♥♥ Bloom Dapple Pocket Pets || *~ Scottie New Year!! ~*

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Would you prefer natural dog markings/colors or more fantasy designs for the next Frenchies?

Natural all the way!
18%
I'd like to see some more colorful fantasy designs!
17%
I'm in the middle, I would love to see and adopt both!
65%

Total votes : 191

♥♥ Bloom Dapple Pocket Pets || *~ Scottie New Year!! ~*

Postby n e m o » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:57 am

Greetings, I am Geisha! Image
To start please read the information provided in the posts on the first page and familiarize yourself with how we work. If something isn't clear after you've read this page please feel free to reply with questions, we have several helpers on hand to assist you!

OFFICIAL THREAD RULES:
(Each designer is allowed personal rules in addition to these, read them!)

1. Art theft is prohibited, always give credit to the artist and designer.
2. Do not claim a pet that isn’t yours!
3. Pets/items traded in are non-refundable to avoid any drama or confusion.
4. If you don’t have patience to wait for a pet you’d like then do not join our thread.
5. No whining, fighting, harassment, spam or mini-mods.
6. Be respectful of the staff running this thread.
7. Do not ask when a new pet will be posted & wait 72 hours between adopts.
8. Be conscious of your bank accounts and information under "read me" below.
9. Do not ask for super customs. (see FAQ)
10. Do not ask to be a designer for BD unless we’re seeking new help.

Things you must know and changes will be found here.
You may never, for any reason what so ever, sell your Bloom Dapple pet. If I catch anyone selling their pet for CS pets, dA points, or any other form of currency you will be banned and reported for theft (anywhere you’re involved) and will be required to pay me whatever funds you received, no exceptions. I flat out won’t go through this again with anyone.You are allowed to swap BD pets with other members of this thread but you are required to report if someone bribes you to swap (ex: “I will give you a pink sorbet if you swap your BD pet for mine”, or “I will give you 1,000 dA points to swap BD pets with me”). DON’T BRIBE AND DON’T SELL!!! If this happens again BD will be closed and I will move this to dA and sell them for currency and actually make a USD profit instead of accepting CS pets. If you have a custom made of your existing character that is the only time this rule is void, you already owned the character therefore a custom is just considered art at that point.
Want to swap? Click here to find out how! n_n

Customs must be Original Characters that actually belong to you never copyrighted characters (ex: no pokemon) or someone else’s character. All designers will have terms about how they make customs, read these terms. For example you could suggest a theme (ex: Tribal or Vampire) or specific colors you’d like to see on your pet (ex: I’d like my custom to be turquoise and chocolate) or show a favorite inspiration picture to suggest a mood you’d like reflected... we will not copy a picture but we will either pull in some of it’s elements or work from the feeling it gives us (ex: “I love the colors in this flower” or “I’d love a kitsune with a flower pin kind of like this.")

1. If you have a concern please post it on the thread so that we can address it.
2. If it should stay private PM someone on the thread staff list.
3. Each designer has a post/design box where they post their additional rules, available pets, open spots for customs and their currency system.
4. ”Super Customs” are 100% unique BD pets available on rare occasion from n e m o. “Customs”, however, are available from all artists made using available BD species colored/designed based on your request.
5. You must complete a form when applying for each pet and have the correct currency for each designer. You pay the designer you’re applying to based on their currency exchange.
6. Unfortunately we no longer put labels on pets, changing the names became problematic.
7. Some adoptables will be unique (only one person can own it) and some will be limited release (the same pet released only to a set amount of players).
8. Special Release pets (like jelly fish) are rare species only released by n e m o at random times either for free to existing BD members or for a minimal cost to anyone. At this time they can't be requested as a custom.
9. The Dropbox is where you will pick up codes for your new pet and where you will confirm a BD pet swap.
10. The Fanclub is where you can advertise a pet for swap or talk about anything BD related!
11. The Archive is where you can create ONE single post to keep track of all your pets. We advise participation in the archive so everyone can see the pets a person owns. (our official archive is still a WIP, hopefully we will have it running by the end of 2013).

n e m o
Owner & Artist
As the owner of the thread I can and do work with all species.
I may not be able to accept customs until mid-late 2013.
I am also in college so I stay pretty busy. ;u;
Official Mod;;
BriarRose
Guest Mod;;
Hekomi
Official Archivist;;
Pooka.
Guest Designers;;
Foi

