πŸŽ‰| Birthday Event Adopt : Angel Food Cake

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: πŸŽ‰| Birthday Event Adopt : Angel Food Cake

Postby FluffyBirdie » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:43 am

Username + ID : FluffyBirdie 750079
Kalon Name: Euan
Prompt: [ 500 / 500 ]

I've been through every timeline and I still can't find you.
    Imagine the ability to travel between universes. Between time. Between space. The ability to travel anywhere, to see a planet's past, a universe's future. You could live life as a king, a farmer, an aerospace engineer, a centurion.

Euan had this ability from the beginning of time. And it would take multiple lifetimes for him to describe the sights he's seen, the lives he's lived.

But it would take just two words to describe his mood: boredom. Loneliness. After 100,000 years, would anything surprise you? After 500,000 years, would you have any emotion at all, after seeing everyone you care for die and fade from living memory?

Would you still be sane after a million years?

The only saving grace in his life was the one other person who had the same powers as him, someone met by chance, after believing he was alone in his sufferings. And it was incredible what difference a single person made, because now there was someone who wouldn't pass away like everyone else. Someone who knew the pains and joys of multiverse jumping. Someone to work with, compete against, share with.

His life changed incredibly for the better after meeting Marie.

And now she was gone.

The two of them had jumped into a planet in the middle of invasion. Just sightseeing. The invading force had teleporter guns, able to displace someone to any location. Nothing new. But he didn't realise until one was pointing at him that they never made plans for finding each other if things went badly. And it did, for while being forcibly teleported away was not a problem, having the entire planet destroyed immediately after was. He needed solid ground to travel to, and crumbling earth did not count. No way of return, no meeting at the place he saw her last. And the slave encampment he was teleported to was vast, full with people with more joining as they were zapped in. So many faces, none of them Marie's.

For the first time in a long time, he was alone. For the first time in a long time, panic set in.

What if they were sent to different slave camps? How should they find each other? Do they look for each other in this world or the one before? Ideally one waits while the other searches, because if both are searching then the chances of finding each other are so much slimmer. But they never said who would be searching, so what if both of them ended up sitting still? Why have they not discussed this earlier?

For all his powers, there were none for knowing where a fellow universe traveler was, none for telepathy, none for seeing his own future and preventing this outcome.

In his lifetime, Euan has made many desperate wishes, and one had been miraculously granted: to have someone like him.

Now, he made another despairing cry: he wished to find Marie.
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
──── ♦♒♦ ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
β˜…β˜…β˜…
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ♦♒♦ ────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:50 pm

Username + ID: 76heart + 395288
Kalon Name: Evgenia
485/500 Words

xxxShe wished for the truth. Every star she saw, that was what she wished for.

xxxShe wanted to know what she had forgotten. What had been sealed away deep inside that clawed desperately at any gap in its prison it could find. What her mind couldn’t remember, but her body couldn’t truly forget. What her hands painted without her control.

xxxWho was the girl who haunted her dreams? Who smiled at her, so free and joyful and then was gone in a blink, nothing but the memory of her left behind? Why did her hands shake when we was gone?

xxxAnd why? Why couldn’t she remember? Why had they been locked away?

xxxShe didn’t even know if the memories were hers. If they had been given, or if the pain of the walls was so great they could no longer hold it in. Nothing in them was familiar, and yet she felt them deep in her bones. How could she know?

xxxThere were days where she sat in court dressed in her finest fineries amongst the other fae nobility, and the world was fine. Perfect. Tapestries of their history trailed down the walls that stood tall and proud, unblemished. Their colors vibrant and vivid. Stained glass windows reflected light around the throne room, dancing and sparking as the wind tousled the trees outside and blew the clouds that would blot out the sun and quiet the rainbows for a moment. The ceiling murals, painted by her own hand, her greatest masterwork, had not a chip or a crack.

xxxAnd then all of it was gone. Flames tore through the tapestries, mercilessly feeding on every thread. Centuries of work lost in an instant, snuffed out in a moment. The glorious windows broken and shattered, the walls broken and crumbling, the ceiling gone and a piece of her mural at her feet. The painted blackened and curled until it was gone, leaving behind only charred stone. People fled and screamed. The acrid smoke burned her lungs and brought tears to her eyes. She closed them.

