Tracker Dogs

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Tracker Dogs (winners p. 37)

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:05 am

DoctorDraca wrote:
Agent Maine(Meta) wrote:I have a bit of a question.
If someone bought the custom request paperwork to get their own custom.
Could they use it to make their own custom and have it be official?

You're always free to make your own designs on your own linework and treat them as characters, you don't need any items for that.

However, if you want the custom to be on the adoptables lineart, the lineart used in this thread, then I need to be the one making it. You are absolutely free to sketch up your design idea so I can transfer that idea to your custom, though.

Does that make sense?

Yeah! That definitely makes sense!
Thanks for letting me know!

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs (new batch)

Postby DoctorDraca » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:55 pm

A new batch has been released! These were made by rentropy and they are stunning!
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartofilum » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:18 pm

FEEEEEESH

I want to claim a Tracker Dog!
Username: heartofilum
Tracker ID: #70
Tracker Dog's name: official name, Black Guardian. Often called: Supernatural, Lucky, Spots, speckle, shark-pup, tuna-breath, and other affectionate nicknames by the people who interact with them and know snacks are the way to love
Their first mission:
"Guardian's first time out on an actual mission..." the alien mutter to itself, it wasn't entirely sure what it had signed up for but... Hey, the humans said that this place would usually match you with the perfect tracker dog or the dog would find you.
This BEAST of a tracker seemed to hone in on poor little Degada the second the alien entered the kennels. They had been flown in at haste when the new set of dogs would be aquatic. Degada needed a companion like that.
Shaking out of unproductive thoughts, Degada supposed it was time to get in the water with.... A new companion.

----

Immediately the dive started to go wrong, the water was too still. Usually around this area, the waters would be teeming with life, fish of all sizes, sharks, crustaceans, heck even simple seaweed seemed to be... Gone.

Guardian let out a disconcerting sounds before pushing Degada down to the bottom of the soft sand, standing over his new charge. Something else was here, something unnatural, lab made like himself. Scanning the water with all the available senses at Guardian's disposable; he waited

And waited.

Until there was a murky shape heading towards the two of them at alarming speed.

Guardian has no hesitation, swimming out to confront the unknown for. He certainly was living up to the name the facility was using at the moment. It didn't take a fight, or a drop of blood for Guardian to chase the intruder off.

"You... Yeah, you're a good dog," Degada said as the two reached the surface once again, "definitely keeping you with me every time I go out. But I promise most of our dives aren't that exciting, usually we clean up coral reefs, oil rig debris, and occasionally deep-sea missions," it leans closer to the dog, "but none is supposed to know that."
heartofilum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:57 am

Username: ItsAsher0
Tracker ID: 066
Tracker Dog's name: banshee
Their first mission: Their first mission was to seek out the Miller, An old submarine used in the oldest days.. His original owner was told not to bring out the miller, nor the dog in training, but the owner did. As the ship went down, Two large tentacles grabbed onto the miller and crushed it from the inside, sinking it down to the bottom, into a dark abyss. Luckily, the dog survived. It escaped the beast, and swam to shore. Its new mission is to seek out the monster, and find out if his owner... and miller, is still there.
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ekklipse » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:59 am

I couldnt decide between 67, 69, and 70 *sob*

Username: Ekklipse
Tracker ID: 069
Tracker Dog's name: Coral
Their first mission:

"Oh wow. Oh wow! OH WOW!" The tracker thought to herself as she stood on the ocean floor... after months of training for the real moment JUST to be sure she'd be ready for all and anything. Coral is both a home tracker and a work tracker, who never ONCE felt unsafe in the arms of her handler, a marine biologist. Coral looks toward her handler, Dr. Caspian, whose smiling widely through the submarine's face. "You're doing great, sweetheart!" Caspian calls through in a gentle sigh, "Please be safe, Coral."

The tracker gently maneuvers through the water, the beam of light from the submarine remaining clear on her. She peeks in every little nook and cranny, getting excited at just about everything. even sand at one point! Dr. Caspian leans back in her seat, watching the tracker guide herself on the ocean floor, thinking to herself, anxious to see Coral out there on her own, but proud of the progress.

"Maybe missions wont be so bad.”
┍━━━━━━━✁━━━━━━━┑
"Quote here!" - WIP!
┕━━━━━━━✃━━━━━━━┙
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Sunny / Inky | He/They
───── ❝ Ekklipse is a self-taught artist whose inspiration is anything but normal.❞ ─────

Please click please!
https://formula9.ddns.net/u/Ekklipse/286
Ekklipse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elri » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:58 am

Username: Elri
Tracker ID: 067
Tracker Dog's name: Mazu
Their first mission:

Last edited by Elri on Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
havegoodday

Elri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpano96 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:49 am

Username: jpano96
Tracker ID: 66
Tracker Dog's name: Moonga
Their first mission:
<EXTRACTING_DATA_FILE> wrote:<data_file_00661>
<date_020820XX>
<tracker_number_66>
<variant_aquatic>
<mission_001>
<mission_status_SUCCESS>

