sister, Alissa as they walked to the office, Zane groaned, "Oh my gosh- does she ever take a break!?" Alissa hit her brothers arm, quiet hard actually.. "Don't say that! Thats rude! She's a demon, the rules and people are probably way different in the demon world!" Zane ten glared at his sister, "how the hell do you know?" As the siblings argued back and forth, Amber rolled her eyes, already annoyed with the two humans, jeez- were humans always this.. angry? Being a vampire herself, she didn't really get the whole.. Arguing 24/7 thing.
"So, when you guys are done, I'll be busting Demon out of jail.." Amber muttered, of course, the siblings not hearing her as she walked into the office building, speaking to the lady at the desk for a moment before nodding and walking to the detention room, opening the door and she leaned against it, knocking on it. The teacher looked up at Amber, asking what she needed, Amber looked to Francesca, who was drawing quietly, "yo, Demon, I'm here to bust ya out of jail, your sisters waiting for you outside" Francesca looked to Amber, smiling and packing up her bag, throwing a quick peace sign to the teacher before walking out of the detention room, then out of the office with Amber, when the two walked out of the office doors, the siblings were still arguing. Francesca looked to Amber, "timer?" Amber looked at her phone, "we got here around.. 3:54.. It's 4:10.." Francesca giggled, "what is that? Like.. 16 minutes?" Amber nodded, "Yeah, pretty much to be honest." Francesca then teleported between the two siblings, "YO! You two done?" Alissa stepped back as Zane almost tumbled back. Alissa nodded, "We're done! We're done.."

PROBABLY A WIP-

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:18 am

Annual Royal Meetings.

Characters;
Francesca. 17
Shadow. 17
Maria. 17
Leo. 18
Fae. 16

~~
Being a princess of her own kingdom, every few months, Francesca has to attend annual royal meetings as The Princess of The Siren Kingdom where she has to give information and details about the Siren Kingdom's expansion and growth.
Now you might be asking, why does Francesca go to the meetings but not Jesica? It's pretty simple, Jesica reports straight to Lucifer since she is a Queen of her own kingdom. Since Francesca is young and only a Princess, she has to attend meetings instead of reporting straight to Lucifer.

Now, the royal demons, as well as Lucifer, know that Francesca lives in the human realm and attends schools on Earth with other creatures. She's even convinced one of the royals, Shadow, to go to the human school with her.
She has made friends with the other royal demons there, except for Lucifer himself, who rules over the entire dimension of hell.
The other royals that attend are, Shadow, the Prince of Reapers. Maria and her brother Leo, who both rule over their own kingdom of succubi and incubi. And last but not least, Fae, who mostly keeps tracks of the magic usage in the demon world, a princess herself.
~~

Francesca has just gotten out of her class, annoyed and wanting to go home. She sighed out of annoyance as she held the strap of her bag on her shoulder as the bag hit her back multiple times. Tired and careless, she seemed to have forgotten something as she had a gut feeling, she had set her bag down as she leaned against the fence as she went through the gates of the school, watching one of the teachers lock up the gate for the day and walk off. Francesca sighed, she genuinely had forgotten something.. but what? Homework? No she had done all of her homework in Maths class because she got bored. Any assignments due? Francesca quickly checked her phone notes, she hadn't written any assignments down, so that meant she had none. She racked her brain trying to think before her gaze fell upon her bag, looking at all of the little trinkets which were attacked to the zipper handles. One in particular was a picture of all of the other royals she met up with once every month, all smiling happily. Francesca smiled softly at the picture, but the smile turned to a frown as she gazed upon the picture more closely, thinking for a moment. "Oh crap!" She suddenly blurted out, quickly hoisting the bag strap on her right shoulder as she quickly made a portal. That's what she had forgotten! She had a meeting to go to after school that day, and no doubt she was a couple minutes late..

When Francesca had gotten to the meeting room, the rest of the royals, as well as Lucifer, were all ready to begin with the meeting. Francesca, feeling exhausted from using power when she was tired, quickly spoke up in a huff. "I'm here! Huff.. I'm here.." She muttered, straightening up as she looked to Lucifer, bowing to the higher ranked demon. "I apologise for my timing. I just finished school Sir." The king of hell looked to the human looking demon before him, before he finally understood. "Ah, Princess Demonessia, It's alright. Just go change and take a seat." He instucted, now realising who this human was. Francesca straightened up and nodded, walking to her thrown. She put her bag down next to her seat as she quickly changed to her demon form and sat down. The succubus princess beside her giving her a smirk. "Hey! Where the hell were you? I was waiting!" Maria whined, it had obviously been a couple of months since the siren and succubus had been reunited, Francesca gave the succubus a short sigh, rolling her eyes in obvious annoyance. "Stupid professor wouldn't let me out. Sorry girl, you got anything interesting to spill?" Maria giggled, nodding. "Well- duh!" Lucifer cleared his throat, causing the two female demons to look up at him calmly. "I'll tell ya later" Maria whispered as the meeting began.