xxxHer eyes opened as she gasped for air, and it was perfect again. Except she bore all the eyes in the room. Pitting. Disdainful. Displeased. Ashamed.

xxxMore and more she was avoided. More and more these memories haunted her days.

xxxBut were they even memories? Was that not a vision? The castle had never been burned. Never broken. And yet, how could a vision feel so like a past she could no longer recall?

xxxAt night she woke up startled and breathless. The girl took her hand and then there were flames. Her touch still lingered, and in the day her hands formed her face. In stone. In clay. In the gentlest of brush strokes.

xxxShe could only create what tormented her, surrounded every moment by questions and things she knew she had lost.

xxxThe truth. That was what she wished for.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:12 pm

Heyyo!! I had a couple of requests for a slight extention!
      This competition will now end Feb 26th @ CS rollover

Super excited to read through the entries everyones posted
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
β–·kals xβ–·dm me
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:58 am

kaisisles 444424
    β€˜eugen’ - anatoli schwarzenberg
    422/500

[ you are the only thing
    that i still care about
    ]

when i was a child, i dreamed of becoming king someday

i dreamed of prosperity and happiness, and the palace walls obliged

they kept me in that dream, even as they crumbled around me.

when he conquered his kingdom, he was their savior- the unifier of nations

when he conquered mine, they called him the devil of leuchtenberg

but when he conquered my heart, he became my everything.

anatoli schwarzenbergβ€”that name used to mean something. it belonged
to the son of a dying bloodline, monarch of a bleeding kingdom,
and heir to nothing.

he was different, though. there were no palace walls to protect him
on the other side of the kingdom's border, no childlike dreams to guard
his heart. that cold, empty heart which i raced towards so blindly.
his heart, that i wanted to hold in hopes of filling it with warmth.

the day i met him, bloodstained in the palace i once played in,
i lost sight of what it meant to dream.

and now, i don't want to know what it feels like to dream anymore.

you used me.

you used my love

and then you left me, with a cavern in my chest too big for this world to fill

war and violence couldn't even leave a scratch on you, just your heart
i knew was never within my reach
yet your last request of me was to love this unified land in your stead
    as raging illness tore you apart,
    as you drew your last breath, right in front of me.
...did you hold me in your heart, too, even once?

you are the devil who ruined my world
but you didn't even have the guts to stick around and watch me shatter

even so, i don't wish we had never met.
i don't wish to know what it feels like to dream
i don't wish that you didn't destroy my life.

you, the boy i betrayed my family and nation for.
you, who reached your cold arms into my heart and robbed me of the little i had
you, my love, who died and left me behind.
was it worth it, burning yourself out for the sake of people who will
always hate you for what you had to do for them?

this throne i sit on, this crown i bear, this country which prospers,
my past dreams of happiness,
they are all meaningless to me.

i wish i could love you again.
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sat May 04, 2024 7:47 pm

-crawling out from the abyss-
      I am so so sorry, work has been a little hectic and this friend not sitting in my oekaki meant I lost track of him.
      Here I am though and I want to say thank you to everyone who entered, I really enjoyed everyone's interpretation of the Wish they would ask for, which made judging quite difficult.

As such, my HMs go to Cyrano, Kyar and squeegi!
      You all had such fun and interesting concepts, I super enjoyed reading each of them.

And for my winner! Jinkori !!
      The pacing was so well executed and I loved the concept so much.
      I hope you continue to expand the world because the idea is so interesting and im curious to see how far Ramiel will go to satisfy his craving. Why did the Light abandon them? I'd be interested to hear.

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
β–·kals xβ–·dm me
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Thu May 09, 2024 9:41 am

oh my gosh?? what a treat?? this was such a pleasant surprise, thank you so much!!
    i'm glad you're as invested in my story as i am LOL πŸ’ everyone's unique interpretations
    of the prompt made it so fun to read through!! congrats to all the HM winners too!! :]

WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin β™‘ it/he β™‘ estp β™‘ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listo β™‘ pinterest β™‘ carrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups