Tracker Dogs

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Tracker Dogs (new batch)

Postby DoctorDraca » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:36 am

So many amazing stories so far! Keep up the good work, everyone!

Don't forget, the deadline is this Saturday. WIPs are automatically disqualified.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs (new batch)

Postby Smokycandle » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:12 am

I want to claim a Tracker Dog!
Username: Smokycandle
Tracker ID: 46
Dog's name:Otulissa
Who/what do they protect?

Otulissa has always been seen as standoffish by her littermates. She has dedicated her upbringing to a serious of maticulous training tasks. She has met every single one of her goals and has been goal focused since the moment she was created... she must be alert at all times, she must be able to protect her future people.

Stalking through the brush on the training ground, she was alert. Her senses sharp and her abilities keen, Otulissa always had a proper sense of direction, even now in the frigid sheets of ice rain, she knew where to go, she could hear and smell everything around her. Suddenly she turned to her right and dodged one of her littermates who has been tasked with hunting her in todays training. Otulissa chuckled "you'll catch me one day, brother" The two dogs shook their coats and headed inside to their handler at the facility. The handler had a leash in hand "Well Otulissa, today is the day you go home, your new handler is ready for you outside"

Otulissa went home to a large ranch, the owner of the ranch owned 100's of acres and had to recently start using tracker dogs to protect their land. Otulissa had a new purpose in her life and she planned to do her absolute best to protect her new home, handler and her new adopted brother Bastian
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs

Postby Wysterinka » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:54 am

Username: Wysterinka
Tracker ID: #049
Dog's name: Raccoon
This tracker very much reminds me of a great dane aka "the gentle giants". He is very big in comparison to other tracker dogs and his mission is clear...fearlessly protect his master. Despite his big teeth and dangerously looking spikes on his back, he likes to be loved and cuddled when there is no danger lurking around. And as a working breed he is always ready for what might come.

My character Rose^
Wysterinka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storm564 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:10 am

Username: Storm564
Tracker ID: 49
Dog's name: Kallias
This tracker dog uses the bioluminects (or whatever the glowy things are called😭) to go caving in dangerous spot to protect a hidden cavern of mysteries, but she will occasionally find people using their ridges to shake and send out vibrations to locate them, will harm humans who try to get to there secret spots down below, but if they even cross an animal or small harmless child them use their biolumenicents to give them some light and gently lead them out and into a safe spot.
Storm564

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reki. » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:50 am

Username: Reki.
Tracker ID: #50
Dog's name: Riley

Riley protects the children's hospital and all the kids that come and go.
The bond formed between them and the patients can assist the children in recovering from medical conditions, coping with pain and dealing with the emotional toll of anxiety and fear that often accompany lengthy stays in a hospital.

During the day; Riley tends to spend time with the children by keeping them company, getting some of them to exercise, and keeping them calm during treatments.
In the night; Nighttime is when Riley does perimeter walks around the property and within the hospital. This is to provide protection and peace of mind to all patients within the hospital. Most of the children spend the night sleeping however there are times that children get admitted in the night and are scared and afraid and may need a little help feeling comfortable with their surroundings and settling in.

Riley determines what to make their glow depending on the situation and children around them because though some kids may think the glow is "awesome!" "so cool!" "pretty!" others may not feel the same and think an intense glow is too scary or makes them nervous which could hinder the healing process. They just want to make every child feel comfortable with their surrounds and to get better as soon as possible!

Patients at this hospital tend to get better and are able to leave healthy much quicker than average and it is greatly assumed that Riley is part of that reason.
Reki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeerlyMissed » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:43 am

Username:
deerlymissed
Tracker ID:
Dog's name:
Erebus
There were stories and myths of a creature that lurked in the confines of darkness, created within the depths of Helheim to devour the most dishonourable soul. A beast, they say, who continued the Wild Hunt on its own, dragging any unfortunate soul who crossed its path into the bowels of Hel. These were the stories passed down from parent to child. However, the stories were far from the truth. From the time he was created from the darkness of Helheim, his sole duty was to keep the souls in check and bring them to their judgement. However, humans were creative. Come months or years, they would find ways to keep their body and soul amongst the living, continuing to live as if they had not died, angering the fates that held the threads of life. But the gods found these attempts entertaining, often intercepting, always scheming for enjoyment. Until one had escaped, having eaten Iðunn apples. The soul had caused havoc within Midgard. Children and infants descended onto Helheim in multitudes, wailing at the entrance for someone to help. He was not made to feel remorse nor empathy, yet watching a youngling who has yet to truly live tugged at something more profound than the abyss inside. Deciding to follow his instincts, he approached them, the clicking of nails against stone deafened by the bemoaning of incoming souls.