On 020820XX at 7:32:11 PM on the northeast coast of [REDACTED], tracker 66 was dispatched with its handler to conduct regular surveillance near the coral reef system. Upon entering the water, tracker 66 and its handler reported normal conditions. Tracker 66 and its handler were able to cover 0.71 miles before encountering an unauthorized vehicle primed to release illegal waste into unauthorized waters. Tracker 66 detected movement of the boat 6 minutes and 32 seconds before the boat came into view and alerted their handler promptly. This time allowed for the handler to report to HQ and request law enforcement while the boat was still treading unauthorized space. As the boat came into view, the handler reported it to be a small fishing vessel with no more than 4 crew members. Once the boat was dead in water, tracker 66 was given the order to board the boat and round up the sailors, directing them to the main deck. The handler climbed aboard the vessel once tracker 66 completed its handler's request within 2 minutes and 13 seconds. Upon climbing into the vessel, the handler reports that each sailor was standing in the middle of the deck with their hands empty and raised. Tracker 66 and the handler controlled the situation before law enforcement arrived on the scene at 7:53:10 PM. Reports provided by law enforcement after the situation confirmed that the small fishing vessel was intending to dump 8 standard barrels of used car oil into the reef.
-----------------------------------------------
<EDIT_FROM_THE_HANDLER>
Tracker 66 'Moonga' was appropriately rewarded for their successful first mission with their favorite fish dinner and were given a new pool floaty toy (they popped the last one).
jpano96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drizzle » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:55 pm

G A S P catch me schmackin' a crisp mark here <3 I still have & love Blythe to pieces~
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siren<3 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:33 pm

Username: siren<3
Tracker ID: 066
Tracker Dog's name: leon, Lune, Moores
Their first mission: The explorer opened the airlocked exit of the ship, the new tracker close on their heels. They seemed calm but their bright magma toned eyes glared out at the intricate, rainbow reefs below them. The fish swarmed together as his handler swam out, swimming past the bright, healthy reefs to the bleached and decaying structures. They were here to find the people or reason the reefs were dying so quickly, and what they could use to create a base for new habitats. The tracker knew their job was to protect their person from any sharks or poisonous shoal. As they swam, the human gave their release signal and 066 seemed to purr, vibrating with excitement as they were finally able to search and swim with their similar-coated fish friends. At the end of the day the tracker and trainer were able to ship in new structures for new reef development, they were also able to find leads on who was dumping waste in turn, bleaching the delicate structures under the ocean surface. (really hope this is good- never wrote a prompt before ^^)
Hello!

You can call me Siren or Jae<3 I'm really new, but want to start a lion hoard! (they/she please!)

siren<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:40 pm

Username: ItsAsher0
Tracker ID: any.. I’m so desperate sob
Tracker Dog's name: Banshee
Their first mission: ( I restarted because I noticed HOW AWFUL MINE WAS ) __Skkt! Mission Control.

Banshee.. Newly created tracker dog was suited for the new mission. A test of strength.. confidence.. or how it does during missions. It was supposedly going to protect the new waterbarrel, in the dangerous area of a leviathan. Now of course, that’s a dangerous task for a new pup. ( inspired off subnautica! You should look at the game ^^ ) The reaper leviathan always controlled the depths there. Often scratching up the water control. The pup is fast underwater. They’re going to watch it perform. At first, the dog wouldn’t obey. It seemed scared of the water. Nobody was surprised, due to the fact there were vicious roars coming from the ocean waves. As soon as it finally followed the order, it splashed into the ocean and never came up. 24 hours, but no leviathan in sight as they watched the camera equipped to the dog. Since no danger was coming, they decided to move the cyclops.. ( a large sub, ( subnautica lol ) equipped for an entire team. ) closer to the waterbarrel. The dog was just scratching at the ocean floor. No reason to get mad, nothing was happening. They shot a lure out of the submarine down into the depth in the ocean. To supposedly.. Lure it here . Before they could back out, something knocked the ship into a large ocean rock, as the dog perked it’s ears up. The reaper leviathan had came. It growled, grabbing the ship with its vicious claws that come out of its face, as it roared and damaged the submarine. They deployed a emergency sea moth, that emerged from the bottom. The reaper stopped, chasing after the person trying to distract it. The dog stared. All of a sudden, it sped off leaving a trail of bubbles, and started to bite at the beast. The beast was atleast 10x bigger and much more dangerous, but at least it wasn’t the sea emperor or any of the other dangerous creatures. As they fought, the scientists and the owner fought off bone sharks, and many other small dangerous creatures in the depth. All of a sudden, the dog bit a weak spot, which hurt the leviathan causing it to run for backup with a bleeding gill. All of the workers got out of the water, fixing the broken and damaged ships, as the owner decided to finally adopt the new pup, calling it Banshee. Named after a colorful, beautiful looking dragon that was fast and skilled, like the pup. They awarded the dog with one of his favorite treats and some pets, while they fixed the damage. they let him back into his cage and pulled out the adoption wavers. The owner was so proud and exited, to have their very own loved tracker dog, for whatever new mission that would be uncovered.

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery