My JBDs- Posting Open

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

My JBDs- Posting Open

Postby Champagne » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:00 pm

ImageImageImage
Name:
Topaz Atticus Freypaz
Why?:
I named him after the Rainbow Topaz, a real gemstone that looks like this.
Nicknames:
Only Freya and his brother can call him Paz or Taz. He likes to go by Detective T. Atticus.

Personality:

-Silly--Imaginative--Somewhat Relaxed--Swimmer--Natural Writer--Thinker-

In General:
Topaz is silly. He enjoys goofing off with his friends, and gets into situations because he doesn't think. He could be part of a sitcom. Although that may make him sounds ditzy, he is actually very bright and likes to think philosophically. One of his pastimes is to write. This young dragon is already a splendid author with a large vocabulary, but he does not let anyone read his work. He is not sure of his writing ability, and is too scared that someone might think he is bad at it. Until he finds someone that he trusts enough to read his works, he creates stories in secret and hides them in his special journal. Where does he hide that special journal? Somewhere SECRET. Really just in a bin under his bed. In public places, he pretends to be mysterious. His favorite books are Sherlock Holmes. He pretends to solve cases, even when there is not one really there. Who ate the last cookie? He finds the JBD with crumbs on their paws or mouth. In public, he pretends to be the cool, quiet type, like the slueths in old black-and-white detective movies. It was quiet. Too quiet. Other, older JBDS look at him like he's weird as he peers around a corner to check for hostiles, but he narrates the entire thing in his head and writes them down as stories later. It's hard for him to blend in to a crowd because of his colors, but he can try. However, there is something that he enjoys more than all of those. He loves the beach. It is his favorite place. Surfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, swimming, snorkeling- you name it, he's done it and loves it. His favorite thing is to dive for things like oysters and abalone shells that have beautiful mother-of-pearl in them. He is fascinated about how a mollusk could have a shell so beautiful, and whenever he finds a good shell, it brightens up his day. He collects them, and loves them more than real pearls.

Positive Traits:
Little Taz is philosophical. Whenever something gets him down, he thinks hard about it and comes up with a bright side. He is a bit optimistic in this sense, being able to cheer himself up by grasping on to that little ray of hope or happiness. He is also not one to give up. His cases can go on for a long time, and very rarely does he forget about them. That also says that he has a good memory, and simple things in conversations with someone that can come up later. Oftentimes, the person who said it doesn't remember. Being sympathetic and empathetic is another one of his traits. When someone is hurt or upset, he knows where they are coming from and wants to comfort or help them as best as he can.

Negative Traits:
Topaz jumps to conclusions. A lot. When he is wrong, many can become mad at him for wrongfully accusing them. Another issue of his is that he has a slightly low self-esteem. He was often made fun of for his girly colors and how he acted, and how much he read. That is why he doesn't let anyone read his stories. Sometimes he also has a problem with being quarrelsome and getting into arguments. Even when he is wrong, he argues like he is right and can put up a good fight. He's also quite untidy, and his room or any place of dwelling is always a mess. He has papers, clothes, pencils, everything just strewn all over.

Other:

Fire color: It swirls around with mostly blue, but some green mixed with it too and sometimes purple or other colors- like abalone and his own fur color.

Accessories: Sometimes, he wears a sand dollar necklace or something that he found on the beach. In the winter, it is a silver and black scarf.

Favorites/Likes:
Food- Pomegranates
Color- Indigo
TV Show- Sherlock, duh!
Genre- Sci-Fi, Mystery, or Fantasy
Season- Autumn
Weather- Light fog

Dislikes:
Casserole :T
The color orange
Overcast weather
Jellyfish
Stinging insects

What I Would Do if I Won Him
First and foremost, I would freak out. Probably wonder if I was dreaming or something. After I got over my excitement (and adrenaline), I would run straight to the fan club and role play him. I have always wanted to be included in role playing there. <3 I would get many, many commissions. I would draw my own art, and a lot of it. Included in that is gift lines- about every one that I have had my eye on since the start. He would get his own whole character page, just for him, separate from my other characters. I would not be like some JBD owners who age their bean to adult size in a week. I would cherish his childhood, his teenager years, and move him to adult when he's ready. When that happens, I will find him a mate when he finds the right girl. He would have some gorgeous beans, wouldn't he?
Basically, you don't have to worry about him being forgotten. Ever.

Poem:

Haikus:
Poems consisting of three lines, 5 syllables in the first, 6 in the second, and 5 in the third. The alternate has 7 in the middle.

I apologize that these are not descriptive and about nature, but that is difficult when we are talking about a dragon! C:

Waves crash on the sand
Seagulls caw up above
A dragon looks on.

Looking left and right
The detective watches
Everyone stares.

Her name was Susan
She needed a case solved
Who ate the cookie?

