The Dark Tales of the Past

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Dark Tales of the Past

Postby sarcasteil » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:30 pm

One of my favourite pastimes is writing stories, so I made a thread for everybody to see. Hope you like it!

First Post: Intro Story (Nothing much related to the second post)

Second Post: No Clue What To Do| Chapter One

Third Post: No Clue What To Do| Chapter Two

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love writing short stories, here's one (Hope it's not too scary)

From Cemetary to Hospital to The Scary School I Learn In

I was just finishing taking a bath in the junior highschool bathrooms, I was all alone, my friend already finished and I was forced to go outside. i walked rapidly, then I glanced at a window. Something looked white, like somebody with a pale face, all covered in white, flying above the roof, a dead body/ Egyptian mummy, with it's face open and blood everywhere. I ran as fast as possible out of there and into the safety of my room where I slept, with all my friends.
I told them what I saw. Trisha said, "Once, before you came here, some say this school was once a cemetary, then a hospital, where they take care of people who has lost their minds. The cefetirea was once the dead-body room," She said. Roxanne said," There once was a woman with pale lips and a pale face, long black nails that looks like talons of an eagle, and can fly in the junior high kitchen. After the maid/someone else cleaned everything up nice and tidy, he/she left the kitchen. Then not long after that a security guard past the kitchen, it was a mess, everything was thown about, the plates where smashed to pieces, and looks horrible. But there was no noise," Ended my good pal with a mysterius tone. I shivered, then went out to attend more activities.

The eavening after that me and my friend was going into the class to pick up some stuff, when we both heard a voice. It was a low, groaning or moaning voice, in that very room. We look at each other. "Ghost", Our lips said. We quickly grabbed what we needed, and dashed out of that room. As we closed on our other pals, we told them what we heard. "No body was there, it was hard to tell anybody was there, the pillows and blankets, they almost looked like somebody was there," I added. "I told you to close the curtains!" Layla said. "Now look!" We shivered and got back to our group.
When I came back alone, there was no sound like I heard before, just a strong wind that blew through the opened window, and who opened it I did not know. "Ghosts are not real, ghosts are not real.. They are just imagination, only imagination, GYAAH!!!" My eyes opened up, like someone drove a dagger into it. I looked back. No blood, nobody was there. I felt my face. It was raing cold sweat. I drew my breath and gulped (Or vice versea). I braved myself to close the curtains and window. "Nothing here, just imagination," I repeated in my head. As I closed the window, I turned back. Half the classroom was smeared in blood, and the other side was writen
You have blocked the way of us ghosts, now you must pay
in pure, red blood.

I ran towards the door. It was locked. I banged the door until the glass broke.
"Teehee, you locked us, we locked you," A creaky voice said to me.
I didn't dare to loook bad and let the dagger or knife he had in his hands go through me. Through the pain of the rusty dagger that sliced me, I managed to hear the words, Ghosts, Spirits, Monsters all real, you must believe at least a story to be safe from us Death Spirits..... Hee hee hee heee....

Author's Note: I mustn't lie, but a story wouldn't be tasty without one, eh? So the first part (When I was in the junior high school bathroom) was reall, but the names where made-up, but ah, that's just detail. The second part, about the moaning and groaning in the room, that was real, but when spirits and blood, nah, that was just made-up, without them the story won't be juicy. *Wolf's howl*
-`Raven
Last edited by sarcasteil on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.
time lord
wizard
hunter
sociopath
shadowhunter
demigod
divergent
avenger

goldfishkeeper
drawer
photographer
crafter
painter
musician
reader
badminton player

sarcasteil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Death Syndrome, Chapter One

Postby sarcasteil » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:39 pm

No Clue What To Do

From the eye's of a CS pet

Hi, this is me, Dylon. I'm about to tell you one of the times I went to the vet. But, oh, don't think it's a check-up, must of us get afraid first, but this is diffrent, way diffrent. But let's see the other dogs who helped make this story.

This is my mom. She's very pretty, the prettiest mom I know. Sometimes she helps ot with Dad do work, but she's mostly at home taking care of my baby sister.

Tht's my Dad. He usually works at 37 Dale Street, where he guards the store. I hardly ever saw him, only on some days, when Dad's friend took turns with him.

This is my baby sister Tracy. Sadly she is PPSed and will never mature, but she is the pulckiest pup I ever saw. Her hobby: PLAY DRESSUP!

Katie may be the most annoying person my my family, but still she is my older sister, I have to accept that. She works at DJ's Music Store, where she poses for ads. She only came in the eavening, and left early.

Darren's my brother, were only an hour apart, I'm an hour younger than him. Eaven though he teases me once in a while, he really is not that bad. He sometimes stands up to me when bullies attack.

This is Daisy. She was my mate-to-be, that is, before the DS attacked me. She has this pretty mask that she often wore to school parties.

That wacky old wolf is the wolf that took my life away. To me, he's DEAD wacky. But weirdly, he's Daisy's old uncle.

Even though there maye someone you don't like in your family, you will later see that you regeted each and every bad word you might have said to him/her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter One

It was a nice cool day, I was walking through Serough Park peacefully, despite the dragon wings that grown from my shoulders because of a science accident. "I wished Daisy was here," I sighed. I took a left to a shade of a big oak tree. I glanced around. Dogs where having fun, either with their family or their girlfriend/boyfriend. I longed for her company, it was a long time since I went out with her. But I knew she was going to Richsburg, where sh'e attending a family meeting for a month. I sighed and got up, shaking some leaves that have fallen on me. I flew over to my house, and nobody was alarmed, they where accustomed to me flying.
"Mom, Darren, Tracy, I'm home!" I called inside the house as I landed. Ever since I got wings, there was a strict rule for me: NO FLYING IN THE HOUSE. Mom worried I will break something.
Nobody answered. Must be sleeping I thought. I got my self a bite of fudge and a glass of milk. I picked up a piece for Darren. I bounded up to his room and my room combined. He was on the computer, probably making some money from a site he runs. "Thanks Dylon," He said. "No problem," I replied from my bed.
After some time, he told me some news. "Umm, Dylon, I know your running a great life, with Daisy as your girlfriend, but I think you should hear what I'm about to say," He told me. I knew it wasn't good news from the tone of his voice. So I let him read of the screen.
"Hope you won't be sad, Dylon, you where always good to me.
According to research that was recently found, a dog with mutated blue dragon wings will soon die. The mutated wings contains deadly venom that will kill the dog if he/she looks towards the sharp talon at the tip of the wing. If the dog is feeling anxious, the venom will shoot to his/her eyes and soon the dog will be paralyzed, followed by high fever, until the dog dies. Here is a list of who will possibly die:
Saelum, 10
Gabbrielle, 15
Dylon, 17
Shader, 5
No medication could be found for this, strange disease yet," Darren ended with a sigh. I was shocked: What will Daisy say?
"Ha-have you told this to Mom?" I asked. "Not yet," Darren replied, shaking his head. "Oh," I said without any amotion in my face. "Wait, there's more," Said Darren as he scrolled down. "Researchers say, the only way to prevent this disease, is to remove the mutated wings," Darren looked down at the keyboard. "We don't have enough money for an operation," He sighed. "And after that you have a 45% chance of living, because most of your blood have been sucked into the wings, that would be 55% of blood left in yor body," He paused to take a bite out of the fudge in front of him. "Daisy's uncle is a doctor. I'd better call her," I reached for my blue cellphone at the edge of my bed. I dialed Daisy and flew out of the window to get a strong signal.
"Beep, beep, beep.. Hello," Daisy picked up her cellphone.
"Hi Daisy," I replied.
"Oh hi Dylon!" She replied in a cheery voice. At least she might live to 50.
"So, where are you now?" I asked, in a normal tone. I didn't want her to know that I would soon die.
"I'm at home, unpacking and washing my clothes,"
"Do you want to go to dinner tonight?" I asked. "Anywhere you like," I added.
"Mmnhh.. The DogBowl. Wanna pick me up or we'll meet there?" She asked.
"I'll pick you up.. 6:00,"
"OK, bye,"
"Bye," I said as I closed to phone and went inside. I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 5:30. I'd better get ready.. It takes half an hour to get to Daisy's house.[i] I grabbed a towel and flew to the bathroom. [i]Ok, as Darren said, I have to keep calm, happy and cheerfull, and stay as positive as much as possible, and don't look back[i], I reviewed what Darren had said. [i]And as far away from anxiety, I remembered as I opened the bathroom door.
Meanwhile..

"Hey Darren, where's your brother?" Mom asked as she made dinner in the kitchen. "Ah, oh, yeah, he's taking a bath," Darren replied. Mom nodded and went on making lasagna. "Big bwoder Dawwen!" Chirped Tracy in her funny way. "Hi Tracy-Wacey!" Darren picked her up and touched noses.
I was coming down to get my keys when Mom saw me. "Why hi Dylon," Mom smiled. "Hi Mom. I'm going to meet a friend be back probably around.. Nine? See you," I grabbed my keys and opened the garage doors, and started my car. Here, you don't have to be 18 to get a driving license, 17, learn how to drive, pay the price and you got your license!
Last edited by sarcasteil on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
time lord
wizard
hunter
sociopath
shadowhunter
demigod
divergent
avenger

goldfishkeeper
drawer
photographer
crafter
painter
musician
reader
badminton player

sarcasteil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Death Syndrome Chapter Two

Postby sarcasteil » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 pm

No Clue What To Do

If you read the first chapter, get ready for the second!

I backed up my blue Avanza (Randome name) from te driveway and drove until Purshwell Road. I waited for the traffic lights to go green. I wanted to call Daisy, but rules are rules, and the no-calling-somebody-when-driving is the toughest one. Luckily there wasn't much cars so could easily go 50 mph, without crashing to another car. I reached Daisy's house fifteen minutes later.
"Ding dong.." I rang the bell. I parked the car on the sideway in front of the house, normally I would get a ticket in other places, but here it's safe.
"Coming," Said a cheery voice inside. Must be Daisy, I thought, as the door opened. "Hi Dylon! Would you mind if you wait a little, I just gotta put my clothes away and dress up. It wont take long," Pleaded Daisy as she opened the door. I shook my head. "Great, have a seat," She called as she rushed of to her room.
It must be nice to stay here, I thought as I looked around. I was usually waiting for Daisy, rather than coming into her house. It was two-storied, with a large chandeliere in the dining-room. A tall tropical plant stood beside the stairs, it was at least five meters high!There was an indoor balcony made of solid glass, with railings out of steel. The stair posts where carved wood, maybe mahogany, that spiralled it's way to the second floor. There was a bear-fur mat by the fireplace, and a large wide-screen TV with a comfortable lining. Who knew Daisy was a rich dog!
Daisy came down in a pink-plaid shirt, blue faded jeans (She knew I liked that outfit) finished with a heart-shaped locket I gave her earlier this summer and a watch.
"Let's go," Daisy called to me.
"Ok," I said a little glumly. I walked towards the car and started the engine. Daisy got in front. I started to Highroode Street, you might call it Main Street, it has malls, supermarkets, restaurants, bookstores, auto shops, and lot more. I turned into the parking lot of The DogBowl.
I turned of the engine and opened the door. Daisy opened her's.
As I locked the car I managed to glance at her face. She knew I had something in my mind. "Come on, let's go inside," I called to her. "Ok," She barked back.
We sat near a window close to the aquarium. The waiter came with the menu.
I glanced at the menu. Today's special was T-bone steak in sauce, Spaghetti Special, and for dessert Seasoned Ribs in Sundae. "Do you want today's special?" I asked at Daisy as I put down the menu. "Ok," She answered. The waiter came and took the menu. "Today's special, with some iced jasmine tea," I said. "What do you want to drink?" I asked Daisy. "The same," She said. "Two specials, two iced jasmine tea," The waiter reviewed. Then he sped off.
"Dylon, your hiding something from me. What is it?" Daisy asked.
"You really want to know?" I asked carefully.
"Yes,"
I gave her a piece of folded paper. It was the information Darren had told me earlier. Daisy read the paper, then put it down. "Really?" She asked. I nodded sadly. "My uncle is a doctor. Maybe he can help you," She said. "Where? Here?" I asked. She nodded. "Uhuh. I could make an appointment for you, but it's not free," She said. "Money's not a problem. I heard about your uncle. Very good in operations, right?" I asked. "Yes, he did five succesfully," She said. The waiter came back with our food and drinks. "I'll talk about it with my parents. Hopefully my dad's home."
"If your parents said it's OK, I can make an appointment two days from now," She said as she dug into her steak. I finished my food, too.
"Daisy, what would you do if I'm gone?" I asked at the end of the meal. "After crying the Misissipi River? I.. Don't know," She started. "Let's go home," I said. I paid the bill and wet outside. A cold gust of wing hit me sharoly on the snout. I unlocked the car and started the engine as Daisy came in. I backed out of the parking lot and started on Main Street.
As I was turning to Daisy's house, she said to me, "If your gone, I will never marry another dog in my life," She said. The she opened the door, leaving me stunned. I'm sorry about this, Dais, I said as I went home.

As I opened the door, three pairs of shocked eyes stared at me. "Hi, mom, dad," I said. I ignored the blurry pink dog that stood beside them, Katie.
"Is the thing Darren told you true?" My mom asked. Gulp, this isn't gonna be pretty...
"Yes," I said slowly.
"Then you don't mind if you underwent operation?" Asked my dad.
"No," I said.
"It's settled. We've made an appointment with Daisy's uncle for an opertion two days from now," My dad told me.
Phew
time lord
wizard
hunter
sociopath
shadowhunter
demigod
divergent
avenger

goldfishkeeper
drawer
photographer