Tracker Dogs

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Postby Reki. » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:51 am

I want to claim a Tracker Dog!
Username: Reki.
Tracker ID: #81
Tracker Dog's name: Sherlock
Funny moment:
words: 188 wrote:
Sherlock and I are often intertwined and focused on our work at all times. I didn't want to admit it but I had begun to get sick and this forced us to be home and out of work for a few days. He had gotten restless after a day out of work doing nothing and started trying to get me out of bed so that we could go back to working. Retrieving my keys, cellphone, as well as his gear and placing them onto my lap. When I moved the items he had given me to the night stand; he huffed and tugged onto my shirt to pull me up out of bed. I knew I couldn't deprive him of his work when I was getting bored as well so I got up and said "How about we go do some scent work in the woods out back?". His demeaner immediately changed to an excitement that I don't see often with this serious boy and he jumped up at me happily. He had seemed to forget how big he was and threw us both on to the bed!
Last edited by Reki. on Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs

Postby DeerlyMissed » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:29 am

Username:
deerlymissed

Tracker ID:

Tracker Dog's name:
heimdall

Funny moment:
Surprisingly it was a sunny day, with no clouds in the sky or a hint of a rainy forecast. But the scorching heat was a downside of the day, overheating the body and making you just want to lay down and nap. Work be damned. Fortunately, there was a cool breeze that offered relief from the heat. Thankfully it was Alexus' day off, some time to relax and unwind from work stress. Though he had to watch the children, it was better than being swamped by papers. Plus, he had Heimdall around, able to entertain the girls while he had some alone time before lunch.

Now that he thought about it, the house had been too silent since he left the girls watching cartoons on the telly. Humming, he stood up from his chair and headed towards the living room. He could hear the unmistakable voice of Spongebob and Patrick arguing about a baby scallop in their care. There was also giggling that grew louder as he got closer. Rounding the corner, he came face to face with his daughters, faces and clothes smudged with colourful — was that paint? Craft materials and make-up were strewn across the floor, and in between the children sat Heimdall, back turned towards him.

With his bright colour fur and massive size, it was easy to spot their eldest child. "And what do we have here?" He asked. Two sets of eyes snapped towards him, bright, gummy smiles making their way to their faces. "Daddy!" "Dad!" were their replies, brushes being dropped as they stood and barreled towards their father, tiny arms trying to wrap around his body as they hugged him. "We made Hem pretty!" Exclaimed the youngest, chest puffed up proudly. "The prettiest princess!" said the other. Turning his eyes towards the canine, he laughed at the sight of his eldest child.

He had a yellow dress that clashed horribly with his purple fur, bright pink blush by the snout and on his — dear mighty, where those googly eyes? Alexus' doubled over at the creativity of the girls. On top of those eyes were very bushy red eyebrows that were glued. Or was it taped? They had added some pink around the eyes, which he assumed was shimmering. On his head sat a glittery tiara proudly. Looking Heimdall over, he saw they had even painted his claws too!

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Alexus grabbed his phone and took a quick picture before sending it to his work group chat. "A darling princess indeed."
Last edited by DeerlyMissed on Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeerlyMissed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs (new batch!)

Postby Catdoof » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:24 am

Username: Catdoof
Tracker ID: #082
Tracker Dog's name: Tardigrade (or Tardi for short)
Funny moment:

Word count: 194

In the beginning, there was no pool. Instead, there was a very small bathtub. The only bathtub in the house resided on the second floor, and while that didn't seem an issue, it slowly became one. At first, Tardigrade was to suffer, awaiting on the patio as a pool was slowly but surely constructed. Over the days that turned into weeks, Tardigrade began to become restless. While I had tried (after a pathetic trip to the lake, of which Tardi eyed me with disdain, and left me wondering if it wasn't just the salt of an ocean pushing Tardi away from the waters), it wasn't good enough. The pool wasn't being built fast enough, period end of the story. There was only one solution to this problem, which lay with that itty bitty tub on the second floor. I had led Tardi to the tub, filled it with water, and within moments they had jumped in. This became a steady occurrence, of leading and watching, until Tardi decided to take matters into their own when I had been too busy. That was the day the house flooded, and of which I still laugh upon.