Lucifer looked to a girl who looked fairly young, with bright blonde hair, yellow and red fairy wings and green eyes. "Fae, how is the magic usage in hell going overall?" The fairy demon nodded, smiling happily, obviously restless but tried to remain calm. "The magic usage in hell is going normally, we don't have any reports of over usage of magic." She cheered happily as Lucifer nodded. "Very good. Now, Leo-" The incubus in question looked up at Lucifer, obviously not paying attention. "Hmm?" Lucifer sighed softly as he began again. "How is your kingdom doing?" Leo, the male with light brown hair and red eyes shrugged, his red and black horns atop his head sharp as his serpant tail whipped back and forth. 'I'm pretty sure it's goin' well.. Marie?" The incubus looked to his sister, Maria, who rolled her eyes as she spoke up. "The kingdom is doing very well sir. We have no instances of control or attacks upon us at this time." Lucifer nodded, "Thank you Princess. Now, Siren, how is your kingdom going?" Francesca smiled, feeling her short black horns as her two tails wrapped around her left leg. "The Siren Kingdom is marvellous at the moment, we have tried to get through to Zane, but.. We haven't had any luck.. I fear the angels have already transformed him.." Lucifer grimaced, obviously not happy that a former demon was transformed over to an angel due to manipulation. He nodded nonetheless. "Thank you.. And I am sorry for the loss of your trusted guard" Francesca nodded. Lucifer then looked at a male with black curly hair and red eyes. "Shadow, what is the status of the reapers? Shadow, the male in question, looked to Lucifer with a blank expression. "No new deaths have turned up at this time Sir. The reapers are relaxing as they have no work." Lucifer nodded, then stood up. "Alright, as there is no reason to continue this meeting further, this meeting is adorned. As usual all of you may stay for as long as you like to discuss things amongst yourselves. I must be leaving." Lucifer stood up as all of the other royals did, bowing to him as he walked through a portal.

WIP- SORRY ITS LATE- XD

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:12 am

Francesca's Fear

Characters;
Francesca.

Francesca breathed shakily as she sat. Her eyes blinking rapidly as her eyes changed from blue to brown and then back to blue again. The siren was having a mental breakdown. Her mind was rushing with thoughts as the person stood before her.

"You never left.."

It was the only thing she had muttered for the past 10 minutes.

The sirens breath then hitched as she suddenly spoke. "You never left- that's what drew me to you- thats what made you different- You never left and I-" Her voice then raised slightly as her breathing suddenly became fast. "You never left- You stayed with me through all my stupidity and you focused your attention on me-" A tear then rolled down her face as she continued to talk loudly. "And when you did leave- I always ended up coming back to this- STUPID world and I would see you again-" She then put a hand in her hair as she pulled gently on her own hair.

She felt pathetic. Confused. And.. Weird.
She didn't feel like herself.. She had never wanted this person to see her like this. She was always composed. Happy. Excited.

She had other sides to her she didn't want people to know about. But she hadn't meant to show them..

"And when I didn't see you- You were always in my head! My thoughts were all about you, you. You! I could never get you out of my head even if I tried! It was always your smile, your laugh, your eyes! Everything about you makes me overthink and I don't-"

No.. She didn't feel pathetic.. She didn't feel weird..

She felt terrified

"I don't.. I can't.." Her breath hitched as she cried. Tears falling from her eyes as she stayed quiet for a few moments..

"I'm scared.. Terrified.. I don't want to get attached because you're going to leave someday and then I won't be able to let you go.. I knew it was going to hurt me if I fell in love and I did anyway and now-"

"I... I.. I'm scared.. I'm scared.." She muttered this over and over under her breath as her wings shook, both of her tails just lay flat on the sheets of her bed. Her fluffy bed cover slightly soaked from her tears as the demoness looked down and sobbed.

She had never been more terrified in her life..

JEEZZZ-
I AM IN A MOOOOOD PFFF-

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me