Take a stamp and link back to this thread <33

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1251072][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/177/b/b/bdstamp_by_in3mo-d54zi83.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by n e m o on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 13 times in total.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
v i s i t . m y . c h a r a c t e r . t h r e a d ?
v i s i t . m y . W M E . t h r e a d ?
v i s i t . b l o o m . d a p p l e . a d o p t s ? [ c l o s e d ]

ImageImage
--------------------------------------------------------------------
n e m o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About Us, Currency, Species & Forms!

Postby n e m o » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:00 am

Once I heard of a place where very few humans have been able to visit. This place wakes up with the dawn, trees covered in a frost, crystallized remnants of the mist that hides their little corner of the world. The seasons come and goes in a similar fashion there as they do in the mortal world, but everything is more luscious and the temperature always feels comfortable no matter if it's winter, spring, summer or fall. Even the skies are special there, the dawn bathes everything in a bath of purples and pinks until the day wakes, dispersing the mist to the edges of the land and pouring down crystal clear sunlight. After the sun and shade have tired from their play a rich sunset bursts across the land in a deep magenta and tangerine mixed with the blue sky. The nights are just as special because although the mists creep back in they do not deny a view of the stars that only the ancients remember... where you can almost reach out and touch an arm of the milky way. It's no wonder the creatures there are special being born in such surroundings. Some are similar to animals you would find in the mortal realm because those are distant relatives of banished individuals. However, animals here do not play by the same rules and can be wildly unique and communicate freely. They have a special sense that lets them find mortals which they know are safe to share their secret with and if you are befriended by one then you will gain access to the land of Bloom Dapple. It doesn't matter where you're located because Bloom Dapple exists in a separate realm, all you have to do is step through the mist and you're there.

You will find a variety of pets roaming BD looking for human companions. They vary from mythical to good old exotics! Our founding idea is to have pets available which we only every dream about owning IRL. Now in their pocket size form we can keep them safely tucked in our signatures and hearts.

Meet the all mighty Candi Apple (CA)! You'll be asked to trade in your CS pets and items to each designer to purchase CA for your bank with them. Then you can use those CA to buy Bloom Dapple pets that they round up for you! Best of all, if you save up 80 CA you can even request that they hunt down a custom pet for you. <3

Below you find a list of the species available here at Bloom Dapple!

Ah, yes, the cute and cuddly... Purr Bear? Wait, what is a Purr Bear anyways? We are still unsure of it's origins but the best we can come up with is a hybrid between animals similar to a Fennec fox, red panda, lemur and some sort of water mammal to explain it's peculiar water and fishing habits. The Purr Bear adores human companions, especially those who have access to water. They love to swim and hunt fish and they also love eating fruit which they hold with their fluffy prehensile tails to nom on. They have webbed toes, can close their ears when in the water and when they come on land water rolls off their dense pelt like a water bird. Strange!

If you're looking for trouble in your new furry friend you've stumbled upon the perfect companion! Baby Kitsunes are full of magic and love to play tricks with their talents. They're especially good at hide and seek and any form of mischievous behavior so it's easy to know who to blame when strange things happen like your sunflowers turning blue or apples growing on your tomato vines. Probably their best trick is weaseling into your heart so you can't stay mad at them and their mischief. ^_^;

These tiny little ponies are actually mist sprites. They play an important role in Bloom Dapple to keep it concealed from the outside world! Misties are fond of their humans but are wild at heart and prefer to spend most of their time roaming the land in herds fulfilling their natural role of cloaking the outskirts in mist during the day and pulling a blanket of mist over the land at night. We love this illusive and highly respected equine!

In Bloom Dapple a strange species of dragon can be found. It has stiff back fur that always stands up, large scales on its throat and belly, stubby antlers, a smooth furry coat, puffs of fur on each eat tip, each whisker and at the tip of its tail! They are a small species sporting 3 rings and a large bead on their tail and as with most typical dragons they love to hoard shiny things. Watch that you don't leave jewelry in your purse for that is one of their favorite hunting grounds!

These guys are dubbed big cats because of their appearance, not their actual size! Slightly larger than a Labrador these cats are yet another perfect human companion. They can also have a multitude of markings, some mimic tigers, some leopards, pumas and more! They are incredibly lazy and you will most likely find them snoozing in tree branches or possibly right in the center of your favorite pillow, which they just claimed, btw. xD

These helpful little creatures are probably the most hard working in Bloom Dapple. If you own a shop or just need help around the house or garden you will be lucky to befriend one of these guys! Anything you need they will seek out because they covet praise and affection to build strong bonds. Varieties include the trotting river otter and the sitting sea otter!

All is not right if you live in a land without Rattums. Roaming these lands is a different species with a super flexible tail that glitters like the shinys they steal from dragon lairs. Inside those small bodies you will find a crafty creature with a lot of pride and just as much love. They will be your BFF but be careful because it's hard to say no to their charm and soon you might have and entire Rattum colony in your home! o.o

One of the best birds ever? We think so! Now you can have your very own Toucan to brighten up your life. They are handy for picking the freshest fruits, if you can keep them from eating them all that is! They are also very affectionate despite their intimidating beaks that can crack a coconut with ease.

Not only do we boast some of the most gorgeous warm blood animals we also have spectacular aquatic life! Our Plakats are different than those found in the human realm, they actually enjoy the company of their own kind. Don't be surprised if you happen upon a whole school of shimmering rainbow plakats showing off their fashionable fins! ouo

Never edit a form after posting unless you have first received permission from the Designer you're applying to. Without permission your form is void.

Adoption Form:
    ♥ Pets may be first come first serve or may have a condition to meet such as "best name wins" in which multiple apps will be accepted.

♥ If the pet is up for auction fill in the condition with your bid amount. Each time you bid quote your original form and under it post your new bid amount.

[b]Pet's Unique Serial Number:[/b]
[b]Pet's Name:[/b]
[b]Pet's Gender:[/b]
[b]Your Bank #:[/b]
[b]Pet Cost:[/b]
[b]New bank total:[/b]
[b]Condition:[/b] if there is one~

Custom Form:
    ♥ Be sure the Designer's custom slots are open before applying!

♥ Refer to the Designer's specific guidelines for customs.

[b]Designer you're applying to:[/b]
[b]Which BD Species:[/b]
[b]Pet's Name:[/b]
[b]Pet's Gender:[/b]
[b]Your Bank #:[/b]
[b]Pet Cost:[/b]
[b]New Bank Total:[/b]
[b]Character Reference:[/b][img][/img] (use this if you want already own the character)
[b]Theme/Inspiration Details:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]
Last edited by n e m o on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
n e m o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

n e m o's Design Box {{CUSTOMS ON HOLD!}}

Postby n e m o » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:01 am

Limited Time Special Offer: THIS IS ON HOLD FOR A WEEK! c;
ImageImage
If you would like to add accessories to your existing BD pet, even those from another designer, now is your chance. <3

Starting cost will be 10 CA for a single item that takes up roughly 25% of the body.
(example; hat, jacket, socks, etc)

Small Accessories will start at 5 CA for up to 4 small items (such as earrings, thin necklaces, thin bracelets, etc) and 5 CA per medium sized item (such as a collar or intricate necklace/bracelet/etc).

If you have something else in mind feel free to ask, the worst I can say is no. ;P

Form:
Your bank #:
Amount you're spending:
New bank balance:
Pet to be accessorized: [img][/img]
What you would like added: (giving details and/or links to examples/ideas are highly appreciated so that I have a starting place)

Available Pets:
BD_ID# nemo1
Adoption Price: 30 CA
Condition: Name I like best wins, brief explanation is ok too.

(n e m o stole this little one... tisk tisk.)

BD_ID# nemo2
Adoption Price: 25 CA
Condition: Name I like best wins, brief explanation is ok too.

BD_ID# nemo6
Adoption Price: 30 CA
Condition: none. c:

BD_ID# nemo7
Adoption Price: 25 CA
Condition: none. c:

Re-Homing Pets:
BD_ID# 000029
Adoption Price: 10 CA
Condition: none.

BD_ID# 000033
Adoption Price: 15 CA
Condition: Show me a photo of something she reminds you of?

BD_ID# Foi1
Condition: Name I like best?

BD_ID# Jeweled Westie
Condition: What is it about the Westie that you love?

----- Should I do a raffle for the following pets? They aren't for adoption just yet.
BD_ID# Water Element Kitsune
Condition: Undecided.

BD_ID# Shrimp Marimo Ball
Condition: Undecided...

BD_ID# Marimo Ball

BD_ID# Nano Marimo

One of each special release jelly fish will be added after these find homes!

Custom Pets:
Status; Closed atm...
    i. open
    ii. open
    iii. open
    iv. open
n e m o's guidelines for customs;
    ♥ I will work with any BD species.
    ♥ I work with reference sheets.
    ♥ Complex character? I will replicate its design the best I can.
    ♥ I work with themes (ex; sunset, galaxy, specific animal/flower or color scheme).
    ♥ I enjoy inspiration photos and music to get to know your request.
    ♥ Include hex codes for specific colors you'd like incorporated, please.
    ♥ The less details you provide the more I will improvise.
    ♥ Simple accessories or edits will be free, if it's too complex I will quote you a price.
    ♥ "Please" and "Thank You" make for a happy n e m o. c;

Bank & Exchange:
Exchange Chart;
    1 CA = Wishlist Common or Below
    2 CA = Wishlist Unknown Rarity
    3 CA = Wishlist Uncommon
    5 CA = 2011-2013 Wishlist Rare
    10 CA = 2009-2010 Wishlist Rare
    15 CA = Wishlist Store Pet
    Send a Suggestion for a quote on VR+ & Items.
    Wishlist & Rare's List only at this time.
    [1] lily12321 ;; 162830 ;; 30 CA
    [2] Akele ;; 11556 ;; 100 CA
    [3] BrightHeaven ;; 186291 ;; 38 CA
    [4] c h r i s t m a s ;; 175408 ;; 44.5 CA
    [5] Hyena. ;; 214917 ;; 25 CA
    [6] angelic lullaby. ;; 563 ;; 21 CA
    [7] Autumn. ;; 70633 ;; 15 CA
    [8] Pharaoh Luna ;; 276297 ;; 26 CA
    [9] Phale ;; 8357 ;; 54 CA
    [10] Bluepup ;; 324710 ;; 59.5 CA
    [11] Tokki♥ ;; 142732 ;; 56 CA
    [12] Pooka. ;; 33899 ;; 121 CA
    [13] Placid ;; 8147 ;; 20 CA
    [14] bowties ;; 300596 ;; 37 CA
    [15] booshcat ;; 54115 ;; 135 CA
    [16] ♡ beanie ♡ ;; 375187 ;; 26 CA
    [17] Vintage. ;; 367187 ;; 0 CA
    [18] Schainukan ;; 90695 ;; 20 CA
    [19] Briar Rose ;; 14612 ;; 337 CA
    [20] Nico ;; 20924 ;; 40 CA
    [21] angelic lullaby. ;; 563 ;; 40 CA
    [22] Swiftalu ;; 91654 ;; 43 CA
    [23] Ayanca ;; 215484 ;; 20 CA
    [24] land.Narwhal ;; 70558 ;; 80 CA
    [25] ~punkstache ;; 156274 ;; 52 CA
    [26] Dreamer123 ;; 186365 ;; 11 CA
    [27] BlackPersianSheep. ;; 345156 ;; 20 CA
    [28] HP Fan ϟ ;; 378968 ;; 43 CA
    [29] .Jade.Harley. ;; 397775 ;; 41 CA
    [30] A Wandering Tiger ;; 410032 ;; 14 CA
    [31] Porcelaine ;; 192584 ;; 9 CA
    [32] Crazychick3000 ;; 333254 ;; 315 CA

Last edited by n e m o on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:24 am, edited 41 times in total.
n e m o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briar's Designs

Postby Briar Rose » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:12 am

Rules wrote:1. Please no arguing.
    2. Follow general thread rules.
    3. Please don't pester if it's been less than a week.