Stopping only inches away from a female child, lowering his head, "stop," a warm gust of air breezes from behind. "Safe," it whispers, wind rustling their hair. Wide, teary eyes stare at the hulking mass in front of them, terror and relief jumbled into a knot that they can't figure out. "Mother" and "Father" came their reply. Huffing, he moved beside them, nudging each one forward with their nose. "Soon," he replies, encouraging them again. With the children's short legs and apprehension, it had been a slow trek down the bridge and to the Fence of the Fallen. "Home," he states, pointedly facing the fence in front of them. "Go," he directs, jerking his head towards their destination. He waits patiently, and it doesn't take long for a lean body to rub against his side. "Sister," he greets before turning and running back to the entrance of Helheim. Collecting a soul was not against his duties to the realm. However, being with the living was frowned upon, but he was simply bringing judgement to a soul stuck in Midgard. Growling, he ascends towards the living plane. Claws clawing on the hard soil, pushing their body against the bifro—they jerk forward, stumbling into the wet grass. The hammering rain drenches his coat, mud coating his paws and body, but he stands. Facing the raining sky, he lets out a bone-deep howl, letting it echo throughout the clearing. The wind whirls, and lightning crashes throughout the sky. The shadows of his surroundings flicker, extending and reaching towards him, moulding and shaping into his own shadow. A creator calling its creation. Another howl reverberates through the clearing, this time from his very core, and hopefully, they hear it far and wide. No child would suffer the same fate, for the hunt has begun.
DeerlyMissed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:44 am

I will be away from the computer for most of the day so the winners will be posted tonight! And with tonight I mean around 9-10 PM CS time.

Use this time to finish up your forms (as I see a lot of WIPs) and get excited! If there's enough lovely forms I will do my best and get a surprise prepared. ;)
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:31 am

Wow! There were such amazing stories for these! As a thank you to the community for working so hard I will not only award the winners, but also each runner-up. Here are the winners of this batch! The gifts for the runner-ups will be posted later! <3

Tracker Dog #046 » rentropy

A true guardian. Their mere presence is enough to fend off all but the most foolish of wrongdoers. They are swift, focused, and always alert. Once bonded to an owner they will become highly protective of them. This Tracker takes their duty as a guard dog exceedingly serious.

Adopt
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Z8NIr7v.png[/img]

Full ref
https://i.imgur.com/1beFxPm.png

Tracker Dog #047 » werepickle

This Tracker Dog is exceptionally sturdy. Along with their muscular physique they possess a tough skin that's more akin to that of a reptile. All these traits are combined with a strong willpower to make this Tracker Dog a tank on four legs. As with their littermates they were created to protect, and will let nothing come between them and their charge.

Adopt
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zVHWB37.png[/img]

Full ref
https://i.imgur.com/1h9qmXv.png

Tracker Dog #048 » Elri

Lighter than the rest of the batch, this speedy canine prefers complex manoeuvres over brute force. They are naturally inclined to scout areas to seek out potential threats ahead of time. Clever to the point of arrogance, this Tracker isn't afraid to let out a growl when they think their owner is making a mistake.

Adopt
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sP2Usym.png[/img]

Full ref
https://i.imgur.com/ZgnyrlD.png

Tracker Dog #049 » Catsplat18

Despite being the largest of the batch this Tracker is also the most accommodating and kind. They enjoy the company of people and other animals just as much as they love doing their job. Easy to handle but terrifying to have as a foe. They are able to rattle the ridges along their back as they growl or snarl to warn others not to come near.

Adopt
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lNurBgP.png[/img]

Full ref
https://i.imgur.com/diNK6o6.png

Tracker Dog #050 » Pandora!
unusual trait: forked tongue

A beast best suited for dark environments, this Tracker has the ability to control the glow of their markings. From a strong glow to absolutely nothing, they are a formidable fright in any dark room or path. Most suited to guard buildings or homes, but they could also be trained to protect individuals. Despite their fearsome look they are actually great with children and positively adore any kids they meet.

Adopt
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jbmj9HD.png[/img]

Full ref
https://i.imgur.com/etVplHM.png
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs (winners p. 29!)

Postby Ekklipse » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:31 am

I have a question! Would this variant be made into a paid for base eventually? Or is this the special request variant in shop? :0
┍━━━━━━━✁━━━━━━━┑
"Quote here!" - WIP!
┕━━━━━━━✃━━━━━━━┙
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Sunny / Inky | He/They
───── ❝ Ekklipse is a self-taught artist whose inspiration is anything but normal.❞ ─────

Please click please!
https://formula9.ddns.net/u/Ekklipse/286
Ekklipse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs (winners p. 29!)

Postby DoctorDraca » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:33 am

Ekklipse wrote:I have a question! Would this variant be made into a paid for base eventually? Or is this the special request variant in shop? :0

Hi! This is not a variant! This is actually a mutation that should be available in the shop at some point. :D
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me