Iridescent fur
Gleams like an ocean pearl
With gray cloudy patches

Radiating colors
Brighter than any gem
Eyes as bright as stars

ACROSTIC:
The first letters are his name going down. I know it is very odd, the way I did it, but starting with Z is hard! CX

The young little dragon
Opal-hued
Perhaps
A little too
Zesty

OTHER:
AKA stuff I don't know the name of.

The ocean calls to you
You know it to be true
Above as seagulls soar
You couldn't ask for more
Except for me to be with you <3

With a splish and a splash
A little bean bath
Bubbles in the air
Bubbles in his hair
Soon, he's squeaky-clean
From purple, blue, to green

ART:
BY ME:
x
x
x
x
x

By others:
○WᴀᴛᴇʀDʀᴏᴘs○: x
x
Smaller
By Vellamore
x
By MegaCherrio
x
by Ink Blots

x
By Missingheart
x
by littlewhitey
x
By Ink Blots
x
x
By Victor Kim

Last edited by Champagne on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 22 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

About Me wrote:Joined in 2008; Owns 5 JBDs and 1 Kiamara
ImageImageImage
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tundra

Postby Champagne » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:12 am

Other
Nicknames; N/A
Sexual Orientation; Bisexual
Ear type; Floppy fluffy
Fur type; Poofy
Size; Full-grown
Voice; Smooth, average pitch
Relationships; Engaged
Fire color; Bright cyan
Special trait; She can make many different sound effects with her voice.

Personality
Excitable
Energy! Excitement! Places to go, people to see! Tundra always has something to do and enough energy to do it.

Polite
Manners come naturally to Tundra. She always says her pleases and thank yous, holding the door open for others and having good table manners

Playful
Tundra has bunches of energy and loves to play! She'll go outside and find other beans to play all sorts of games with, like tag and hide and seek. She loves playing jump rope, but she's not very good.

Jealous
She gets jealous veeery easily, whether over a thing or other bean or anything that she wants.

Loud
Tundra loooooves talking! Telling stories, jokes, reading, and chit-chat are all of the things that she enjoys doing.

Favorites
Food: Anything!
Drink: Lemonade
Place: Outside
Fruit: Banana
Vegetable: Lima Bean
Weather: Snowy
Season: Winter
Animal: Polar Bear
Subject: Reading
Sherbert flavor: Raspberry
Color: Green
Genre: Comedy

Pets
None yet

Relationships

Wolfehstar's Pollenia

Last edited by Champagne on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Piper

Postby Champagne » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:12 am

Name
Piper Iris Freypaz

Other
Nicknames; Pip
Sexual Orientation; Lesbean (Lesbian)
Ear type; Straight
Fur type; Smooth
Size; Jack Russel sized
Voice; Cheery and girly
Relationships; Married
Fire color; Light red
Special trait; She can sing beautifully.

Personality
Playful
WIP

Righteous
WIP

Clingy
WIP

Appreciative
WIP

Loving
WIP

Favorites
Food: Cake
Drink: Soda
Place: In the water
Fruit: Strawberries
Vegetable: None!
Weather: Sunny
Season: Spring
Animal: Giraffe
Subject: Math
Ice cream flavor: Chocolate
Color: Pink
Genre: Romance

Pets
None yet

Relationships

Last edited by Champagne on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Orion

Postby Champagne » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:52 pm

ImageImageImage
hë whö drëäms öf thë stärs

Name
Orion

Birthday/Zodiac
Propm was born on November 17th, 1996, which is the 321st day of the year, and it makes him a Scorpio.
Scorpios;
Element: Water
Planet: Pluto
Biggest Strength: Passion about feelings
Potential Weakness: Need for secrecy can be isolating

Other
Nicknames; Oreo
Sexual Orientation; Straight, but a little bi-curious
Ear type; Wide and upright
Fur type; Silky and smooth
Size; Great-dane sized
Voice; Deep but soft
Relationships; Married
Fire color; Different shades of blue
Special trait; His hair! He has lots of hair on his head that he likes to spike sometimes.

Personality
Dreamer
Being a dreamer, one of Orion's most important points, has two meanings for him. One is that he reaches for the stars and has big hopes and dreams. His goals are very large and he plans to achieve them. The other part is that he literally likes to dream. He daydreams, normal dreams, and loves all kinds of dreams. He feels that they give him opportunities that he could have never had before, even if they aren't real.

Optimist
Look on the bright side of life! Sunny-side up! Despite being dark-colored, Orion is not a pessimist. He would prefer to be hopeful and try to not bring himself down if he doesn't have to. It's unnecessary, he thinks, and just makes you unhappy.

Protective
Orion watches over his friends and family like a HAWK. If you mess with them, it's like messing with a bear's babies. He bonds with people very strongly and he does not want anyone to make them feel bad, possibly because he was bullied when he was younger for being the quiet one who never did much.