Exchange Rate wrote:I follow the same exchange rate as n e m o

✖ Non-Wishlist UC/C/VC/OMGSC = not accepted
    ✖ Wishlist OMGSC/Very Common = 1/2 Candi Apple
    ✖ Wishlist Common = 1 Candi Apple
    ✖ Wishlist Uncommon & Unknown = 2 Candi Apples
    ✖ Non-Wishlist Rare = 5 Candi Apples
      ...(no rats, bats, fish, nicks, horses or ponies)
    ✖ Wishlist Rare = 10 Candi Apples
    ✖ Non-Wishlist Very Rare = 20 Candi Apples
      ...(no bats, fish or equine. '08 rats are ok!)
    ✖ Wishlist Very Rare = 50 Candi Apples
    The Advent List = 70 Candi Apples
    The September List = 100 Candi Apples
    Main Rare's List (low half) = 200 Candi Apples
    Main Rare's List (upper half) = 300 Candi Apples

Special Offers wrote:
    Any variation of squirrel = 1.5 CA

Either April Fool Dog = 5 CA
Custom Slots by Briar are currently: CLOSED

♥ For customs, I would strongly prefer characters without lots of edits necessary or without very intricate markings.
    ♥ I can work with images or with general ideas/pictures. Please don't ask for me to put the entire city of Manhattan on your purr bear.
    ♥ Please be as specific as possible for certain things that are mandatory. Example: If you'd like specific colors included or excluded please state that.
    ♥ Due to the small "canvas space" that these creatures offer, please be understanding of modifications that may be necessary.
    ♥ I will PM you before posting to make sure you don't want any further edits.
    ♥ As a college student, customs will be done on as possible basis, I will try to keep you from waiting long but please don't pester me in less than a week after ordering.

Currently Available wrote:BD_ID# 000000
Adoption Price:
Condition:
Hint:
Ending:

Last edited by Briar Rose on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:44 am, edited 11 times in total.
Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NO POSTING! c:

Postby kivr & fireflii » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 am

Currency Exchange

Image x10 = x
    Image x15 = xx
    Image x70 = x
    Image x 75 = xx
    Image x 120 = x
    Image x210 = x
    Image x 250 = x

Image x70 = advent list
    Image x100 = september list
    Image x200 = low main list
    Image x400 = high main list
    Image x unlimited = Ur Bw and above.

wip wip
Last edited by kivr & fireflii on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellykiwi » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:38 am

{ currently up for adoption ::

{ BD_ID# kiwi5
adoption price: 25 CA
condition: Post a yummy picture of cotton candy
Taken by Autumn.

{ BD_ID# kiwi6
adoption price: 25 CA
condition: Post a yummy picture of chocolate
Taken by HP Fan ϟ

{ BD_ID# kiwi7
adoption price: 30 CA
condition: N/A
Taken by HighSchoolNeverEnds
{ customs :: closed
    For all customs, I can work with either a REFERENCE or GENERAL IDEAS for a design (ei. galaxy themed, stripes, a particular color scheme, etc.)
    • I can work with all linearts.
    • I will try my best with edits.
    • Please note that I may have to alter parts of the design to fit the lineart. Fair warning.
{ slots ::
{ currency exchange rate ::
    0.5 CA :: 1 of these pets [ X ]
    1 CA :: 1 of these pets [ X X X X ]
    2 CA :: 1 hoard pet [ X X X X X X ]
    5 CA :: 1 of these pets[ X X ]
    25 CA :: 1 malk smiley [ X ]
    80 CA :: 1 wishlist rare [ X ]
    160 CA :: 1 wishlist very rare [ X ]
    unlimited CA :: 1 wishlist omg so rare [ X ]
{ the bank ::
Last edited by jellykiwi on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:34 am, edited 32 times in total.
twitter
watch me grow!!
jellykiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lily12321 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:53 am

Open for business!

I made some tiny CA bullets! Image (at least i think it's CA) any staff here at BD can use them for the thread. :3 (I think I'm overusing them ;_______;)

Image CURRENTLY UP FOR ADOPTION:
BD_ID# lily2
CONDITION: none!
Ends: first come, first serve

BD_ID# lily3
Adoption Price: 20 CA
Ends: first come, first serve
taken by Polo-Tay, in the drop box!

BD_ID# lily4
CONDITION: best name wins
Ends: 1/6/13

BD_ID# lily5
Ends: first come first serve!
taken!

AUCTIONS
*tumbleweed rolls across box*
yeah ok I should find a gif xD

WIP!

