{ House of Bélant } Closed ( FOR GOOD)!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

{ House of Bélant } Closed ( FOR GOOD)!

Postby Horneddragon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Excerpt from Lady Mae's journal wrote:
.... Situated down a very plain, easily missed, dirt road sits a seemingly small house of unknown age or origin. It is here that one of the many portals that connects this world we call our own to one beyond the reach of human hands, and beyond the reach of human concept, is jealously guarded. It is from these portals that the spirits of our world originate....

This is The House of Bélant

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{You hear a loud grunt behind you as you walk through the various halls of the house, quickly you spin on your heal and come face to face with the largest mound of blonde and brown fur you have ever laid eyes upon, startled you jump back a few steps. The giant creature chuckled deeply as the realization hit you, it is a Tylinn. He looks you over with knowing grey eyes before opening his mouth and speaking.
"Greetings I am Del Torro, Tylinn of the Wolf-cat."
It narrows it's eyes at your look of disbelief before continuing
" I am the protector of this sacred place, frankly i'm surprised a human found their way amongst our kind so soon after the 'cleansing' come walk with me for a bit"
You note how he seemed to spit the word 'cleansing' like it was an insult. Quickly you speed up to catch up to him as he walks you down a small series of halls until you are certain you are helplessly lost. As you walk the halls seem to get larger,until before you a grand atrium, that seemed too large for the house to have hidden, opens. You gasp with disbelief as you look around the room. Thick vines as eminence as tree trunks crawled across the floor and up the log and stone walls, their many leaves and off shoots rained down from their bodies giving off the effect of a forest. At the base of one of the tickets vines a glowing pool like feature glimmered in the light.
"That is the portal, we adult Tyrinn can open smaller portals for our own use any were and at any time, that is why we appear any were we wish. But the young Tylinn, they are not strong enough to walk freely, they are either sent or come across to this world through this portal. And are kept safe here in the hall of the portal untill they are strong enough to leave, or find another protector.
Del Torro pauses for a second before continuing,

" Within this house, there are many rooms much like this one, yet all are different. Each room represents an element that a Tylinn either does represent, or can represent. Many of my remaining brethren are also housed within this house, if you are lucky, and intuitive enough one may even choose to leave this place, our home with you." }

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Species info wrote:The Tylinn are the embodiments of elements and aspects of nature or spirit, mortal and immortal spirits who guide us though our lives. They are not contained to what we believe are the main 4 elements of fire, earth, air, and water the elements they embody are as numerous as the amount of Tylinn in this world, and no two Tylinn look the same. Each Tylinn is soul bonded to only one human throughout its life, are you worthy of such an honor?

Height: 2.2 ft (67.1 cm) - 6.8 ft (2.07 m) at the shoulder
Weight: 36lbs ( 16.3 kg) - 580 lbs (263.1 kg)
Gender differentiation: None
Sentient: Yes (mostly)
ride-able: If large enough, yes

~ No two Tylinn look the same.
~ Winged Tylinn are extremely rare, and ARE NOT available for customs
~ True horned Tylinn are rare, though it is common for them to have "ear horns"
~ Tylinn's fur patterns almost always reflect the aspect they embody
~ Tylinn can die, The Cleansing is an example of these creatures being killed.
~ Tylinn can breed, some lay eggs, wile others give birth to live young.

The current amount of free Tylinn you may own is 7, you may have unlimited custom, 'event', or bred Tylinn.
Last edited by Horneddragon on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { House of Bélant } A place of Spirits

Postby Horneddragon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:19 pm

The Rules

I know, it sucks that there are rules, but if i did not have them i could never run my facility/shop.
I expect that you follow these guidelines fully.

[~] Only use a Tylinn that belongs to you
If i ever catch you using or claiming a Tylinn that is not your own you will be banned.
[~] DO NOT steal the Tylinn,
they are a completely original species of my own, If i catch you claiming the lines or species as yours i will report you.
[~] Do not take the Tylinn of CS without my permission
Ask first guys, seriously..
[~] Post custom/ breeding forms only when they are open.
[~] Keep spam to a minimum
[~] Respect everyone
This means staff and normal adopters alike
[~] If you are banned you ARE NOT allowed to post here.
[~] 3 Strikes and your out!
If you get three strikes from me or any of my staff, you will be temperately banned, if you have blatantly disregarded my rules you will be permanently banned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Black list:
( users listed here either have a strike or have been banned)

No one <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The staff:

Horneddragon: Admin/creator/head judge

( I am currently NOT looking for staff)
Last edited by Horneddragon on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Rules of adoption:
[~] you may only attempt to adopt one Tylinn at a time
[~] You can only ever have 7 "soul bonded" Tylinn, but as many Tylinn from customs or breeding as you want ^^
[~] you may use any character that you own to woo, or use in stories, for a tylinn.
[~] the form is basically a guide, i like detailed intricate forms, your most likely going to win if you have a good form
[~] Want help? feel free to ask me or any of my staff for a critique

The house:
( At any time a Tylinn may appear here, if you are quick enough, and able to win their affections, you may be lucky enough to have them follow you into the world beyond the house. )

paws pound hard on the wooden floor of a secluded room in the house, claws scramble for a grip on its slippery surface, a single female Tylinn has just appeared!

"This female is very energetic and playful, yet she shows a cold stony depotision to strangers."

Name: Neoma
Traits: lots of shaggy fur; dark coloration, dual eyes, long tail, tufted ears
Neoma is the Tylinn of Onyx

Form:

Code: Select all
[strike][b]Username:[/b]

[b]Tylinn's name: [/b]

[b]Tylinn's Gender:[/b]
Female
[b]Tylinn's age:[/b]

[b]Reason why you want it:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Story:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]
(you can place anything here, art, a story, more info, anything you want to to make your form stand out for the others)[/strike]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The portal
{ A fully grown Tylinn can appear anywhere within the house at any time. But, it is here and only here that the 'young Tylinn' will appear. sometimes it will be a newborn, other times it will be an egg, but it is always a surprise.}

you look and look but there are no eggs/newborns to be found
Last edited by Horneddragon on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 am, edited 15 times in total.
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:21 pm

The store:
As you walk along the winding hallways you come to a room that looks much like an everyday store room. The items located here range from everyday brooms to enchanted items that you cannot identify no matter how hard you rack your brain. In a dusty corner sits a single human male, his sly green eyes watch your progress from under a worn cap. At his feet lays a large graying tylinn, the two seem nonchalant, but you can feel their gaze follow you as you wind your way through the racks. Best not steal anything.

Custom Items:

Soul Stone ~
An interesting stone that allows one to summon a tylinn of their own specifications
Cost: 5 rares/Very Rares -or- 1 OMGSR/"high" rares list

Breeding items:

Love potion ~
An odd chemical used to make two Tylinn breed
Cost: 3 Rares/Very Rares -or- 1 OMGSR/"high" rares list

Love additive ~
This small vitamin will add 1-2 more offspring to your litter, be warned, the effects may be .. interesting
Cost: 2 Rares/Very Rares -or- 1 OMGSR/ High rares list

Random Effect:

Small black box ~
This little box contains many items for a tylinn, when opened near a tylinn a random Item will appear on the tylinn.
It cannot be removed.

(ie: Hats, collars, scarves, socks)
Cost: 1 Rare/VR

Skull box ~
Also known as Pandora's box, when opened this item will give a random mutation to a tylinn of the openers choosing.
WARNING: box may also kill said tylinn!

Cost: 2 Rares/VR

Awakening potion~
Did you kill your tylinn? Need something to bring it back? Well this is your potion.. just be warned it may never be the same again...
Cost: 1 Rare/VR

Dietary supplemental~
A vitamin used on a newborn tylinn to grow it to an adult instantly
Cost: Any 2 (of HD's) WL pets

Last edited by Horneddragon on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Customs / Breeding:
(Currently unavailable)
Last edited by Horneddragon on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Remember the fallen, Anniversary of the Cleansing.

On certain days the forces within the house seem to ebb and flow much more rapidly than normal. There seems to be a connection between these days and past events in the Tylinn's history. Unfortunately there is also a greater danger within the house for humans, wile the unseen forces within shift.

This event is coming soon
Last edited by Horneddragon on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Our affiliates

Image ImageImageImageImage

Want to affiliate with us? or do you just want to broadcast us?

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1263092][img]http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac15/Kianakia/stamp.png[/img][/url]

Put this nifty little stamp were anyone can see it ( Post or pm HD your stamp if you want to affiliate! )
Last edited by Horneddragon on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||
|-| My Universe Will Never be the same |-|

Quote of the day wrote:
Firi Okan; Currently available; #6; #4
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 pm

you can post now <3

I'm going to be putting up the first tylinn soon, I need to get off to bed xD
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:38 am

Vikshaw has been released ^^

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightlight24 ♥ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:43 am

These are cute ^_^
ღWe run, yes, we run the nightღ

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Nightlight24 ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me