Arctic and Regal Wolvles

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Arctic and Regal Wolvles

Postby Raven_Wolf » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:25 am

Is it too late to apply for the adopts on the front page?
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mauston » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:18 pm

~LunarWolf~ wrote:
Is it too late to apply for the adopts on the front page?

My apologies, i thought i judged this already. Anyone who still wants to enter can.
ON A HIATUS until further notice.
:I DO NOT do commissions for CS pets. Sorry!:
My dA
My Characters - WIP
My 200 Equid Challenge
-Adopts-
Common Wolvles
Regal/Arctic Wolvles
Adopt-a-Bird
[right]Image
Mauston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:06 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Adopt #: 2
    Name: Aether ["EE-ther" | In Greek mythology, it was thought to be the pure essence that the gods breathed. x]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Personality: Aether is one of those persona's that, when meeting her, you'll almost always get off on the wrong foot right from the start. She doesn't talk much. She rarely comes around. And would rather keep it that way than be forced into a situation where she has no choice but to interact. Without meaning to, she'll let you flounder for 10 minutes trying to get out what you originally had to say (before being taken aback by the affronted stare), and if you don't manage to get it out soon, she'll simply fly away. Manners are something she never has quite got the hang of. She just doesn't know how else to deal with such a situation, and is far less than charismatic all on her own. Silence and evasion are her constant, faithful companions.

In the time she spends alone, she enjoys resting on cliff sides, watching the world around her, basking in the filtered sun that shines through the canopy. She likes to glide from place to place, and is a very fleet and energetic climber, as well as a very fast runner. If she's feeling extra daring, though, she'll fly as close to the surface of a river as possible without touching it, usually heading upstream. She loves the feel of the water splashing up over rocks and occasionally letting fly a few stray droplets into her fur, and the mist that sprays into her face never fails to elate. It makes her feel like a live wire. If there's a fall up ahead, she'll cut upward and follow it to it's source, pulsing her fan-like wings toward the ground. There's simply no need for anybody else to be around with so much mystery to explore on her own.

At night time, she returns high into her favorite tree and beds down, which is in a hollow at the base of one of the branches. She brings all of her hoarded belongings here, and guards them jealously throughout the day, her fur and feather lined nest toward the epicenter of the dazzling display of not-so-completely-random goodies. Anything shiny. Anything gold. Anything she can get in her mouth easily and can fly away with. You'll find it arranged neatly into her little nest. You can't see it at all from the ground, and you can only see it well from one side, and it faces the open sky. This is also her favorite stargazing point, which is how she found the hollow in the first place.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Art: Image

Click here for full size image.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by LostGosling on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_Wolf » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Adopt #:
Name:
Flidias
Celtic Goddess of the forests and wild creatures link

Personality:
Her personality coincides with the origins of her name. She loves nature and wild animals and is extremely against any type of destruction of land (deforestation etc...) and pollution. She is very kind and loving, but if you do something to make her angry (it takes a lot), it will take some convincing to earn her trust again.
Art:
On its way :3
Last edited by Raven_Wolf on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:30 am

Adopt #:1

Name: Silverbelle

Personality: Sweet, caring, loves to sing, likes playing in the snow, likes building snow-wolves, loves reading, she is vey friendly and loves meeting new people and making new friends! She loves being with others, and she is always happy to help others in need!

Art: WIP (Does a story or poem count? I ant really draw anything!)
She/Her ♓︎ Slytherin INTJ-A
Hey there, I'm Grey!
I am always open to making new friends!
My hobbies are reading, writing, & archery.
I love animals, Harry Potter, & baking!
Going to university for crap Criminal Justice.

Discord: TheGreyfire

Trades Adoption Toyhou.se Art Search
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:26 am

Adopt #: 1
Name: Mich
Personality:

Mich is unyieldingly energetic, childish with just the biggest hint of eased confusion. He is one of the most oblivious Wolves you may ever meet, with just about everything going over his head, and easily gullible; to the point of being swayed into many things.

Art:

Wip-
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:14 am

My apologies for the late reply, but we've only been notified of this just now. Since the owner failed to judge their contest, staff will.

Umbrakinesis wrote:
Adopt number ◦
#1, the arctic Wolvle.
Name ◦
I have selected the name Ursus for him.
It's latin for bear. I figured it would fit, because he is rather like a bear.
Somewhat.

Age ◦
Ursus is a young adult, if he were a human it would be somewhat like nineteen.
-snip-

LostGosling wrote:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Adopt #: 2
    Name: Aether ["EE-ther" | In Greek mythology, it was thought to be the pure essence that the gods breathed. x]

-snip-
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:01 pm

Aaah, thank-you so much! ;3; <333
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me