Tracker Dogs

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Tracker Dogs (new batch!)

Postby Ziigglly » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:49 am

I want to claim a Tracker Dog!
Username:Ziiglly
Tracker ID: 19

Dog's name: Rouge
Story: They roam around the desert terrain, stalker and hunting animals as they go , slowly becoming one of the top food chains in the desert, their lighter brown, blending into the hot sand, they slowly become more and more resilient, venturing farther each day....until they come past a cold rickety barn, what possible lie's within...? they venture within, this barn, seems so cold, even though it is indoors it has a cold...stone feeling, as if someones cold eyes were burning into rouge's flesh...hmm what is this feeling ? they were a very calm and not a worried creature but...this felt..different.. what is this place so many questions yet? their isnt many answers, they scope around the area, looking under boxes dipping their heads in crack''s seeing what they can find, but? they find something something peculiar, a big broken door on the ground, a push door at that, no handle to be held....they gently press on the door, it opens? but how? its on the floor, no way it could open, but it somehow it does, they had a hesitant look they peered into this door, to see nothing, a dark abyss...nothing to been seen, but theirs a intense feeling...of dread, this door was dreadful, a sense of coldness, and fearfulness ...but they had to go in, they had to....they pressed their front paw in suddenly being pulled into the black abyss feeling a intense sickness before hitting a hard surface, they had their eye's closed, expecting the worse, their eyes open wondering what they were going to see, they open their eyes to see.. a desert? did this mysterious door lead them to their own home? or...did something change...only time will tell... They quickly get up , they weren't as fearful of this place as they were before, it look exactly like the desert before, but the sand had a green ting to it, a very so slightly change, almost unnoticeable? they ignored this,just trying to make sense of this, they padded their way around seeing small changed, the cactus's they seemed blue now? and the small cactus owls were multicolored, unnaturally at that, what had happen ? what has rouge done , maybe it was a grave mistake going into that door, they kept wondering they kept going, and going...and going...they finally found something, something big..sleeping...nothing out in the desert had rouge ever seen been so big? what was this...it almost looked like them exactly down to the point but? they were too big to be another no, they were something else...what was this ' thing ' ...they crept closer their curiosity getting the best of then, the hovered over them...the ' thing ' woke up it had a cracking tongue, their weird spoken word's their mouth didnt move, they slept still, they spoke , their cracking voice booming as they said " Their is no difference " what did this mean? why werent they moving while they spoke, this was more then overwhelming, what had rouge done, this was, a truly grave mistake.....What will become of rouge and this new terrian...new realm almost...what will happen ?
Last edited by Ziigglly on Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
| ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ |
Image┌─────────═━┈━═─────────┐Image
| ᴢɪɢ/ᴢɪɢɢʏ | - | ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ |

| ꜰʀ | ᴅᴠ |
| ᴅɪꜱᴄ: ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ#1239| - | ᴜᴍᴀ |
| ♡ |

Image└─────────═━┈━═─────────┘Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ziigglly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:00 am

Username: TikoTheHuman
Tracker ID: #015

Dog's name: Toxic
Story is Told in Toxic's Perspective:

I yawned and stretched my legs to the best of my abilities, I was in a cage that I could just barely turn around in and there were several of these, stacked and put side by side. Ever since one of the humans accidentally shot my left back leg I was forced to stop working and was abandoned and then picked up by animal control.

It's been 2 years..when will someone adopt me? I know I have a slight limp but that doesn't affect me much, please someone..

Several people walked by giving click glances towards me and then looking at others. With my flashy colors, you'd think I would've been picked by now but I've barely even had someone kneel down to look at me let alone pet me.
Oh, how I miss being pet..

I flicked my tongue at passer Byers trying to attract people and it-- worked? Someone came up to my cage and reached out to pet me! I nuzzled their hand and the person made some sounds.

Then something unusual happened, my cage's door was opened and a collar was put on my neck, a spiked black one. I was so confused, did someone finally want me?
Last edited by TikoTheHuman on Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:09 am

DoctorDraca wrote:
RammuIsWeird wrote:-snip- could I get her on the adoptables lines?

Ah, I'm sorry but the transfers are only for older generation Trackers, not the new lineart. Besides, you already got the nicest lineart right there. Hehe :)

Ok ty! I just wanted to dress her up with the items :3
Hi I'm Thalimule
Im an artist
I enjoy Tf2 greatly!
Those are my Tf2 ocs! Refresh to see a new one :]
2 years on cs!
pm me with a silly photo of your pet and ill try to draw them
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:01 am

RammuIsWeird wrote:Ok ty! I just wanted to dress her up with the items :3

That's fair! You can always draw your own items on that base, that's always allowed. I was planning on offering design transfers in the future but I'm a tad too busy right now aaaaa

General reminder: there's 2 days left!
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs

Postby Axe The Furball » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:30 am

Username:
Tracker ID: #014

Dog's name: Lylac
Story:
After they were put up for adoption people were interested in them until they knew their background, after that they no longer liked them.
But one day someone stopped at their kennel, and even after hearing their story they still wanted them!
Lylac was ecstatic to finally have a home again. soon after the person took them home.
When they got home they saw a giant 3 story house, a 10 acre yard and a forest behind the house that looked like it went on for miles and miles.
their owner brought them into the house and let them run around to get situated and used to the new place...