Juniper - Guys, I am finally a Wildlife Biologist - Art Shop - Dressup Showcase
Certified cowboah - Batman my beloved - I am so tired lmao - Character purge - Gingerbread dog auction

Catdoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs

Postby DoctorDraca » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:13 pm

Wow, you guys did great! The stories were all pretty unique and some had me howling. The winners are announced below!
And to those wondering: yes, Tracker Dogs can have treats and do eat food!

Tracker Dog #081 » Reki.
Incoming; While a little vain, this Tracker seems to err more on the competitive side and has gotten itself into trouble on numerous occasions. It seems to hold itself to very high standards and it's handler is likely to be held to even higher ones. Despite it being difficult to train, some of the staff at the facility might say this Tracker simply needs to feel secure and safe to give you it's best.
adopt:
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0EF3eZC.png[/img]

full ref:
https://i.imgur.com/RAeFMXq.png

Tracker Dog #082 » jpano96
Despite it's aquatic nature, this Tracker seems to really dislike the ocean and everything to do with the salt and sand. Lakes also seem to be far too dingy for this Tracker's liking and so, after some trial and error the staff have found it to much prefer lounging by a pool on a hot day. While this aquatic canine seems very intelligent and eager to work, it needs a handler who can find the the role to which it's best suited.
adopt:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OxL6Hqz.png[/img]

full ref:
https://i.imgur.com/hswZvpc.png

Tracker Dog #083 » remy
With it's large, intimidating size and vibrant colours, this Tracker won't be able to move unnoticed, but it certainly seems happy to take on whatever is placed in front of it. It seems the very alert type and has especially excelled at guarding people and working protection within crowds. This Tracker does seem to love affection from it's handlers though and when off duty, seems to fancy itself a lapdog despite it's size.
adopt:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kDxl5pJ.png[/img]

full ref:
https://i.imgur.com/v6KEmYc.png

Tracker Dog #084 » millaberry
As sweet as can be, this Tracker has a soft nature and a even softer voice. None of the staff can even recall hearing it bark! Dutiful and loyal, this canine should settle well into whichever role it's handler might choose for it. Be sure to have a steady supply of plush toys for it though, given the chance this Tracker would carry one with it everywhere. Far from impeding it's ability to work though, the staff at the facility can't help but laugh seeing this Tracker clear a mission with a toy still in it's mouth.
adopt:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Wj477ew.png[/img]

full ref:
https://i.imgur.com/LmRZtjT.png

Tracker Dog #085 » Elri
(I'm aware your form is incomplete but as you were the only applicant for 85 I let it slip <3)
A Tracker Dog or a Tracker Cat? A common joke amongst staff members regarding this fastidious canine. It does indeed seem to behave more like a house cat, agile and graceful, it's often seen grooming itself. A haughty attitude makes way for laser focus when this Tracker locks on to it's target. Nevertheless despite how much it pretends to be above everyone, a cuddle and a cardboard box makes a fantastic reward for this canine's skill in the field.
adopt:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SJmYUTl.png[/img]

full ref:
https://i.imgur.com/6wehAQI.png

------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs (winners p.48!)

Postby jpano96 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:28 am

Congrats everyone! :3

trackers being able to eat is ugh so cute
jpano96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:31 pm

If there's a form for transfers from old adopts to new lines, I'm sorry I'm dumb and cannot find it lol.
But I'd like to get this lad on the new lines por favor.
Just standard lines cause he be what he be and he is perf lol.
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=234094
Last edited by .muse. on Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleaTea » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:08 pm

Ohh woah! This litter was sooo beautiful <3 The designs were awesome! Forgot to enter lol
Last edited by FleaTea on Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:51 pm

.muse. wrote:If there's a form for transfers from old adopts to new lines, I'm sorry I'm dumb and cannot find it lol.

There's no form, you basically just toss them on the thread and I do the rest. I'll get to yours as soon as I'm able!

---

Also, there is a new batch!
This batch was made by guest artist CuppaTea and is Egyptian inspired! To win any of these dogs you will have to make some art.

I know making art is labour-intensive so anyone that enters an artpiece gets 300 credits for their efforts, on top of entering in the competion. Art will be judged by creativity rather than skill.

I will be happy to answer any and all questions if you have any!
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby remy! » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:11 am