Slots for a custom by lily12321 are currently: CLOSED

Please have some sort of ref for me, no descriptions. (I can do themes) I'm pretty bad at things with 'random' spots and tend to miss some sort of marking sometimes. ^^; Of course I would fix it up and give you a new code if that happened. c; Also I am very slow...so if you wanted one done quick ask someone else please...xD

LINE EDITS
I will not charge for simple edits such as a simple necklace, studs etc..
However, I will charge for more complicated ones, such as clothing, large feather headdresses or hair. If you have edits like this, I will charge 10 CA extra.

Image monkeymahem - ref - in the drop box~

currency exchange wrote:I don't hoard, so please don't send me doubles of any common and below pets in a single trade (before I take it off my wishlist)
Image Non wishlist OMGSC, VC, C, UC pets are not accepted
Image 1 CA: WL OMGSC, VC, C
Image 3 CA: WL UC
Image 15 CA: R
Image 30 CA: WL R
Image 70 CA: VR
Image 100 CA: WL VR
Image OMG JUST TAKE MY ADOPTS unlimited CA: OMGSR
Image 1 C$: 3 CA

Items will be in the special offers section.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL OFFERS

These will most likely be during events, but I will also put items that I want here. I will change them at any time, so be wary!

Image I really want some C$ right now, so then I could get some items or pets by myself...so! I will be raising the price of C$ for one month! They will now be worth 5 CA each if sent to me.

BANK
Image If I missed you, or I didn't give you the correct amount of CA, please PM me and we'll sort it out ^^ Please notify me if you changed username too and I haven't updated it in the bank for 2 days.
Image Kali ♥s Gavin Free | 53467 | 22 CA
Image Phale | 8357 | 47 CA
Image Pharaoh Luna | 276297 | 50 CA
Image Autumn. | 70633 | 90 CA
Image angelic lullaby. | 563 | 20 CA
Image Soteria | 108775 | 15 CA
Image HP Fan | 378968 | 1 CA
Image honey buns | 146872 | 15 CA
Image Polo-Tay | 290196 | 1 CA
Image GoldenDayDreamer | 359390 | 31 CA
Image xXShadowskyXx | 345299 | 31 CA
Image Sainler | 26759 | 17 CA
Image BrightHeaven | 186291 | 50 CA
Image *shiver* | 332948 | 100 CA
Image Briar Rose | 14612 | 150 CA
Image Tokki♥ | 142732 | 45 CA
Image Dewey | 117246 | 37 CA
Image booshcat | 54115 | 80 CA
Image berry buns | 156375 | 30 CA
Image Owlbutt | 404118 | 30 CA
Last edited by lily12321 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:16 am, edited 20 times in total.
lily12321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tokki's BD Creations

Postby Tokki♥ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:35 am

CURRENTLY UP FOR ADOPTION wrote:

BD_ID#tokki5
Adoption Price: 40 CA
Condition: What kind of animal best represents this one? link me to a picture
Ends: n/a
Won by

BD_ID#tokki6
Adoption Price: 40 CA
Condition: link me to the best picture this one reminds you of
Won by

BD_ID#tokki10
Adoption Price: 35 CA
Condition: best name
Won by

Auctions wrote:

(Because it's one of my favs :D)
BD_ID#tokki4
Highest Bid: 50 CA -- BrightHeaven
Ends: June 4
Won by

Customs wrote:CLOSED
Image I will work with descriptions, themes, AND references.
ImageI can do ALL BD pets.
ImageCustoms = 80 Image
ImageI WILL do edits for extra CA:
    Small edits(earrings, necklaces, bracelets) = 20 Image
    Large edits(scarfs, hats, etc) = 40 Image

Bank wrote:Bank # is your CS ID#.

join.me wrote:Come watch me design BD pets!