A few days later Lylac and their owner were outside walking on a small trail through the forest behind their house when a loud gunshot rumbled through the forest..
It scared Lylac a lot, because of what had happened to their last owner and they got so scared they froze as their owner fell to the ground.

they finally noticed what happened after sitting there for what felt like forever but was actually only 5 seconds..
A hunter saw movement and mistook their owner as a deer..
the hunter saw what had happened and ran down to help, Lylac was overcome by anger and so they lashed out at the hunter, killing him.
Once they noticed what they had done they ran off into the forest..

once it became night they found themselves in a clearing and slept there..
but from then on they have lived in the forest and never came out.

AxeThey/ItEnbyFurryDigital Artist
☆ despite what many may believe, i do infact bite. ☆
Card Toyhouse Prns
Axe The Furball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:44 am

Let me just tell you all that this was TOUGH. All your stories were amazing and I happily read through all of them. The winners are all listed below, including the little blurb of info for archival purposes. Two Trackers remain unclaimed and will be added to the next batch. I will also PM the winners the full ref sheets this afternoon. :3

Tracker Dog #011 >> heartofilum
This Tracker is as loyal as they are stubborn. An intelligent dog that would fight the greatest foes in order to protect their family, but will disobey an order they deem to be idiotic. It takes great patience to bond with them.

Tracker Dog #012 >> Ekklipse
A Tracker Dog originally commissioned as a show dog, yet their owner never showed up to claim them. Feeling abandoned, the Tracker will cling to just about anyone in the hopes of a good home.

Tracker Dog #013 >> lilymouse385
This Tracker Dog loves to run. Everywhere, all the time. They're highly energetic, even rambunctious, and love nothing more than to chase down scent trails and frisbees alike. They are exceptionally skilled at search and rescue operations in dense forests.

Tracker Dog #014 >> FleaTea
This Dog is a little older than his kennelmates. Once belonging to a detective, the dog became exceedingly hard to handle after losing their human in a case gone wrong. They were impossible to train by others at the bureau and thus were returned to their original facility. After months of therapy and training they are once more put up for adoption.

Tracker Dog #015 >> TikoTheHuman
A real hunter. This dog was created for the purpose of being a hunting dog; whether that be large game or criminals evading the law. They are tenacious, focused, and exceptionally ruthless to those who would harm their family.

Tracker Dog #016 >> unclaimed

Tracker Dog #017 >> halfwaytherefore
Another show dog whom became the victim of their commissioner unable to pay. Their claws, tongue, and inner ears seem to shimmer like molten gold, and a sense of pride radiates from this Tracker. They escaped the facility not long ago and wander the streets. Whether they end up being caught, finding a home, or going feral remains a mystery...

Tracker Dog #018 >> unclaimed

Tracker Dog #019 >> Ziiglly
One of the calmer Trackers the kennel has to offer. This gentle spirit could serve as a working dog or a house pet. Versatile through and through, they are well behaved and calm around nervous people or animals. They have the makings of a wonderful therapy dog and lifelong companion.

Tracker Dog #020 >> servetier
uncommon trait: spines

Hard to handle but loyal to a fault. This dog demands respect from their owner and is not suitable for the untrained. Yet once this dog accepts their owner they will stand by them to the end. Their markings were made to intimidate, along with the ridges along its back. This Tracker has served in several kidnapping cases so far and found every single one of their targets. They are oddly gentle with children.
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_dreemurr » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:43 am

great job everyone and congrats to the winners!! sad that #016 and #018 went unclaimed but that just gives us another shot at them too! >:)
angus | adult | they/it
collecting all spiders! (80/84) :)
a_dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziigglly » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:45 am

I want to enter the raffle!
Username:ZIigglly
Tracker ID: 25,24,21
Dog's name: Miskital
Last edited by Ziigglly on Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
| ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ |

| ꜰʀ | ᴅᴠ |
| ♡ |

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ziigglly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:47 am

Ziigglly absolutely beat me to it but yes, there is a new batch available! This time won through a raffle. Just to give everyone a little break from all that storywriting. :)

There are also new items in the shop, including a new category: mutations.
Last edited by DoctorDraca on Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziigglly » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:47 am

DoctorDraca wrote:Ziigglly absolutely beat me to it but yes, there is a new batch available! This time won through a raffle. Just to give everyone a little break from all that storywriting. :)

<3 ur species is lovely slowly become obsessed /hj
| ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ |

| ꜰʀ | ᴅᴠ |
| ♡ |

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ziigglly

My pets