Introvert
Preferring to keep to himself, this JBD would much rather stay home on the computer than go out and meet people. Solitude is what he enjoys, or at least talking to people online and not face-to-face. Still, he does like spending time with close friends sometimes. One can't be completely alone all of the time.

Judgmental
Orion is one to judge a book but its cover. He has a first impression of you before you even SPEAK to him. If you look like a hipster wannabe, he probably won't like you, even before you say hello for the first time. It's not a good habit of his, but he can't help it.

Quiet
Talking is not one of Orion's favorite things. He just doesn't see the appeal in bouncing around and talking all of the time. He listens instead, and finds that he learns a lot more by doing that. Plus, shyness comes into play, and it keeps him quiet around others that he doesn't know.

Passionate
When this dragon starts liking something, he gets REALLY into it. Whether it be a book, movie, goal, or anything, he will be a devoted fan. If he starts something that he wants to do, he will get fired up and become devoted 100%. If he joins a fandom, he will find out all that he can about the characters and the thing itself. Basically, when he finds something he likes, he latches on.

Sympathetic
Say that you saw someone in pain at a hospital... how would you feel? Orion would cringe and feel quite awful for them. Since he is sympathetic and empathetic, he will feel some of their pain and wish he could help. He listens to other's problems and tries to be a sort of psychologist to attempt to make things better.

Insecure
Low self-esteem doesn't plague many of his age, but Orion but not immune. He is constantly feeling bad about certain aspects of himself, or thinking that he is not adequate. No matter how many times you tell him that he is a kind, handsome dragon, he will have none of it and still doubt himself and his skills.

-Nighttime
-Rain
-Winter
-Quiet
-Astronomy
-Sandwiches
-Triscuits
-Collecting

Dislikes
-Heat
-Chatter
-Parties
-Mornings
-Trash
-Schools
-Sports

Favorites
Food: Broccoli cheddar soup
Drink: Pink Lemonade
Place: At home
Fruit: Strawberry or Peach
Vegetable: Couliflower
Weather: Rainy
Season: Winter
Animal: Orca
Subject: Language Arts
Candy: Skittles
Ice cream flavor: French Vanilla
Color: Sky blue
Genre: Action Comedy

Quirks

Involuntary Emotional Expression Disorder
Orion has this, also known as IEED, which means that sometimes he does things that have nothing to do with his current mood. For example, he might laugh at a funeral and not mean to at all, because he's extremely sad, or cry in a comedy movie. This is one of the reasons that he prefers to not be in big groups, and instead stick with friends who know him well, because he fears that something like this will happen one day, at a serious time, and will end up making someone very upset or angry. However, after extensive treatment, you wouldn't even notice he had it.

Hobbies

Stargazing
On clear nights, when the stars are out and the clouds are gone, Orion gets his telescope and climbs a large hill near his home and sets it up to observe the stars until the wee hours of the morning. He makes his own star charts, studies constellations, and just plan enjoys the beautiful sights that the infinite space has to offer. His favorite things to observe with his high-powered telescope are nebulae and planets. Sometimes, he works up the courage and calls Stella to ask if she wants to come stargaze with him.

Blogging
When he is at home, Orion lounges around with his laptop and blogs on Tumblr. His blog sometimes has hipster posts but often has funny things like night blogging and just random posts. He also includes some fandoms that he likes, like some video games and TV shows that he's into. Orion believes that you can truly find out who a person is and what they like by reading their posts and blog on Tumblr.

Pets

Friends
Missingheart's Stella
Missingheart's Freya
Alawai's Yew
Alawai's Wanagi
Loenna's Aztec
Shiverice's Junebug

Last edited by Champagne on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cassiopeia

Postby Champagne » Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Last edited by Champagne on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My JBDs

Postby Champagne » Mon May 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Posting now open!

ImageImageImage
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My JBDs- Posting Open

Postby clara.anne » Tue May 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Daww they are all so cute! :3
Amazing accessories you've given them... (Is jealous of your skills)
<333
---------------------------xxx----------------------------
ImageImageImage
---------------------------xxx----------------------------

" i ' m _ d o i n g_ w h a t_ w e _ a l w a y s_ d o . _ _ _ _
w e ' r e _ g o i n g _ t o _ f i x _ t h i s . _ _ _
t o g e t h e r . "

xxx
clara.anne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Champagne » Fri May 17, 2013 9:46 am

clara.anne wrote:Daww they are all so cute! :3
Amazing accessories you've given them... (Is jealous of your skills)
<333

Sorry that I'm so late; thank you!

ImageImageImage
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Wed May 29, 2013 10:21 am

Wait, is Topaz related to Pip? And beautiful JBDs, btw! <33
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Champagne » Wed May 29, 2013 11:06 am

Modest wrote:Wait, is Topaz related to Pip? And beautiful JBDs, btw! <33

Pip is Piper, fontmeme with her name is broken, and yes, he's her dad. And thanks!

ImageImageImage
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me