Currency wrote:ImageNon-WL OMGSC/VC/C/UC/R = not accepted!
ImageWL OMGSC/Very Common = 0.5 Image
ImageWL Common/Non-store Items = 1 Image
ImageWL Uncommon & Unknown = 2 Image
ImageWL Rare/Store items = 10 Image
ImageNon-WL VR = 20 Image
...(no rats, bats, fish or equine.)
ImageWL VR = 50 Image
ImageAdvent list = 70 Image
ImageSeptember list = 100 Image
ImageLow main list = 200 Image
ImageHigh main list = 400 Image
ImageOMGSR = unlimited Image
Image1 C$ = 3 Image

Special Offers wrote:ImageHoard Pets = 5 Image (Check pet groups and
try not to get confused with regular exchange rate.)
ImageMay Store pets "set" = 250 Image (I'd like the date to be May 1st or at least close to it;
accepting until I achieve this, so you may send a trade even if you bought it just now^^)
ImageJune Store pets "set" = 250 Image (Date: June 1st or close to it)

ignore-for my use wrote:
code drop <3 wrote:
REPLACE WITH NEW OWNERS NAME
[img]PET%20IMG%20HERE[/img]
REPLACE WITH PETS NAME || GENDER || BD_ID#000???
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1251072][IMG]PET IMG HERE[/IMG][/url]
[size=20]Pooka.issuperhelpful!
[/size]
Last edited by Tokki♥ on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 42 times in total.
Tokki♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clowesia's Box

Postby Clowesia » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 pm

bloop;
customs will be offered randomly on thread-<3
first in first served.
A ref or a phrase/singular word to work with must be supplied.
No bank<3
Clow wrote:ilu
we'll have fun here<3
random freebie drops 8D

BD currently available

How to get:
Bids are being accepted! ;u ;
Please place the cs pets you wish yo bid into a separate group, then PM a link to Clowesia~!

How to get:
Bids are being accepted! ;u ;
Please place the cs pets you wish yo bid into a separate group, then PM a link to Clowesia~!

bid 1
Last edited by Clowesia on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

You are my Senpai
    My only Senpai
    You give me dokis
    When seas are grey
    You'll never notice me
    But I still love you
    You're sugoi, kawaii desu ne~♥
Clowesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bright's Design Box

Postby allinian » Fri May 03, 2013 3:06 am

B R I G H T ' S . D E S I G N . B O X .
Helpful Stuff wrote:FCFS = First Come First Serve
tba = to be announced
n/a = not available/not accepted
WL = wishlist

Currently Up for Adoption wrote:Image
BD_ID# Bright3
Condition: Explain to me what is this mistie's new years resolution?
(no right or wrong answer! use your creativity <3)
Ending: FCFS

BD_ID# Bright4
Condition: n/a

BD_ID# Bright5
Condition: n/a

Auctions wrote:n/a
BD_ID# Bright
Highest Bid:
Ending:
Winner:

Customs wrote:Closed
Image Right now my customs are unavailable, sorry. ^^;

Currency: wrote:(No rats, spiders or bats {unless it's a list pet or WL!})
Image Non-wishlist OMGSC/VC/C/UC Pets = n/a
Image WL OMSC/Very Common/Common = 1 CA
Image WL Uncommon/Store Item/Unknown = 2 CA
Image Non-WL Rare = 3 CA
Image WL Rare = 10 CA
Image Non-WL Very Rare = 20 CA
Image WL Very Rare = 50 CA
----
Image Advent List = 70 CA
Image September List = 100 CA
Image Under-Gap Main List = 200 CA
Image Above-Gap Main List = 400 CA
Image OMGSR = Unlimited/Infinity CA
----
Items
Image Non-Wishlist Items = n/a
Image WL Items = 5 CA
Image Non-Wishlist Store Items = 3 CA
Image WL Store Items = 10 CA
Image 1 C$ = 3 CA
----
Special Offers
Image Hoard Pets = 5 CA each
xXx xXx xXx
Image Eat Me + Drink Me = 300 CA
Image Eat Me = 100 CA
Image Drink Me = 120 CA

Bank wrote:Image SleepingWithSirens - #241547 - 22 CA Image
Image hiroko - #268317 - 0 CA Image
Image teresa8oats - #330038 - 0 CA Image
Image **Snowwhisper** - #419945 - 55 CA Image
Image username - # - CA Image

Archive~
Image teresa8oats - Mistie - Bright1 Image
Image hiroko - Otter - Bright2 Image
Image [url=%]username[/url] - [url=%]pet[/url] - Bright Image
Image [url=%]username[/url] - [url=%]pet[/url] - Bright Image
Last edited by allinian on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 44 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me